Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266091 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1575 on: September 13, 2017, 07:24:50 PM »
im not proud to be straight, I just am.
Why do you feel the need to feel pride about being gay, you just are.
And why should anyone be frightened to come out as gay in this day and age?
There is more political correctness around to make sure you don't get any negativity as a result.

Think of it this way:  LGBT pride is about not being ashamed; not being ashamed of who you love and who you fuck.  Many posters on this thread, Top Poodle being the leader, and others on all of Getbig, are pouring shame on LGBT people.  As do many people, in every country in the world.  Just look at the recent ban Donald Trump issued prohibiting trans people from serving in the military.  One day they're a good soldier, the next day they're unfit to serve and discharged.  

As to being frightened about coming out, one would think you are correct.  Admittedly it is easier to come out today than fifty years ago, but it's not easy.  LGBT youth, and adults, can still face rejection from their families, friends, employers, and their religion.  LGBT people still face the threat of physical violence, and as exemplified in this thread, unyielding criticism and plan hate hate for who the are.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1576 on: September 13, 2017, 07:37:54 PM »
countries joining the list =/= gay acceptance you dumb ass.

in fact the countries that allowed gay marriage first are the ones where the gays are becoming more and more repugnant.

but who the fuck cares, you're so far beneath me that i consider a shit stain on my shoe to have more value,all you can do is post the gay t-shirts with the empty slogans on them

::)

In earlier posts you have called me an idiot and a moron.  Here you say I am less than a shit stain.

There is an old expression, when someone resorts to name calling they have lost the argument.  So, you here have lost the argument.  

You try to pass off this tone of intellectual superiority.  For me, it is failing; I am not impressed.   Frankly you strike me as like many people I have encountered in my life:  you're not as smart as you think you are.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1577 on: September 13, 2017, 07:41:05 PM »
But basically, rangerfag and primer and big black cock lover and 6'er, the politically correct media and cosmopolitan groupthink has greatly skewed your perception of the world, to the extent you don't even know what's actually out there.

Enjoy your bubbles, homos.  Imagine what happens when islam takes control.

Personally, I can't wait  ;D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not in your lifetime!

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1578 on: September 13, 2017, 07:50:52 PM »

but who the fuck cares, you're so far beneath me that i consider a shit stain on my shoe to have more value, all you can do is post the gay t-shirts with the empty slogans on them

HAHAH...who the fuck do u think you are man?
You are insane.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1579 on: September 13, 2017, 08:04:11 PM »
HAHAH...who the fuck do u think you are man?
You are insane.

Oh you're fine, don't worry, only 6'er is offensively stupid

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1580 on: September 13, 2017, 08:09:18 PM »
Not in your lifetime!

Germany France Sweden and Netherlands will all be Muslim countries within a few decades. It's demographics. Fecundity rate and such, no point wasting breath on it with you.

Fyi, native French have fecundity of 1.6. Replacement is 2.1.

Muslims in their country have a fecundity of 8.

:)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1581 on: September 13, 2017, 08:16:36 PM »
This is my last post in this thread.

I am a very busy person, and have little time to post anything on this forum.   I actually set special time aside tonight to respond to these outlandish and hateful comments by Top Poodle.   Part of the reason I have so little time is because I'm in the gym working my muscles.

But more than that, the discussion on the side of Top Poodle is not open.  He ignores modern attitudes, boasts bogus or biased studies, or regurgitates old beliefs.  It is obvious he is not receptive to listening to other views, or making even a modicum of effort to try understand the plight of LGBT people.

To Top Poodle:
You can post another 63 pages and I shall not respond to any of them.  And you likely will make all sorts of personal accusations of me here (self-righteous, et al) as you have done before.  But the truth is, you will be wrong.  It is you who needs to look in the mirror. Not me.

One final comment.  I do not know if you have children, or someday will have children.  But if you do, I hope to God your son isn't gay or trans, or your daughter a lesbian and trans.  Because if they are, their lives will be a daily hell having to live with your viewpoints.  You may have to bury them someday, due to suicide.  Or you may have to watch them lead the gay pride parade in your town.  It's been my experience that the loudest gay rights voices came from a parent like you.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1582 on: September 13, 2017, 08:18:45 PM »
^ what a fucking pathetic bow out.

Running from facts and real statistics and data with tail tucked between legs so as not to shatter your very fragile, very artificial world view.

No matter. I'll still post proper references for all those statistics the idiot 6'er called me out on. Later tonight.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1583 on: September 13, 2017, 08:23:29 PM »
This fascinates me.  Scott here is advocating that if parents find out their unborn child has the "bodybuilder" gene, they should abort.  If he/she has such contempt for bodybuilding and bodybuilders, why would they waste their time on a bodybuilding website?

