Author Topic: Future UFC champion - special moves  (Read 20105 times)

spinnis

Re: Don't F@#K with me! Future UFC champion.
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2010, 02:16:18 PM »
mcAnus I doubt anyone hate Nurses for what they do.

When you're a male and a nurse, its unusual, and its easy to pick on and could probably be a sensitive subject. (thats why you mention that Im short, most men are taller, problem is im not insecure about my height thats why it fails and fails againt to provoke me)

Now take a while and guess how you would try and make a person that works as a male nurse angry and make him melt?

well ..MABY provoke him about what he does..

tjiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »
LISTEN HOW FUCKING hypocritical you are.  Now you're saying you respect male nurses but just not me.  But one minute ago you were saying how nursing is a woman's job and no man should do it.  LMAO!  You're a dipshit.  And I don't know why you think I'm such an asshole.  Just because I made fun of some TaeKwonDo guy?  I mean did I say something a while back and hurt your ego and now every thing I post you'll use as an excuse to call me out?  Because I notice that a lot on here.  You and Swede are like teenage girls.  You get your feelings hurt one time and you never recover.  I must have called you out or said something in another thread because I can't imagine you'e this upset over some youtube video.  
Lawl. Just... lol. You dont seem to remember the post where I said I respect the job, just not you. Youre a moron. You never said anything to hurt my ego, youre projecting again, clearly I hurt yours when I started making fun of your nursing job, and once you reacted so strongly to it, bam, you handed me a way to make you meltdown.

You just dont understand, do you? You think Im being hypocritical when you HAND ME a way to make you meltdown, and I use it? I dont give a shit if a man is a nurse, however, if hes a jackass your damn right im gonna use that to mock him, especially if hes insecure about it like you clearly are.

You have zero understanding of people I see. The TKD guy had nothing to do with it, Ive seen youre retarded posts fighting with Keith and others on here, how you talk without knowing SHIT, literally 90% of shit that comes out of your mouth is dead wrong, but you continue to argue because you cant handle being wrong. Of course Im going to call you out for being a complete tool. You talk mad shit and you dont know ANYTHING. You are an asshole, a loud mouth, and a liar, plain and simple, and you handed me a way to make you meltdown. lol.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2010, 02:22:25 PM »
Tear you down?  LOL what the fuck are you talking about?  Was my post direct at you?  Did I ever fucking say shit to you?  Are you the guy in the youtube video?  Did I ever say I could kick your ass?  You started all this shit you biotch. 

So answer the fucking question..........what are you goin to college for?  Good luck finding a job asswipe.........the US economy is going down the tubes........meanwihle I'll be gainfully employed as a MALE NURSE!   ;D
Hahah. Every post after I mocked your Nursing position youve tried desperatley to find a way to attack me, with NO sucess since you have no clue what youre talking about. lol.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2010, 02:24:01 PM »
MuscleMcAnus - You have to be the most ignorant, arrogant, retarded, and insecure about himself poster I have ever come across. I am off to the gym. Please go kill yourself.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2010, 02:25:46 PM »
MuscleMcAnus - You have to be the most ignorant, arrogant, retarded, and insecure about himself poster I have ever come across. I am off to the gym. Please go kill yourself.

He probably has tried numerous times to kill himself.  ONLY to fail at that too.
No Worries 4 me

spinnis

« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2010, 02:28:27 PM »
He probably has tried numerous times to kill himself.  ONLY to fail at that too.

insert  

*Funny coming from*

"you cannot even*

fat joke reponse from our favorite anus

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2010, 02:29:28 PM »
did you ever stop to think, that maybe, just maybe, that I wouldnt be making fun of you for being a male nurse if you werent a jackass?

Sure you would.

I cant think of one other job that’s more of a feminine/woman’s job than male nurse (lol).

A male fucking nurse is as bad as it gets.

A male nurse is worse than being a male flight attendant.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2010, 02:36:37 PM »
Hahah. Every post after I mocked your Nursing position youve tried desperatley to find a way to attack me, with NO sucess since you have no clue what youre talking about. lol.

Way to dodge the question. 

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2010, 05:09:19 PM »
two of my friends who are nurses were frontline medics pulling worthless pieces of shit out of burning humvees and saving their lives.

Explain this.  I want to hear about the "worthless pieces of shit" being pulled from the Hummers.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2010, 05:16:31 PM »
Explain this.  I want to hear about the "worthless pieces of shit" being pulled from the Hummers.

I meant worthless pieces of shit like him.  Don't get your panties in a knot.   ::)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2010, 05:19:12 PM »
I meant worthless pieces of shit like him.  Don't get your panties in a knot.   ::)

I'm retired military.  Don't talk to me about getting my panties in a knot.  The reason you can give your opinion in this country is because of people like me fuckhead.  Now explain why the guys that are burned and being pulled out of Hummers are pieces of shit.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 18, 2010, 05:26:35 PM »
I'm retired military.  Don't talk to me about getting my panties in a knot.  The reason you can give your opinion in this country is because of people like me fuckhead.  Now explain why the guys that are burned and being pulled out of Hummers are pieces of shit.

Oh for fuck's sake I don't give a fuck who you are.  Here we go again........the reason I can give my opinion in this country has fuck all to do with you.  You weren't around when the Constitution was written dipshit and you didn't pick up a musket against the British.  If you and the military want to do something productive take your ass down to the border and seal it up.  And don't act like you've done fuck all to "protect the Constitution" in your life time.  You have done shit except serve a corrupt and tyrannical government at the behest of corporations.  Save your patriotic mumbo jumbo for someone that is clueless and gives a fuck.  I'm not and I don't. 

