Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 374742 times)

KH0F0

• Getbig II
  • TeaM gh15 sanbaté féLLa and WongHong the kinG konG
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #575 on: October 09, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »
big bobs my friénD (no hoMo i hate homoS) you have a gréaT physiquE , Are you a natural FéLLA ?
TeaM gh15 SnbatéFéla

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #576 on: October 09, 2011, 06:01:20 PM »
Some bodyparts and angles I haven't really posted pics of before.  Just took these a few mins ago at home.  Might look better if it was first thing in the morning or after a workout but oh well.

Just like Nasser NO BACK  ;D 

j/k you look great keep up the good work.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #577 on: October 09, 2011, 06:09:19 PM »
In light of this I think Adrain should be number one. Seriously.

Dude this a bodybuilding site those guys at the top smoke me,  I would loOk like a string next to
Them. There's Alot of good builds and hard work.  I have no issues.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #578 on: October 09, 2011, 06:16:26 PM »
Dude this a bodybuilding site those guys at the top smoke me,  I would loOk like a string next to
Them. There's Alot of good builds and hard work.  I have no issues.

I know but they've been using all sorts for a while. Personally, given that you're pretty much a lifetime natty give or take once trying prohormones, I would place you first. For me you're the real champion.  A true idol and inspiration for natural training with no needles and illicit stacks purchased from drug dealers.

You are the moral winner. Go Adrain! you're a real hero. The best physique because it was built with hard work and no steroids. In a world of fakes and liars you stand tall and proud. All the drug-takers are eclipsed by your natural shadow.
O

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #579 on: October 09, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/301577_233366130055441_100001461663408_718729_664727049_n.jpg

100% naturaL :

WitH taN at beacH
Shit... i think khofo managed to get a hold of my yellow sweat pants somehow through the Good Will.... little did i know they would end up in a third world country.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #580 on: October 09, 2011, 06:33:16 PM »
I know but they've been using all sorts for a while. Personally, given that you're pretty much a lifetime natty give or take once trying prohormones, I would place you first. For me you're the real champion.  A true idol and inspiration for natural training with no needles and illicit stacks purchased from drug dealers.

You are the moral winner. Go Adrain! you're a real hero. The best physique because it was built with hard work and no steroids. In a world of fakes and liars you stand tall and proud. All the drug-takers are eclipsed by your natural shadow.

Adrains natural status is just about as natural as a lion and zebra getting along in the wild  :D :D :D
X

chess315

« Reply #581 on: October 09, 2011, 06:36:00 PM »
chess315

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #582 on: October 09, 2011, 06:37:10 PM »
Adrains natural status is just about as natural as a lion and zebra getting along in the wild  :D :D :D

If the lion has fed recently then the relationship will be perfectly cordial.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #583 on: October 09, 2011, 06:42:46 PM »
If the lion has fed recently then the relationship will be perfectly cordial.

Unless the lion is killing out of pure anger, which often happens with hyenas!
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #584 on: October 09, 2011, 07:00:09 PM »
Theoak? Seriously?  ??? ???  I disagree

Onetimehard? check this and come back to me: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=397164.msg5619627#msg5619627

Kevin P, you have a point, he'll go down

As for Groink, he looks huge be he's also standing close to the mirror and we've never seen upper and lower body in the same shot

Few guys saying dragon should be higher.. dunno, he is like 75kgs ripped, he is also close to the camera and bright lighting
Kouroush thanks I appreciate it bro, the problem wirg Tbombs is he only sees size, he would make a horendous judge, and he is bitter because he has never seen his abs nor will ever cause he is very undiscipline, anyhow my legs are over 30 inches in this pic

A few more pics and my arms are 19.5 in this pic and yes I have brocken 20 inch arms in off season.. I last competed at 210 at 5.8 and I am 255 in an off-season before I start dieting, but doesn't matter where you place me but 8 places down, Tbombz is on crack. ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #585 on: October 09, 2011, 07:03:59 PM »
Ironically im the only one not complaining. Looks at all these drama queen gloria's melting down because they are disappointed at not being the prime beef on the list. I feel fortunate to be the only twink in a long list of thickly muscled studs  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #586 on: October 09, 2011, 07:05:09 PM »
Ironically im the only one not complaining. Looks at all these drama queen gloria's melting down because they are disappointed at not being the prime beef on the list. I feel fortunate to be the only twink in a long list of thickly muscled studs  ;D

but how do you feel about being in relatively the same list at vince goodrum?  :-\
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #587 on: October 09, 2011, 07:11:01 PM »
Here is me 255 off season and 210 contes heaight 5'8 maybe 5' 8 and a half

