Author Topic: Bob Chick - Five Weeks out Pic  (Read 113317 times)

body88

Re: Five weeks out- Bob Chick
« Reply #375 on: March 18, 2006, 10:53:05 AM »
He is alot bigger than me also.... But talking BB without the ass kissing tends to make these guys think you are an asshole

I have nothing against Bob Chick and think he is a cool guy.

But when it comes to BB he is a third tier pro. Vince will eat him alive and he looks way behind in his condition.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #376 on: March 18, 2006, 10:58:02 AM »
when is this show?
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #377 on: March 18, 2006, 11:51:58 AM »
Guys---

Vince Taylor is NOT doing the contest.

When he leaked that word, Bob Chick started boasting nonstop that the win was his.

Word is, Vince is doing the Aussie, the NY Pro, and another show later (Europa maybe) to qualify, and he doesn't want to "settle" for another Masters attempt after the unkind words he had for the judges last time he was robbed.

No telling if it's true. But it makes sense to me.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #378 on: March 18, 2006, 12:00:39 PM »
Guys---

Vince Taylor is NOT doing the contest.

When he leaked that word, Bob Chick started boasting nonstop that the win was his.

Word is, Vince is doing the Aussie, the NY Pro, and another show later (Europa maybe) to qualify, and he doesn't want to "settle" for another Masters attempt after the unkind words he had for the judges last time he was robbed.

No telling if it's true. But it makes sense to me.

Sorry 240, but I don't buy it.

I haven't seen Cicharillo boasting about winning. Only saying he's gonna beat Vince Taylor at the Masters O, which he have no chance of doing.

It would be a huge blow to Cicherillo's credibility if he had a bet made with fans that was a setup. The bet is who will place higher, Bob or Vince.

If the general consensus becomes that Vince Taylor never planned to do the Masters, Cicherillo is gonna suffer a major image blow.

Until there is substantial evidence, I'm gonna assume that Vince Taylor is doing the Masters. Bob has been talking about it.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Stavios

« Reply #379 on: March 18, 2006, 12:05:12 PM »
 :-\ vince isn't doing the master I am pretty sur of it. At least from what I read he plan on doing the australia and the O only.

Anyway bob won't win the master until my man Claude Groulx is off. too much conditionning and legs mass for bob.

Team Claude  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: March 18, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »
Sorry 240, but I don't buy it.

I haven't seen Cicharillo boasting about winning. Only saying he's gonna beat Vince Taylor at the Masters O, which he have no chance of doing.

It would be a huge blow to Cicherillo's credibility if he had a bet made with fans that was a setup. The bet is who will place higher, Bob or Vince.

If the general consensus becomes that Vince Taylor never planned to do the Masters, Cicherillo is gonna suffer a major image blow.

Until there is substantial evidence, I'm gonna assume that Vince Taylor is doing the Masters. Bob has been talking about it.

YIP
Zack

You are absolutely right. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: March 18, 2006, 12:07:24 PM »
Anyway bob won't win the master until my man Claude Groulx is off. too much conditionning and legs mass for bob.
Team Claude  8)

Dude, Team Klaus has copyrighted the *au* vowel blend.

Cease and desist.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: March 18, 2006, 12:08:12 PM »
this is a godam joke my natural back is better conditioned then chicks ever been in his entire career and im just some smoe that never even competed! no matter what this dickwad takes my back ownsssss this mother fucker! owned you fuckin fat piece of shit!

Stavios

« Reply #383 on: March 18, 2006, 12:09:46 PM »
Dude, Team Klaus has copyrighted the *au* vowel blend.

Cease and desist.

Not klaus, Claude !  ;D

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #384 on: March 18, 2006, 01:20:53 PM »
this is a godam joke my natural back is better conditioned then chicks ever been in his entire career and im just some smoe that never even competed! no matter what this dickwad takes my back ownsssss this mother fucker! owned you fuckin fat piece of shit!

It's hard not to show muscle if you're practically a skeleton  (Hell, even 240 showed muscle when he was 130lbs? at 16).  I wouldn't be showing of your pics just yet.  Trust me, nobody's jealous.  Sorry, just a reality check.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #385 on: March 18, 2006, 01:22:19 PM »

Also, you're back is very uneven.  Concentrate more on your left side.  It will save you a lot of spinal (and aesthetic) problems in the future, when you put on more muscle.   

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #386 on: March 18, 2006, 01:25:30 PM »

It's hard not to show muscle if you're practically a skeleton  (Hell, even 240 showed muscle when he was 130lbs? at 16).  I wouldn't be showing of your pics just yet.  Trust me, nobody's jealous.  Sorry, just a reality check.
hard to believe we actually agree on something.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #387 on: March 18, 2006, 01:26:17 PM »
Where do I send the money?

