Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738291 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #1025 on: June 05, 2018, 01:51:02 AM »
And liberal twats know it.  They know flaccid Obama’s failed tenure looks that much worse now and have no one for 2020

The libs know it, but many will still refuse to vote for the best person/people out of spite.
There is no reasoning with them.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1026 on: June 05, 2018, 03:52:23 AM »

The libs know it, but many will still refuse to vote for the best person/people out of spite.
There is no reasoning with them.

this will really throw their brains into overdrive:
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1027 on: June 05, 2018, 03:54:55 AM »
W.I.N.N.I.N.G.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1028 on: June 05, 2018, 08:23:57 AM »
The Trump Miracle
Townhall.com ^ | June 5, 2018 | Wayne Allyn Root
Posted on 6/5/2018, 10:42:07 AM by Kaslin

It's time for a victory lap. As the great Mohammed Ali said, "It ain't bragging if you can back it up."

Since literally the day Donald J. Trump declared his candidacy for President (almost three years ago), I’ve predicted that he would turnaround the miserable Obama economy and produce the biggest economic boom since Ronald Reagan.

I even gave this Trump economic turnaround a catchy name: "The Trump Miracle."

I’ve compared Trump to Ronald Reagan hundreds of times in print and thousands of times on my national radio and TV shows. Well don’t look now, but Trump is our generation's Reagan.

Actually, Trump may actually be better than Reagan.

Reagan produced millions of good-paying middle class jobs, unprecedented prosperity and the greatest economic expansion in world history. Trump is on track to surpass Reagan’s economic success.

Let’s start with the May jobs report. US job growth sharply accelerated. Nonfarm payrolls increased by 223,000, smashing expectations by 33,000 jobs.

Manufacturing gained 18,000 jobs. Construction gained 25,000 jobs. Mining gained almost 6000 jobs.

The jobless rate is now 3.8%, the lowest since November of 1969. Yes, I said 1969.

Wages are up 2.7% for the year. Happy Days are here again. A wage increase of any size was just a rumor in eight years under Obama.

But wait. I haven’t gotten to the really good news yet!

The number of full-time jobs rose by 904,000 for the month of May. That’s the biggest monthly increase this century.

We also lost 625,000 low quality, low wage part-time jobs. I call them "Obama jobs." Good riddance.

When liberals praised Obama for creating jobs, I pointed out his own former Chief Economic Advisor proved an overwhelming majority were crappy, low-wage, part-time jobs. In the Obama era every new job required food stamps and free healthcare to survive.

The Trump Miracle produces the exact opposite of Obama. With Trump's economy, its all about full-time, high-wage jobs.

But wait, there's more good news.

*GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is the only real way to measure if an economy is growing, or not. The Fed just predicted GDP for the 2nd quarter will be a blistering 4.8%.

That's a number not seen since the days of Reagan.

*The USA has moved back to #1 in the world in the global economic competitiveness index. Thanks to President Trump’s massive tax cuts and killing of regulations, we’re now ahead of booming economies like Singapore, Hong Kong and Switzerland.

One more incredible statistic.

*A record 35% of small businesses reported paying higher wages to employees last month. 74% of employers plan to pay $11 per hour or higher, compared to 53% a year ago. Small business is exploding under Trump.

Why is this happening? First, Trump cut taxes dramatically, so now business owners can afford to share the wealth.

Secondly, Trump is killing regulations at the fastest pace of any president in history, so business owners can spend our money on paying higher wages, instead of on lawyer bills.

And third, here’s the big one: Trump’s strict immigration policies are working overtime (excuse the pun). 40% of employers are using E-verify to hire only legal American citizens- up from 25% last year. Trump's policies are super-charging the economy for American citizens, not illegals.

Now to a little personal example. I’m on the front lines of the economy. I have no safe job, no safe paycheck, no pension. I am a small businessman and entrepreneur. Which means I spend my life pitching deals and hustling 24/7. I’m the perfect laboratory experiment to tell you if the economy is working, or not.

