Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266031 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #375 on: August 07, 2017, 09:06:01 PM »
What whole idea?? I don't think that one bit.
I DO however think people like you that fight as hard as you have, have a serious propensity towards homosexual acts.
Quietly.

That's literally been your only comeback to any of my points.

So yes you do think that.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #376 on: August 07, 2017, 09:16:36 PM »
If you want the truth, which I doubt you do, the reason I fight hard against the homo agenda is because I see how it's degrading society, and I would like morals and standards, objectivity and beauty, to come back to the forefront, not be pushed away by idiots like you.

Homosexual acts between two men are absolutely disgusting. Revolting. And no, what do you expect me to do if I saw you and your nasty homo friend making out?  It's like seeing squirming maggots. You look away and try to erase it from your mind.

And then, on a meta level, you start showing people how gay acceptance is morally wrong and degrading, how it degenerates society, and how it poisons the cultural milieu.

The end goal? Laws passed in the west just like in Russia, prohibiting homosexual propoganda from being seen in the public.

Way more people support my point of view than they do yours, they're just all silenced because that's the way society wants you to think.

But my stance has a hell of a lot more implicit support than does your disgusting degeneracy.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #377 on: August 07, 2017, 09:23:02 PM »

Homosexual acts between two men are absolutely disgusting. Revolting. And no, what do you expect me to do if I saw you and your nasty homo friend making out?  It's like seeing squirming maggots. You look away and try to erase it from your mind.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #378 on: August 07, 2017, 09:26:56 PM »

see, you've got nothing.  you can't defend your degenerate, disgusting acts.  you can't come up with any comprehensible reason to counter any of the facts i put out there. 

you're just void, empty, useless, biologically flawed, a lower class of person.

if i were you?  i would gather all my homo friends and tell them how poisonous the homo agenda is, and start the fight against its propagation. 

then you'd be good in my books.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #379 on: August 07, 2017, 09:32:15 PM »
Look at the vile hatred coming from you....it's fucking abnormal.
Your level of hate is very telling.
Classic.
We are the same person---only difference is I do it more out in the open than you.

I'm kinda done with the back and fourth from you--it's pointless.
Neither one of us is changing the view of the other.
SO whats the point of responding to you?
I wish you well brother.
Maybe I'll see u at a gay bar one day and I'll buy you a cocktail.

::kisses::

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #380 on: August 07, 2017, 09:43:40 PM »
My point in this thread walter is that the guys getting bent out of shape over soggy old queers come across as hiding in the closet as soggy old queers themselves.

you tell it like you see it, these guys meltdown over it, See what I mean?

Nelson, I'm not reading this entire festering pile of puss of a thread just to find out who uses penises for tongue depressors.

I just like the term "soggy old queer"!

Reminds me of when I'd walk down Wacker Drive to catch the train home from work late at night in the winter and the old homos would be coming out of the Civic Opera Building in their fur coats wearing makeup.

Soggy old queers is the most apt description I've ever heard.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: August 07, 2017, 09:50:14 PM »
Your response said nothing. Prove and validate your point of shut the fuck up.
And I'd  rather jerk off alone than have anything to do with a pile of fat like yourself.

Rangerwil does my avatar pic make you horny?

When you see a strapping, ripped, chiseled and rock hard physique like that does it excite you or depress you because you know you will never measure up?

Although I'm sure you fantasize about it, I'd highly doubt you'd ever have enough money to get such a perfect example of maniless to ever kneel at the local glory hole. Face it Princess, you're a gimmick peter puffer and my avatar is an unabashed exemplary example of how every few decades evolution hiccups!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #382 on: August 07, 2017, 09:51:58 PM »
Look at the vile hatred coming from you....it's fucking abnormal.
Your level of hate is very telling.
Classic.
We are the same person---only difference is I do it more out in the open than you.

I'm kinda done with the back and fourth from you--it's pointless.
Neither one of us is changing the view of the other.
SO whats the point of responding to you?
I wish you well brother.
Maybe I'll see u at a gay bar one day and I'll buy you a cocktail.

::kisses::

this is your only response.  

you're not very bright.

your problem is that you think i hate you.  i don't.  i hate the gay agenda.  it's deplorable.  we've already talked about this, if you're gay, okay well you probably can't change that and were born that way.  although after some of the things you wrote in this thread I doubt that.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #383 on: August 07, 2017, 09:57:50 PM »

When you see a strapping, ripped, chiseled and rock hard physique like that does it excite you or depress you because you know you will never measure up?

You are correct--my waste line will never EVER measure up to what you have there.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: August 07, 2017, 10:05:00 PM »
You are correct--my waste line will never EVER measure up to what you have there.

Admit it, not only is my avatar pic the most perfect example of a man you've ever seen, you actually got a little bit of a chubby going on don't you?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: August 07, 2017, 10:10:50 PM »
If you want the truth, which I doubt you do, the reason I fight hard against the homo agenda is because I see how it's degrading society, and I would like morals and standards, objectivity and beauty, to come back to the forefront, not be pushed away by idiots like you.

