Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266099 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #525 on: August 10, 2017, 01:49:14 PM »
Totally sane post there..no way shape or form the posting of a fucking madman.
Nope.
Oh well Poodle babe--I'm going to the gym. you know what that is right?
I'm sure you'll spend the rest of the afternoon here fighting..
xoxo

Show me the flaws in that line of reasoning.

.... oh that's right, you won't because you can't.

Neither can you at the very least man up and admit your behavior is degenerate.

You really are pathetic. You're exactly what the gay agenda wants you to be as a homosexual.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #526 on: August 10, 2017, 01:59:26 PM »

Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #527 on: August 10, 2017, 02:13:34 PM »
Heterosexuality is absolutely superior to homosexuality.

You've been brainwashed by both the degenerates propagating the gay agenda and your own disgraceful preferences. Weak-minded and weak-willed, as I've said before.

You know why homosexuals are inferior? Because their inherent preference is to END their lineage with them. In the natural world where survival of the fittest is the golden rule, you are not only the weakest but you *willingly* take yourself out of the gene pool.

That is one of the biggest biological flaws somebody born without physical deformities can have.

Well summed up
The Fa ggots have been Badly Battered Around The Ring ( pun intended)
In this thread & left without any viable answers.

All they can say is "well you must be queer also" - Pathetic answer.

Round them all up
Put them all on a deserted island & let them do as they want
Every so many years do the same thing again
Let's see see Adam & Steve reproduce
As the arse Fcuking they say is so Natural  ::)

Love & Peace Off To Their Island.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #528 on: August 10, 2017, 02:28:52 PM »

Well summed up
The Fa ggots have been Badly Battered Around The Ring ( pun intended)
In this thread & left without any viable answers.

All they can say is "well you must be queer also" - Pathetic answer.

Round them all up
Put them all on a deserted island & let them do as they want
Every so many years do the same thing again

Let's see see Adam & Steve reproduce
As the arse Fcuking they say is so Natural  ::)

Love & Peace Off To Their Island.

LMAO, exactly.  Get a homosexual colony on one island, a normal colony of men and women on another.

See who's still there in two generations

;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: August 10, 2017, 06:25:17 PM »
Would much rather be surrounded by Christians than homos  :D

Would much rather see Christianity celebrated than homo degeneracy celebrated

Westboro Baptist Church should be right up your alley of you don't already belong. Here's a link to their website should you decide to join or just seek some confirmation:
http://www.godhatesfags.com  Don't say I never did anything for you.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: August 10, 2017, 06:27:41 PM »

We're wasting our time dealing with these Queers / Fa gg ots / Mentally ill Perverts

Yes, you absolutely are wasting your time. So give it up already.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #531 on: August 10, 2017, 06:41:51 PM »
Westboro Baptist Church should be right up your alley of you don't already belong. Here's a link to their website should you decide to join or just seek some confirmation:
http://www.godhatesfags.com  Don't say I never did anything for you.  ;)

I'm not religious.

And again, much like rangerboy, you're conflating the point and showing your true lack of intellect.  Just because I think gays are inferior doesn't mean I hate them.  I don't.  I have a vast distaste for the gay agenda, and gay acts disgust me, but if you're gay on your own time, in private, and don't come across as defined by your homosexuality (ie, like rangerwil), and act like a regular, normal human being, not an effeminate fagboy, we'll have no problems getting along.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: August 10, 2017, 06:49:15 PM »

....I can handle it no problem and the tide is turning against this garbage anyway.

Count how many people agreed with me after I started posting vs how many agreed with you.

;D

Getbig is a very tiny slice of life. This thread is even tinier. That being the case, no matter what you think you've accomplished with your posts, it is of no significance.

You should hook up with Tbombz. After coming out as drug addicted thief and a gay "rent boy", he found God and did a 180 degree flip. Too bad that he donned a "designer" bunny suit with a hole where the cotton ball tail would have been and got himself infected with HIV in the process, because he's basically a good person, just confused like you are.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #533 on: August 10, 2017, 06:53:58 PM »
Getbig is a very tiny slice of life. This thread is even tinier. That being the case, no matter what you think you've accomplished with your posts, it is of no significance.

You should hook up with Tbombz. After coming out as drug addicted thief and a gay "rent boy", he found God and did a 180 degree flip. Too bad that he donned a "designer" bunny suit with a hole where the cotton ball tail would have been and got himself infected with HIV in the process, because he's basically a good person, just confused like you are.

christ you're fucking dense. 

the point was that my stance is inherent in the vast majority of the population, they're just too afraid to speak for being labeled "homophobes" or for being "non-PC".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: August 10, 2017, 06:54:49 PM »
...what?

what fucking nonsense are you spouting?  do you know what a "facet" is? I'm trying hard to think of what word you're confusing it with but I'm coming up blank

fac·et

noun

one side of something many-sided, especially of a cut gem.
synonyms:   surface, face, side, plane
"the many facets of the gem"

a particular aspect or feature of something.
"participation by the laity in all facets of church life"

synonyms: aspect, feature, side, dimension, characteristic, detail, point, ingredient, strand;

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: August 10, 2017, 06:57:32 PM »
I'm convinced a majority of f ags are secretly appalled with what they sexually desire. They're fundamentally flawed yet cannot help their repulsive urges and their self-loathing propels them to "over-correct" by going turbocharged with the rallying for acceptance.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: August 10, 2017, 07:01:48 PM »
christ you're fucking dense. 

the point was that my stance is inherent in the vast majority of the population, they're just too afraid to speak for being labeled "homophobes" or for being "non-PC".