Under Obama I pitched many deals, but never raised one dollar in eight long years. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Zero. There was no life, no pulse, no hope under Obama for entrepreneurs like me.

Everything has changed under Trump. The world of money has opened up. Everyone is buying again. Everyone is writing checks again. I’m the living proof. I’m raising money for business deals- and groups are banging down my doors to invest. Investors are begging me to take their checks. That never happened in eight long years under Obama. Coincidence?

It’s a new day under President Trump. We are free to make money again. We are free to practice capitalism without guilt. The sun is out. The skies are blue. There's a job in every pot. The Trump Miracle lives.

President Donald J. Trump should be the runaway winner of the 2018 Nobel Economic Prize.

I told you so.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1029 on: June 05, 2018, 10:05:04 AM »
>US IMMIGRATION AGENTS ARREST MORE THAN 100 ILLEGALS IN OHIO STING

>The 114 arrests occurred at two locations of Corso's Flower & Garden Center, one in Sandusky, a resort city on Lake Erie, and another in nearby Castalia. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it expected criminal charges including identity theft and tax evasion.
>No criminal charges have been filed against Corso's, but the employer is under investigation, authorities said. Two locations were searched, and Khaalid Walls, an agency spokesman, said "a large volume of business documents" were seized.
>The operation is part of the Trump administration's focus on employers, one that took hold about a year after the president took office, and came months after a surge in deportation arrests began.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1030 on: June 05, 2018, 10:37:36 AM »
 :D make'em work Mitch
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1031 on: June 05, 2018, 11:19:24 AM »
The Trump Miracle
Townhall.com ^ | June 5, 2018 | Wayne Allyn Root
Posted on 6/5/2018, 10:42:07 AM by Kaslin

It's time for a victory lap. As the great Mohammed Ali said, "It ain't bragging if you can back it up."

Since literally the day Donald J. Trump declared his candidacy for President (almost three years ago), I’ve predicted that he would turnaround the miserable Obama economy and produce the biggest economic boom since Ronald Reagan.

I even gave this Trump economic turnaround a catchy name: "The Trump Miracle."

I’ve compared Trump to Ronald Reagan hundreds of times in print and thousands of times on my national radio and TV shows. Well don’t look now, but Trump is our generation's Reagan.

Actually, Trump may actually be better than Reagan.

Reagan produced millions of good-paying middle class jobs, unprecedented prosperity and the greatest economic expansion in world history. Trump is on track to surpass Reagan’s economic success.

Let’s start with the May jobs report. US job growth sharply accelerated. Nonfarm payrolls increased by 223,000, smashing expectations by 33,000 jobs.

Manufacturing gained 18,000 jobs. Construction gained 25,000 jobs. Mining gained almost 6000 jobs.

The jobless rate is now 3.8%, the lowest since November of 1969. Yes, I said 1969.

Wages are up 2.7% for the year. Happy Days are here again. A wage increase of any size was just a rumor in eight years under Obama.

But wait. I haven’t gotten to the really good news yet!

The number of full-time jobs rose by 904,000 for the month of May. That’s the biggest monthly increase this century.

We also lost 625,000 low quality, low wage part-time jobs. I call them "Obama jobs." Good riddance.

When liberals praised Obama for creating jobs, I pointed out his own former Chief Economic Advisor proved an overwhelming majority were crappy, low-wage, part-time jobs. In the Obama era every new job required food stamps and free healthcare to survive.

The Trump Miracle produces the exact opposite of Obama. With Trump's economy, its all about full-time, high-wage jobs.

But wait, there's more good news.

*GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is the only real way to measure if an economy is growing, or not. The Fed just predicted GDP for the 2nd quarter will be a blistering 4.8%.

That's a number not seen since the days of Reagan.

*The USA has moved back to #1 in the world in the global economic competitiveness index. Thanks to President Trump’s massive tax cuts and killing of regulations, we’re now ahead of booming economies like Singapore, Hong Kong and Switzerland.

One more incredible statistic.

*A record 35% of small businesses reported paying higher wages to employees last month. 74% of employers plan to pay $11 per hour or higher, compared to 53% a year ago. Small business is exploding under Trump.

