Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266072 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #800 on: August 25, 2017, 01:39:59 AM »
weird, but good.

ffs i couldnt give my brother money out of my company as a beneficiary because he'd been living with his GF for half a year and she was his "common law spouse", it was ridiculous

::)

WHY NOT, SHE WOULDNT BE ENTITLED TO ANY OF IT IF THEY SPLIT

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #801 on: August 25, 2017, 01:58:13 AM »
WHY NOT, SHE WOULDNT BE ENTITLED TO ANY OF IT IF THEY SPLIT

she would, that's the problem.

they would have had to sign a legally binding agreement nullifying the common law spouse bullshit.... which obviously would strain the relationship.

luckily they broke up before it came to that ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: August 25, 2017, 04:31:37 AM »

Yet another Queer to add to the list of Flawed People on Here.
Human Garbage.

You're the closet homo.

As others have mentioned, those of us who are confident and not bottom beta's like you, don't care what other people do in their private lives.

If I don't like a group or how people behave, I just stay away from them or ignore them.

I don't care what homosexuals do or anyones  'lifestyle choice' and am not scared of them like you are.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #803 on: August 25, 2017, 04:35:42 AM »
You're the closet homo.

As others have mentioned, those of us who are confident and not bottom beta's like you, don't care what other people do in their private lives.

I don't care what homosexuals do or anyones  'lifestyle choice' and am not scared of them like you are.

i care because it denigrates morality, promotes obvious degeneracy, strips away standards of being, and -- to make it worse, more poisonous -- is presented as some sort of holy movement.

your apathy to the world around you makes you pathetic and weak.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #804 on: August 25, 2017, 04:42:06 AM »
i care because it denigrates morality, promotes obvious degeneracy, strips away standards of being, and -- to make it worse, more poisonous -- is presented as some sort of holy movement.

your apathy to the world around you makes you pathetic and weak.

You're the weak one, letting other people who mean nothing in your life and are a tiny minority bother you.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #805 on: August 25, 2017, 04:50:57 AM »
You're the weak one, letting other people who mean nothing in your life and are a tiny minority bother you.

the gay agenda bothers me.  when i go downtown and see the lgbgq2+ia flag on every building, that bothers me.  when the generation coming up is being taught in kindergarten that boys can change into girls and girls into boys day by day, that bothers me.  when i want to cross a street and it's painted in the gay rainbow colors, that bothers me

so sorry, gays overstepped their bounds, and all promoters, complicit or not, of the gay agenda are absolutely human garbage

gays who keep to themselves, function normally, and exist as regular human beings?  no problem with me at all. 

but rangerfag doesn't fall into that category, nor do, seemingly, any of the gays and homos we've got here

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #806 on: August 25, 2017, 12:19:32 PM »
You're the closet homo.

If I don't like a group or how people behave, I just stay away from them or ignore them.

So you don't care about Pedophiles & what they do.  ::)
Or Murderers or thiefs etc. - You imbecile.

Your a pathetic retarded twat - All you can do is Keep on repeating 'Your a closet homosexual'  ::)

Read my other posts - I dislike Queers / Dindu's/ Liberal Leftists/ Scumbag Muslims & others

So by your idiotic reckoning I'm closet all of them..  ::) Fcuking Bright Spark aren't you.

Go join willieranger / welloverhis Prime / etc & Make your Fagg ot Daisy Chain

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: August 25, 2017, 02:51:07 PM »

In this gay and age, that is pure agenda bullshit.  Just say you're a cousin and you can visit.  If you tell 'em that you're a kissin' cousin, you can visit.  If you tell 'em you're a buttfuckin' cousin, you can sleep over.

I've lost friends and co-workers to AIDS.  Why?  Because they were as rutting rabbits.  Void of common sense and morals.  Butt-sluts.   Wick-dippers.  Bottom feeders.  Ad nauseam.  How did Sam Kinison put it when discussing Rock Hudson?  "Suck!  Suck! Suck!  Dick! Dick! Dick!  It was that last dick!  That laaaast dick!  I never shoulda sucked it!!!!"

The gentlemen I know that weren't butt-sluts and man-hoes are still alive.  Any man that thinks for even a moment that sloppy fiftieths is "hotness" is a disgusting individual, homo or heterosexual.  For those dweebs it's always raining gasoline and they're playing with fire by rubbing two dicks together.

Get fuckin' real, Mr. Artificial Bottom Feeder.  Your pathetic nellified diatribes are useless. 

