Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266123 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1150 on: September 06, 2017, 10:29:58 PM »
Sorry, I meant to respond. Real life got in the way.

Without going into detail, it is actually you who suffers from a "narrow little construct", (it is so f.ucking annoying when words, such as "narrow" and "little" are used in the same sentence where they express the same thing).

If anyone is interested in checking it out, the resource you posted speaks volumes as to who is restricted by blinders.

You notoriously for convolute what others write or say. You regurgitate only that which supports your forgone wrongful opinions. You have no interests in seeking truth. You just want to prove those points by which you judge others. You've already explained this.

Lots of words there but not a single direct response to the (positive) media bias toward gays.

Try again please.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1151 on: September 07, 2017, 12:37:49 AM »
There's nothing to discuss. Gender neutral restrooms already exist; they're clearly marked for men, women and the handicapped.

As for e-commerce, it's helped big stores grow past their brick and mortar locations to serve an international market. Far from weakening them, it's only made them stronger. It's SMALL retailers that have gone belly up due to Amazon and its clones. Not Target or Costco.

This is not what I've read in the media. Why are Sears, Kmart, Penny's, Macy's, Payless, Radioshack, Abercrombie & Fitch, Staples, The Limited, etc. closing a large number of stores. Costco and likely Target have a thriving on-line clientèle, so remain viable for the moment. So far, grocery stores seem to be just flirting with on-line business. Safeway offers on-line purchase with home delivery. Just today, Parcel Post delivered me three months worth of Petco dog food. It was less expensive than buying it in store. One only has to look at the range of products available on Amazon to know that this is retail businesses' future.

The independent small businesses are doing better than ever around where I live. New shopping centers, are built to resemble small town main street (with better parking). The big enclosed shopping malls are struggling for tenants.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1152 on: September 07, 2017, 12:40:43 AM »
this:

"Now, on the other hand, if he came to me and told me he wants gender reassignment surgery, he'd be fucking disowned and thrown to the wolves.
Also I'd never ever let this hypothetical gay son raise kids with another man. Wtf is that?"

is not this:

"However when you Poodle go on and on and on about how we should be killed"

....but yeah, keep going dumb ass.  to any impartial observer you're only further embarassing yourelf

There are no impartial observers here. Everyone has an opinion.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1153 on: September 07, 2017, 12:45:45 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/06/school-bans-skirts-make-uniform-gender-neutral-transgender-students/

So now girls cant express their own sexuality by wearing a skirt????

What's next, Burkas?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1154 on: September 07, 2017, 12:56:25 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/06/school-bans-skirts-make-uniform-gender-neutral-transgender-students/

So now girls cant express their own sexuality by wearing a skirt????

What's next, Burkas?

yeah, and the ones who don't comply will do it like they do in america instead:

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1155 on: September 07, 2017, 12:56:56 AM »
here's one post--not the one I want--but it's a start.
You clearly alluded to it
But Ill find where you CLEARLY said you would kill your son if he were gay.
im gonna eat dinner now..but Ill find it.
Dont go back and delete it now u fucking psycho killer

...still waiting for this, you fake homo

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: September 07, 2017, 01:01:25 AM »
There's nothing to discuss. Gender neutral restrooms already exist; they're clearly marked for men, women and the handicapped.

As for e-commerce, it's helped big stores grow past their brick and mortar locations to serve an international market. Far from weakening them, it's only made them stronger. It's SMALL retailers that have gone belly up due to Amazon and its clones. Not Target or Costco.

Yes they do. This is a good thing. I don't want to be the one to decide who belongs in which restroom.

Ever been to Europe? They seem to have figured this out a long time ago. In Germany, some men's facilities have female attendants. When I was at an upscale restaurant in Köln, there was a woman and her young son, offering hand towels (for tips) in the foyer of a men's restroom. I was taken aback. In Paris, there are gender neutral pissoirs. And why not? Everyone has to take a leak.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: September 07, 2017, 01:06:11 AM »
Lots of words there but not a single direct response to the (positive) media bias toward gays.

Try again please.

That's because a media bias is a construct of your warped mind. You are an antiquity. Get used to it.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1158 on: September 07, 2017, 01:24:18 AM »
That's because a media bias is a construct of your warped mind. You are an antiquity. Get used to it.

??

you're just stupid.

3,000 media stories about a homo getting kills. 

50 media stories about homos raping and killing a teen.

but yes, that's just in my mind.

::)

please link me the last ten negatively slanted gay stories in the MSM.

i'll wait...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: September 07, 2017, 01:29:38 AM »
??

you're just stupid.

3,000 media stories about a homo getting kills. 

50 media stories about homos raping and killing a teen.

but yes, that's just in my mind.

::)

please link me the last ten negatively slanted gay stories in the MSM.

i'll wait...

