Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266111 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1425 on: September 10, 2017, 11:03:41 PM »
Funny because this thread is evidence to exactly the contrary.

It started with rangerwil, an ardent (stupid, blind, dumb) gay agenda supporter.  And me, who's vehemently against it.

Other people watched from the sidelines.  Everyone who's chimed in has sided with me.  The only people on ranger's side are the other gay agenda gays, primerfag and you.

Oh, and some moronic SJW liberal arts graduating cuck, but he hardly counts.  He just gets off on feeling self-righteous and virtuous by parroting the "everybody's equal" egalitarian bullshit.

Everyone else is with me.

So, once more... I think you should take a long, hard look in the mirror.  Maybe those feelings of shame you posses about yourself have more truth to them than you care to admit.  Maybe they shouldn't be buried down so deep under the false construct you've built up all around you.  "Pride" and all that nonsense.

Because, really... you're not fooling anybody.  None of the agenda-gays are.

most of this thread is you melting down repeating the same shit over hundreds of times and then clicking the thread several thousand times to see if anyone responded.
there are hundreds of members here and less than a dozen are participating. es fitness has more interacting in his thread although jeffy who claims to despise es's posts has more posts than es in that thread lol

Summary...nobody is agreeing or disagreeing with you, they do think you have some issues. You are not gay but you do have some serious mental health issues the way you have posted the same shit over 1000 times in a little over a month. Hence the gays may be mentally fucked up but so are you

hope this helps
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1426 on: September 10, 2017, 11:16:50 PM »
Hence the gays may be mentally fucked up but so are you

ok brah

thank you for proving my point

:)

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1427 on: September 10, 2017, 11:36:49 PM »
You blind cosmopolitan SJW idiot, it absolutely does.

On a meta level gays have incredibly higher rates of depression, anxiety, social disorders, psychopathic tendencies, potential for murder, homelessness, lower income, emotional instability, AIDS, HIV, etc etc etc. Amphetamine abuse, drug abuse, suicidal tendencies, alcoholism, etc etc etc

I can back every one of those things up with real, raw data, not your bullshit imagined utopia where everybody's equal and my right is just as correct as your right.

...ofc, that's not even mentioning the most glaring fucking handicap of all, namely, WANTING TO FUCK THE SAME SEX.

?!??!

Again, you tired use of SJW is simply that, tired.

Bully people physically and mentally and you will harm someone both physically and mentally. It looks like yu don't have at least a minimal comprehension of psychology or ratehr you are unwilling to acknowledge the flaws in your "arguments". All you do is spewing out hateful claims that have no scientific and empiric ground in real life. At this point debating with someone like you loses any value.

Don't pee into the wind because you are not safe from getting aids or any other STDs.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1428 on: September 10, 2017, 11:45:31 PM »
Again, you tired use of SJW is simply that, tired.

Bully people physically and mentally and you will harm someone both physically and mentally. It looks like yu don't have at least a minimal comprehension of psychology or ratehr you are unwilling to acknowledge the flaws in your "arguments". All you do is spewing out hateful claims that have no scientific and empiric ground in real life. At this point debating with someone like you loses any value.

Don't pee into the wind because you are not safe from getting aids or any other STDs.

you behavior is exactly that of a SJW, as are all your postings.  just because you don't self-identify as one of them doesn't grant you immunity from the label.  rofl.

i've got facts on my side.  what do you have?  a preference for some egalitarian bullshit utopian One World Government progressive leftist liberal world. a place where facts don't matter, where morality is subjective, where truth and beauty become obscured...

i don't think i've said a single hateful thing, fwiw.  quote me where you think i did. 

all it'll do is show your own weak, pussified constitution.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1429 on: September 10, 2017, 11:47:11 PM »

You grant him !!!  what you meant to say is it's Fact & you cannot deny it, Only your Not Able To Bring Yourself To Say That as Then You've Gone against what your saying / Believe.

You also managed to avoid all the other Facts He Stated ---"On a meta level gays have incredibly higher rates of depression, anxiety, social disorders, psychopathic tendencies, potential for murder, homelessness, lower income, emotional instability, AIDS, HIV, etc etc etc. Amphetamine abuse, drug abuse, suicidal tendencies, alcoholism, etc etc etc"

I Know Just Dismiss Them Facts  & Blame Someone Else  ::)

You likely Support BLM. As it's Never The Dindu's Fault is it -- It's Mr Whitey's Fault  ::)

Just Admit When Your Wrong / Beaten.