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #588 on: October 09, 2011, 07:14:02 PM »
Same could be said when you post contest pics of yourself, maybe not complaing but certaaining seeking attention :D
its getbig we are just fooling about ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #589 on: October 09, 2011, 07:21:13 PM »
Onetimehard, you look good. Clearly natural physique. Probably just a lot of muscletech product! Correct?
X

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #590 on: October 09, 2011, 07:23:01 PM »
Here is me 255 off season and 210 contes heaight 5'8 maybe 5' 8 and a half

Fucking beast.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #591 on: October 09, 2011, 07:28:30 PM »
Same could be said when you post contest pics of yourself, maybe not complaing but certaaining seeking attention :D
its getbig we are just fooling about ;)
That's different. This is clearly a cock measuring contest. In the end you realize you are all gay  ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #592 on: October 09, 2011, 07:31:28 PM »
onetimehard is a thick stocky fella, very large heavy and looks as though he takes up alot of space.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #593 on: October 09, 2011, 08:14:26 PM »
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/301577_233366130055441_100001461663408_718729_664727049_n.jpg

100% naturaL :

WitH taN at beacH

Didn't know there were white people starving in Africa....someone send this poor wretched soul some beans.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #594 on: October 09, 2011, 08:50:17 PM »
Some bodyparts and angles I haven't really posted pics of before.  Just took these a few mins ago at home.  Might look better if it was first thing in the morning or after a workout but oh well.

No legs, no back, no tris no thickness  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #595 on: October 09, 2011, 09:40:30 PM »

Beautiful man. All the way beautiful man. And you don't even need glasses. (no homo)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: October 09, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »
It's tough to see you having much of an argument against CalvinH. He destroys you on upper body mass plus he has really dialed in his conditioning. I think you are a little more vascular but he has made some great strides in that department as well and you are not THAT much ahead of him there.

I still say you have an argument against the 3 or 4 directly above you. I put you right at or slightly above MuscleCenter.

This is just an utter travesty. You kids don't have the trained eye of a seasoned schmoe. Note the position CalvinH takes in all his shirt less pics. See how he turns ever so subtlety to the side with his right arm at an angle elbow slightly elevated to force some separation between the shoulders and upper arm as well as bringing out his lateral deltoid. See where the hand is strategically place to cover up the middle aged menstrual pooch. You will never see him do a straight on standing relax pose as I do. Then you will see the lack of squareness in his pecs, the flat narrow shoulders, the child bearing hips. And even though he has worked very hard at it he still can't quite get rid of the ever present suggestion of pudginess that has haunted him his whole life. And for the highly trained eye, someone like Disgusted, VanB, gh15: they will also note a touch of bloofyness. THERE I SAID IT! BLOOFYNESS! Hate me if you want but it's the truth! There's legit signs of bloofyness in the man. And at the risk of sounding immodest I don't think it is stretch to make the claim that I am 100% bloof free.

I demand a simple standing relax pic from CalvinH. No posing or strategic angles to hide weak spots.

Friends, this is not about me. Nor is it about CalvinH. It's about the integrity of our dying sport. We can't let bias, inexperience, "smoke and mirrors",  cloud the truth. gh15 will back me on this. I know he will. 

I rank higher than CalvinH.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: October 09, 2011, 10:06:54 PM »

Drama queens complaining is just what was thinking. Me....I'm happy that I even made the list. It actually surprised me when I did. I thought, wow! 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: October 09, 2011, 10:07:54 PM »
Great thread.  I can see all the hard work that GB members have put in. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: October 09, 2011, 10:48:01 PM »
Drama queens complaining is just what was thinking. Me....I'm happy that I even made the list. It actually surprised me when I did. I thought, wow! 

Sure, turn a blind eye to injustice. You think it's going to end here? First it's ranking bloofyness over pristine year round conditioning and the next thing you know we're dropping bombs on foreign countries. Connect the dots, my friend. Connect the dots.