Author Topic: Future UFC champion - special moves  (Read 20106 times)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
Re: Don't F@#K with me! Future UFC champion.
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 10:11:25 AM »
keep in mind you said Boxer or Wrestler.. I didnt claim he would beat those =)

you knew how to kick right? lets say you threw that kick (head) before the other dude has time to react What would happen?

If the person you were going to kick stood still, didn't reflexively move his head or lift his hands or duck, and you were wearing tennis shoes on clean pavement or a basketball court or something or you didn't slip and fall on your ass, sure, you could damn near kick a person's head off.  In the real world conditions are never perfect and you will never land that shit.  And I didn't say a boxer or a wrestler.  I said a guy that boxed for a couple months or a guy that wrestled in school.  Not a great boxer or a national caliber wrestler, just a regular guy that had a little training in anything worthwhile.

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 10:15:10 AM »
If the person you were going to kick stood still, didn't reflexively move his head or lift his hands or duck, and you were wearing tennis shoes on clean pavement or a basketball court or something or you didn't slip and fall on your ass, sure, you could damn near kick a person's head off.  In the real world conditions are never perfect and you will never land that shit.  And I didn't say a boxer or a wrestler.  I said a guy that boxed for a couple months or a guy that wrestled in school.  Not a great boxer or a national caliber wrestler, just a regular guy that had a little training in anything worthwhile.

a regular guy hasn't thats the thing =)

honestly, you could probably just throw a legkick and the fella would either fall down and be stunned from the pain.

I know i Used to be able to lol.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 10:21:45 AM »

honestly, you could probably just throw a legkick and the fella would either fall down and be stunned from the pain.

That's just it.  Leg kicks work.  Punches in the head work.  Guess what are illegal in TKD.  Both those things.  And before you say it, just because you are good at kicking someone in the head, doesn't mean you will have good leg kicks.  The mechanics are completely different.  The style I trained after TKD was a version of Kyokushin.  That is when I learned to use leg kicks, but even that I have rarely used in a real fight.  In real fights, the footing is almost never ideal, and slipping and landing on your ass or having a guy throw a straight punch or a good hook into your grill while you have one foot in the air is not a good thing.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 10:22:54 AM »
Swede all bullshit aside since you want to get personal,
You're a fucking loser.  You are ugly, you work a dead end job and you have no girlfriend.  I mean most guys your age have a combination of the three.  But you have none..  Seriously bro, You look like you had fetal alcohol syndrome when you were a kid.  Did your mum drink too much?  You should just keep your juvenile mouth shut as you end up looking like a fool.

So you know a little muay thai and shootfighting?  Just like you dabble in bodybuilding a little bit right?  LMAO!  What you go once a month and hit the heavy bag and spar with your underemployed coworkers because you have nothing better to do?  I'm belted in and train under the Vee Arnis Jitsu system.  We have three schools in NYC, NJ, and CO.  I've trained directly under David James and John Petrone.  I suggest you look up their schools.  Hell call them up on the phone and ask them about VAJ.  I can tell you emphatically that what you seen in taekwando will get your  ass handed to you.  I can also tell you that mauy thai in the street is pretty much useless if its applied how it is in the ring.  That's the entire point.  Most martial arts are effective depending on how they are applied.  My training invovles mauy thai, kali, arnis, kickboxing, and jiujistu along with edged weapon and gun training.  I guarantee YOU WOULDN"T LAST A FUCKING HOUR in one of our black belt classes.  If you did you'd be so humbled you'd change your entire outlook on MMA, professional wrestling and all the other stupid ass shit an immature juvenile, retard like you watches and believes in.  In fact why don't you fly in to the United States and you can go grab your diabetic lover fat keith and come to NYC or NJ and check out our school.  Sign up for a class and both of you losers can put your money where your mouth is.  