Do not twist my words. It is a scientific fact that being LGB makes you target of psychological abuse and psychological abuse takes its toll on aperson mental health. Homophobia causes mental helth problems;not homosexuality. Homophobia causes depression, low self-esteem, suicidal thoughts, etc. Everybody knows it but I see some peole have a hard time admitting it.

Psychopathy, murder etc you blamed on LGB people are false claims. Simply homophobia talking. Homophobes, on the other hand are very antisocial, authoritarian and pro anti-LGB violence. Blaming the victim who is the target of implicit and explicit hatred and violence.

Could you explain to me what BLM stands for?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1430 on: September 10, 2017, 11:50:06 PM »

Could you explain to me what BLM stands for?

Bullshit Liberals Make up

;)

...and this fucking cuck pretends not to be a SJW, lmaoooo

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1431 on: September 10, 2017, 11:57:43 PM »
you behavior is exactly that of a SJW, as are all your postings.  just because you don't self-identify as one of them doesn't grant you immunity from the label.  rofl.

i've got facts on my side.  what do you have?  a preference for some egalitarian bullshit utopian One World Government progressive leftist liberal world. a place where facts don't matter, where morality is subjective, where truth and beauty become obscured...

i don't think i've said a single hateful thing, fwiw.  quote me where you think i did. 

all it'll do is show your own weak, pussified constitution.

Reading your posts, I conclude that your battle is against anybody who doesn't abide by your views. It doesn't matter if what someone says is right or wrong; because what conditions your views is your hatred. You have completely made the debate a left vs right thing.

Of course you don't think you have said anything hateful because since you don't see a human being in those you hate you don't exercise empathy in that respect.

Debate is pointless with you, although debate was not the original intention for this thread.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1432 on: September 10, 2017, 11:59:16 PM »
Reading your posts, I conclude that your battle is against anybody who doesn't abide by your views. It doesn't matter if what someone says is right or wrong; because what conditions your views is your hatred. You have completely made the debate a left vs right thing.

Of course you don't think you have said anything hateful because since you don't see a human being in those you hate you don't exercise empathy in that respect.

Debate is pointless with you, although debate was not the original intention for this thread.

show me the hate dude.

you can't.  your whole post is you making excuses.  just as you haven't acknowledged the fact that gays are 1% of the male population, but 40-60% of serial killers.

i'll simplify it for you:

hate = OMFG I HATE GAYS THEY NEED TO BE ALL GASSED

hate =/= sup brahs the gay agenda bullshit you've been fed is wrong and corrosive and poisonous to society

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: September 11, 2017, 12:02:53 AM »
show me the hate dude.

you can't.  your whole post is you making excuses.  just as you haven't acknowledged the fact that gays are 1% of the male population, but 100% of my daily posting obsession.

i'll simplify it for you:

hate = OMFG I HATE GAYS THEY NEED TO BE ALL GASSED

hate =/= sup brahs the gay agenda bullshit you've been fed is wrong and corrosive and poisonous to society

fixed
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1434 on: September 11, 2017, 12:08:40 AM »
fixed

that's true

only interesting thread on here

Simple Simon

« Reply #1435 on: September 11, 2017, 12:32:39 AM »
most of this thread is you melting down repeating the same shit over hundreds of times and then clicking the thread several thousand times to see if anyone responded.
there are hundreds of members here and less than a dozen are participating. es fitness has more interacting in his thread although jeffy who claims to despise es's posts has more posts than es in that thread lol

Summary...nobody is agreeing or disagreeing with you, they do think you have some issues. You are not gay but you do have some serious mental health issues the way you have posted the same shit over 1000 times in a little over a month. Hence the gays may be mentally fucked up but so are you

hope this helps

are you trying to rationalize Getbig?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1436 on: September 11, 2017, 01:33:47 AM »
Why would you want to be gay

Q

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1437 on: September 11, 2017, 06:27:03 AM »

out of all the possible choices you chose a literal fatass

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1438 on: September 11, 2017, 06:38:10 AM »
So by your own admission you're a lying, hypocritical, blasphemous, adulterous, homosexual thief that denies Christ yet you think of yourself as good in God's eyes despite being at complete odds with him.

