Author Topic: What bodyfat % is Munzer in this pic?  (Read 9712 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
Re: What bodyfat % is Munzer in this pic?
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2013, 08:19:57 AM »
some people are motivated on numbers, to each their own, some people say ''who gives a fuck about abs''  ;)

i say numbers are meaningless if you look like garbage. *cough* branch warren *cough*

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2013, 08:23:29 AM »
After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach, but shortly afterwards his liver and then kidneys failed. His condition by this point was too severe for a blood transfusion—he died on the morning of March 14, aged 31.[1][2]
The autopsy gave the cause of death as dystrophic multiple-organ-failure.[3] Some of the specific autopsy findings:[3]
An extremely muscular physique, with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat
Affecting the liver were numerous table-tennis-ball-sized tumors; half the liver consisted simply of a crumbly mass, similar to polystyrene (Styrofoam)
Diminutive testes
Cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g)
Münzer's electrolytes were also completely out of balance, and his potassium levels were extremely high. Traces of about twenty different drugs were found, along with acute toxicity (perhaps caused by a stimulant).
Schwarzenegger sent a wreath to Münzer's funeral in Styria, with the message 'A last greeting to a friend.'[citation needed]
         :o    Wow!!!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2013, 08:30:11 AM »
This. Munzer was just a dumb farmberboy, naive beyond imagination, who thought he could follow in Arnolds footsteps and died chasing those pipe dream.

Few weeks after he had passed away he was replaced by another "golden boy" from the reckless magazine and gym owners.

A few weeks? -lol... the next day.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2013, 09:11:42 AM »
I believe he was already dead in this picture but I would say yea 3%

:D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2013, 11:23:34 AM »
i say numbers are meaningless if you look like garbage. *cough* branch warren *cough*
bro I was a personal trainer for ions and still do but only for contest prep. Anyhow a portion of my income would be on dieting as i offered this service on top of training.

SAY GOOD BYE TO HALF YOUR INCOME IF YO DO NOT DISCUSS NUMBERS WITH YOUR CLIENTS, IT IS WHAT'S SPARKS THEIR DRIVE KNOWING I CAN GET THEM TO 8% BODYFAT

IronRush

• Getbig I
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2013, 11:28:58 AM »
So is 3% actually possible? What percentage do guys like Cutler get to?

there is no such a thing as 3% bf. The lowest you can get with out heart failure is 3.5 bf % and can last only for a couple hours.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2013, 11:37:01 AM »
there is no such a thing as 3% bf. The lowest you can get with out heart failure is 3.5 bf % and can last only for a couple hours.
You might be right if you are referring to a technological form of testing but you are not right if you are referring to calipers. I have calipers read 3% on at least 3 to 4 people I have tested in the past, calipers can easily read 3%

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2013, 11:59:03 AM »
yeah, but 3.5 is in the 3s, so yeah.

actually we gave this guy a caliper test in 2006 at the provincials here, he was 150lb and the most shredded guy I have ever seen, striations in his face and you can stick your fingers in between his abs and obliques and actually feel his internal organs. GUY WAS PEELED and the calipers had a reading of very low 2% range

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2013, 02:52:01 PM »
Surprised Andreas wasn't more vascular with the epic leans.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2013, 03:11:39 PM »
Surprised Andreas wasn't more vascular with the epic leans.
He is too dehydrated. Veins don't show good when not well hydrated.

IronRush

• Getbig I
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2013, 06:04:55 PM »
actually we gave this guy a caliper test in 2006 at the provincials here, he was 150lb and the most shredded guy I have ever seen, striations in his face and you can stick your fingers in between his abs and obliques and actually feel his internal organs. GUY WAS PEELED and the calipers had a reading of very low 2% range

calipers are bs and never gives an accurate estimate, not even close. there is no way in earth someone can be 2 bf. andreas mentzer abused the hell out of drugs to get 3%. look what happend to him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2013, 06:12:11 PM »

calipers are bs and never gives an accurate estimate, not even close. there is no way in earth someone can be 2 bf. andreas mentzer abused the hell out of drugs to get 3%. look what happend to him.
maybe, but that is a different argument for a different day. Bodybuilders use calipers so if one says they are 3%, fine maybe they are not but what they mean is the calipers read 3%

regardless of it actually works out to a true measurement or not, it is still a valid method to go by to make progress, what you guys are arguing is semantics, big deal.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2013, 07:05:04 AM »
At the time of his dead it was said he had several tennis ball size cysts in his liver. Don't know if true.