Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266080 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #575 on: August 12, 2017, 10:56:49 PM »
wow 113 out of 579 posts are Toy Poodle.

For a guy who is pissed about the gay agenda he sure is keeping alive a thread asking a gay guy anything

113 out of his 803 posts are in this thread, and most of his total posts are about the gay agenda.

yet he is on a website devoted to a fan base that looks at men and women(mostly men) who are bathed in oil and pose to music almost naked on stage lol

one thing to criticize an agenda being foisted on society, I get that, and I hate agenda's myself which is why I don't pay much heed in the words of politicians, msm, conspiracy types and everyday citizens, but I do have to wonder what is wrong or who the gimmick is of a online chcaracter who is on a site about bodybuilding and who's sole post count is based on swawking about a gay agenda, where almost 15% of over his 800 plus total post count is devoted to a gay thread and the majority of the rest is on the same type of meltdown.

3..2..1 before he comes on, quotes me and says I have some liberal blah blah blah bullshit or something

The guy trying to squash and agenda keeps it alive with the majority of the posts on it. Not too smart this fella....

"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #576 on: August 12, 2017, 11:18:48 PM »
one thing to criticize an agenda being foisted on society, I get that, and I hate agenda's myself which is why I don't pay much heed in the words of politicians, msm, conspiracy types and everyday citizens, but I do have to wonder what is wrong or who the gimmick is of a online chcaracter who is on a site about bodybuilding and who's sole post count is based on swawking about a gay agenda, where almost 15% of over his 800 plus total post count is devoted to a gay thread and the majority of the rest is on the same type of meltdown.

to the bold: good, then you should speak out against it like i've done.

or are you in favor of garbage like this?  by staying silent you are complicit in the agenda's creep, and just as guilty of perpetuating it as anybody else:

gay agenda exhibit a:

gay agenda exhibit b:

gay agenda exhibit c:

gay agenda exhibit d (child indoctrination):

“My name is Harmonica Sunbeam,” the reader said, in a voice used to loud rooms. As a warm-up, she had the children sing “This Land Is Your Land” and then march vigorously in place. “I’m getting you ready for Zumba,” she said to laughter from the over-6 set.

She sat down and read aloud from “Morris Micklewhite and the Tangerine Dress” by Christine Baldacchino. The book is about a boy who wore a beloved dress to school every day.

sauce: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/style/drag-queen-story-hour-puts-the-rainbow-in-reading.html

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: August 12, 2017, 11:26:33 PM »
to the bold: good, then you should speak out against it like i've done.

I have better things to do with my life then speak out about stuff on message boards. I come here for fun, not for the dregs of politics and other depressing shit

Trust me on this and I am being 100% serious here....This board...IS NOT REAL LIFE!

I have no problem with people fighting for what they beleive in, but people who do it via social media, and this includes lefties and righties, I find as pathetic as those who think they are doing something for xyz cancer because they clicked "like" about some ribbon.

want to fight for something, then speak up about it in real life, or at least with your real name, not an online name like TouPoodle, RangerWill, Kwon, Illuminati, or NelsonMuntz

That anint fighting for anything, its posturing like a little bitch

Again I repeat, GetBig=Not Real Life

"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #578 on: August 12, 2017, 11:29:43 PM »
I have better things to do with my life then speak out about stuff on message boards. I come here for fun, not for the dregs of politics and other depressing shit

Trust me on this and I am being 100% serious here....This board...IS NOT REAL LIFE!

I have no problem with people fighting for what they beleive in, but people who do it via social media, and this includes lefties and righties, I find as pathetic as those who think they are doing something for xyz cancer because they clicked "like" about some ribbon.

want to fight for something, then speak up about it in real life, or at least with your real name, not an online name like TouPoodle, RangerWill, Kwon, Illuminati, or NelsonMuntz

That anint fighting for anything, its posturing like a little bitch

Again I repeat, GetBig=Not Real Life

i do it in real life, and so far nobody i've talked to (gym people, random people at bars, friends, etc) have ever disagreed with my points.

this gets more visibility though.  the more people speak out against it the more OTHERS realize that this view is inherent in the majority of the population.

everyone is currently shamed into silence. look at the googler who got fired for the most innocent, rational, scientically-backed little memo.  it's ridiculous.

the more attention you bring to it the better.  apathy and indifference will get you nowhere.  that's what i'm against.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: August 12, 2017, 11:52:19 PM »
i do it in real life, and so far nobody i've talked to (gym people, random people at bars, friends, etc) have ever disagreed with my points.

this gets more visibility though.  the more people speak out against it the more OTHERS realize that this view is inherent in the majority of the population.

everyone is currently shamed into silence. look at the googler who got fired for the most innocent, rational, scientically-backed little memo.  it's ridiculous.

the more attention you bring to it the better.  apathy and indifference will get you nowhere.  that's what i'm against.

