Author Topic: Russia capable of hitting US missile shield  (Read 1549 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Russia capable of hitting US missile shield
« on: March 06, 2007, 08:06:36 AM »
MOSCOW (AFP) - Russia's bomber force would have no trouble destroying planned US missile defense sites in Europe, its head said Monday as the country's security council warned of new policies to counter        NATO.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Since the components of the anti-missile defence system are weakly protected, all types of our aircraft are capable of using electronic countermeasures against them and physically destroying them," Interfax news agency quoted Lieutenant General Igor Khvorov as saying.

The Kremlin has fiercely protested US plans to install an anti-missile system in Poland and the Czech Republic. Washington insists it would not be aimed at Russia but designed to counter attacks from countries such as        Iran and        North Korea.

Khvorov also said Russia is modernizing its fleet of Tu-160 strategic bombers, with two updated versions of the aircraft expected to be ready this year.

Known as Blackjack to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, the Tu-160 is a highly manoeuvrable supersonic strategic bomber.

Meanwhile the national security council said Russia is to adopt a new military doctrine in response to the "strengthening" of NATO forces, in the latest sign of worsening relations between the two sides.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Russia capable of hitting US missile shield
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 11:33:55 PM »
Both US and the Russians have had Partical Beam Weapons for decades now...Their has been a space war going on for some time...And its not the war we read about in the papers...Thats why countries like Iran/N.Korea having ballistic weapons really doesn't mean jack in the hidden world...But does so in our world...Partical beam Weapons can hit anything being launched in a faction of a second...

In the hidden world the only thing that matters is small suitcase type of weapons...Anything else is controllable...Any Ballistic missiles that hit any target today is because the U.S and Russia have allowed them to...

Ok--CT rant over

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 03:59:41 AM »
china and russia are making strategic alliance deal, i saw it on the drudge.

are they ganging up to stop us from doing good on their half of the world?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 04:00:24 AM »
Did you say particle beam weapons? Um ok.....  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 05:22:50 AM »
Did you say particle beam weapons? Um ok.....  ::)

???

These energy weapons do exist.  It's not a conspiracy, it's not a big deal.  It's a weapons system for precise targeting and defense.   

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 06:10:01 AM »
just do a simple google on Particle beam weapons and see what you come up with...And also remember that trillions upon trillions of dollars have gone missing over the past few decades...

what do you really believe we are doing in space? Exploring? yeah right...Their has been a war going on up their for some time now...

although from a CT site...A pretty chilling story...

take it for what its worth

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/fire1.htm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 06:27:13 AM »
just do a simple google on Particle beam weapons and see what you come up with...And also remember that trillions upon trillions of dollars have gone missing over the past few decades...

what do you really believe we are doing in space? Exploring? yeah right...Their has been a war going on up their for some time now...

You are correct.  There is an infrastructure in place to take out potential or active threats, or for potential aggressive action should we ever deem that necessary.

Interestingly... as things get tenser with these nations... Would taking out moscow and beijing, along with 99% of their offensive capability, in a matter of minutes... would it be better for longterm US world interests?

You bet your ass it would.  These 2 new allies are potential future superpower threat to our lone dominant standing.  Would it be wrong to kill tens of millions quickly for world aggression?  Depends if you follow utilitarian beliefs, or more traditional religious norms.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 08:25:07 AM »
240 if you ever have some extra time...click on that link on my last post...Most won't believe any of it but its so detailed its unreal...Its very long read but it really draws you in...

However wrote it is diff/someone in the know...Its just chilling...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 08:47:24 AM »
Both US and the Russians have had Partical Beam Weapons for decades now...Their has been a space war going on for some time...And its not the war we read about in the papers...Thats why countries like Iran/N.Korea having ballistic weapons really doesn't mean jack in the hidden world...But does so in our world...Partical beam Weapons can hit anything being launched in a faction of a second...

In the hidden world the only thing that matters is small suitcase type of weapons...Anything else is controllable...Any Ballistic missiles that hit any target today is because the U.S and Russia have allowed them to...

Ok--CT rant over

What is a Partical Beam Weapon? Like a laser weapon?

Are you one of those guys that believe the Government is hiding evidence of Aliens visiting the Earth?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 08:59:06 AM »

Ok--CT rant over

go to www.video.google.com

search

"secret space"

particle beam weapons are nothing but lazers..

also look up anti matter weapons..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 09:10:23 AM »

Are you one of those guys that believe the Government is hiding evidence of Aliens visiting the Earth?

you want me to take the plunge..

ok..

1) we have been helped..look at the last 120 yrs..we went from being nothing for thousands of yrs to technologically advanced in around 100 yrs? hmm  we were  digging wells and hunting and gathering 100 yrs ago..now we make microchips in just short of 1 LIFETIME..HOW?

2) i'm claiming that we already have nukes on the moon..no trajectory to trak..stragetically it makes sence..

o you say we dont have the technology for it?? hmm we were testing plsama engines back in the late 40s..hell look it up on natty geog..

3) face on mars (google it)..if it WAS just a coinsidence (wayy too many of those just explained away by nasa btw) and a trick of light..then vovager woulda had it appear in only a few pictures...apparently the trick of light keeps happening over n over again..

4) remember when we went to the moon..well apparently there ws no time dely in conversations between the earth and moon..wow..apparently sound frequensies travel faster than light

5) google "fermi paradox"

6) google "nazca lines"

7) i GURANTEE you..and i'll bet $ 1000..space tourism..the X plane will NEVER happen..

8) google " houston be advised..there IS A SANTA clause"

www.video.google.com

if you have the inclination (wihc you wont)..search

NASA evidence and watch part 1 and 2
carpe` vaginum!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 04:12:14 PM »

yeah your probably right..Over 50 years ago when partical beams were used to zap out cancer in patients im sure the government decided that their is really no use in making weapons out of these types of things... ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 04:26:29 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised they have particle beams on space satellites.  They had stealth how long before we knew about it?

there are many BLACK projects on the military. 

If you can watch documentaries of planes they are experimenting with that have lasers capable of shooting down missiles then what do you think they already have that they are not telling us?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 04:54:11 PM »
MOSCOW (AFP) - Russia's bomber force would have no trouble destroying planned US missile defense sites in Europe, its head said Monday as the country's security council warned of new policies to counter        NATO.

Of course they are going to say that even if it isn't true. They don't even have a bomber force.
The House that Ruth built

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 04:57:29 PM »
Of course they are going to say that even if it isn't true. They don't even have a bomber force.

they don't strategic bombers?   are you sure of that?  no more bears, back fires etc..?