Considering how you talk about your friends and coworkers who've passed from AIDS, It's hard to imagine you as their friend. Do you speak the same way about your straight friends who f.uck whores, risking getting HIV? Do you think talking shit about dead people makes you a big guy on Getbig? It doesn't.

Ready in 1,2,3.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #808 on: August 25, 2017, 03:11:52 PM »
Considering how you talk about your friends and coworkers who've passed from AIDS, It's hard to imagine you as their friend. Do you speak the same way about your straight friends who f.uck whores, risking getting HIV? Do you think talking shit about dead people makes you a big guy on Getbig? It doesn't.

Ready in 1,2,3.

considering how you waited with baited breath for your wife to die so you could screw other men, it's hard to imagine you as a respectable human.

the risk of aids is so much higher in gays than whores, that second sentence is laughable.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: August 25, 2017, 03:17:03 PM »
Prime, you are a thinking and reasoned person but I am not up to debating 3,4,5 people at a time. In fact, I was suspecting that maybe ranger wasn't as interested in debating some of the deeper issues and therefore would have switch the platform to you. You make some interesting points here and would like to address them all but I am just not up for it. I'm still "behind" as it were in addressing ranger's points. But I would like to comment on point number 4 regarding equal rights as it has been one of the prominent reason for same sex marriage and why I believe it's been obfuscated. Remember, my goal is clarity and people define "equality" and "fairness" quite differently. One believes that fairness means everyone has an equal chance or success and the other is that fairness means everyone plays by the same rules. These two definitions are quite different and having one often precludes the other. You can have one or the other but not both.

In regard to the issue at hand, I believe the gay agenda pose the argument that they just want to have the same rights as everybody else. My argument is that they always had the same rights as hetros. They want special rights. Rights given that previously did not exists. And if they get to have special rights what arguments can they make about others also wanting special rights to suit their life style?

I appreciate that you don't want to debate several people at once. It can be tiring and frustrating....we both know that. I didn't mean to debate or argue your points with you.

IMO everyone should believe as they chose as long as it is legal and doesn't intentionally hurt others. It is better if they keep an open mind rather than stagnate. The older we get the harder it can be to change our thinking. I have to consciously work at this. Being open to new  thoughts and ideas fosters mental and emotional growth.

The way things seem to be going, society has become ever more contentious, exampled by riots, demonstrations, and violence. That the Westboro Baptist Church has followers, says volumes about how far some people are willing to go and this is incredibly disheartening. Hate begets more hate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: August 25, 2017, 03:53:09 PM »
she would, that's the problem.

they would have had to sign a legally binding agreement nullifying the common law spouse bullshit.... which obviously would strain the relationship.

luckily they broke up before it came to that ;D

What state does/did your brother live in? Common law marriages are not recognized in every state.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #811 on: August 25, 2017, 03:55:55 PM »

Ready in 1,2,3.

I don't have any straight friends that fuck whores.  If you think that is the norm, perhaps it is you that has or had them? Look, I warned those that were sluts that disease was what was waiting for them and they laughed and took their penicillin for the clap.  Then came AIDS and there was nothing they could do.

"Big guy"?  Really?  I'm not some child like so many here.  Don't think to treat with me as you try to do with others because in as in the real world I no longer care.  I speak the truth as I know it to be.  That doesn't make me a "big guy".  It makes me correct and not because I said it was the truth but rather what I said is the truth.  

Be a butt-slut and pay the price.  Whore yourself out,  you will pay a price. Promiscuity is a cancer on civilization.  The "anything goes" mentality of the 60s is the grandfather of bodybuilding's "anything schmoes".

You want to know how AIDS came into the heterosexual world?  So called bisexual "manlets" gave it to the women they more than likely claimed to love.  That is one way.  It is the only preventable disease with "rights".  It can be avoided. But nooooooo.

I'm not preaching to the choir.  "God" didn't do this to mankind.  Men did it to themselves.  Quit being such a pathetic manlette'.  You have no real idea who you are anymore, do you?

FTN.  Mentally, you're an 8th grader that thinks everything they want in life is a civil right.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: August 25, 2017, 03:56:36 PM »
considering how you waited with baited breath for your wife to die so you could screw other men, it's hard to imagine you as a respectable human.

the risk of aids is so much higher in gays than whores, that second sentence is laughable.

Are you incapable of answering simple questions or staying on topic? Your reply has nothing to do with my post.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: August 25, 2017, 04:18:03 PM »
Not sure about hotness, that's in the eye of the beholder, but your vascularity is definitely impressive.