Not here it won't. People come on getbig to talk weights, bodybuillding and make fun of everything. Nobody takes anything serious on here except the truly crazy people. If people found what you or rangerwill were saying to be serious enough to agree/disagree with this thread would have done 150 pages of posts buy 50-100 people, not 25 pages with essentially the same tired half dozen people repeating themselves like morons

ps a classic mistake is for people to share their views in public and think that if people seem to agree/disagree that it is concrete. Most people  will do anything to get out of a conversation where debate is involved.

You may have people agree with you outright, but don't think everyone who nods yes or does not outright disagree doesn not have a different opinion.

People are afraid to show their opinion, and some like myself kinda agree that people's politics/religion other talk is their business if they choose and not mine
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #580 on: August 12, 2017, 11:54:48 PM »
Not here it won't. People come on getbig to talk weights, bodybuillding and make fun of everything. Nobody takes anything serious on here except the truly crazy people. If people found what you or rangerwill were saying to be serious enough to agree/disagree with this thread would have done 150 pages of posts buy 50-100 people, not 25 pages with essentially the same tired half dozen people repeating themselves like morons

absolutely it does. 

people read this thread.

why would you rather fight for apathy, indifference, and silence than stand up for what brings us closer to the three ideals of beauty, objectivity, and truth?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: August 13, 2017, 12:02:36 AM »
absolutely it does. 

people read this thread.

why would you rather fight for apathy, indifference, and silence than stand up for what brings us closer to the three ideals of beauty, objectivity, and truth?

No the same dozen people are reading this thread

Vince's thread on charlotye for example has more views per post than this one by a long shot.

When getbig legends like Vince put up a thread/post, people look, when you, me or others do it, not so much

Sorry to burst your bubble but the majority of view2s in this thread came from the first 2 days when rangerwill was answering questions, not when the rest of us starting debating/throwing shots

if people cared about what you, me or the other guys were saying, considering 99% of the people here are not afraid to troll or speak their at least anonymous online opinion, you would have more than me and a few others responding to you.

You need to get over yourself. Getbig has a nasty habit of eating gimmicks like you eventually who are on a high horse, no m,atter what the opinion you have may be
"

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #582 on: August 13, 2017, 12:04:09 AM »

Vince's thread on charlotye for example has more views per post than this one by a long shot.

When getbig legends like Vince put up a thread/post, people look, when you, me or others do it, not so much

Sorry to burst your bubble but the majority of view2s in this thread came from the first 2 days when rangerwill was answering questions, not when the rest of us starting debating/throwing shots

if people cared about what you, me or the other guys were saying, considering 99% of the people here are not afraid to troll or speak their at least anonymous online opinion, you would have more than me and a few others responding to you.

You need to get over yourself. Getbig has a nasty habit of eating gimmicks like you eventually who are on a high horse, no m,atter what the opinion you have may be
Nelson owning the tiny tit gimmicks into oblivion.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #583 on: August 13, 2017, 12:07:14 AM »
Nelson owning the tiny tit gimmicks into oblivion.

explain how

and please don't use liberal logic like this:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Mat15

(which I guarantee you'll do anyway)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #584 on: August 13, 2017, 12:09:04 AM »

[...]

you didn't answer my question. 

why promote apathy and indifference over real, actual ideals and standards?

makes me think you're afraid of something.  perhaps your own lack of intellect?  maybe you can't verbalize your points?  maybe i have you caught, and you're doing incredible mental gymnastics to avoid acknowledging the huge elephant in the room?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #585 on: August 13, 2017, 12:11:19 AM »
i really like how you didn't denounce the gay and pedophilic propaganda i posted examples of, nelson.

same for you, rangerboy.

same for the other few idiots defending the homo agenda.

that says quite a bit about the degraded nature of your mind

(nelson has some hope of recovery, at least)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: August 13, 2017, 12:13:35 AM »
i really like how you didn't denounce the gay and pedophilic propaganda i posted examples of, nelson.

same for you, rangerboy.

same for the other few idiots defending the homo agenda.

that says quite a bit about the degraded nature of your mind

(nelson has some hope of recovery, at least)

probably because I was reading more interesting stuff on GetBig
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #587 on: August 13, 2017, 12:17:22 AM »
probably because I was reading more interesting stuff on GetBig

LMAO what a fucking pathetic cop-out.