Homosexual acts between two men are absolutely disgusting. Revolting. And no, what do you expect me to do if I saw you and your nasty homo friend making out?  It's like seeing squirming maggots. You look away and try to erase it from your mind.

And then, on a meta level, you start showing people how gay acceptance is morally wrong and degrading, how it degenerates society, and how it poisons the cultural milieu.

The end goal? Laws passed in the west just like in Russia, prohibiting homosexual propoganda from being seen in the public.

Way more people support my point of view than they do yours, they're just all silenced because that's the way society wants you to think.

But my stance has a hell of a lot more implicit support than does your disgusting degeneracy.

Very few people would speak up against the gay propaganda.
 Despite most being sickened by it.

People want to conform to the mainstream,to do what is considered cool.

And I honestly believe that you can fear for your safety if you speak up against what the sheeple have established as the norm.

Several threats of physical violence towards those who don't abide with the gay agenda have been mentioned in this thread for example.

Men have started whiteknighting for gays.

That is the extent to which many are brainwashed.

Heterosexual people are steadily becoming the victim in today's western society,are being discriminated against,abused,threatened and silenced. Just like the homosexual have falsely(for the most part)accused the society of doing to them.

I honestly don't think that a few people voicing the truth will change anything.
I don't know what actually has to happen anymore to shift the balance of power towards people of normal mentality.
Perhaps another world war is inevitable.
Maybe only from the graves of millions will the flowers of Freedom ever begin to flourish.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #386 on: August 07, 2017, 11:18:55 PM »
^^ the one saving grace is that with the election of GEOTUS the tide seems to be turning, more of the silent majority are speaking up, the degenerates are going to be shamed into hiding (as they SHOULD be), and gen z, the ones who are 13, 14, 15 today, are totally on our side.

they don't want migrants, rapefugees, they don't want europe polluted with monkeys from africa with sub-80 iqs, they don't want trannies, they don't want to cater to mentally ill people, and most of all, they don't want to see shit like this:

(the reddit submission got it wrong, the pic is from NY not Cucked Canada)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #387 on: August 07, 2017, 11:26:30 PM »
Thank you, MoS.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #388 on: August 07, 2017, 11:39:35 PM »
One thing I find disturbing, is how this new and absurd focus on the subject (brought to us over the past few years by a quite select, low number of extremely wealthy individuals referred to as "MSM" and who meet behind closed doors for "some" reason) only serves to create a negative effect, and in ways that could not exist without it.  Predictably so, without question.

In fact, I'd say that the typical person, who wouldn't hold interest in it due to a realistic absence of concern, most of all discriminatory concern, has now become irritated and angry over it.

Yes, I believe the overall message is a product of well-analyzed and deliberated intent.  It fits too perfectly into the MSM theme of dividing human beings to a point in which honest discussion becomes impossible.

So if you're going to become maddened or pissed off, then get angry with them.  They deserve it, in spades.  None of it would be an issue without their endlessly repeated propaganda, urging us to stand and applaud and "celebrate" this so-called "diversity" -- which doesn't hold the substance to be a meaningful factor without their daily lies and other annoying noises of distortion, trying to pretend to "inform" someone. 

They will turn us into the most trifling, stupefied, shit-for-brains if we allow it.  Don't let them do that.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #389 on: August 07, 2017, 11:41:17 PM »

In fact, I'd say that the typical person, who wouldn't hold interest in it due to a realistic absence of concern, most of all discriminatory concern, has now become irritated and angry over it.

Yes, I believe the overall message is a product of well-analyzed and deliberated intent.  It fits too perfectly into the MSM theme of dividing human beings to a point in which honest discussion becomes impossible.

Yes.

But rangerboi is equally at fault for propagating the gay agenda.  If he backs off and tells his homo buddies to keep to themselves, stay in the cracks of society, reject all this pride garbage, then he'll do some good.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 08, 2017, 12:44:54 AM »
you know I like you, you old f ag, you are one of the good guys here, its getbig logic to9 make fun of you, nothing personal

I get it. Flame away if you want. It's fine with me. In fact, I will take your pet name for me as sign of affection from now on.  Anyway, I was just having some fun with you....signed, Old Queer.(the soggy part hasn't happened yet thank goodness!).

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reaon)...AMA
« Reply #391 on: August 08, 2017, 05:40:46 AM »
top/bottom/switch?

do you have a type? twink, bear, daddy, jock?

is docking as majestic as it sounds?

You need to be a Gay Pro to even know all this terms

woooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #392 on: August 08, 2017, 05:51:31 AM »
Classic!