Up until a year or so ago, I wasn't vascular at all. Maybe I was still carrying some "baby fat".   ;) The only thing that's changed which might affect vascularity is my having lost around 25 lbs. A lot of bodybuilders are vascular. I've had a lifelong affair with throwing around weights in pursuit of muscle. Being vascular makes me feel more like a bodybuilder....so that's a good thing.

Not as impressive as yours. No, my leg shot isn't of varicose veins.

Queer Fagg ot - - Name Calling - - Disagreeing - - Disliking- - Etc

This is a Bodybuilding Forum
And That's Decent Vascularity
Good Going.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: August 25, 2017, 04:24:15 PM »
I don't have any straight friends that fuck whores.  If you think that is the norm, perhaps it is you that has or had them? Look, I warned those that were sluts that disease was what was waiting for them and they laughed and took their penicillin for the clap.  Then came AIDS and there was nothing they could do.

"Big guy"?  Really?  I'm not some child like so many here.  Don't think to treat with me as you try to do with others because in as in the real world I no longer care.  I speak the truth as I know it to be.  That doesn't make me a "big guy".  It makes me correct and not because I said it was the truth but rather what I said is the truth.  

Be a butt-slut and pay the price.  Whore yourself out,  you will pay a price. Promiscuity is a cancer on civilization.  The "anything goes" mentality of the 60s is the grandfather of bodybuilding's "anything schmoes".

You want to know how AIDS came into the heterosexual world?  So called bisexual "manlets" gave it to the women they more than likely claimed to love.  That is one way.  It is the only preventable disease with "rights".  It can be avoided. But nooooooo.

I'm not preaching to the choir.  "God" didn't do this to mankind.  Men did it to themselves.  Quit being such a pathetic manlette'.  You have no real idea who you are anymore, do you?

FTN.  Mentally, you're an 8th grader that thinks everything they want in life is a civil right.

1. That's good. I don't know of any of my straight friends getting it on with whores either.

AIDS can result from catching HIV. Not every HIV positive person has AIDS.

2. You may speak the truth as you know it to be, but this doesn't mean you actually know the truth as you suggest you do. Okay so you are not a "big guy" or a child, I buy that. Are you just a regular guy that talks shit about your gay friends, calling them sluts?

3. Nobody gives AIDS to anybody. If someone is HIV positive, they can give this to another person. Although statistics offer that most frequently HIV is transmitted during sexual contact, people can become infected with it in other ways. "Among adults, HIV transmission usually occurs through sexual contact. Transmission also occurs through contact with infected blood. In children, transmission usually occurs when a child is either nursing or born to a mother infected with HIV." https://www.reference.com/health/ways-hiv-transmitted-f2817ff500e08618?aq=ways+hiv+can+be+transmitted&qo=cdpArticles#

The rest of your post is a rant and isn't worth replying to except to say that you have no idea what I think about civil rights.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: August 25, 2017, 04:30:21 PM »

Queer Fagg ot - - Name Calling - - Disagreeing - - Disliking- - Etc

This is a Bodybuilding Forum
And That's Decent Vascularity
Good Going.

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. -Working pecs tonight. There's some vascularity there too, but it's hard to see through the forest of chest hair. And thanks for reminding us that this is a bodybuilding forum.  ;)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #816 on: August 25, 2017, 04:40:53 PM »
Are you incapable of answering simple questions or staying on topic? Your reply has nothing to do with my post.

honestly at this point ive answered more questions on here than the thread's eponymous rangerwi or you

and LOL LOL LOL, nice deflection, i guess i was right  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: August 25, 2017, 04:42:24 PM »
Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. -Working pecs tonight. There's some vascularity there too, but it's hard to see through the forest of chest hair. And thanks for reminding us that this is a bodybuilding forum.  ;)

You Replied  :o

Indeed it was Meant as a Compliment

Yes it is meant to be a Bodybuilding Forum ( I Think )

And Just as I will & Do State What I Disagree with & What I Dislike

I will Acknowledge or Praise Also.

Have a Good Workout.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: August 25, 2017, 04:55:18 PM »
1. That's good. I don't know of any of my straight friends getting it on with whores either.

AIDS can result from catching HIV. Not every HIV positive person has AIDS.

2. You may speak the truth as you know it to be, but this doesn't mean you actually know the truth as you suggest you do. Okay so you are not a "big guy" or a child, I buy that. Are you just a regular guy that talks shit about your gay friends, calling them sluts?

