Author Topic: does bodybuilding protect you against road rage? or do you carry a weapon in car  (Read 2842 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I just saw a dirty arab commit road rage on whitey

i think they irritated him from the back and he stopped in the middle of the road, got out the car and made them shet themself

does being a huge monster getbigger help to scare off road rage?

or do you carry a retractable batton or pistol in the car just in case?

serious question.... one must be prepared

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
that's true i always carry one of these just in case.
F

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I just saw a dirty arab commit road rage on whitey

i think they irritated him from the back and he stopped in the middle of the road, got out the car and made them shet themself

does being a huge monster getbigger help to scare off road rage?

or do you carry a retractable batton or pistol in the car just in case?

serious question.... one must be prepared

Depends on where you are. When I worked in downtown Miami, I drove around with a Glock 33 under my left leg.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i mean like arthur jones says

you dont normally need a firearm, but when you need one, you need it very badly

something like that^^

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
i mean like arthur jones says

you dont normally need a firearm, but when you need one, you need it very badly

something like that^^

8)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
8)
like this thing i saw

whitey backed up and drove around the angry arab who was on foot after getting out of the car

a solid intelligent solution to a primitive problem

but what if he was stuck and could not drive away

then whitey would have needed a pistol or be at the mercy of the savage arab

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
like this thing i saw

whitey backed up and drove around the angry arab who was on foot after getting out of the car

just contact his laywer and then have his laywer try and ruin the fucker ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

"Savage" or just pissed off? Unless he's waving a huge sword or an AK, he's just another screaming dude and shooting him would make you a murderer.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
"Savage" or just pissed off? Unless he's waving a huge sword or an AK, he's just another screaming dude and shooting him would make you a murderer.
statistically these mountain people have higher level of ferocity than homo sapiens and will beat him up in a fist fight

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
like this thing i saw

you are just now realizing this bit of reality? hence, 2nd amendment.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
you are just now realizing this bit of reality? hence, 2nd amendment.
i am slowly learning that i'm a slow learner

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Honestly ive found that the type of person in life who is crazy enough to where you have to worry about them physically hurting you because of something as simple as road rage. They are most likely the type of person to just start hitting you with a bat no matter how big you are. So being big doesn't really help all that much. It really just comes down to instincts and street smarts knowing when to just drive away or knowing when to stand your ground. If some one looks detached from reality its best to leave because who the fuck knows what kind of diseases they are carrying in their blood and if you beat them to a pulp you could catch god only knows what. I find the person willing to take it the farthest usually wins. And on a normal day if im not angry im not willing to get out of my car and fight to the death. Lol but there are those exceptions and bodybuilding can give you a slight edge if your still some what mobile and fast. If you are big enough you can take a way worse beating and still keep fighting from the extra protection of muscles. Id say the normal road rage guy will be scared if he sees a bodybuilder but the crazy bastard maniac will just flip out even more because your big and start realiving old child hood traumas of bullies that where bigger than him and really snap.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
i am slowly learning that i'm a slow learner

that very realization is how you become a fast learner

you are now a fast learner

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
good points^^^

awareness and judgement is the key

but preparedness should have also a place in the big picture, final resort-wise you would basically want a hidden weapon in your car/house

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The reality is that being big and carrying a lot of muscle may scare some however it can hinder ones fighting ability for sure. We see the BB's who cross over to MMA and get their butts handed to them.  Look at how many pros get injured going down stars the wrong way or tripping in the gym. 

Plus why fight if you spend all that time and money getting jacked.  Just carry a weapon for emergencies otherwise drive away.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
The reality is that being big and carrying a lot of muscle may scare some however it can hinder ones fighting ability for sure. We see the BB's who cross over to MMA and get their butts handed to them.  Look at how many pros get injured going down stars the wrong way or tripping in the gym. 

Plus why fight if you spend all that time and money getting jacked.  Just carry a weapon for emergencies otherwise drive away.
i think retractable batton is perfect

just real quick smash the thigh and fight = over

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
"Savage" or just pissed off? Unless he's waving a huge sword or an AK, he's just another screaming arab

Savage as in being arab.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
i think retractable batton is perfect

just real quick smash the thigh and fight = over

In most US jurisdictions, IIRC, a metal implement (aluminum bat, crowbar, collapsable baton) is considered deadly force. You would have "escalated" the confrontation unless he has same and would be criminally liable.

And if he *does* have a metal implement, it is the legal equivalent of a gun (deadly force escalation), so just take out your piece and Mozambique his ass into the ground.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
In most US jurisdictions, IIRC, a metal implement (aluminum bat, crowbar, collapsable baton) is considered deadly force. You would have "escalated" the confrontation unless he has same and would be criminally liable.

And if he *does* have a metal implement, it is the legal equivalent of a gun (deadly force escalation), so just take out your piece and Mozambique his ass into the ground.
good point

ukjeff

stay in the car and drive away

Fucking 'would be' warriors

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
stay in the car and drive away

Yes, that would be the most prudent...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Talk is cheap, hand gestures mean nothing.

There are people out there with nothing to lose... those are the people you need to be most cautious of.  No matter how big or strong you are, a gun will always beat you.  

My advice, ignore them... stay in the car... drive away.

If someone is following/chasing you, drive to a local police station.