Author Topic: Switching from short to long esters  (Read 1721 times)

Beast1909

• Getbig II
Switching from short to long esters
« on: August 01, 2014, 02:21:06 PM »
Hey guys been pinning test prop and other short estered gear for over a year straight daily and I'm needing a break as scar tissue has built up so I want to switch to long esters.

My question is, should I keep pinning my short esters while I wait 2-3 weeks for my long ester gear to kick in? I know short esters are out of the body quickly and I Dom want to feel flat and off by dropping them.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Switching from short to long esters
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 02:27:06 PM »
Enanthate works as soon as you inject it

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 05:46:32 PM »
I'm not talking about it just being in the boodstream boss, I know it's active but it hasn't peaked like my short esters have over a period of time.

You're telling me the 250mg test e I just shot is as active in gains as my short esters I've been an in full effect? I don't think so.  Unless the 2-3 weeks to be fully active is bulkshit .

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 08:21:14 PM »
What? Enanthate peaks at 2-3 days

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 10:20:07 PM »
IDe run the short esters 2 weeks on top of the long ones. They may b peaked in 3 days or whatever, but I thought they accumulate and build up over time.
Probly does not make a fucking difference either way 4 weeks from when u start them. Ide think the switch would b noticed either by results or how u feel it any way.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 12:03:34 AM »

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 09:47:57 AM »
I'd use both for 1 week to transition.

Not going to make a big impact IMO.

8)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 04:24:55 AM »
Hey guys been pinning test prop and other short estered gear for over a year straight daily and I'm needing a break as scar tissue has built up so I want to switch to long esters.

My question is, should I keep pinning my short esters while I wait 2-3 weeks for my long ester gear to kick in? I know short esters are out of the body quickly and I Dom want to feel flat and off by dropping them.

Sust eod or mon wed fri might be worth considering since you can go less frequently and experience a peak from the multiple esters at pretty much every point of the week, atleast from there you can easily transition to slow or faster acting compounds with no real drop in blood levels at any given point.

Thats what I would do anyway.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 04:54:51 AM »
I get better results with short esters and less sides.

cant fathom pinning ED for a whole year straight, what compounds were you using and how many sites?

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 01:16:14 PM »
I get better results with short esters and less sides.

cant fathom pinning ED for a whole year straight, what compounds were you using and how many sites?

Usually just test prop, tren ace, NPP, mast, etc.

It honestly isn't too bad when cruising, but something about tren ace and test prop in the same syringe even cut with grapeseed oil 1:1 is CRIPPLING to say the least hence why I switched.  I work construction so barely being immobilized and limping all day ain't happening.  I'd pin upper Lowe quads on both sides, rear felt, shoulders, triceps, and glutes.  Plenty of rotation but when the gear is painful it doesn't make a difference.  Obviously glutes are most least painful.

Switchin to tren e and test e though I feel flat as a pancake right now, hoping they kick in strong here soon or I may be going back to short esters and try a new source