"oh yeah i'm nelson i didn't see the four huge images in this thread'

and even now, when you acknowledge they're there, you don't denounce it.

despicable. 

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: August 13, 2017, 12:29:04 AM »
LMAO what a fucking pathetic cop-out.

"oh yeah i'm nelson i didn't see the four huge images in this thread'

and even now, when you acknowledge they're there, you don't denounce it.

despicable. 

Honestly,

I have not read 99% of what you wrote, skimmed the rest except for the last few.

I don't come to getbig to discuss these subjects. Sorry if I don't want to discuss a subject that does not make me part of an agenda, it means I don't care to discuss it.
I just don't care about these things on HERE. Just because you do, does not mean the ones who are not into the discussion are either part of an agenda or secretly agree with you but are too afraid to speak up, which is a laughable thing to say considering the nature of GetBig g&o

"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #589 on: August 13, 2017, 12:38:56 AM »
Honestly,

I have not read 99% of what you wrote, skimmed the rest except for the last few.

I don't come to getbig to discuss these subjects. Sorry if I don't want to discuss a subject that does not make me part of an agenda, it means I don't care to discuss it.
I just don't care about these things on HERE. Just because you do, does not mean the ones who are not into the discussion are either part of an agenda or secretly agree with you but are too afraid to speak up, which is a laughable thing to say considering the nature of GetBig g&o

first part is a lie

second part is pathetically disingenuous, you're posting on this thread, moron.

and yes being complicit in the agenda at this point is the same as supporting it.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #590 on: August 13, 2017, 02:25:26 AM »
fuck it, i read the rest, i'll respond now.

1. homosexual acceptance led to transgender acceptance which is now leading to pedophilic acceptance.  gays made their biggest mistake when they allowed trannies to tack the "t" onto lgbtq

2. your counter argument to the island example is that a normal population of people will kill themselves due to overpopulation?  Give me a fucking break, that was absolutely not the point of the thought experiment, you didn't even try to acknowledge it properly.

3. I don't care what homos do in their bed.  I care about what they do in public.  Russia has absolutely the best solution for this.  Being gay isn't a crime, but gay and pedophilic propaganda is.  That means:

- no "gay pride" parades
- no rainbows displacing sidewalks like in canada
- no homoerotic displays of pedophilia like in ny that's "celebrated" by the media and everybody around them
- no promotion of a degenerate biological flaw and positing that it's somehow "normal"

look it up if you're curious, it's a wonderful thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_gay_propaganda_law

Homosexuality and transgender are two different topics. They are usually put together under a common umbrella, but they are different things.
There is no reason to give credit to old religiously founded prejudices against homosexuality. The same happend with racism and other prejudices.

Transgender is a different topic, although the actual topic is gender dysphoria. In that sense, "transgender" only applies to people who suffer from gender dysphoria, diagnosed by a professional. People who have been prescribed transition because they cannot function unless they transition to the sex they identify as. How do transgender people limit your life choices and your chances to enjoy your life?

I'm not an expert on transgender issues and it has nothing to do with this thread.

You do care what LGB people do in bed, otherwise you would not keep bringing it up in almost every comment. Everybody has told you that already. By the way, homosexuality is moret han just sexual intercourse the same way heterosexuality is more than just sexual intercourse.

The counterargument I provided is very clear to show that apparently, nature needs a balance. Again, if I well recall, overpopulation once turned Rapa Nui people into savages all fighting for food and space to survive on a small island with not many resources. And it seems, that in the future human being may face a similar fate on a global scale.

Gay Pride, flags and all that stuff are not homosexuality. It is really short-sighted to think that those things mean homosexuality. But if you want to talk about things of that sort, how about the Carnaval of Rio in Brazil? Women dancing naked, all celebtating heterosexual lust, and lots of unstoppable heterosexual sex everywhere, literally, everywhere. Make it an even?