Here are the locations:
http://www.defenseinstitute.com/
http://www.veearnisjitsu.com/
http://www.veearnisjujitsunj.com/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 10:25:20 AM »
You're a fucking loser.  You are ugly, you work a dead end job and you have no girlfriend.  I mean most guys your age have a combination of the three.  But you have none..  Seriously bro, You look like you had fetal alcohol syndrome when you were a kid.  Did your mum drink too much?  You should just keep your juvenile mouth shut as you end up looking like a fool.

So you know a little muay thai and shootfighting?  Just like you dabble in bodybuilding a little bit right?  LMAO!  What you go once a month and hit the heavy bag and spar with your underemployed coworkers because you have nothing better to do?  I'm belted in and train under the Vee Arnis Jitsu system.  We have three schools in NYC, NJ, and CO.  I've trained directly under David James and John Petrone.  I suggest you look up their schools.  Hell call them up on the phone and ask them about VAJ.  I can tell you emphatically that what you seen in taekwando will get your  ass handed to you.  I can also tell you that mauy thai in the street is pretty much useless if its applied how it is in the ring.  That's the entire point.  Most martial arts are effective depending on how they are applied.  My training invovles mauy thai, kali, arnis, kickboxing, and jiujistu along with edged weapon and gun training.  I guarantee YOU WOULDN"T LAST A FUCKING HOUR in one of our black belt classes.  If you did you'd be so humbled you'd change your entire outlook on MMA, professional wrestling and all the other stupid ass shit an immature juvenile, retard like you watches and believes in.  In fact why don't you fly in to the United States and you can go grab your diabetic lover fat keith and come to NYC or NJ and check out our school.  Sign up for a class and both of you losers can put your money where your mouth is.  

Here are the locations:
http://www.defenseinstitute.com/
http://www.veearnisjitsu.com/
http://www.veearnisjujitsunj.com/

Obviously you missed the old pics swede used to post in his kitchen with two hot women cooking for him. lol. And not necessarily am I defending Swede, its just that you have a history of posting complete bullshit all the time with nothing to back it up, and are in general a rambling dipshit. Please, for the good of mankind, go kill yourself, or if you wont do that, at least go get neutered so that the rest of us wont have to deal with your offspring contaminating the rest of the gene pool. Thanks.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 10:26:27 AM »

I train with "regular" guys that have jobs, wives, girlfriends, families etc.  And trust me I'd  put anyone of them up against you in a heart beat and you'd come out sucking your thumb.  You have no clue what you're talking about.  There is no such thing as a "regular" guy in less you mean someone that  has absolutely no training at all.  Which is still bullshit.  I know some angry black women that could probably kick your head in and beat the shit out of you and they are considered "regular" folk.  

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 10:28:42 AM »

Like a clock haha

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 10:29:26 AM »
i was gonna say that....lol............. .its the martial arts equivalent of the harlem globetrotters 

Lol! ;D

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2010, 10:29:34 AM »
Obviously you missed the old pics swede used to post in his kitchen with two hot women cooking for him.

lets just say hes not the best "insulter" lol.

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2010, 10:31:13 AM »
We have three schools in NYC, NJ, and CO.  

"we"

hahahahaha

you're the guy thats sits in a corner in practise because no one wants to spar with you and you Still think you belong to some sort of "team" hahahahahahaha

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2010, 10:32:24 AM »
Obviously you missed the old pics swede used to post in his kitchen with two hot women cooking for him. lol. And not necessarily am I defending Swede, its just that you have a history of posting complete bullshit all the time with nothing to back it up, and are in general a rambling dipshit. Please, for the good of mankind, go kill yourself, or if you wont do that, at least go get neutered so that the rest of us wont have to deal with your offspring contaminating the rest of the gene pool. Thanks.

