Author Topic: Wilder vs Fury PPV  (Read 12353 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: Wilder vs Fury PPV
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2018, 05:31:44 AM »
Just curious but why would Canelo fight GGG in East Europe or FMW fight Manny in the Philliphines? It seems you want Joshua to fight Wilder in Alabama or something?  Protected? I think Wilder not fighting Vlad at 33-0 for undisputed because he was just a baby, wasn't ready, wasn't developed, is the pure definition of protected. When last I checked, Joshua has 2 Hall of Famers on his resume, several undefeated fighters, and damn near the whole top 10 in 21 fights. I'm not getting into Wilder fighting cruiserweight journeymen 20+ fights into his career.
Why wouldn't AJ fight outside England?  He doesn't have to fight in Alabama.  There's a lot of neutral cities like Munich, Tokyo, Perth, etc.  Regardless of records AJ's handlers don't want Wilder.  Wilder is hungry and raw and they've got a young, good looking, UK champ and can make more money by throwing over the hill, walk straight into punches, Russians at him for a few years.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2018, 07:46:41 AM »
Fury is a large, flabby upper body on flamingo legs. Slaps and punches like a girl.
Wilder is a growth hormone creation who is talented but would look like a stick-man without drugs.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2018, 09:21:15 AM »
Imagine Wilder V Martyn Ford! Wilder could nt hurt Ford.
Ford new WBC champ after 25 seconds.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2018, 10:36:34 AM »
No one wants to fight Ford.  They take one look at that tatted up bodybuilder/mma fighter and they would just forfeit the title.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2018, 10:45:21 AM »
Why wouldn't AJ fight outside England?  He doesn't have to fight in Alabama.  There's a lot of neutral cities like Munich, Tokyo, Perth, etc.  Regardless of records AJ's handlers don't want Wilder.  Wilder is hungry and raw and they've got a young, good looking, UK champ and can make more money by throwing over the hill, walk straight into punches, Russians at him for a few years.

voice quite simple aj is a huge draw in england, his fights do very well there, and of as of right now is the only hw that can even draw any money , wilder cant draw flies to shit, since hw boxing in america is dead. wilder is a dumb thug as well. comes from the same brain pool as ronnie coleman

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2018, 10:51:46 AM »
It's a shame it didn't work out with James Stabler on bocibg6. He'd have destroyed all.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2018, 02:24:38 PM »
Jesus, how bad HW are today. I hope that Usyk goes HW maybe he could save hw division.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2018, 02:58:03 PM »
Jesus, how bad HW are today. I hope that Usyk goes HW maybe he could save hw division.
Da cage is where it's at...
Actually heavyweights suck there too

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2018, 06:56:46 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2018, 07:52:39 PM »

If you think Usky is going to get away with that Lomachecko Pitty Pat Angle Pitty Pat with the big heavyweight...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2018, 08:26:42 PM »
Why wouldn't AJ fight outside England?  He doesn't have to fight in Alabama.  There's a lot of neutral cities like Munich, Tokyo, Perth, etc.  Regardless of records AJ's handlers don't want Wilder.  Wilder is hungry and raw and they've got a young, good looking, UK champ and can make more money by throwing over the hill, walk straight into punches, Russians at him for a few years.

I think you missed the point.  Wilder is his chief competition.  That means he fights Wilder on his home field b/c he is A-Side with all the advantages like ref, judges, ring doc, promoter, momentum, etc.  After that, he can go fight in Nigeria, Japan, USA as the undisputed champ.  

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2018, 02:05:25 PM »
Bum vs Crackhead
Trash undercard with all tune up fights

Only $74.99 HD, $64.99 SD

Steven Espinoza and Al Haymon are out of their rabbit ass minds. At best this is a $19.99 fight and undercard.  

8000 out of 21000 tickets sold.  Failed attempt to package tickets on Groupon.  $45 and street teams are up next to sell this trash fight.

Boxing fans aren't fools.  They saw what Fury look like 90 days ago vs a bum, doing the Rope-A-Dope and getting touched up.