3. Nobody gives AIDS to anybody. If someone is HIV positive, they can give this to another person. Although statistics offer that most frequently HIV is transmitted during sexual contact, people can become infected with it in other ways. "Among adults, HIV transmission usually occurs through sexual contact. Transmission also occurs through contact with infected blood. In children, transmission usually occurs when a child is either nursing or born to a mother infected with HIV." https://www.reference.com/health/ways-hiv-transmitted-f2817ff500e08618?aq=ways+hiv+can+be+transmitted&qo=cdpArticles#

The rest of your post is a rant and isn't worth replying to except to say that you have no idea what I think about civil rights.

You have no idea.  As for my homosexual friends, none of them were or are butt-slutts.  And the ones that died from AIDS got it from someone they should never have trusted.  But then back in the 80s, it was pretty much a new thing.  Some called it the "gay cancer".  I knew more than a few butt-sluts but I can assure you that none of those were remotely what I call friends.  Friends don't ask friends to "try it" and that is putting it mildly. 

I respected those of my friends that were homosexual and still some died from an entirely preventable disease.  Civil rights for a disease that has killed so many...Two words.  Typhoid Mary.

But then you're probably too young to recall that or too illiterate to have read about it.  Or you attended a pubic school. Not public.  Pubic.  Full of publicly funded teachers that promote their liberal agenda of bullshit.    I don't really know about you but I do know that having dropped the one thing that so many here despise, i.e., a faith in the Christ, I no longer give a flying fuck about so many aspects of people I have never met.  And even less about some that I have.

It's called reality.  I didn't have my eyes opened.  Just my faith torn out.  And I don't "rant". My words have meaning.  Rants are for babies.  When you grow up you have to make sense. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: August 25, 2017, 07:07:56 PM »
As for my homosexual friends, none of them were or are butt-slutts. And the ones that died from AIDS got it from someone they should never have trusted.  But then back in the 80s, it was pretty much a new thing.  Some called it the "gay cancer".  I knew more than a few butt-sluts but I can assure you that none of those were remotely what I call friends. Friends don't ask friends to "try it" and that is putting it mildly.

Previously you wrote:
"I've lost friends and co-workers to AIDS.  Why?  Because they were as rutting rabbits.  Void of common sense and morals.  Butt-sluts.   Wick-dippers.  Bottom feeders.  Ad nauseam."

I'm confused (nothing new here), but aren't these two statements of yours contradictory?

I respected those of my friends that were homosexual and still some died from an entirely preventable disease.  Civil rights for a disease that has killed so many...Two words.  Typhoid Mary.

But then you're probably too young to recall that or too illiterate to have read about it.  Or you attended a pubic school. Not public.  Pubic.  Full of publicly funded teachers that promote their liberal agenda of bullshit.    I don't really know about you but I do know that having dropped the one thing that so many here despise, i.e., a faith in the Christ, I no longer give a flying fuck about so many aspects of people I have never met.  And even less about some that I have.

Too young to recall who or what? Typhoid Mary, the carrier of Typhoid Fever who infected around 50 people? She died in 1938. So yes, she was before my time. Or maybe you're referring the 80's AIDS epidemic. I lost friends who died of AIDS. One friend was singer, Niles Brown who performed in the folk group, The Young Americans. This group is still around, Niles is not.

-Not religious myself, but I hope caring enough to have empathy for fellow human beings whether I have met them or not.

It's called reality.  I didn't have my eyes opened.  Just my faith torn out.  And I don't "rant". My words have meaning.  Rants are for babies.  When you grow up you have to make sense.

Sometimes reality sucks, doesn't it? Most people's words have some meaning, even if only to themselves. Lot's of grown up people don't always make sense. There have been occasions when I've succumbed to ranting. I should work on this.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: August 25, 2017, 07:43:29 PM »
Previously you wrote:
"I've lost friends and co-workers to AIDS.  Why?  Because they were as rutting rabbits.  Void of common sense and morals.  Butt-sluts.   Wick-dippers.  Bottom feeders.  Ad nauseam."

I'm confused (nothing new here), but aren't these two statements of yours contradictory?

Too young to recall who or what? Typhoid Mary, the carrier of Typhoid Fever who infected around 50 people? She died in 1938. So yes, she was before my time. Or maybe you're referring the 80's AIDS epidemic. I lost friends who died of AIDS. One friend was singer, Niles Brown who performed in the folk group, The Young Americans. This group is still around, Niles is not.