It's called a sense of humor because as anyone with an IQ above Genovan levels is aware, bodybuilders are the laziest piles of shit around.  Especially these days.

As for the sense of humor.  So far as I know having one does not require a degree from an accredited college, online or brick & mortar. Now then, in the event you were demonstrating a sense of humor with that quip (albeit even drier than the British, whom by the way, I find to be hilarious at times), I will now chuckle in agreement.

*CHUCKLE*  *CHUCKLE*

And who in their right mind would want a lazy piece of crap bodybuilder son/daughter/transjenner?  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1584 on: September 13, 2017, 10:27:00 PM »
This is my last post in this thread.

I am a very busy person, and have little time to post anything on this forum.   I actually set special time aside tonight to respond to these outlandish and hateful comments by Top Poodle.   Part of the reason I have so little time is because I'm in the gym working my muscles.

But more than that, the discussion on the side of Top Poodle is not open.  He ignores modern attitudes, boasts bogus or biased studies, or regurgitates old beliefs.  It is obvious he is not receptive to listening to other views, or making even a modicum of effort to try understand the plight of LGBT people.

To Top Poodle:
You can post another 63 pages and I shall not respond to any of them.  And you likely will make all sorts of personal accusations of me here (self-righteous, et al) as you have done before.  But the truth is, you will be wrong.  It is you who needs to look in the mirror. Not me.

One final comment.  I do not know if you have children, or someday will have children.  But if you do, I hope to God your son isn't gay or trans, or your daughter a lesbian and trans.  Because if they are, their lives will be a daily hell having to live with your viewpoints.  You may have to bury them someday, due to suicide.  Or you may have to watch them lead the gay pride parade in your town.  It's been my experience that the loudest gay rights voices came from a parent like you.

Why?

Who cares, friend? He's words on a goddamn screen is all. Can't simply ignore the guy?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1585 on: September 13, 2017, 11:06:04 PM »
>>> THREE FUN HOMO FACTS <<<

FACT ONE:

99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483

FACT TWO:

Two-thirds of men and women who were homosexual change their orientation to heterosexual five years later. Source: http://psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004

FACT THREE:

40% to 60% of serial killers are homosexual. Source: http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1586 on: September 13, 2017, 11:07:56 PM »
...sorry dumbass 6'er, you thought i made them up?  ;D

PS: not one iota of hate in me, you're just trying to shut down discussion, it's pathetic and feeble and says volumes about how weak your ideas are

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1587 on: September 13, 2017, 11:09:15 PM »

FACT ONE:

99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483

FACT TWO:

Two-thirds of men and women who were homosexual change their orientation to heterosexual five years later. Source: http://psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004

FACT THREE:

40% to 60% of serial killers are homosexual. Source: http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

TOP SHEEPLE APPROVED.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1588 on: September 14, 2017, 05:49:01 AM »
Germany France Sweden and Netherlands will all be Muslim countries within a few decades. It's demographics. Fecundity rate and such, no point wasting breath on it with you.

Fyi, native French have fecundity of 1.6. Replacement is 2.1.

Muslims in their country have a fecundity of 8.

:)

Defeatist of peace.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1589 on: September 14, 2017, 11:16:44 AM »

FACT ONE:

FACT TWO:

FACT THREE:

Well done -
These SJW / Fagg@ts / Liberals / politically correct Retards Despise The Truth & any facts
That Show What they try to push as being wrong.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1590 on: September 14, 2017, 01:31:04 PM »

Well done -
These SJW / Fagg@ts / Liberals / politically correct Retards Despise The Truth & any facts
That Show What they try to push as being wrong.

6er called bullshit on those facts lmao, and before I could post up the data he ran away tail tucked between his legs

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #1591 on: September 14, 2017, 01:37:20 PM »

FACT ONE:

Where does it say that on your link?

FACT TWO:
Where does it say that on your link?

Your little Fact number three bares SOME truth unlike the other lies you posted above.
HOWEVER u failed to post the ENTIRE explanation.
So allow me to quote the REST of their "findings"

Although the proportion of serial killers who are known to have had homosexual experience is high (over 43%), the total number of serial killers is too small to make statistically relevant statements about whether homosexuals are over- or under-represented among serial killers. [Click here for source, related studies and statistics.]

I can't believe this homosexual thing is killing you THIS badly.
Not only do you sit home alone Googling the fuck out of gay stats, but when you cant find what you like--u just make some stupid shit up???
Poodle--your sick in the head.

