Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266077 times)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #450 on: August 08, 2017, 10:45:20 PM »
I'm like a child because I'm posing probing questions that you're absolutely struggling to not even answer, but to *find* answers to?
Struggling?
are you fucking nuts?
I'm basically reading your stupid posts LAST when I log on.
That's how much I give a fuck about what you have to say --babe.

Answer my other question

what are your stats...and why are you here?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #451 on: August 08, 2017, 10:45:59 PM »
Go back and read what I said babe.
Yeah--I liked girls growing up...That's how I started my life.
I soon realized I liked guys too.
Then I realized I like guys more.
For whatever reason you grabbed hold of that statement and your dick got hard.
Okay....weird..but okaaaaay

But answer my question---how did yo arrive at getbig.com?

Yes, exactly. And if gay propoganda didn't exist you would have clung onto some other depravity like pedophilia, bestiality, maybe fucking intimate objects, buildings and bridges, etc.

It's just society made being gay "acceptable", which was absolutely the wrong call, so you gravitated towards the perversion that would have the least amount of repercussions for you.

What we need are laws like they have in Russia, where being gay isn't a crime, but the homo propaganda absolutely is.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #452 on: August 08, 2017, 10:47:51 PM »
Struggling?
are you fucking nuts?

Answer my other question

You're absolutely struggling, in fact you haven't countered a single point I've made yet.

What do my stats have anything to do with this? But whatever, I'm 6'1", 240lb, 12% bf. Training twelve years. So what?

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #453 on: August 08, 2017, 10:48:46 PM »
Me??
Here---go jerk off allover this
 Over 30 --under 50...6'4..about 260...Vascular as fuck...full to the brim with drugs.
I live in Vegas and will meet any one of you fuckers at LVAC anytime..
You?

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #454 on: August 08, 2017, 10:51:23 PM »
You're absolutely struggling, in fact you haven't countered a single point I've made yet.

What do my stats have anything to do with this? But whatever, I'm 6'1", 240lb, 12% bf. Training twelve years. So what?
One...Your stats seem like bullshit---I doubt your being honest there...plus--u tested ur bf?
Bod Pod??
How did u test it?
Google that shit real fast.

Two---You alread asked me why I havent addresed your stupid points---i responded.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #455 on: August 08, 2017, 10:52:05 PM »
Me??
 Over 30 --under 50...6'4..about 260...Vascular as fuck...full to the brim with drugs.
You?

I didn't ask about your stats

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #456 on: August 08, 2017, 10:56:11 PM »
You have taken up too much of my time---

I fucking feel like it's back in the AOL chatroom days---fighting with an internet troll.

Look at how much effort your putting into spewing anti-gay stuff.
Even the other Jesus freak closet cases arent fighting as hard as you.

Im done with you.
Thanks for the laughs babe.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #457 on: August 08, 2017, 10:56:53 PM »
Dude,

Of the 412 posts in this thread 55 of them are you melting down over some f aggot on here saying ask him anything. Most of the posts you put up were long ass meltdowns

He may still a queer, but you have shown that you have issues even beyond the scope of this thread and it's subject

This sums it up

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #458 on: August 08, 2017, 11:04:05 PM »

I fucking feel like it's back in the AOL chatroom days---fighting with an internet troll.

Im done with you.

i think i just hit too close to home, opened your eyes to some hard truths that you've shoved way way down, and you're afraid to properly acknowledge them or answer.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #459 on: August 09, 2017, 02:49:19 AM »
Thanks for the first part..I think.
I am rolling with the punches. I'm responding in a timely fashion.
I knew it would be bad--but the Jesus stuff I wasnt expecting to be THIS abundant.
I knew for sure TopPoodle and ManofSteele would be annoying.
It's okay...I'm still here...and yes..in the closet.
Somewhat.

What it interesting is that Jehovah (if he existed) would not like his male children to look at almost naked men showing off their secondary sex traits nor should they do it themselves. And there is also specific recommendation in the bible not to focus on physical appearance because it is the work of the flesh: vanity and sensuality.

Cherry picking to condemn others, but never to denounce their own flaws. There's a passage for that too...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: August 09, 2017, 03:07:54 AM »
-Just did a little look back on your post history since you joined Getbig last February. In the beginning you were just a typical Getbigger regarding where and what you posted until you discovered this thread and went ballistic, posting here almost exclusively. If this topic isn't an obsession for you, I'll eat my hat. This was your opening post:

im not going to read this trainwreck of a thread, but has rangerill admitted yet that being gay is 100% a biological flaw?
akin to being born without an arm, or with downs, etc etc

Apparently, you are reading this "trainwreck" thread and reading it constantly. Not to forget that you've flooded it with your endless responses.

Some of your posts on other topics help paint a fuller picture of what kind of a person you are. Here are some examples:

I'll be visiting Serbia soon... going to be very nice to be amongst a homogeneous group of people for once  ;D

no blacks or asians?

sounds like paradise

post serbian women instead of these fat, nasty whores

Top Poodle  Note: thread was moved or deleted.

Your seem intelligent enough to know these post show you to be a white supremacist and a racist. So, I was right about this.

In this next example you make it clear how you feel about women's rights.