If the majority people you reference are too afraid to speak, how is it that you know what they think?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #537 on: August 10, 2017, 07:05:52 PM »
fac·et

noun

one side of something many-sided, especially of a cut gem.
synonyms:   surface, face, side, plane
"the many facets of the gem"

a particular aspect or feature of something.
"participation by the laity in all facets of church life"

synonyms: aspect, feature, side, dimension, characteristic, detail, point, ingredient, strand;

thanks for pulling up the dictionary, numbnuts.

problem is that makes no contextual sense in the way you used it.

...why is it that all the homo defenders in this thread are such absolute fucking morons?  hmmm....

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #538 on: August 10, 2017, 07:09:35 PM »
If the majority people you reference are too afraid to speak, how is it that you know what they think?

because statistics show that for a movement to gain steam in a population (like the gay agenda) requires just 10% consent/affirmation in the group to hit mainstream.

also because I'm talking about things like visceral, gut reactions to homosexuality.  to instinctual perspectives.  things that are hard wired in our biology.

and lastly, because every time i bring this up, on forums or in public, nobody ever disagrees with me or argues the opposite, except those few, like yourselves, deeply entrenched in the homo agenda.  people who are indifferent or apathetic or don't really know much about it are always on my side after I lay out the facts as I have here.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #539 on: August 10, 2017, 07:11:29 PM »
I'm convinced a majority of f ags are secretly appalled with what they sexually desire. They're fundamentally flawed yet cannot help their repulsive urges and their self-loathing propels them to "over-correct" by going turbocharged with the rallying for acceptance.

of course they are.

like the other guy said: put a population of homosexual men on an island, come back in two generations, and see who's left.

;D

they know they're flawed, they know they're perverse, and they're trying desperately to soften the shame they feel inside by forcing the gay agenda down our throats as some type of new "normal"

well, it's not, it will never be, it's objectively disgusting, as proven by many, many scientific studies involving physiological responses to gay acts and MRI scans, etc etc, so these folk all crave desperately to be normal but can never get there because of their fatal flaw.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: August 10, 2017, 07:21:03 PM »
because statistics show that for a movement to gain steam in a population (like the gay agenda) requires just 10% consent/affirmation in the group to hit mainstream.

also because I'm talking about things like visceral, gut reactions to homosexuality.  to instinctual perspectives.  things that are hard wired in our biology.

and lastly, because every time i bring this up, on forums or in public, nobody ever disagrees with me or argues the opposite, except those few, like yourselves, deeply entrenched in the homo agenda.  people who are indifferent or apathetic or don't really know much about it are always on my side after I lay out the facts as I have here.

Hold on to this thought. You need the affirmation. Whether you get it or not is another story altogether.

You brought it up here and some people completely disagree with you. Tell me, how many other forums do you troll uninvited? Do you stand on a soap box when you speak in public?

Here's the picket schedule for the Westboro Baptist Church in case you're looking for some agreement.

Sprint Center for Green Day in Kansas City, MO    August 11, 2017  6:00 PM - 6:45 PM

Sprint Center for Kendrick Lamar in Kansas City, MO    August 16, 2017  6:30 PM - 7:15 PM

Starlight Theater for Idina Menzel in Kansas City, MO    August 16, 2017  7:00 PM - 7:45 PM

Sprint Center for Lady Antebellum in Kansas City, MO    August 17, 2017  6:30 PM - 7:15 PM

Busch Stadium in St. Louis, MO    August 25, 2017  5:30 PM - 6:15 PM
St. Louis Cardinals sodomite night.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #541 on: August 10, 2017, 07:34:04 PM »
Poodle....give it up man...your like a broken record.
This is some serious mental illness or hidden homosexuality here.
wtf?
U need help man.
I'm barely even reading your posts---u say the same thing basically in all of them.
Ok--u hate gay people--errr..no..u hate the gay agenda.
Got it.
Now go away.
I took some time a few days ago to look at ur posting history--its basically anti-gay stuff.
There's more to life than hating OR loving gays.

Fucking trainwreck of a man.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #542 on: August 10, 2017, 07:41:20 PM »
wtf?
U need help man.
I'm barely even reading your posts---u say the same thing basically in all of them.
Got it.
Now go away.
I took some time a few days ago to look at ur posting history--its basically anti-gay stuff.

hard truths hurt, eh kiddo?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #543 on: August 10, 2017, 07:55:24 PM »
What is your opinion of our first gay President - Barry Obama ? 

wtf?
U need help man.
Got it.
Now go away.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #544 on: August 10, 2017, 08:08:39 PM »
What is your opinion of our first gay President - Barry Obama ? 

