Author Topic: Yesterday, the diff between dog and cat were truly shown...  (Read 4714 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Yesterday, the diff between dog and cat were truly shown...
« on: November 15, 2010, 03:26:30 AM »
Yesterday, there was this kid who had his dog and cat out. The kid threw a tennis ball, and told the over exuberant dog to go get it...he did. He tried with the cat. He threw the ball, the cat looked at him, abd watche the ball, saw where it landed. And then looked at the kid, if that cat could talk, with it's look, it would go like this: "Great, so you threw the ball and now you have to go get it. Great waste of energy."

the kid tells the cat to go get it several times, the cat ignores him, looks back like, " Bitch, who are you yelling at?"

And you know what, that cat gets fed all the time.

Now, this can be seen as two types of rewards, we reward dogs and their human equivalents for being go-fors, or doing everything for us. Some of us have little respect for them, others find out just how hard it is to live without them.

The cat's behavior--there are many people out there that act like this, and they still get rewarded, in fact, many garner respect, even though they view others with contempt.

What say you?

epic_alien

Re: Yesterday, the diff between dog and cat were truly shown...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 03:39:11 AM »
dog=mexican?

cat=kneegrow?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 03:45:03 AM »
dog=mexican?

cat=kneegrow?
Not about race, but that was funny.

Think about it like this. Those that are soo happy to do every freaking thing for you, you say jump, they say,  "How high, how far, how many times, and for how long?"
And a child like contempt you have for them, you treat them like kids, and talk and discipline them as such.

Those, that act like the cat---with a "Fuck You" attitude, usually treat you with contempt, and you are the one kinda groveling for their attention. Or trying to get their attention to some degree, but yet they are still rewarded for their behavior, regardless of the outcome.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 03:57:37 AM »
I like assholes more because usually they are honest. Suck ups tend to "need" your presence and acceptanse which the wiser people don't need because they allready are perfect and down with themselves.

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 04:00:55 AM »
dog=mexican?

cat=kneegrow?

hahaha.

Racoon = kneegrow  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 04:07:48 AM »
I like assholes more because usually they are honest. Suck ups tend to "need" your presence and acceptanse which the wiser people don't need because they allready are perfect and down with themselves.

;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 05:11:13 AM »
Interesting post Parker, I know dat many times I have and show this she says "Jump!" and I say "How high?" behavior and attitude towards females that I want to sex, and it usually doesn't pan out too well for me. So I'm curious what advice you would give me in this regard, should I try to act more cat-like than dog-like towards females that I'm looking to sex?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 05:46:09 AM »

Some assholes, especially in the work place, are sub par performers and hide behind their aggressive cantakerous demeanor so people are afraid to question or confront their work product..   

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 06:03:32 AM »
Groundbreaking shit Parker !!!!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 06:29:48 AM »
Some assholes, especially in the work place, are sub par performers and hide behind their aggressive cantakerous demeanor so people are afraid to question or confront their work product..   

or that

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 06:30:25 AM »
parker, do you rememebr this?;

"... the answers are infront of you, getbig is not a place to come for attention or guidance..."

do you?  ;D

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 07:57:09 AM »
What say you?

The dog is a pack-animal with a brain that is wired for social interaction and for sharing tasks within the pack. Thus, the dog understand the concept of cooperation and taking commands. The dog has a far more complex brain than the cat, with a more complex morphology and more neurons.

The cat on the other hand, is a loner. The female cares for her children and accepts tha male for mating. The male only interact with other cats during mating. The behavior of cats as related to humans is that of an infant, a kitten. Thus, whatever symbolism you see, it is all in your mind ;-)

NN

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 09:04:03 AM »
parker, do you rememebr this?;

"... the answers are infront of you, getbig is not a place to come for attention or guidance..."

do you?  ;D

Yeah, but this was merely a observation...funny as well, because the kid was actually expecting the cat to do what he asked.
The dog is a pack-animal with a brain that is wired for social interaction and for sharing tasks within the
pack. Thus, the dog understand the concept of cooperation and taking commands. The dog has a far more complex brain than the cat, with a more complex morphology and more neurons.

The cat on the other hand, is a loner. The female cares for her children and accepts tha male for mating.

The male only interact with other cats during mating. The behavior of cats as related to humans is that of an infant, a kitten. Thus, whatever symbolism you see, it is all in your mind ;-)

NN

I agree, but the standoffish nature of cats can be compared to those of some people...these same people will have the same attitude and things will be given to them.
Interesting post Parker, I know dat many times I have and show this she says "Jump!" and I say "How
high?" behavior and attitude towards females that I want to sex, and it usually doesn't pan out too well for me. So I'm curious what advice you would give me in this regard, should I try to act more cat-like than dog-like towards females that I'm looking to sex?
I have been over eager as well, and from my experience, women don't like that. For instance, some woman asking you to get something across the room, which they can clearly get. Instead of doing the task for them, I have said, "You got two legs, go and get it yourself." thus, showing that I am not dependant on her "rewarding" me.

Of course, that is if we are talking about women.

As NN had said, when you have a social animal vs a loner, there will be two different approaches to the same situation. A loner will not be so apt to please, only comes around to be pleased. A social animal's "reward" part of brain is the one takes over...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 09:32:26 AM »
Yeah man, I hear wot saying, but it seems that yo answer was more bout "saving face" and showing some pride, but dat didn't quite answer ma question directly, coz it's all about getting dat prize, which is her lovely ass ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 09:50:53 AM »
The baby who cries loudest gets lifted first...