LMAO, just started the first episode, first big monologue from a female character (the twelve year old girl or whatever) is feminist garbage
smh

Seek help!

You won't do it because you believe you are normal, but you clearly are messed up, big time.

Simple Simon

« Reply #461 on: August 09, 2017, 03:14:21 AM »
-Just did a little look back on your post history since you joined Getbig last February. In the beginning you were just a typical Getbigger regarding where and what you posted until you discovered this thread and went ballistic, posting here almost exclusively. If this topic isn't an obsession for you, I'll eat my hat. This was your opening post:

Apparently, you are reading this "trainwreck" thread and reading it constantly. Not to forget that you've flooded it with your endless responses.

Some of your posts on other topics help paint a fuller picture of what kind of a person you are. Here are some examples:

Your seem intelligent enough to know these post show you to be a white supremacist and a racist. So, I was right about this.

Seek help!

You won't do it because you believe you are normal, but you clearly are messed up, big time.

ever consider he may be trolling?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #462 on: August 09, 2017, 03:19:02 AM »

im not

;)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #463 on: August 09, 2017, 03:22:38 AM »

Seek help!

oh jeez typical liberal garbage.

'white supremacist' because i'd prefer to be in my own group of people than this toxic mix of races?  remember the ultimate equation... diversity + proximity = war

'women's rights'?  what the fuck is that?  they already have equal rights. they can vote, they can drive, they can work.  the post-feminist woman is utter trash.  it's not women's rights at this point.

'racist' why, because i can point out differences between races that exist on a meta level?  give me a break.  racism is irrational, outright hatred of a different race, to the extent you want to see them all gathered up and killed.   not glossing over objective differences =/= racism

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #464 on: August 09, 2017, 06:07:20 AM »
Me??
You?

So time for the coffee cup challenge for this gimmick.

It is going to be difficult trying to make Regina look like Las Vegas.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: August 09, 2017, 06:45:08 AM »

This horseshit is beyond lame. Just because Top Poodle hates homos and the whole transgender/gender confusion thing doesn't remotely automatically suggest he might be a closet gay.

He sounds like a man who, like me, has had it up to here with the intensifying societal corrosion, from multiple angles.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #466 on: August 09, 2017, 07:06:38 AM »

Im done with you.

It's clear I got under your skin cause that population of Jesus Freaks you refer to was really just me...wasn't my intention to upset, but to sow seeds and bring light into darkness.

Don't worry though, not coming back in thread just received notice more posting happened within the thread and was curious.

FYI ~ I know nonbelievers use "Jesus Freak" as an insult, but I wear it like a badge of honor.  I am a 100% evangelical, bible thumping wingnut, sky daddy following, cloud fairy believing, Jesus Freak Christian!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: August 09, 2017, 07:14:09 AM »

Seek help!

Did this demented, perverse, sexual deviant just tell someone else to "seek help?"

Wonders never cease.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #468 on: August 09, 2017, 07:20:00 AM »
This horseshit is beyond lame. Just because Top Poodle hates homos and the whole transgender/gender confusion thing doesn't remotely automatically suggest he might be a closet gay.

He sounds like a man who, like me, has had it up to here with the intensifying societal corrosion, from multiple angles.

We're wasting our time dealing with these Queers / Fa gg ots / Mentally ill Perverts

They know what they do isn't Normal & that they're abhorrent
So they try to bring everyone else down to their Disgusting level

Media & this awful agenda being pushed on everyone from every direction
Has & is having a terrible effect on society's

Thankfully there are a growing number of us that are fighting back against
What is being forced upon people & Speak out & encourage others to
Speak out & fight back against this constant tirade of brainwashing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #469 on: August 09, 2017, 07:43:06 AM »
Of all the twinks on this page - how do you assess -

Straw
Prime
Vince Tbmobz
GayBay

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: August 09, 2017, 10:34:18 AM »

It's very possible that he is. If so, his style doesn't change much from thread to thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: August 09, 2017, 10:41:46 AM »
Of all the twinks on this page - how do you assess -

Straw
Prime
Vince Tbmobz
GayBay

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #472 on: August 09, 2017, 02:03:02 PM »
Struggling?
are you fucking nuts?

Answer my other question

Regardless of his stats, bloodtype and credit rating, his points still stand.

He won't be more or less credible if he is 5'5 or 6'5, his points and questions will still be the same.
Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #473 on: August 09, 2017, 02:17:05 PM »

That's right brother.

Gays are repulsive but if they do their shit in private and don't come across as gay in public I don't hate them.

I hate gay acts, I hate supporting and propagating the gay agenda, and I hate the absolute destruction of morals and standards that it brings.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #474 on: August 09, 2017, 02:18:22 PM »
It's clear I got under your skin cause that population of Jesus Freaks you refer to was really just me...wasn't my intention to upset, but to sow seeds and bring light into darkness.

Don't worry though, not coming back in thread just received notice more posting happened within the thread and was curious.

FYI ~ I know nonbelievers use "Jesus Freak" as an insult, but I wear it like a badge of honor.  I am a 100% evangelical, bible thumping wingnut, sky daddy following, cloud fairy believing, Jesus Freak Christian!

Would much rather be surrounded by Christians than homos  :D

Would much rather see Christianity celebrated than homo degeneracy celebrated