Since Getbig's resident Jolly Rancherwil is a self-professed bottom feeder, he would more than likely lust after Barry The Fairy, SchmObama.  Most black homosexuals are totally Nellie.  Of course since Jolly Rancherwil claims not to know or understand such gay-based jargon, he is full of himself.  IOW he's full of shit.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #545 on: August 10, 2017, 08:16:47 PM »
hard truths hurt, eh kiddo?

U tell me.
Did I hit a nerve?
You'll be okay.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #546 on: August 11, 2017, 04:24:23 AM »
This "comment" was not directed toward me but all the same...Just because bodybuilding and by association, bodybuilding forums are a schmoegasbord for some folk here doesn't mean it is for the majority of us.   No one is obsessed with anything regarding homosexuality with the exception (perhaps) of a few homosexuals whose world (such as it is) revolves around dicks and buttholes.  There really is no such thing as "homophobia".  The term was coined to placate and make feeeeeeel better the whiners of the homosexual community.  It allows them to call names those that find their behavior disgusting.  I suppose you find some homosexuals calling heterosexuals "breeders" just fine and dandy?  Your attitude more than suggests such.

Do you have schmoemophobia?  If you've ever made fun of a schmoe, then you quality in the world of the SNAGs.  

Lifting weights and contributing to a forum on bodybuilding do not in themselves make someone homosexual.  Smoking wangs and buttfucking between men do.  Words do not harm men.  They do however upset pussies.  

And for the record, I don't think lesbians are exempt just because they're women and I'm a man.  I do not care if someone is homosexual or not. I just don't think I need to know every fucking detail about their extra-texticular activities.   If the first thing you tell someone when you meet them is your sexual preference, you definitely have a pathetic imitation of life.

The very roots of bodybuilding have been discussed a few times in the recent past and they are found in a homosexual ideal of male beauty (ancient Greece). While heterosexual men can like the male figure and look at male bodybuilders it will always undermine and contradict a homophobe's stance because in a strict sense while he hates homosexuality he himself indulges either passively or actively in an activity full of homoerotic connotations. Not the first time, not the last time either, homophobes in bodybuilding are always reminded of their contradictions in the very matter by people inside and outside the bodybuilding sphere.

No one is saying just because you do or watch bodybuilding you are homosexual; what is being stated is the more than obvious nature of the activity is not in strict line with male heterosexual desire and this contradicts not the peaceful heterosexual man but the homophobe.

"Dicks and buttholes". Don't some users talk about women's asses and boobs here and open threads about them too? There is no difference except the object of desire.

Not everybody in the forum holds your views. Yes, some do, just not all of them and, many of those who don't hold your views are heterosexual.

Homophobia in simple modern terms means hatred, aversion or prejudice against homosexuality. Saying LGB people deserve being mistreated, suffer or feel less than other is homophobic and comes from a very disturbed mind. No one who states such thing can claim to be of a higher moral standard. One of the first premises for morality is treating others with respect and as an equal.

I don't think anybody attempts to change your views, however, when you speak hate it is expecetd that people will counter your views if you voice them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #547 on: August 11, 2017, 04:26:36 AM »
The very roots of bodybuilding have been discussed a few times in the recent past and they are found in a homosexual ideal of male beauty (ancient Greece). While heterosexual men can like the male figure and look at male bodybuilders it will always undermine and contradict a homophobe's stance because in a strict sense while he hates homosexuality he himself indulges either passively or actively in an activity full of homoerotic connotations. Not the first time, not the last time either, homophobes in bodybuilding are always reminded of their contradictions in the very matter by people inside and outside the bodybuilding sphere.

"Dicks and buttholes". Don't some users talk about women asses and boobs here and open threads about them too? There is no difference except the object of desire.

Not everybody in the forum holds your views. Yes, some do, just not all of them and, many of those who don't hold your views are heterosexual.

Homophobia in simple modern terms means hatred, aversion or prejudice against homosexuality. Saying LGB people deserve being mistreated, suffer or feel less than other is homophobic and comes from a very disturbed mind. No one who states such thing can claim to be of a higher moral standard. One of the first premises for morality is treating others with respect and as an equal.

I don't think anybody attempts to change your views, however, when you speak hate it is expecetd that people will counter your views if you voice them.

If history has taught us one thing its that the human race lacks morals...

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #548 on: August 11, 2017, 04:39:32 AM »
If history has taught us one thing its that the human race lacks morals...

Yes, especially when such "morality" is based on prejudices coming from a desert whose people knew little to nothing about the world around them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #549 on: August 11, 2017, 05:42:24 AM »
Since Getbig's resident Jolly Rancherwil is a self-professed bottom feeder, he would more than likely lust after Barry The Fairy, SchmObama.  Most black homosexuals are totally Nellie.  Of course since Jolly Rancherwil claims not to know or understand such gay-based jargon, he is full of himself.  IOW he's full of shit.

LOL   :D  :D  :D