Keep waiting, It's 1:30 a.m. here. Time for me to get my beauty sleep.

Arguing with you is entertaining, but I have no illusions of influencing you f.ucked up mind. I predict that you will end miserably and totally without friends. SAD!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1160 on: September 07, 2017, 01:47:11 AM »

Arguing with you is entertaining, but I have no illusions of influencing you f.ucked up mind. I predict that you will end miserably and totally without friends. SAD!

thank you for engaging on a deep intellectual level and backing up your well-thought out arguments with statistics, data, and actual first-hand sources

...oh wait that's what i did

moron

"power of your mind" my ass ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #1161 on: September 07, 2017, 02:51:34 AM »

make sure you have a lie in....

burnout666

« Reply #1162 on: September 07, 2017, 06:12:54 AM »
This is not what I've read in the media. Why are Sears, Kmart, Penny's, Macy's, Payless, Radioshack, Abercrombie & Fitch, Staples, The Limited, etc. closing a large number of stores. Costco and likely Target have a thriving on-line clientèle, so remain viable for the moment. So far, grocery stores seem to be just flirting with on-line business. Safeway offers on-line purchase with home delivery. Just today, Parcel Post delivered me three months worth of Petco dog food. It was less expensive than buying it in store. One only has to look at the range of products available on Amazon to know that this is retail businesses' future.

The independent small businesses are doing better than ever around where I live. New shopping centers, are built to resemble small town main street (with better parking). The big enclosed shopping malls are struggling for tenants.

Well, let's review those companies indivdually rather than lump them together, since their business models are starkly different.

Sears: Overpriced merchandise aimed at a clientele that can afford to buy better at exclusive stores like Sachs; massive floor space underused and poor planogram planning; marketing plans that fizzled out as they were based on obsolete verbiage and anachronistic sales pitches; bloated management structure that paid a handful of schmoes a ton of money but neglected its line staff, also bloated. Now they're closing stores in Canada due to these factors and the horrible PR of firing its people with no severence while paying fat packages to his departing execs and senior managers.

Kmart: Hypermarket analogous to Zellers up north that focused on cheap, generic products and inferior quality clothing at shopping mall prices (for sports apparel and jeans). Couldn't compete with Walmart's superior prices & selection or Target's brand loyalty and product standards. Too big and too many stores; didn't prepare for the Internet. No marketing.

Macy's: Still around, but downsizing its big city real estate. Like Sears they had a higher-end clientele until the 90s, but didn't downsize their inventory or their prices for the Internet flea market era. Now they have enormous buildings to pay for and are struggling to sell them. No surprise here. Again, tone-deaf executive management that ignored the warning signs and consumer trends in favor of the cookie cutter approach that buried Eaton in Canada 20 years ago.

Payless: They have a niche for shoe products. Since shoes are something you need to try before buying, online retailers haven't cornered this market yet. Moreover, their shoes are affordable. They're not failing.

Radioshack: Spent too much focus on eletronics parts that you can buy on Amazon and less on video games, cell phones (as they were then coming out), and camcorders. Best Buy buried them. Also, terrible customer service - why ask for someone's address when they buy batteries?

A&F: Failing? Hardly. They have brand loyalty, and  though their share has shrunk since their heydey in the 90s, they still turn a profit. Just less stores around the mall.

Staples: What about them? They have competitors like OfficeMax but basically their online business is booming. How do I know? Because I used to sell printers for them and was privvy to the P&L of the store I worked at. I've seen none close in any area I went to. I think you're just throwing out random companies at this point.

The Limited: Don't know them. That should tell you something. If no one knows  your brand, you're in trouble.

You left out Bloomingdale's, Dillard's, Sam's Club, and quite a few others. Maybe you should quit believing what you're spoonfed on CNBC.

burnout666

« Reply #1163 on: September 07, 2017, 06:16:10 AM »
Yes they do. This is a good thing. I don't want to be the one to decide who belongs in which restroom.

Ever been to Europe? They seem to have figured this out a long time ago. In Germany, some men's facilities have female attendants. When I was at an upscale restaurant in Köln, there was a woman and her young son, offering hand towels (for tips) in the foyer of a men's restroom. I was taken aback. In Paris, there are gender neutral pissoirs. And why not? Everyone has to take a leak.

Then it's settled. Gender-neutral bathrooms good, men loitering in womens' bathrooms because "I feel feminine today" not good. That was easy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1164 on: September 07, 2017, 06:23:19 AM »

Target is hurting big time.

They're a client so I get some info there.
Y

burnout666

« Reply #1165 on: September 07, 2017, 06:27:13 AM »
Target is hurting big time.

They're a client so I get some info there.