Here :

WooSHHHHHHHH   TA NA KA

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: August 08, 2017, 05:52:46 AM »
If people lived their lives without it being shoved down everyone's throat (pun intended) things would be better off.
What gay people do in private, what LBTQ's (or whatever) do, just keep it to yourself. The media doesnt help, and these (some)
people think they are owed something for being suppressed in the past. (With marches, protests, etc.)

Same thing with BLM. The media fuels the hate, people hating on everything more these days because of that fuel.
Its disgusting actually (media driven propaganda). I can see why people tire of it all, its non-stop bullshit from media, and those groups thinking they deserve
everything now, since they were shit on (no pun intended) in the past and for so long. Annoying...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #394 on: August 08, 2017, 06:07:17 AM »
Of all the gay dudes on this board - like Tbomz, Vince, Baygay, Prime, StrawMan, who is your pick? 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 08, 2017, 06:40:21 AM »
You have no clue what you're talking about.

You exist as a slave to a society where everything is grey and bleak, everybody is apathetic and indifferent, nobody can take a stand against anything because MUH DISKRIMANATIUN, and all values are lost. 

When everything is morally relative, there are no morals left. That's the world we live in today. My right is just as correct as your right because "it doesn't hurt anybody".

.... No. That's utter bullshit, and I reject that entirely. Some things are more right than others, some truths are closer to the ultimate Truth than others, and yes, some things are objectively more beautiful (or more repulsive) than others.

Homosexuality between men is objectively repulsive, no matter what your socially engineered upbringing wants you to believe. Wake up and open your eyes.

Here's an example. Straight men, no matter what they say to your face, are just as repulsed seeing squirming maggots (an evolved reaction) as they are seeing two men kissing. I can attest that seeing such behavior disgusts me. I'm not afraid to say it, though, unlike you.

THAT'S the truth.  Try to argue against it, please, I'll be waiting.

Top post. Could not have said it better myself.

No one takes a stand on anything anymore. And equally, no one pays much attention to anything that truly matters to the advancement/betterment of society.

These days, to have a strong mind and stance about much of anything that is a oh-no-this-is-a-dicey-subject matter is to instantly be labelled something (intended) to be nasty and unacceptable.

Racist. Xenophobic. Islamophobe. Nazi. Homophobe. Sexist. Nationalist. Intolerant.

I have come to realize I identify as a few of these things. And the others, no, simply because I don't fear them. I hate them. For those keeping score, these would be Islam and homos.

We've all been subjected to brainwashing and constant mind-melding propaganda since day goddamn one.

They've successfully turned the masses into backwards retards.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #396 on: August 08, 2017, 08:51:41 AM »
Ranger you're absolutely hopeless. Your biggest attempt at a deflection is to claim, for whatever reason, that I'm gay.

Yeah okay moron. I'm about as gay as KKK members are black.

This whole idea of "everybody who doesn't like gays is a homosexual" is intellectually insulting, and shows you have the mentality of a first grader.

That's their go to saying.

They deep down know their Dirty & not normal
Suffering mental illness & Would like to bring everyone else
Down to their abhorrent level.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #397 on: August 08, 2017, 01:39:32 PM »
Top post. Could not have said it better myself.

No one takes a stand on anything anymore. And equally, no one pays much attention to anything that truly matters to the advancement/betterment of society.

These days, to have a strong mind and stance about much of anything that is a oh-no-this-is-a-dicey-subject matter is to instantly be labelled something (intended) to be nasty and unacceptable.

Racist. Xenophobic. Islamophobe. Nazi. Homophobe. Sexist. Nationalist. Intolerant.

I have come to realize I identify as a few of these things. And the others, no, simply because I don't fear them. I hate them. For those keeping score, these would be Islam and homos.

We've all been subjected to brainwashing and constant mind-melding propaganda since day goddamn one.

They've successfully turned the masses into backwards retards.

Yup.

But keep talking about it and opening people's eyes.  Most are simply complicit because society "works".

They would never actually support these things they're made to support if they gave it a second's thought.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: August 08, 2017, 02:01:37 PM »
Yup.

But keep talking about it and opening people's eyes.  Most are simply complicit because society "works".

They would never actually support these things they're made to support if they gave it a second's thought.

Made to support? What does this mean? There are laws against discrimination and hate crimes sure, but that is a far cry from being made to support someone or something you don't agree with. You've made clear your disdain for LGBT people and yet no one has arrested you yet. Are you worried that you might be breaking the law?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #399 on: August 08, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »

But God already knows the outcome of the lesson he is giving them and as such wouldn't bother with the questions, he knows EVERYTHING remember....

In fact he wouldnt even be giving lessons, he knows everything about you from creation to death,

He knows you know what you did wrong or right, he doesnt need you to verify it to yourself..

Nor would he care to make humans in the first place.

In this thread we have a sky-wizard lunatic and a few depraved dick drainers.

Both types should be endlessly mocked and driven into societal isolation.

First, however, rangerwil will fight! He's a muscular brute who fears no man.

Rump ranger Willy is quite the thread starter. So is the Jesus freak.