Author Topic: OFFICIAL G & O Presidential Debate #3 with Obama and Romney  (Read 18366 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: We
« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2012, 08:18:38 AM »
The people in order to form a more perfect union.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2012, 08:21:21 AM »
The people in order to form a more perfect union.

^^^^^

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2012, 08:27:55 AM »
Let's see: Gallup has Romney up 51-46; Rasmussen, 50-46.

national polls don't matter.   swing states do. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2012, 08:28:00 AM »
As if it matters!!

Romney did more in the first debate than Obama did in two.

Romney's been riding high, since Denver. And Obama hasn't done JACK to stop the bleeding.

An incumbent president, in the mid-40s, two weeks before election day......So much for all that so-called owning.   ::)

Doesn't it bother you that Romney's god comes from a different planet?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2012, 08:30:21 AM »
Obama "won on points" (::)) but Romney "passed the commander-in-chief" test (::)).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2012, 08:33:15 AM »
Doesn't anyone realize that Romney is backed by Sheldon Aldelson.  He made $25 billion during the Obama administration.  He made more money than any other American during the last 4 years yet he is spending about a billion to get Robney in.  Robney will be his puppet.  If Romney win's this will actually be your president:

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2012, 08:33:52 AM »
Doesn't it bother you that Romney's god comes from a different planet?

NOPE!

One, because that's hardly the case.

Two, as Mike Huckabee put it, Of the four people on the two tickets, the only self-professed evangelical is Barack Obama. And he supports:

- Changing the definition of marriage
- Believes that human life is disposable and expendable, at any time in the womb, even beyond the womb.
- And, he tells people of faith that they have to bow their knees to the god of government and violate their faith and conscience, in order to comply with what he calls healthcare.

Somehow, that Mormon guy doesn't seem so bad, after all.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2012, 08:35:06 AM »
You say Obama wants to change the meaning of marriage yet Mormons believe in multiple wives.  Doesn't make sense

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2012, 08:43:53 AM »
Doesn't anyone realize that Romney is backed by Sheldon Aldelson.  He made $25 billion during the Obama administration.  He made more money than any other American during the last 4 years yet he is spending about a billion to get Robney in.  Robney will be his puppet.  If Romney win's this will actually be your president:

Oh I'm pretty sure these lads beg to differ.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2012, 08:44:57 AM »
You say Obama wants to change the meaning of marriage yet Mormons believe in multiple wives.  Doesn't make sense

Mormons dropped polygamy long ago. Even with that, you still have marriage involving the union of MALE and FEMALE.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2012, 08:55:09 AM »
cheese union

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2012, 09:09:48 AM »
national polls don't matter.   swing states do.  

They both matter. With that said, I've mentioned several times the shift in the EC maps on both RCP and Rasmussen.

206-201, Romney on RCP. 237-235, Obama on Rasmussen. Prior to debate 1, Obama was up 265-191 on RCP and 237-191 on Rasmussen.

As for national polls. It's been about a week and a half; yet Romney is still over 50% in Gallup. No challenger has ever lost when he was over 50% in mid-October. Not to mention, no incumbent has ever been re-elected when he's been under 50% in mid-September.

An incumbent president in the mid-40s, with two weeks to go, is in BIIIIIIIIIGGGGGG TROUBLE!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2012, 09:29:57 AM »
Barack Obama
RIPPED By Bayonet Co.
We're Still Relevant!!!

President Barack Obama has offended the bayonet community ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with multiple people in the bayonet industry who tell us they were shocked and even offended when Obama brought up the weapon during last night's debate.

FYI -- Obama was going after Romney when he said, "You mentioned the Navy, for example, and that we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. Well, Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets, because the nature of our military's changed."

According to the official U.S. Marine Corps website, every Marine is STILL required to complete a bayonet training program ... because "the weapon becomes just as effective [as a rifle] in close combat situations."

We spoke with Dan Riker from Bayonet Inc. -- a leading military surplus outlet that specializes in bayonets -- who tells us he believes Obama's comment was "ignorant ... because our soldiers still use bayonets."

He adds, “[Bayonets] are still distributed to the military all the time -- he should get educated on it”

For the record, Riker says he won't be voting for Obama ... "and I didn't vote for him last election either."

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2012, 09:38:19 AM »
also have fewer horses and bayonets

:D

IRONY IS....when they carried the casket of the Libyan prime minister they did it on horseback and the solders indeed had bayonets on their guns...

How is that for irony
Wait for it....

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2012, 10:18:25 AM »
As if it matters!!

Romney did more in the first debate than Obama did in two.

Romney's been riding high, since Denver. And Obama hasn't done JACK to stop the bleeding.

An incumbent president, in the mid-40s, two weeks before election day......So much for all that so-called owning.   ::)

Your math:1>2,, good luck :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2012, 10:42:36 AM »

He adds, “[Bayonets] are still distributed to the military all the time -- he should get educated on it”

For the record, Riker says he won't be voting for Obama ... "and I didn't vote for him last election either."

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Obama say "fewer" bayonets.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 23, 2012, 10:45:56 AM »
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Obama say "fewer" bayonets.

Yup

Another great Obama line last night:  "The 1980's called, it wants its foreign policy back"   ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2012, 10:51:50 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2012, 11:47:39 AM »

Looks about 400 years, maybe his wisdom will guide us into a better future.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2012, 12:24:49 PM »
Yup

Another great Obama line last night:  "The 1980's called, it wants its foreign policy back"   ;D

Just another one of his sophomore-ish statements that he was wrong on.

Romney pointed out that although he said Russia is the top geo-political foe, he called Iran the largest security threat and that is correct.
:

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: OFFICIAL G & O Presidential Debate #3 with Obama and Romney
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2012, 01:56:08 PM »
  USMC love our bayonets. I was really laughing at the horses part.  :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: October 23, 2012, 02:01:36 PM »
Your math:1>2,, good luck :D

You make the rather erroneous assumption that each debate was a total reset, with no carryover from the previous ones.

When that one debate is about the NUMBER ONE ISSUE in this election in which Romney blew Obama away, liberals clucking about winning two debates that, in the end, have done ZILCH to move Obama's numbers is quite comical.

Rasmussen: Romney up 50-46; Gallup: 51-45.

But Obama won two debates.....GOOD LUCK with that.  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #197 on: October 23, 2012, 02:07:25 PM »
  How does one make 25 Billion in four years?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #198 on: October 23, 2012, 02:36:11 PM »
  How does one make 25 Billion in four years?

By printing it.
from incomplete data

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: October 23, 2012, 03:35:03 PM »
I feel Obama won the debate, and I want Romney to win so much so, that if he doesn't Im pulling my USA investments, as Obamas answer to everything is print more money, which devalues everything especially to any investor from outside the USA as your dollar is practically worthless, but hey comrade, it makes those overseas goods more expensive and gives the US an opportunity to get back in the game in some industries, but their system of capitalism along with democracy is doomed to fail, The asian century is upon us and each year the USA loses a little more of its global economic power, which is a shame as I feel it still represented the best version of opportunity to most, but what do you expect when the poor vote is counted even though it is the consequence of that vote is the actual cause of global debt, but in 2012 that represents fairness, somewhere in the future a global leader will have to say to hell with this type of fairness, sadly he wont be white black or caucasian, more likely yellow with funny eyes, Capitalism eventually becomes communism, the Chinese are playing the winning hand.