-Not religious myself, but I hope caring enough to have empathy for fellow human beings whether I have met them or not.

Sometimes reality sucks, doesn't it? Most people's words have some meaning, even if only to themselves. Lot's of grown up people don't always make sense. There have been occasions when I've succumbed to ranting. I should work on this.

Not contradictory.  One of my friends was a conservative attorney and he got AIDS from giving into licentiousness and rutted like a rabbit with a guy he thought was true.  One day he felt bad and soon after became sick.  Real sick.  He told me that it was likely due to his former love that had turned out to be a disgusting rumpbumper, i.e. a manho.  I reminded my FRIEND that I'd warned him that if someone appears to be too good to be true, he probably was.  The guy was a dirtbag that ultimately went to Hollyweird and sold his ass there. My FRIEND ultimately died but only after having Kaposi's Sarcoma (among other problems).  Nasty. 

We talked and as I was a genuine Christian I spoke to him of forgiveness for the asking.  He accepted his fate and put his ultimate fate and trust in Jesus of Nazareth.  Whether or not his trust was rewarded I can no longer say as I am now a worthless, but honest, atheist.   I pulled no punches with my buddy but that was true of anyone I knew or still know.

If he had listened to me and to himself, maybe he would be alive today.    People want others to be SNAGs.  Sensitive New Age Guys.  To hell with that.  The truth is the truth.   

Another guy, a co-worker was a butt-slut to the max.  He was a total Nellie and paid with his health and ultimately his life.  He was a well built young man that supposedly was in love with his partner and yet they would brag about threesomes with military guys.  First his friend got AIDS and died and then he did.  Some Christian at worked that he was good friends with gave witness to him (I had no desire to as he and I were just co-workers and not friends).  He accepted the Christ and died not long after.  He was rail thin.   So many people hate the words, "...for the wages of sin are death". 

For them there are these words -  The wages of stupid are more than you can make in a lifetime shortened by licentiousness and all because you were too stupid to do what was right.

So many idiots just love to say, "Judge not, lest you be judged".  Fuck that.  Judgment is what's needed and pussies just hate being told to straighten up and fly right.  If there is a God, then final judgment is up to him. But if it feels good do it is a fucking stupid way to live.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #821 on: August 25, 2017, 07:51:07 PM »
I believe you have been remarkably restrained consider the onslaught of really vicious insults you've had to endure.
Hey...thanks a bunch for saying that.
To be honest--my feeling haven't been hurt one bit on this thread. I knew full well what can of worms I was opening. I could have done this years ago but didn't. As I've said before, I look forward to your posts.
Also---sorry about the mix up--I thought you thought I attacked you.

And just to briefly lighten up the grave topic at hand I do want to comment that I was quite surprised to read that gays find vascularity attractive. I sport a bit of vascularity myself and no one, other than hard core male gym rats, have found them attractive. Even my 7 year old niece calls me lizard man.
So what do you think? Hot or not?
Okay....your forearms..
All Im gonna say is that if you ever wanna drink for free in a bar...just walk in in a short sleeve shirt and show those puppies off. Heads WILL turn...and drinks will be coming your way with the quickenss. Starting with the fucking bartender. Trust me...

"Hot or not?"
My forearms and calves look just like that..but worse.
I'm not into muscle guys at all..so I think you look like a beast.
I like soft feminine guys...your forearms look like you dont miss too many days at the gym. Aint nothing soft about you.
Fuck that..I don't want anybody that looks anything like me.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #822 on: August 25, 2017, 07:58:30 PM »

There it is...
What a sick twisted individual u are Bottom Poodle

PrimeMuscle...
Those are great pics.
Your good fella...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #823 on: August 25, 2017, 08:02:46 PM »
God the hypocrisy is endless with you fags.  I thought your buddy just said not to judge? And yet, what are you doing RIGHT HERE?

All Im gonna say is that if you ever wanna drink for free in a bar...just walk in in a short sleeve shirt and show those puppies off. Heads WILL turn...and drinks will be coming your way with the quickenss. Starting with the fucking bartender. Trust me...

... or is it only bad to judge when the judgement is negative, to protect your precious little coddled egos?

::)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #824 on: August 25, 2017, 08:03:53 PM »
There it is...What a sick twisted individual u are Bottom Poodle

Sorry, *I'm* twisted? I just pointed out exactly what the guy did. Lmao, I wasn't waiting for *my* wife to die so I could go galavanting with disgusting homo men