Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266111 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2017, 01:53:06 PM »
But God already knows the outcome of the lesson he is giving them and as such wouldn't bother with the questions, he knows EVERYTHING remember....

In fact he wouldnt even be giving lessons, he knows everything about you from creation to death,

He knows you know what you did wrong or right, he doesnt need you to verify it to yourself..

The moment you begin with the assumption that "God needs" you're in error.

It's always about what we need.

People argue from the side you do when in actuality there isn't an argument to be had.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #176 on: August 06, 2017, 01:54:36 PM »
Islam had it right when they throw homosexuals off of buildings.

I bet they don't do it to ones who keep it secret ;)

Fuck this degenerate gay pride garbage, rangerwil you are contributing to the downfall of Western society.

Russia also has it right with the anti gay-propoganda law.  We need that here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #177 on: August 06, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
The moment you begin with the assumption that "God needs" you're in error.

It's always about what we need.

People argue from the side you do when in actuality there isn't an argument to be had.

In Gods world there would be no argument, not even a discussion, it would be all pointless.

Just think if you had the power to know everything, you would very soon get bored with people, in fact there wouldn't even be a point to your existence.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #178 on: August 06, 2017, 02:04:53 PM »
In Gods world there would be no argument, not even a discussion, it would be all pointless.

Just think if you had the power to know everything, you would very soon get bored with people, in fact there wouldn't even be a point to your existence.

People's existence is permanently validated as we're created by and in the image of God.  There's no higher validation.

Science can't find or reason definite purpose for our existence when they remove God.  They resort to chaos and random chance to assign some semblance of meaning.

God questions us so that we can begin to think and align those thoughts willingly with his will.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reaon)...AMA
« Reply #179 on: August 06, 2017, 02:05:56 PM »
question...

when you have sucked/got sucked by anonymous dick, did you worry about that or passing it on?

Questions should be directed to the OP. Since you asked me, I can't pass "it" on because I am fortunately STD free. There is little to no risk of getting or transmitting HIV from oral sex.

Other STDs and hepatitis can be transmitted during oral sex.

Latex barriers and medicines to prevent and treat HIV can further reduce the very low risk of getting HIV from oral sex.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2017, 02:09:43 PM »
Why do gay men think that everyone is gay? If they aren't they can change them....

At least you didn't say all gay men.

Why would anyone want to change someone's sexual orientation?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2017, 02:14:56 PM »
I was watching a show the other day called "First Dates" where they set up 2 people on a blind date. Occasionally they would have 2 guys on a date. Most of the time when it was a guy and a girl, the guy would automatically pick up the tab. If he talked about splitting it you could tell by the girls face it was an instant turn off.

So this made me wonder, when it's 2 guys on a date.....how do you determine who pays?

The same way friends do. It might surprise you to know not everyones' range of thought is this narrow. Don't believe everything you see on TV.

Simple Simon

« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2017, 02:15:36 PM »
People's existence is permanently validated as we're created by and in the image of God.  There's no higher validation.

Science can't find or reason definite purpose for our existence when they remove God.  They resort to chaos and random chance to assign some semblance of meaning.

God questions us so that we can begin to think and align those thoughts willingly with his will.

His will?
we are already preset by God, he knows everything we say and do, I have already said he would never need to say anything to us, he knows about every single cell and molecule in our body, he knows how they are arranged, he can realign them any time he likes, he can do ANYTHING.
He doesnt ned to lead us anywhere, he knows were we are going from before we are even created.

Simple Simon

« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2017, 02:16:34 PM »
At least you didn't say all gay men.

Why would anyone want to change someone's sexual orientation?

So they could have sex with them of course...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2017, 02:17:46 PM »
I swear on my deceased fathers life--everything I've said is 100% TRUE and HONEST.

Let me point out that this statement makes no sense.

Simple Simon

« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2017, 02:18:42 PM »
Let me point out that this statement makes no sense.

Its already been pointed out, it was his way of hinting that he is a gimmick and is telling lies without consequence ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2017, 02:27:34 PM »
Seriously, why are some gays feminine? You would think that hanging and fucking men all day, with no women to ground them , would make them all hyper masculine. Like a frat house sausage party but someone gets fucked. ;D :-X

It has been theorized that the absence of a male role model in one's childhood/life could contribute to a fellow acting more effeminate. It is also possible that since there is a difference in the male and female brain, there is also a whole spectrum of possibilities.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2017, 02:29:56 PM »
 :D

"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2017, 02:33:10 PM »
question...

when you have sucked/got sucked by anonymous dick, did you worry about that or passing it on?