Why is this happening? First, Trump cut taxes dramatically, so now business owners can afford to share the wealth.

Secondly, Trump is killing regulations at the fastest pace of any president in history, so business owners can spend our money on paying higher wages, instead of on lawyer bills.

And third, here’s the big one: Trump’s strict immigration policies are working overtime (excuse the pun). 40% of employers are using E-verify to hire only legal American citizens- up from 25% last year. Trump's policies are super-charging the economy for American citizens, not illegals.

Now to a little personal example. I’m on the front lines of the economy. I have no safe job, no safe paycheck, no pension. I am a small businessman and entrepreneur. Which means I spend my life pitching deals and hustling 24/7. I’m the perfect laboratory experiment to tell you if the economy is working, or not.

Under Obama I pitched many deals, but never raised one dollar in eight long years. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Zero. There was no life, no pulse, no hope under Obama for entrepreneurs like me.

Everything has changed under Trump. The world of money has opened up. Everyone is buying again. Everyone is writing checks again. I’m the living proof. I’m raising money for business deals- and groups are banging down my doors to invest. Investors are begging me to take their checks. That never happened in eight long years under Obama. Coincidence?

It’s a new day under President Trump. We are free to make money again. We are free to practice capitalism without guilt. The sun is out. The skies are blue. There's a job in every pot. The Trump Miracle lives.

President Donald J. Trump should be the runaway winner of the 2018 Nobel Economic Prize.

I told you so.

Holy smokes.  Amazing.  If you are an American and love your country, you have to like this.

James

« Reply #1032 on: June 05, 2018, 12:04:38 PM »
You have to be a fundamentally daft human being if you believe that America will stand w/ football and basketball players, above the American troops and veterans who DIE fighting for our freedom.

@KingJames nobody gives a damn what you think about our President.

AMERICA FIRST

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1004064309058600961

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1033 on: June 05, 2018, 01:43:34 PM »
 :)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1034 on: June 05, 2018, 01:52:56 PM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1035 on: June 05, 2018, 03:47:19 PM »
Hahahahaha
a

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: June 05, 2018, 03:50:36 PM »
If the rumors are true, Tim Foggarty must be turning in his grave.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: June 05, 2018, 04:29:45 PM »
this will really throw their brains into overdrive:

And to think, the Koch brothers were big Trump supporters. $$$$$$  Koch Brothers' Budget of $889 Million for 2016 Is on Par With Both Parties' Spending.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/us/politics/kochs-plan-to-spend-900-million-on-2016-campaign.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: June 05, 2018, 04:33:20 PM »
If the rumors are true, Tim Foggarty must be turning in his grave.

Did that guy really pass?

I just assumed he was still hiding under his covers with his kittens since Hillary lost.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: June 05, 2018, 04:36:30 PM »
Did that guy really pass?

I just assumed he was still hiding under his covers with his kittens since Hillary lost.

I don't know, and I don't care.

The guy is/was a weird-ass. I concern myself only with close friends and family.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: June 05, 2018, 04:55:43 PM »

I don't know, and I don't care.

The guy is/was a weird-ass. I concern myself only with close friends and family.

That's some pretty hardcore self ownage  :D

prediction: she will be offically reffered to as President Rodham-Clinton

Summary - timfogarty   Picture/Text
Name:   timfogarty
Position:   Expert
Date Registered:   May 06, 2004, 06:19:15 PM
Last Active:   November 09, 2016, 01:11:44 AM

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: June 05, 2018, 05:55:12 PM »
That's some pretty hardcore self ownage  :D

Summary - timfogarty   Picture/Text
Name:   timfogarty
Position:   Expert
Date Registered:   May 06, 2004, 06:19:15 PM
Last Active:   November 09, 2016, 01:11:44 AM

lol   :D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1042 on: June 06, 2018, 09:51:19 AM »
Wew
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1044 on: June 07, 2018, 11:18:08 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1045 on: June 07, 2018, 11:26:23 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: June 08, 2018, 10:44:48 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a