Society rewards and gives attention to the scroungers, criminals, cheats and scoundrels.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 10:00:58 AM »
This is a fine example of how cats are just smarter than dogs.

Sure, you throw a ball and tell your dog to go get it and he does just that, he goes and gets it.

Conclusion: The ball is returned to its original place.

On the other hand, you throw a ball and tell your cat to go get it and he sits there, looking at you as if you're insane.  He notices that you threw the ball, knows exactly where it rests, but, in light of this, he refuses to go get it and simply waits.  He waits, you yell, plead with him and even beg him to get the ball.  He refuses to fall prey to your tricks and waits.  Sooner or later, YOU end up walking over and getting the ball.

Conclusion:  The ball is returned to its original place.

Difference:  The cat realizes that as much as you bitch and complain, sooner or later things will just get done, so why work yourself up over things?

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 10:27:24 AM »
Yeah man, I hear wot saying, but it seems that yo answer was more bout "saving face" and showing some pride, but dat didn't quite answer ma question directly, coz it's all about getting dat prize, which is her lovely ass ;)
Then you make some effort, that is the key. No woman respects a man who is so willing to bend over and lick his own ass to get to hers.
And no woman is that important other than your mother, to not save face...think of all those dudes in the bar who buy all those women drinks, thinking they are gonna get somewhere. Women intentionally go without money, because they KNOW a dude will buy them a drink...just like the cat, as One had said, it knows that things will eventually get done.

Exacly, One, the ball was placed back in it's original spot, the cat did nothing, the cat gets fed, rubbed, etc--rewarded.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 10:54:38 AM »
oh brother

175lbs by 31st July

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 11:20:28 AM »
Yesterday, there was this kid who had his dog and cat out. The kid threw a tennis ball, and told the over exuberant dog to go get it...he did. He tried with the cat. He threw the ball, the cat looked at him, abd watche the ball, saw where it landed. And then looked at the kid, if that cat could talk, with it's look, it would go like this: "Great, so you threw the ball and now you have to go get it. Great waste of energy."

the kid tells the cat to go get it several times, the cat ignores him, looks back like, " Bitch, who are you yelling at?"

And you know what, that cat gets fed all the time.

Now, this can be seen as two types of rewards, we reward dogs and their human equivalents for being go-fors, or doing everything for us. Some of us have little respect for them, others find out just how hard it is to live without them.

The cat's behavior--there are many people out there that act like this, and they still get rewarded, in fact, many garner respect, even though they view others with contempt.

What say you?

first of all not all dog bring you back what you throw ,,they need to want to bring it back they need to like it,,squicky ball if dog like maybe he will bring back if he likes you that is ,,then other balls not always sometimes only fi they try to fight for your attention with other people or dogs,,in any case my dog wont bring you back anything you throw at him ,,he will sit ther elook at you like you go get it for me and bring me  macdonald on the way back,,it all depends on how much love and care you put in the dog and how much of a boss you are,,

there should not be a boss relashionship between you and your dog,,there should be FRIENDSHIP,, he is your son  period ,,later on he become your granpa since he grow in years much faster than you but he is still yoru son ,,

cats dont give a flying fuck about anything,,if they were so smart they woudnt be getting killed on the roads so damn much,,do you see many dogs get killed on roads much by driving cars?

cats are just lazy ,,some dogs are too,,BUT and ill say it thousand times a over and over,,DOG WILL ALWAYS DIE FOR YOU ,,ANY DOG CAN BE POODLE CHIWAWA WILL DIE FOR YOU! IF YOU ARE AT RISK OF DEATH YOURSELF ,,HE WILL SUDDENLY ACT OUT OF CHARACTER AND THAT LITTLE THING FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE,,IT WILL FIGHT LIKE PITBALL EVEN THOUGH IT IS A SMALL DOG AND WILL GO TO HIS DEATH INORDER TO HELP YOU

cats? they will be out of there in a matter of 2 to 3 seconds depending on how lazy they are that day

YOU CANT COMPARE CATS AND DOGS,, DOGS ARE NONE COMPARABLE,,DOGS ARE STRAIGHT ON ANGELS ON EARTH,,CATS ARE CATS,,THEY ARE ONE OF MANY ANIMALS  AND IF THEY HAD THE SIZE OF THEIR BROTHER THE BIG CAT TIGER....THEY WOULD ALSO EAT YOU FOR LUNCH

so please fellas dont compare dogs and cats ,,its night and day ,,dogs win every single time,,

what you shoudl compare is DOGS TO HUMANS!!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 11:23:41 AM »
Are we really arguing over which is better, a cat or a dog? Slow news day..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 11:28:41 AM »
Are we really arguing over which is better, a cat or a dog? Slow news day..
Not necessarily which is better, more like the diff between the two, and how that attitude can pan out in the human world...sometimes I just don't feel like talking about cars...ya know?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 03:27:41 PM »
I had a cat that retrieve a ball no shit, my dog killed it I guess out of jealousy true story. I miss that damn cat.

epic_alien

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 03:40:42 PM »
fuck your thoughts, your thoughts aint my thoughts, cut that bitch off!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 09:58:27 PM »
Yeah, but this was merely a observation...funny as well, because the kid was actually expecting the cat to do what he asked.

dumb ass kids