...and yes, 100% gay and stuck in the closet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1592 on: September 14, 2017, 02:21:04 PM »
I don't see it as brave..never did in fact. Since I was a teenager, I've always kissed my boyfriends hello and goodbye. To me--it's normal. I know I spent most of my life in super gay Greenwich Village, but still.

Publicly kissing your boyfriend in an occupied gym locker room (not in Greenwich Village or the like) seems brave to me. You said you are intentionally concealing you real identity because some of the folks on Getbig go to the same gym as you. These two posts seem conflicting to me.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1593 on: September 14, 2017, 02:47:29 PM »
You have to see the actual paper and not the abstract, rangerfag

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1594 on: September 14, 2017, 03:08:17 PM »
sorry, the second link doesn't work anymore, i believe it led to excerpts from this book: Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1595 on: September 14, 2017, 03:10:01 PM »
Rangerfag could you kindly tell me why homosexuality was declassified as a psychological disorder a few decades ago?

I know why it happened but I wonder if you do.

(i bet not)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #1596 on: September 14, 2017, 06:43:15 PM »
Publicly kissing your boyfriend in an occupied gym locker room (not in Greenwich Village or the like) seems brave to me. You said you are intentionally concealing you real identity because some of the folks on Getbig go to the same gym as you. These two posts seem conflicting to me.
No. You kinda misunderstood me. I dont give two shits who sees me kissing a guy anywhere at all. However, there are a few guys {really one that I'm concerned about } that posts here all the time that I see at the gym. This ONE particular guy and I are somewhat friendly. He knows my original identity here, but knows nothing about rangerwil. He's quite the poster here and 100% would give me up on this site if he found out. So I guess we're not THAT friendly. But I do see the conflict you mentioned.

You have to see the actual paper and not the abstract, rangerfag
Ummm...no you have to post REAL VALID LINKS. Not some made up shit.
BULLSHIT MADE UP FACTS FROM POODLE
sorry, the second link doesn't work anymore, i believe it led to excerpts from this book: Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women

the link from that MAJOR webisite doesnt work from one day to the next? 20 hours later??? Is that so? How convenient that it can't be verified that "Two-thirds of men and women who were homosexual change their orientation to heterosexual five years later."

What a fucking stupid claim.
BULLSHIT MADE UP FACTS FROM POODLE

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: September 14, 2017, 07:38:35 PM »
No. You kinda misunderstood me. I dont give two shits who sees me kissing a guy anywhere at all. However, there are a few guys {really one that I'm concerned about } that posts here all the time that I see at the gym. This ONE particular guy and I are somewhat friendly. He knows my original identity here, but knows nothing about rangerwil. He's quite the poster here and 100% would give me up on this site if he found out. So I guess we're not THAT friendly. But I do see the conflict you mentioned.

Thanks for the reply. I was being a bit of a smart-ass when I asked you that question. Bottom line is that it's really none of my business. Sorry.

After a lifetime on both sides of this fucking electrified fence, I am well aware of the challenges. What to say and what not to say, who needs to know and who doesn't and how much to tell them is emotionally and mentally exhausting.

Your concerns regarding this person are the same concerns many folks have when it comes right down to it. You've expressed this beautifully. I've definitely pondered this dilemma throughout my life. One conclusion (for me) is this; if you don't ask, I won't volunteer....if you ask, I'll be honest with you.

I believe I am truthful here about who I am. Sometimes I regret this.

It would be great if you posted a photo of yourself. I am genuinely interested in seeing your genetically gifted physique....so that I can hate you.   :D

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #1598 on: September 14, 2017, 07:59:39 PM »
If I knew you better ---I 100% would.
But this is getBig ..so u know the drill.
sorry.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1599 on: September 14, 2017, 11:02:43 PM »
No. You kinda misunderstood me. I dont give two shits who sees me kissing a guy anywhere at all.

However, there are a few guys {really one that I'm concerned about } that posts here all the time that I see at the gym. This ONE particular guy and I are somewhat friendly. He knows my original identity here, but knows nothing about rangerwil. He's quite the poster here and 100% would give me up on this site if he found out. So I guess we're not THAT friendly. But I do see the conflict you mentioned.

Why would you be concerned ?
Clearly he must know you are Queer
What's so special about your other account - do you hide your homosexuality on that

For someone trumpeting their homosexual behaviour on this username & being so
Proud - it makes zero sense you hiding your other account - unless you don't have
Another account or you Hide your homosexuality- - Which one Is It.