Frank Warren got Manny Pacquiao tax problems.  Pretty obvious he is selling Fury ass to Haymon and Wilder for a bailout!

to the uninitiated fury looks bad in every one of his fights but his style is very effective at making his opponents look even worse. same thing against klitschko

fury is technically on a different planet to wilder but lacks power. comfortable points victory fury

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2018, 02:26:41 PM »
to the uninitiated fury looks bad in every one of his fights but his style is very effective at making his opponents look even worse. same thing against klitschko

fury is technically on a different planet to wilder but lacks power. comfortable points victory fury

He beat a washed up and aging Klitschko whose time was up. He didn't beat him in his prime. His time is over.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2018, 02:37:50 PM »
He beat a washed up and aging Klitschko whose time was up. He didn't beat him in his prime. His time is over.

the klitschko fury beat is 10x the fighter wilder will ever be. wilder has never fought anyone world class. his best opponent to date was an ageing ortiz who at best is a solid opponent but a definitely a rung or 2 below world class. and he struggled like fk to get past him.

you'll see tomorrow night. wilder has a puncher's chance, nothing more. i can't see him winning a single round where there isn't a knockdown.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2018, 03:03:55 PM »
Fury is not going to be easy for wilder. Probably wilder toughest opponent yet. Style wise Fury is tough for anyone. But I suspect the more athletic Wilder will eventually drop fury with that huge right hand. I don't know what the odds are but I'd say fury is a live under dog.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2018, 05:41:53 PM »
I had a dream that, at the first bell, Fury just stood there like a stone statue and Wilder 1 punch KO'd him through the ropes. After he woke up with blood streaming from his head, he was ready to fight.

Not sure how to interpret this.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2018, 05:54:28 PM »
i want fury to win because i wan to hear the black community agitated ass on monday

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2018, 06:36:53 PM »
They both suck bigtime but Fury sucks more.

Wilder is flat out gonna` kill Fury..............no doubt about it.

The heavyweight division is terrible with Joshua being the only decent participant.  :(

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2018, 06:38:01 PM »
I said it before. The top heavy weights today would be nothing but journeymen years back. They would be fighting for $500 bucks on some under card in the middle of no where. It's a shame that this fight even generates interest. Fury is one of the worst heavy weights ever to put on gloves.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2018, 07:39:44 PM »
I said it before. The top heavy weights today would be nothing but journeymen years back. They would be fighting for $500 bucks on some under card in the middle of no where. It's a shame that this fight even generates interest. Fury is one of the worst heavy weights ever to put on gloves.
Hi Rich,all I want to say is..................Ali,Foreman,Frazier,Norton,Liston,Holmes,Quarry,Patterson....................need I go on?

I could go on for a long time..............these guys blow!  :(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2018, 10:57:24 PM »
I had a dream that, at the first bell, Fury just stood there like a stone statue and Wilder 1 punch KO'd him through the ropes. After he woke up with blood streaming from his head, he was ready to fight.

Not sure how to interpret this.

Lololol

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2018, 11:49:22 PM »
IF Fury’s Mental state is good & he’s reasonably fit to last the 12 rounds
I can see him frustrating & leaning / tying up Wilder for a points win.

Wilder has to keep his distance & pick Fury off & He has that Big Punch.

Could be a interesting match.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2018, 11:57:23 PM »
Fury has real boxing skills. Boxer vs puncher oldest matchup in the book.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2018, 12:04:43 AM »
the klitschko fury beat is 10x the fighter wilder will ever be. wilder has never fought anyone world class. his best opponent to date was an ageing ortiz who at best is a solid opponent but a definitely a rung or 2 below world class. and he struggled like fk to get past him.

you'll see tomorrow night. wilder has a puncher's chance, nothing more. i can't see him winning a single round where there isn't a knockdown.

The Wilder he is fighting has poor boxing IQ but far superior reflexes to the Vlad he fought while his reflexes and timing are not up to par or at the same level when he fought Vlad.  You do the math. He won't be able to keep his big head away from Wilder's right for 36 minutes.

This is Fury less than 120 days ago and another fat camp.  People have lost their minds if they think this version of Fury will survive not getting touched for 36 minutes. Bob Arum has always stated boxing fans are dumb rocks.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2018, 01:15:21 AM »
I see something similar to Ray Mercer - Francesco Damiani, but with Francesco winning.

It will be entertaining.