Homoerotic display of pedophilia? Like I said before, do you really think it is going to be hard work to find pics of men kissing girls on the lips? Are you aware that whether or not one finds such expresison of affection appropriate or not it doesn't mean sexual attraction? You are trying to make a link between homosexuality and pedophilia, but that's easy to refute: http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000,002.htm

There is nothing degenerate about homosexuality because since it is natural it doesn't go beyond what nature has made. For something to be called a flaw you actually have to provide evidence that in some way such "flaw" prevents someone from functioning normally, unable to adjust to society, contribute to society or achieve personal fulfillment.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: August 13, 2017, 02:32:58 AM »
...that's not a parent.

your biggest mistake is equating homosexuality with heterosexuality.  one is normal, the other is not.  so this comparison falls apart.

but yeah keep defending your groupthink.  that's a gay pair who should have never been allowed to raise children getting their hands on some little indian boy and now indoctrinating him in all their bullshit just as you are.

as for the rest... didn't read it.  will do tomorrow.

Then why was it viewed as 'normal' or not an issue in the ancient world?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #592 on: August 13, 2017, 03:03:03 AM »
Alfurinn you seem fairly literate, compared to others, but that doesn't mean much because so many educated people are the absolute worst at promoting post modern neo-marxism without thinking a few steps forward and seeing where it leads. 

First off, I'm talking about the homosexual agenda, you're trying to conflate the issue and bring it right back to homosexuality.  Yes I don't like homosexuality.  No I don't think gays should be killed.  They shouldn't be celebrated, either, and they shouldn't be making a big show of their sexuality.  And yes, everything past the "LG" in lgbtqia is now lumped together, and that was the homosexuals' mistake.

Carnival in Rio does not make it even.  Are you kidding me?  Gay pride happens in every fucking city, all the disgusting things I posted is being pushed and promoted by the media, and here you are justifying it. 

Why?

Can you say that homosexuality is fine but the gay agenda has gone too far? 

As for a flaw: it's a biological flaw, as I already stated.  Proof is in the pudding.  Survival of the fittest, evolution, propagation of your genetic make up.  All that is wiped away in homosexuals due to their innate desires.  I'm not saying they're incapable of impregnating women... all I'm saying is they lack the drive, and, from an evolutionary standpoint, that is an absolutely abhorrent flaw.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #593 on: August 13, 2017, 03:03:45 AM »
Then why was it viewed as 'normal' or not an issue in the ancient world?

probably because back then you didn't have all the other wannabe victim groups tacking themselves onto gays, and the homosexual agenda wasn't being paraded down the streets and perverting children's regular upbrining

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #594 on: August 13, 2017, 03:09:20 AM »
seriously: if gays want to have gay sex and do so in their own homes, end their lineage there, or do it in secret, no fucking problem.

problem came in the past few years when they pushed their abhorrent agenda too far, and aligned themselves with the actually mentally-deficient groups (trannies, etc) who have clinical psychopathy.

i'm now judging them on the company they keep.  their fault, onus is on them for accepting everybody past the L and the G. 

but hey, all the supporters of the gay agenda are weak-willed idiots no matter what.  gays and straights alike. 

i know conservative gays who think the agenda is abhorrent, as I do, and who dare step outside the groupthink echo-chamber.  I've got no problem with them, because they don't define themselves by their homosexuality, as rangewil and all these other degenerates do.

hint: being gay is no great achievement, so gay "pride" is the cheapest, fakest thing ever.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #595 on: August 13, 2017, 04:15:21 AM »
this very based canadian man gets it:

(and has phenomenal video and picture examples of the stuff i'm talking about)

too bad the rest of you brain dead morons don't

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #596 on: August 13, 2017, 06:47:22 AM »
I don't think you are gay at all. I think it's just Joon playing another persona and having fun pissing about.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #597 on: August 13, 2017, 10:26:21 AM »
Umm okay.
Thanks for your input.
Wanna say why?
Actually---I don't give a fuck what you say or think.
But thanks anyway!
xoxo

Simple Simon

« Reply #598 on: August 13, 2017, 12:13:59 PM »
Umm okay.
Thanks for your input.
Wanna say why?
Actually---I don't give a fuck what you say or think.
But thanks anyway!
xoxo

;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #599 on: August 13, 2017, 12:23:30 PM »
assholes are exits, not entrances.

god knows how many women said that in the bedroom to no avail
c