That's the whole fetish of being gay... they WANT hiv

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2017, 02:37:49 PM »
^^ meaningless^^

What a nellie anyway?
Fucking speak English.

Nelly is a term used to describe a gay fellow who is an ultra-stereotypically gay man.

Which is to say: a swishing and mincing, limp wristed, lisping, effeminate person.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2017, 02:41:49 PM »
Where the FUCK does it say that in the Bible?

By the belly of Buddha, you might be a fruit fly but you're definitely not a real man, let along a homosexual one.  Like most atheists, you don't like the Bible. Since you claim not to be heterosexual, you obviously ignore it.

Now fuck off, faghag.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2017, 02:43:01 PM »
Or they are in the closet and mad that another man is not.
No straight man should give a fuck who other man is fucking in his is own home.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2017, 02:43:15 PM »
WOW!
Never in life did I have to prove I'm gay.
lol
Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?
It's amusing how many of you straight guys are taking up the cause for me.
I dont get it---if you think I'm a gimmick, then why come to this thread?
I just wish one of u would tell me exactly WHY I would come here and claim to be gay.
I know how this board treats gay guys.
Come on..its a silly stance to take saying I'm not gay.

The folks who are posting these things are being divergent and are not capable of having an adult discussion. Gay or not, you started a valid thread which has been derailed by a bunch of idiots.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 06, 2017, 02:46:03 PM »
I really don't care who you are in the real world but you're certainly not homosexual.  The only two homosexuals on this board I can think of are One and Bay, both of whom are nice guys that happen to be homosexual.  BFD.  And when you get right down to it, there ain't a whole lot to being homosexual.  It doesn't make you more "talented" in the arts, more educated, handsome, a better athlete or anything else that matters in the real world to anyone except Democrats.

It just means you prefer sex with the same sex.  Granted, some of that crap is beyond deviant but then heterosexuals can be pretty disgusting too. 

this is decidedly funny. And I am a Democrat.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2017, 02:48:08 PM »
Okay...Now you're reaching. And again, I used terms that are quite common among homosexuals and you claim not to know them.  Run along now.

Not everyone uses this antiquated term. But those who still do, could be either gay or straight.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #195 on: August 06, 2017, 03:00:32 PM »
The folks who are posting these things are being divergent and are not capable of having an adult discussion. Gay or not, you started a valid thread which has been derailed by a bunch of idiots.  

I think it I elicited that ridiculous response from the OP that you responded to.  And you should know better than what you wrote.  If any here are capable of having an adult discussion, MoS is.  For that matter, I am too.  The OP's thread isn't even a cry for help, its a whine for attention.

You don't have to be gay to squeal for that.  Just an attention whore.  The OP more than qualifies for that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 06, 2017, 03:00:56 PM »
Ranger in all honesty gay cultures seems more prone to risky behaviors. I don't want a dissertation as to the reasons why or a litany of risky hetero behavior but in some circles there are bug chasers and whatnot. My question is how old are you and how many times have you been genuinely concerned that you may have put yourself at risk for contracting HIV ? Do you still consider HIV a death sentence or is your attitude more relaxed or cavalier about HIV  transmission?

Modern HIV Diagnosis is No Longer a Death Sentence https://healthcare.utah.edu/the-scope/shows.php?shows=0_vm5hv4ze

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2017, 03:11:53 PM »
Islam had it right when they throw homosexuals off of buildings.

I bet they don't do it to ones who keep it secret ;)

Fuck this degenerate gay pride garbage, rangerwil you are contributing to the downfall of Western society.

Russia also has it right with the anti gay-propoganda law.  We need that here.

The best statement I've heard in years.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 06, 2017, 03:17:51 PM »
Hmmm... well I DO like and find females quite attractive.

Certain ones I've had sex with.
Straight sex is great...but I prefer gay sex.
Does that answer that?

ranger will what if some whore spread her ass cheeks wide and said ranger will,  can you please fuck my ass you big stud, would you take her up on her offer ??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2017, 03:18:20 PM »

It's not that difficult to meet folks whose sexual orientation is the same.

If you met a lesbian who you found attractive, would you try to change her orientation so as to engage in intercourse with her?