Haha lol.....two hot women in his kitchen???? What are you 16 years old?  Wow they actually were cooking for him?  Is he your role model now?  I mean my god the guy had two hot chicks in his kitchen cooking for him and he posted the pictures on getbig to prove to all his teenage friends how cool he was.  LMAO!  Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 10:33:49 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2010, 10:34:02 AM »
Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

IRONY OVERLOAD

hahhaha this is just too much!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2010, 10:36:03 AM »
Haha lol.....two hot women in his kitchen???? What are you 16 years old?  Wow they actually were cooking for him?  Is he your role model now?  I mean my god the guy had two hot chicks in his kitchen cooking for him and he posted the pictures on getbig to prove to all his teenage friends how cool he was.  LMAO!  Do you realize how pathetic you sound?
No, do you realize how retarded you sound? Uh, you called him out on not having a women, when I proved you wrong, suddenly its pathetic? Lol. Why dont you go back to sucking your daddies dick, hes probably pretty mad that you snuck away to post on the computer about how badass you are. hahah.

Drop your pants son, daddies got his work boots on!  :-X

spinnis

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2010, 10:37:04 AM »
Uh, you called him out on not having a women, when I proved you wrong, suddenly its pathetic?

guess why I never bother?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2010, 10:39:22 AM »
"we"

hahahahaha

you're the guy thats sits in a corner in practise because no one wants to spar with you and you Still think you belong to some sort of "team" hahahahahahaha

It's a small tight knit community and most of us have trained together for years week in and week out.  You'd understand the sentiment if you had ever followed through and stuck with anything in your life.  You've never been a part of anything bigger than yourself otherwise you'd understand.  Quite sad actually.  

So dig up these hot chicks in the kitchen pics.  I'd like to see them.  Sorry I've only been a getbig member for a few years.  I guess when I've been here for 10 I'll have Swede status?  

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2010, 10:40:14 AM »

The worst thing about that is the retard landed a lucky shot on the banger's neck and knocked him out.  Now he thinks that ridiculous shit he trains in works.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2010, 10:41:10 AM »
So dig up these hot chicks in the kitchen pics.  I'd like to see them.  Sorry I've only been a getbig member for a few years.  I guess when I've been here for 10 I'll have Swede status?  

when I know im right/you're lying mcanus I dont feel the Need to Prove myself nor do I feel offended.. so no you go digging if thats what you wanna do lol.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2010, 10:43:20 AM »
The worst thing about that is the retard landed a lucky shot on the banger's neck and knocked him out.  Now he thinks that ridiculous shit he trains in works.
To be fair though, Im glad he knocked that loud mouth guy out, weather its practical or not.
I dont know if thats Karate or not, but it seems to work pretty well for Layota Machida (sp)

spinnis

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2010, 10:44:50 AM »
To be fair though, Im glad he knocked that loud mouth #### out, weather its practical or not.
I dont know if thats Karate or not, but it seems to work pretty well for Layota Machida (sp)

there is a bit of difference between that style and Machidas though  ;D

and machida is a fucking prodigy despite his last fight.

edit* kungfu - karate

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2010, 10:45:16 AM »
No, do you realize how retarded you sound? Uh, you called him out on not having a women, when I proved you wrong, suddenly its pathetic? Lol. Why dont you go back to sucking your daddies dick, hes probably pretty mad that you snuck away to post on the computer about how badass you are. hahah.

Drop your pants son, daddies got his work boots on!  :-X

I called him out on not having a girlfriend.  Girlfriend aka someone that likes you enough to want to fuck you on a regular basis.  Unless I see a picture of his dick going into their pussy a picture of hot chicks in a kitchen doesn't mean shit.  But I'm sure it's very impressive for someone like you.  

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2010, 10:45:47 AM »
To be fair though, Im glad he knocked that loud mouth #### out, weather its practical or not.

I was glad he knocked the dumbass out too.  Its a kung fu style.  I believe that "kung fu" is Chinese for "silly" :)

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2010, 10:46:02 AM »
I called him out on not having a girlfriend.  Girlfriend aka someone that likes you enough to want to fuck you on a regular basis.  Unless I see a picture of his dick going into their pussy a picture of hot chicks in a kitchen doesn't mean shit.  But I'm sure it's very impressive for someone like you.  

posted those photos also lol

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2010, 10:52:14 AM »
Cung Le would beat the shit out of 99% of  the world's population just with head kicks Sansho style  baby .