That said, if you were to die today and stand before God and he ask you "why should I let you in my heaven?"  what would you say?

"Fuck heaven," you say. "Never asked for it, prick."

Simple.

Ray Comfort silliness, Steel. You're lowballing. Gonna hit him with crocoduck and the banana tab, too?

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1439 on: September 11, 2017, 06:45:00 AM »
^

Pretty much a summary of how about 90% of normal people feel, other than fringe elements and subversives. Pretty reasonable if you ask me but for the drama queens and shit-chasers it's never good enough.

EPIC generalizing. again

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1440 on: September 11, 2017, 11:34:42 AM »
...cue rangerwil's head exploding in 3, 2, 1....

HAHA!
Not in a million years. Why? Because of you?? Don't give yourself so much credit. Unlike you, this thread does not consume my life.
Me pushing your make believe 'gay agenda' simply isn't a thing.
You fighting this make believe gay agenda thing on the other hand is obsessive and sick. HAHAHA!
You need help fella..

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #1441 on: September 11, 2017, 11:38:16 AM »

hope this helps

HAHAHAHAHA!
See...Poodle baby--even the straight guys here think you're nuts.

It really wasnt the point of it--
I thought it would be fun to field some real questions from straight guys.
He's totally killed the fun in this thread.
Wish the MODS would step in and ban him.
But it's making traffic for the site for they dont give a fuck.
I guess ill just ignore him a little better.
Kinda hard tho when he posts 8340412 times a day

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1442 on: September 11, 2017, 12:10:43 PM »

Wish the MODS would step in and ban him.

censorship is all these progressive idiots are capable of when trying to win a debate ::)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1443 on: September 11, 2017, 12:11:14 PM »
out of all the possible choices you chose a literal fatass

doesnt matter, shes not a man

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #1444 on: September 11, 2017, 12:17:18 PM »
Why would you NOT want to be gay?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1445 on: September 11, 2017, 12:23:29 PM »
Libtardians by definition are Hall of Blame kind of folk.  It's everyone's fault but the person in the mirror.  As previously stated, if by scientific study there are genes in human DNA that are identified as "gay", "pedo", "murderer", "thief" or "bodybujilder" for example, you can bet that most people will opt for an abortion.

The first because most people want someone to carry on their family heritage.  The rest, including "bodybuilder" should be painfully obvious.

If your unborn child is identified as having Down syndrome,  then most people will choose to abort the fetus.  Why not?  It should be the family's choice to abort something undesirable should it not?  It's not a "baby" it's an embryo like a chicken egg.

I hope they identify whatever the fuck causes people to be Libtardians/Democraps and RINOs (Republican In Name Only).

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1446 on: September 11, 2017, 12:25:28 PM »
397 posts out of 1446 are Top Poodle.

27.5% of the posts in this thread are by a guy repeating himself almost 400 times!

There are def things......

"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1447 on: September 11, 2017, 12:25:48 PM »
Libtardians by definition are Hall of Blame kind of folk.  It's everyone's fault but the person in the mirror.  As previously stated, if by scientific study there are genes in human DNA that are identified as "gay", "pedo", "murderer", "thief" or "bodybujilder" for example, you can bet that most people will opt for an abortion.

The first because most people want someone to carry on their family heritage.  The rest, including "bodybuilder" should be painfully obvious.

If your unborn child is identified as having Down syndrome,  then most people will choose to abort the fetus.  Why not?  It should be the family's choice to abort something undesirable should it not?  It's not a "baby" it's an embryo like a chicken egg.

I hope they identify whatever the fuck causes people to be Libtardians/Democraps and RINOs (Republican In Name Only).

Lmao exactly

Gay pedo murderer bodybuilder thief, nobody wants that

Imagine a person who's all five!   :o

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1448 on: September 11, 2017, 12:26:26 PM »
397 posts out of 1446 are Top Poodle.

27.5% of the posts in this thread are by a guy repeating himself almost 400 times!

There are def things......

Yes dear bro.

This is only interesting thread on getbig.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1449 on: September 11, 2017, 12:27:51 PM »
Fuck off moron

Ha ha ha - Well done
You beat to that classic reply.