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: July 18, 2010, 05:35:52 PM »
Oh for fuck's sake I don't give a fuck who you are.  Here we go again........the reason I can give my opinion in this country has fuck all to do with you.  You weren't around when the Constitution was written dipshit and you didn't pick up a musket against the British.  If you and the military want to do something productive take your ass down to the border and seal it up.  And don't act like you've done fuck all to "protect the Constitution" in your life time.  You have done shit except serve a corrupt and tyrannical government at the behest of corporations.  Save your patriotic mumbo jumbo for someone that is clueless and gives a fuck.  I'm not and I don't. 

How long do you think this country would exist without the military dumbfuck?  If you aren't clueless, I don't understand the definition.  You think once the war with Britain was over that the rest of the world called a timeout on aggression against us because we did such a great job that time?  In case no one has let you in on this fact, the people serving in the military don't get the option of going down and protecting the border just because they would like to.  And if you think this country is so fucked up, try moving to another one, preferably communist, and tell them how fucked up their government is.  I almost felt bad for you with the way swede and shock were clobbering you over being a nurse, but they were right, you are a fuckwad.  I just have one question.  Do you really sniff the bedpans when you empty them? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #163 on: July 18, 2010, 05:38:21 PM »
How long do you think this country would exist without the military dumbfuck?  If you aren't clueless, I don't understand the definition.  You think once the war with Britain was over that the rest of the world called a timeout on aggression against us because we did such a great job that time?  In case no one has let you in on this fact, the people serving in the military don't get the option of going down and protecting the border just because they would like to.  And if you think this country is so fucked up, try moving to another one, preferably communist, and tell them how fucked up their government is.  I almost felt bad for you with the way swede and shock were clobbering you over being a nurse, but they were right, you are a fuckwad.  I just have one question.  Do you really sniff the bedpans when you empty them
;D

spinnis

« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2010, 05:43:50 PM »
How long do you think this country would exist without the military dumbfuck?  If you aren't clueless, I don't understand the definition.  You think once the war with Britain was over that the rest of the world called a timeout on aggression against us because we did such a great job that time?  In case no one has let you in on this fact, the people serving in the military don't get the option of going down and protecting the border just because they would like to.  And if you think this country is so fucked up, try moving to another one, preferably communist, and tell them how fucked up their government is.  I almost felt bad for you with the way swede and shock were clobbering you over being a nurse, but they were right, you are a fuckwad.  I just have one question.  Do you really sniff the bedpans when you empty them? 

I fuckning knew it was coming.

KABWAAM

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Future UFC champion - special moves
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »
Bam ! KTFO!! ;D nice knockout blow sgtspar.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2010, 06:25:14 PM »
Bam ! KTFO!! ;D nice knockout blow sgtspar.

Thanks, but you guys had his legs wobbling when I got here.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2010, 09:04:58 PM »
How long do you think this country would exist without the military dumbfuck?  If you aren't clueless, I don't understand the definition.  You think once the war with Britain was over that the rest of the world called a timeout on aggression against us because we did such a great job that time?  In case no one has let you in on this fact, the people serving in the military don't get the option of going down and protecting the border just because they would like to.  And if you think this country is so fucked up, try moving to another one, preferably communist, and tell them how fucked up their government is.  I almost felt bad for you with the way swede and shock were clobbering you over being a nurse, but they were right, you are a fuckwad.  I just have one question.  Do you really sniff the bedpans when you empty them?  

::)   Typical brainwashed indoctrinated ass hat.  I mean seriously,,,,,,,,, try educating yourself with regards to history and the world.  The US government has been destroying the lives of the American people and the US economy for 50+ years.  I mean do you even have any fucking clue how your own country is run or just how shady your government is?  The US military is off fighting some big bad evil terrorists supposedly willing to do harm to the US yet our southern border is wide open, our government with the help of the banks has destroyed what was once a great economy, and we are living in a virtual police state as far as our freedoms and rights go and all you epid retards can talk about is your patriotism and those "other" communist countries. .  If the current trend continues you won't even have a fucking country to defend.  We are already a fascist nation you retard  people like you just dont realize it.  Go look it up in the dictionary.  You probably haven't picked one of those up in a while huh?  America doesn't even rank in the top five best places to live in the world and best quality of life. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2010, 09:18:29 PM »
Oh and don't worry.......I'm not going to leave the US...I'll just go live with the Amish.  They are more American than anyone.  But you're too stupid to understand why.   8)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2010, 09:25:43 PM »
Lol. MuscleMcmanus, hahah oh brother what a name, I bet your the kind of guy that trains MMA so that when your on you back in the guard you can grab your oppenents cock and try and rub it between your asscheeks trying to get him hard before he passes guard, hahah gayer than offering to help amateur bodybuilders apply their "oil". Hahah oh brother.

(Dedicated to the almighty Sarcasm)

hahaha, nice work

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2010, 09:34:18 PM »
Jumping and acrobatics?  The power in one of those kicks is all you need.  Lights out.......next!
i see an open crotch nut punch. lights out

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2010, 09:34:41 PM »
Oh and don't worry.......I'm not going to leave the US...I'll just go live with the Amish.  They are more American than anyone.  But you're too stupid to understand why.   8)

You're right, I'm too stupid to figure out the simplest of things.  That's why I asked you.  How long would this country have lasted without a military?  Explain it in small words for my simple mind if its okay.  

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2010, 10:08:07 PM »
......and ask them about VAJ.  

You train at a school that is called VAJ?  Pronounced like pussy?  And you're a nurse?  Dude, you're my new hero.  Who needs super powers when you're a bedpan sniffing male nurse that hangs out at VAJ playing patty-cake with sticks with the other window lickers?  BTW when you're helping the vets learn to use their colostomy bags, it looks more professional if you don't search through their shit looking for corn just so you don't have to brown bag your lunch.