Author Topic: Props to Vic Martinez for helping the Myostis cause  (Read 899 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Props to Vic Martinez for helping the Myostis cause
« on: September 17, 2007, 03:36:57 PM »
"Before closing this month, I want to announce my involvement with TMA, The Myositis Association.  Myostis is a disease that can lead to the destruction of muscle tissue.  My friend's neice is afflicted with this disease and I want to do anything I can to help out.  Not a lot of people know about it and I'm hoping to raise awareness with my involvement, including a charity event where they'll auction off a personal training session with yours truly.  The bidding starts on July 20th and culminates on August 13th.  One of their slogans is "Victor Martinez works every muscle on his way to the Olympia, even his heart."  It's about building muscle to save muscles.  This is a disease that can inflice adults and children, so take the time to educate yourself and support us in any way possible.  Go to www.myostis.org for more information."

This came from the October MD and Vic definitely deserves props for using his page space, and platform, to promote a great cause.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Props to Vic Martinez for helping the Myostis cause
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 03:38:59 PM »
He'd probably help out more kids, if he stopped selling drugs... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 03:49:24 PM »

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 05:17:17 PM »
vic will be struck down by carcinoma of the rectum majoris
$