This will be too easy to win.

I still bet that I am bigger and stronger than Tom Prince and that he doesn`t weigh 230 lbs.  Noah Steere laughed like hell when I asked what he thought about Tom Prince weight claims.

Anyways,  I`ll send some bet money.  Tell me how and where.  Good luck Bob, another 8th place trophy will be nice to add to your curioso cabinet.

Tom Prince has severe kidney problems now.  The guy needs a transplant in the near future.  That's like you asking someone w/ terminal cancer to compete with you.  It's a chicken shit bet.  However, I think most people on this board will take the bet that Prince looked better at 19 (natural) then you do now.  Would you be willing to accept that bet, if someone made it?

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #388 on: March 18, 2006, 01:26:52 PM »
hard to believe we actually agree on something.

Weird, isn't it?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #389 on: March 18, 2006, 03:15:23 PM »

Tom Prince has severe kidney problems now.  The guy needs a transplant in the near future.  That's like you asking someone w/ terminal cancer to compete with you.  It's a chicken shit bet.  However, I think most people on this board will take the bet that Prince looked better at 19 (natural) then you do now.  Would you be willing to accept that bet, if someone made it?

i got good hospital for abscess draining or surgery...when you get there with the abscess in your quad make sure they put you on clindamycin (cleocin) and not keflex since you wanna suffer less. now when the trauma surgeon advice you to do a 12 inch cut to clean it well make sure you get second opinion since it can probably be drained and you will have to stay in the hospital on ivs for only 5-6 days. i love being a pro  ;) chic you look horrible.. not enough muscle under the fat baba.
fallen angel

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #390 on: March 18, 2006, 03:17:28 PM »
I was Anal before your. Have you ever taken a shit on a woman's head?   Only when you have reached this milestone do you deserve to wear such a mantle.  Feel the power.
Funny. Post video please.

Special "America's Funniest Shitting-on-a-Woman's-Head Videos" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: March 18, 2006, 03:18:56 PM »
Funny. Post video please.

Special "America's Funniest Shitting-on-a-Woman's-Head Videos" Ed

Now there's a thought.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #392 on: March 18, 2006, 04:10:32 PM »
I assume you're the Cheap Mofo Police getting ready to make an arrest? You gonna poke him with your baton?

::)

lol Go garraeth  Go  ;D
TEAM WOLF

PhoenixSoft

• Getbig II
« Reply #393 on: March 18, 2006, 06:40:30 PM »
You need to learn to speak better while eating brown starfishes. Maybe Bob can give you tips.
Another from Garraeth: "brown starfishes". Never heard that one before. lol.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #394 on: March 18, 2006, 09:34:49 PM »

i got good hospital for abscess draining or surgery...when you get there with the abscess in your quad make sure they put you on clindamycin (cleocin) and not keflex since you wanna suffer less. now when the trauma surgeon advice you to do a 12 inch cut to clean it well make sure you get second opinion since it can probably be drained and you will have to stay in the hospital on ivs for only 5-6 days. i love being a pro  ;) chic you look horrible.. not enough muscle under the fat baba.

Wow.  What?

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #395 on: March 19, 2006, 05:39:27 AM »
Deleting my posts won't change the fact that Bob is a journeyman and looks perhaps 8-10 weeks out at best.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: March 19, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »
Got some more bad news for you Chicky. I saw Stan "Curly-top" McCrary last night at the Sunshine Classic last night & he looked phenomenal!!!! Your ass better be ready cause he looks dead-on. If the judges give him a fair shake , he will be VERY hard to handle.

Stavios

« Reply #397 on: March 19, 2006, 11:20:18 AM »
Got some more bad news for you Chicky. I saw Stan "Curly-top" McCrary last night at the Sunshine Classic last night & he looked phenomenal!!!! Your ass better be ready cause he looks dead-on. If the judges give him a fair shake , he will be VERY hard to handle.

Are we talking about topamania ? That is hard to believe

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: March 19, 2006, 11:40:49 AM »
So does anyone know if Vince or Benafatto are competing in the masters?  If either of them are, Bob has no chance.

Bobby boy knew up front that neither were competing in the Masters, and he tried to cash in on this fact by telling everyone he'd bet them he'd beat Vince in the Masters.

Bob Chick- did you try to cheat the fans?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #399 on: March 19, 2006, 11:46:01 AM »

I'd like to get Cynthia Bridges opinion on this one....

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise