Author Topic: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe  (Read 147260 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Couple ideas and suggestions I have for wwe
« Reply #300 on: April 30, 2017, 10:08:15 AM »
You're joking right?  :-\

Actually, I should clarify. He looks like a GIANT gay Funaki on crack.

His music is cool, no question.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2017, 05:11:05 PM »
How many more times are you going to do that? He's been IC champion 4 or 5 times. He's been US champion at least twice (I think).

At this point, if he's not in the World title mix (whenever someone beats him, they exclaim that he beat a TWO-TIME world champion), he may as well go away.

And as I suspected, he jobbed to Nakamura. Only time will tell if he gets shipped to RAW.

Ziggler would be better off moving out of the WWE at this point. He's a good worker, but he's just not what they want up top.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2017, 06:35:22 PM »
Ziggler would be better off moving out of the WWE at this point. He's a good worker, but he's just not what they want up top.

He simply can't stay healthy. Jack Swagger packed his bags and bailed. Assuming he didn't already do so on that Smackdown dark match, Ziggler may be doing the old THT for Nakamura and heading for the bush leagues (or at minimum, he gets demoted to NXT).

Otherwise, he's the official jobber for the freshman class from NXT. Last year, it was Baron Corbin; this year, it's Shinsuke Nakamura

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #303 on: May 04, 2017, 04:42:54 AM »
Problem I see with Ziggler and Swagger is that they lost their fizzle. They are just glorified jobbers at this point and once you hit that point, there is no turning back. They have some great talents though in Bobby Roode and The Perfect 10.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #304 on: May 04, 2017, 08:29:23 PM »
Problem I see with Ziggler and Swagger is that they lost their fizzle. They are just glorified jobbers at this point and once you hit that point, there is no turning back. They have some great talents though in Bobby Roode and The Perfect 10.

In Swagger's case, blame it on the weed. If he hadn't got popped after Elimination Chamber in 2013, I think he was slated to beat Del Rio for the World title at WM29.

If Ziggler is still on the main roster (or in WWE at all) next year, he'll just job for the latest flavor of the month from NXT.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #305 on: May 09, 2017, 05:42:46 PM »
So I hear they are  cutting 205 live down to 30 minutes. My thing is I'm not really interested in the new cruiserweight division. The reason being is that wrestling has changed a lot in the last 20 years and you have three  hundred pound guys like Luke harper doing highflying moves that 15 years ago only cruiserweights did. I was a huge fan of the cruiserweight division back in the WCW days. I'm just not too interested in the new 205 Live cruiserweight division. In my opinion they should keep several of the superstars such as Jack Gallagher but get rid of the cruiserweight division and just incorporate them into the rest of the superstars.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #306 on: May 10, 2017, 06:35:57 AM »
So I hear they are  cutting 205 live down to 30 minutes. My thing is I'm not really interested in the new cruiserweight division. The reason being is that wrestling has changed a lot in the last 20 years and you have three  hundred pound guys like Luke harper doing highflying moves that 15 years ago only cruiserweights did. I was a huge fan of the cruiserweight division back in the WCW days. I'm just not too interested in the new 205 Live cruiserweight division. In my opinion they should keep several of the superstars such as Jack Gallagher but get rid of the cruiserweight division and just incorporate them into the rest of the superstars.
NEVILLE IS GOOD,GOOD BUILD,ANF THAT OTHER GUY WHO IS IN GREAT SHAPE FORGOT NAME KINDA LIKE A SLIGHTLY SMALLER NEVILLE,GALLAGHER IS A TRIP LOL,,,THE GUY WHO COMES OUT TO THE VIDEO GAME SCREENSHOT LOOKS LIKE A SUPERCUTS BARBER WHO WRESTLES IN HIS BACK YARD AND WAS DISCOVERED FOR HIS HAIRCUT,,HE HAS GOOD MOVES BUT NO SIZE...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #307 on: May 10, 2017, 08:37:01 AM »
Neville does some cool shit and looks good in the heel role.

But agree on the genre overall.
Y

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #308 on: May 10, 2017, 02:03:31 PM »
NEVILLE IS GOOD,GOOD BUILD,ANF THAT OTHER GUY WHO IS IN GREAT SHAPE FORGOT NAME KINDA LIKE A SLIGHTLY SMALLER NEVILLE,GALLAGHER IS A TRIP LOL,,,THE GUY WHO COMES OUT TO THE VIDEO GAME SCREENSHOT LOOKS LIKE A SUPERCUTS BARBER WHO WRESTLES IN HIS BACK YARD AND WAS DISCOVERED FOR HIS HAIRCUT,,HE HAS GOOD MOVES BUT NO SIZE...

Wrestlers today don't look like wrestlers.

That is just one of MANY problems.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: May 14, 2017, 06:35:55 AM »
The biggest issue -Belts/championships mean nothing....each brand 3-4 title switches in 4 months.  Randy does nothing for me as a champ, thought they were strapping the rocket to Bray...haha, jokes on me

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #310 on: May 15, 2017, 07:35:33 AM »
The biggest issue -Belts/championships mean nothing....each brand 3-4 title switches in 4 months.  Randy does nothing for me as a champ, thought they were strapping the rocket to Bray...haha, jokes on me
could you imagine if  a title stayed strapped to 1 guy like back in the day 3/5 yrs or more...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: May 23, 2017, 08:26:23 AM »

Wrestlers today don't look like wrestlers.

That is just one of MANY problems.
In the words of Bobby Heenan, "Get creative / upper mgmt all in a room, roll a hand grenade in there and lock the doors. Plug your ears as you leave quietly."  8)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: May 24, 2017, 04:39:12 PM »
In the words of Bobby Heenan, "Get creative / upper mgmt all in a room, roll a hand grenade in there and lock the doors. Plug your ears as you leave quietly."  8)

HA, HA, HA!!!

I never heard him say that one, but it is definitely his style.
I even read that "in his voice!"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #313 on: May 31, 2017, 12:25:35 AM »
Sasha Banks dancing. Just because.  :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #314 on: July 04, 2017, 09:08:40 PM »
OMG did you guys here what the Usos said in the rap battle about Xavier Woods being rated R.  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #315 on: July 05, 2017, 06:01:53 PM »
OMG did you guys here what the Usos said in the rap battle about Xavier Woods being rated R.  ;D

The line was cut out of the YouTube video of the segment.  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #316 on: July 15, 2017, 12:00:24 AM »
Bad move by WWE by canceling talking smack.  >:(

It was one of the most entertaining things about Smackdown and allowed talent to talk off the cuff and not completely scripted, which is probably why the show was canceled. WWE today could be great but it just sucks.

Also Renee and and Daniel found out about the canceled show on Twitter.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #317 on: August 24, 2017, 08:45:21 PM »
Would be money if they paired up Cena and Reigns as a heel tag team. They'll never do it but would be Awesome.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #318 on: August 30, 2017, 07:16:35 AM »
They need to scrap the entire format and traditional wrestling set up at this point.  No more heels or faces.   Every week, a random lottery style drawing to pair up two different wrestlers to fight it out.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2017, 09:58:05 AM »
Actually, I should clarify. He looks like a GIANT gay Funaki on crack.

His music is cool, no question.
Lol he is pretty spastic when he comes into the ring and has those convulsions on the mat  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #320 on: September 14, 2017, 12:32:52 AM »
 I actually enjoyed raw this week. However I found a little disturbing that a few of their angles involved some worked shoots based on dirt sheet rumors. Not sure if that's the new direction the writers Are going with or if it's just a occasional thing. But I kind a got the feeling that they are out of ideas and just have to make storylines out of dirt sheet rumors.  Pandering to the smart marks.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #321 on: September 14, 2017, 06:58:56 AM »
I actually enjoyed raw this week. However I found a little disturbing that a few of their angles involved some worked shoots based on dirt sheet rumors. Not sure if that's the new direction the writers Are going with or if it's just a occasional thing. But I kind a got the feeling that they are out of ideas and just have to make storylines out of dirt sheet rumors.  Pandering to the smart marks.
CENA /REIGNS PLAYING TO THE CROWD,YOUR HATED IN THE LOCKEROOM,YOUR HOLLYWOOD/PART TIME WRESTLER NOW'CENA',,YOU CAN'T CARRY THE COMPANY LIKE I CAN FANS HATE YOU'REIGNS...

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: September 14, 2017, 03:59:08 PM »
CENA /REIGNS PLAYING TO THE CROWD,YOUR HATED IN THE LOCKEROOM,YOUR HOLLYWOOD/PART TIME WRESTLER NOW'CENA',,YOU CAN'T CARRY THE COMPANY LIKE I CAN FANS HATE YOU'REIGNS...

This is what they've got to resort to.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: September 18, 2017, 06:27:50 AM »

This is what they've got to resort to.
That and bringing back former stars who put their time in and are now in other ventures doing other things in order to put butts in seats.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #324 on: September 25, 2017, 08:41:38 PM »
I like Elias and his gimmick.

Songs are often entertaining and the guy has a great look.