Their brick & mortar locations have taken a hit, but consider what their management did in 3 short years to crush consumer confidence:

1) A major data breach that basically happened because they outsourced all their IT security to an Indian company.
2) Opened over 200 stores in Canada without properly assessing the customer trends and retail landscape in their target territories. They ended up losing BILLIONS and making permanent enemies of everyone who worked there or was related to them (many of whom shopped in the U.S.). when they closed them barely 2 years later.
3) They haven't come up with anything new in terms of cost-cutting at the checkouts. There's self-checkouts for sure but here the local Walmarts are downsizing staff big-time in favor of automation. Target's lagging behind in technology as well.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1166 on: September 07, 2017, 06:49:20 AM »
Their brick & mortar locations have taken a hit, but consider what their management did in 3 short years to crush consumer confidence:

1) A major data breach that basically happened because they outsourced all their IT security to an Indian company.
2) Opened over 200 stores in Canada without properly assessing the customer trends and retail landscape in their target territories. They ended up losing BILLIONS and making permanent enemies of everyone who worked there or was related to them (many of whom shopped in the U.S.). when they closed them barely 2 years later.
3) They haven't come up with anything new in terms of cost-cutting at the checkouts. There's self-checkouts for sure but here the local Walmarts are downsizing staff big-time in favor of automation. Target's lagging behind in technology as well.

Spot on, but online is a big reason as well.

Point three is particularly interesting since they have an innovation lab that tests some pretty cool cutting edge stuff.   Hasn't translated into anything material though.
Y

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1167 on: September 07, 2017, 08:06:20 AM »
Right, but religion is believed in or practiced by the overwhelming majority of people on earth, so it's fair to say that modern history has, generally, manifested an averance to open homosexuality due to its close association with personal hedonism and the breakdown or lack of family functionality, not to mention it's a minority taste even today. So while you can separate the world's major belief systems from the lifestyle they're unfavorable to, it's not necessarily possible to transmute that dynamic into the minds & hearts of those systems' believers. There's plenty of atheists who aren't necessarily pro LGBT either.

That being said, there's a difference between villifying or marginalizing a group of people based on orientation, and that group promoting its narrow agenda to a majority that mostly doesn't share its tastes, interests, social positions. Almost every poster in this thread who doesn't support the LGBT community has also said they're fine with gays who simply live like everyone else and don't flaunt it in peoples' faces, especially children. That's the fly in the ointment for most people.

Claiming that homosexuality is associated or related to personal hedonism is simply prejudced and wicked. It is that kind of dehumanising statement that people are fighting against. Likewise, when you claim homosexual member in a family disrupt "family functionality". We are going back to debating prejudices and presenting them as facts. Do you also think the same about infertile heterosexual people within their family circle? And do you have empiric evidence to back up your claims?

It is 2017 and there are still people coming up with the lifestyle thing. Sexual orientation is not a religion or a set of doctrines that determine the way you will live your life so there is no lifestyle when it comes to sexual orientation.

Atheism is not a religion either; there aren't doctrines to follow. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in a deity due to lack of evidence in a god or a creator. Homophobia stems form religion but everybody is born into a society and some prejudices may influence people regardless of their belief in a god or not. There are also christians who are not homophobes despite the biblie heavily inspiring hostile attitudes against LGB.

When some people claim LGB are "flaunting in our faces" that is simply the preudice talking since what ther are really saying is that LGB should not have the same freedom to epxress their love and affection the same way heterosexual people do. Spreading awareness and making visible what before was hidden by force is not flaunting anything; it's simply visibilisation. Prejudices, negative attitudes is what makes you call it "flaunting it" when it is no different from what heterosexual people do, except the target of affection is the same sex.

burnout666

« Reply #1168 on: September 07, 2017, 08:24:23 AM »
Claiming that homosexuality is associated or related to personal hedonism is simply prejudced and wicked.

That last hyperbolic judgment aside, how is it prejudiced? The point of life is to reproduce life. Since gays historically only contribute to their own survival and leave nothing of lasting value to the community, it's entirely accurate. The definition of hedonism is living for one's own personal gratification. Random sex as a lifelong preference rather than meaningful, emotion-based relationships fits the bill. So does the preponderence of drug and alcohol abuse in that community vs. the general population of the same age.

It is that kind of dehumanising statement that people are fighting against.

Who's fighting against it? The liberal media, a handful of social pressure groups, GLAD, and some misguided white kids from the suburbs. In other words, the polar opposites of the American people. By the way, every "minority" racial group in the country is dead-against equal rights or recognition for gays, so I guess that's where homosexuals and blacks/asians/hispanics/indians part ways on the common track of liberal insanity.

Likewise, when you claim homosexual member in a family disrupt "family functionality". We are going back to debating prejudices and presenting them as facts. Do you also think the same about infertile heterosexual people within their family circle? And do you have empiric evidence to back up your claims?

Yep. This video's a good example of how coming out ruins a family forever.

