Author Topic: Manny Perry - Another underrated classic MASS MONSTER  (Read 7800 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Manny Perry - Another underrated classic MASS MONSTER
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 10:30:03 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2017, 11:15:41 AM »
I first saw/met Manny back in 1974 when he was a totally unknown bodybuilder............h e trained with Lenny Archambault.

It was in Boston at the YMCA..........I did the power meet with my friend,and Manny came in second next to Lenny in the physique show.

Whole 9 yards.......one light bulb on a basketball hoop with a small leopard skin covered posing dias!  LOL   :D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2017, 11:44:35 AM »
I first saw/met Manny back in 1974 when he was a totally unknown bodybuilder............h e trained with Lenny Archambault.

It was in Boston at the YMCA..........I did the power meet with my friend,and Manny came in second next to Lenny in the physique show.

Whole 9 yards.......one light bulb on a basketball hoop with a small leopard skin covered posing dias!  LOL   :D

Len Archambault was a great bodybuilder who didn't get much coverage and there aren't many pictures out there. I thought he compared well to Zane when he competed in an IFBB pro grand prix back in 1981.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2017, 11:46:16 AM »
Len Archambault was a great bodybuilder who didn't get much coverage and there aren't many pictures out there. I thought he compared well to Zane when he competed in an IFBB pro grand prix back in 1981.
He was vastly underrated and IMO,at times looked better than Zane!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2017, 12:56:42 PM »
Q

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!