Author Topic: rocky balboa  (Read 1542 times)

thepeg

• Getbig II
rocky balboa
« on: May 05, 2008, 04:58:56 AM »
just now watched his last rocky movie- 2 hours i will never get back, at least i didnt buy the dvd.  his waist seemed very thick is this from normal aging, the well documented gh use, bad genes(never noticed it b4) or his body fat wasnt as low as it should be?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: rocky balboa
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 05:02:11 AM »
just now watched his last rocky movie- 2 hours i will never get back, at least i didnt buy the dvd.  his waist seemed very thick is this from normal aging, the well documented gh use, bad genes(never noticed it b4) or his body fat wasnt as low as it should be?
And that was with some cgi and body-shading, too.  You get old. What're ya gonna do? :-\

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 05:05:32 AM »

The man is 60 years old wtf to you expect a 27 inch waistline?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 05:36:02 AM »
The man is 60 years old wtf to you expect a 27 inch waistline?

well why would the waist grow? There's no change in your body that makes your waist larger (not accounting for fat)

Go get a donut chubby
$

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 05:39:40 AM »
well why would the waist grow? There's no change in your body that makes your waist larger (not accounting for fat)

Go get a donut chubby

Its called getting Old.
Yeah chubby is really describing me good, lol.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 05:46:13 AM »
waist just naturally becomes harder and wider with age. i don't know why

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 05:48:02 AM »
Guys, a man loses muscle as he ages. I'm not just talking Rocky here. Old men do not get wide waists. Your balls sag, your dick goes limp, you can't see right but your waist doesn't grow.
$

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 05:50:43 AM »
Guys, a man loses muscle as he ages. I'm not just talking Rocky here. Old men do not get wide waists. Your balls sag, your dick goes limp, you can't see right but your waist doesn't grow.

look at pics of arnold, serge, proof right here with sylvester.

waist widens with age.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 06:22:30 AM »

If that's all you can come up with after watching that movie, you're not a true Rocky fan and you had no business watching it in the first place fool.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 08:51:48 AM »
If that's all you can come up with after watching that movie, you're not a true Rocky fan and you had no business watching it in the first place fool.

My sentiments precisely. And who wouldn't wanna look like Stallone when they're his age?

thepeg

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 04:15:39 AM »
he should have stopped at 4   that shit was horrible...guess i'm not a true rocky fan, of well