It is 2017 and there are still people coming up with the lifestyle thing. Sexual orientation is not a religion or a set of doctrines that determine the way you will live your life so there is no lifestyle when it comes to sexual orientation.

Larry Kramer would disagree with that statement. Ever read his book about the gay lifestyle in the late 1970s? It's called Faġgots, and it made him a pariah in the gay world for a decade because it told the truth about how they lived.

Atheism is not a religion either; there aren't doctrines to follow. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in a deity due to lack of evidence in a god or a creator. Homophobia stems form religion but everybody is born into a society and some prejudices may influence people regardless of their belief in a god or not. There are also christians who are not homophobes despite the biblie heavily inspiring hostile attitudes against LGB.

Tangential/off-topic.

When some people claim LGB are "flaunting in our faces" that is simply the preudice talking since what ther are really saying is that LGB should not have the same freedom to epxress their love and affection the same way heterosexual people do. Spreading awareness and making visible what before was hidden by force is not flaunting anything; it's simply visibilisation. Prejudices, negative attitudes is what makes you call it "flaunting it" when it is no different from what heterosexual people do, except the target of affection is the same sex.

It's not "some" people. It's the overwhelming majority, which is why anti-gay marriage acts like Proposition 8 passed into law with a majority even in a hyper-liberal state like California. It took a few misguided liberal Supreme Court justices to bend over to the will of a misfit minority and forcefeed 'equality' to everyone and anyone under the sun. Most Americans are dead-against gays in the military as well.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1169 on: September 07, 2017, 08:41:29 AM »
Claiming that homosexuality is associated or related to personal hedonism is simply prejudced and wicked. It is that kind of dehumanising statement that people are fighting against. Likewise, when you claim homosexual member in a family disrupt "family functionality". We are going back to debating prejudices and presenting them as facts. Do you also think the same about infertile heterosexual people within their family circle? And do you have empiric evidence to back up your claims?

Ah...Label anything you disagree with as a phobia.  How Libtardian.   Libtardian suits such an agenda.  When pray tell, will you speak on behalf of pedophiles, zoophiliacs, cuckolds, and anything else that you are too morally weak to oppose? 

I suspect you will do so as your own sordid preferences are slowly revealed through acclimation via Libtardian dogma.  Doubtless the term "consenting" will be expanded by the "trans-set" and will engulf any and all debauchery and those that rail against it will be labeled "phobicytes". 

So go fuck yourself and your Libtardian ethos. You're one of the swine of Orwell's "Animal Farm" that feeeeel they're more equal than anyone else.  More deserving.  More entitled.  So many factions of sexuality (and more) claim to have been born the way they behave.  Science is working on that and mark these words because once the "gay" gene is isolated, once the "murder, pedo, bestiality or whatever disgusting thing such as you crave gene" is isolated, once anything that detracts from the betterment of mankind is discovered and isolated there will be abortions galore and then the Libtardians will gnash their meatflaps against the abortion of what they once referred to as a "chicken embryo".  If there is a  libtard gene, then it will be found and eradicated. 

Pandora's Box hasn't been shut yet.   Not until hope springs forth.  Remember, abortion is legal and there's not a damn dirty apish thing you or any other Libtardian can do about people choosing not to allow something undesirable to come to term.  Libtardians are zombies.  Mindless, worthless and without honor.  Feeding off the lives of others in the faux name of "equality and fairness" while all the while just being hateful and jealous.  What a bunch of cuntlettes.  You want to force your beliefs on everyone.  If you were a Christian, you would be vilified by Libtardians such as yourself.

As it stands, you can go fuck yourself.  Just tell everyone you were born to fuck yourself and it'll all be fine.  If you want to be gay, fine.  Be gay.  I know a few homosexuals that I call friend and they don't play the slut in public because it's wrong to behave in such a manner. Just don't do it in front of the world.  I don't want heterosexuals screwing in the streets either.  Of course Libtardians would say it's freedom of sexpression to publicly rut.  FTN.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1170 on: September 07, 2017, 09:04:18 AM »
  I know a few homosexuals that I call friend
Lie.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1171 on: September 07, 2017, 09:19:08 AM »
Lie.

Fuck off with the gay stuff rangerwildodudes

This thread is about the impacts of eCommerce on brick and mortar establishments
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1172 on: September 07, 2017, 09:54:31 AM »
Lie.

Silly faghag.  Dicks are for chicks.  Run along now before I taunt you some more, you feeble minded fruitfly.

burnout666

« Reply #1173 on: September 07, 2017, 10:26:43 AM »
Fuck off with the gay stuff rangerwildodudes

This thread is about the impacts of eCommerce on brick and mortar establishments

On tha real.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1174 on: September 07, 2017, 10:55:46 AM »
On tha real.

What's that mean?
English please.