Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373584 times)

Stavios

Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #600 on: October 09, 2011, 10:49:59 PM »
Here is me 255 off season and 210 contes heaight 5'8 maybe 5' 8 and a half

huge as a cock

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #601 on: October 09, 2011, 10:51:12 PM »
Never knew Khofo's survived Polio and Auschwitz. Props 8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #602 on: October 09, 2011, 10:56:24 PM »
where do I fit in?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #603 on: October 09, 2011, 11:12:10 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #604 on: October 09, 2011, 11:16:15 PM »
do these two pics get me higher up on the list ?  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #605 on: October 09, 2011, 11:18:16 PM »
is Big bob's natural?
l

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #606 on: October 10, 2011, 01:04:00 AM »
Added chess315 to list 2.

I see you are still going at it pellius  ;D. Post a double bi / most muscular and I shall bring forth your case to the high council.

You have a point about Calvins angle but you are overly dramatic and in any case it would be a case of him moving down a few spots, not moving you up.

Oh sure, now it's only me that has to do mandatory poses. Everyone just hits their most muscular which is the most impressive and hides the most flaws. But not me. Next thing you'll be asking for is a video of me doing a Kai Greene inspired routine. Do I need to buy some grapefruit?

I ask again: Why do you hate me? If not for my full head of hair is it because I'm an Octoroon? Just 1/8 is enough for you to consider me tainted? To be beneath your consideration. Maybe it's man love for CalvinH? I've notice you two have been especially chummy as of late. Any PMs you'd like to share with us? You have him above a legit stage ready competitor and another who can easily be on the cover of Mens Fitness. What the g.d. hell is going on here?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: October 10, 2011, 01:43:19 AM »
I'll deal with CalvinH later because now you have forced my hand.

I so hate to do this because no one admires and adores MuscleCenter as much as I do. And I don't have to qualify this with "No Homo" because it's beyond such juvenile and puerile concepts. If it wasn't for this true GetBig legend I would not be so plug in to the bodybuilding world. His constant updates and keeping us tuned in to the latest of the going ons in this perverted cult is invaluable. That is why it is with truly a heavy heart that I must ask him to step down and allow me to rightfully take over his position. He had his time -- and it was a glorious time indeed. But like all things it must come to an end. It is my time now, dear friend. Please step down with the same courage and dignity that you have displayed your entire life.

Now, you may have noticed I rarely do bodybuilding type poses. I don't consider myself strictly a bodybuilder. And posing is a way to display your strong points and hide your weak points. An acquired skill if not an art that takes many years to master. One that I do not posses. So I prefer to take a pic just standing relax as you would see me in everyday life. Any glaring weaknesses would be clearly evident.

But, do to the lack of skill and experience with the judging panel, I feel I am force to mimic as best I can the pose or position of my competition. There you can easily judge, virtually body part by body part, who is superior. I don't know how to position the pictures side by side like "Kouroush" has done with Goodrum and Jaejonna but you can nonetheless see the clear superiority in my physique. This pic was taken maybe ten minutes ago on a whim and only one photo taken. I didn't want to drag this out by taking a bunch of shots and then deciding which one is best. I didn't feel there was any need to. I wish I contracted my chest so you would be able to see the dazzling array of striations. Sorry MuscleCenter, I'm just fighting for justice in an unjust world.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #608 on: October 10, 2011, 01:52:29 AM »
do these two pics get me higher up on the list ?  ;D

You look even fatter than me.

I'm gonna jump on trenbalonie in few months to move up on this list :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #609 on: October 10, 2011, 01:55:39 AM »

I`m on the far right.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: October 10, 2011, 01:56:58 AM »

2011 NPC Masters Nationals

56 years old!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: October 10, 2011, 01:58:47 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: October 10, 2011, 01:59:23 AM »

2011 NPC Masters Nationals

WOW! Now I know why you haven't been on the boards lately. Good job. How old are you now and what did you weigh for that show?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: October 10, 2011, 02:02:21 AM »
Thanks bro........my computer was down for a while and doing 3 big contests in a row,fixing it wasn`t a priority.

I turned 56 in June and weighed in at 154 pounds.................c ontest was held this past July.

Hope all is well my brother!  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: October 10, 2011, 02:18:15 AM »
Thanks bro........my computer was down for a while and doing 3 big contests in a row,fixing it wasn`t a priority.

I turned 56 in June and weighed in at 154 pounds.................c ontest was held this past July.

Hope all is well my brother!  :)

Damn! You've always been one of my inspirations. Glad to have you back. Post a "bathroom" photo and get in this game.

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #615 on: October 10, 2011, 02:25:06 AM »
Looking VERY good Wes , in the last pic (MM shot) you are miles ahead of the other guys  :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #616 on: October 10, 2011, 04:56:20 AM »

I so hate to do this because no one admires and adores MuscleCenter as much as I do. And I don't have to qualify this with "No Homo" because it's beyond such juvenile and puerile concepts. If it wasn't for this true GetBig legend I would not be so plug in to the bodybuilding world. His constant updates and keeping us tuned in to the latest of the going ons in this perverted cult is invaluable. That is why it is with truly a heavy heart that I must ask him to step down and allow me to rightfully take over his position. He had his time -- and it was a glorious time indeed. But like all things it must come to an end. It is my time now, dear friend. Please step down with the same courage and dignity that you have displayed your entire life.

Now, you may have noticed I rarely do bodybuilding type poses. I don't consider myself strictly a bodybuilder. And posing is a way to display your strong points and hide your weak points. An acquired skill if not an art that takes many years to master. One that I do not posses. So I prefer to take a pic just standing relax as you would see me in everyday life. Any glaring weaknesses would be clearly evident.

But, do to the lack of skill and experience with the judging panel, I feel I am force to mimic as best I can the pose or position of my competition. There you can easily judge, virtually body part by body part, who is superior. I don't know how to position the pictures side by side like "Kouroush" has done with Goodrum and Jaejonna but you can nonetheless see the clear superiority in my physique. This pic was taken maybe ten minutes ago on a whim and only one photo taken. I didn't want to drag this out by taking a bunch of shots and then deciding which one is best. I didn't feel there was any need to. I wish I contracted my chest so you would be able to see the dazzling array of striations. Sorry MuscleCenter, I'm just fighting for justice in an unjust world.

Well, its a really poor side by side comparision because we're not the same size.  I'm 5'11 and he's 5'5 and I outweigh him about 50 pounds.  Even with shrinking my picture, his waist is still hanging over his underwear. he doesn't have any conditioning, no abs, no legs, and his arms are still clearly smaller than mine. 

I have no clue as to why he's making every effort to try to prove that Jaejonna or any of these other people I've mentioned looks better but I think its just that everyone has a different idea as to what a great physique looks like.  Some people base it on size, some base it on conditioning, etc.  Its just a clusterfuck of possibilities. 
A

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #617 on: October 10, 2011, 05:00:21 AM »
I think its just that everyone has a different idea as to what a great physique looks like. 

Do you think you have a great physique?  ???

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #618 on: October 10, 2011, 05:32:08 AM »

Thanks,bro
here are pics taken yesterdayhttp://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.msg5638509#new
(now i am 172cm,85kg)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #619 on: October 10, 2011, 05:40:56 AM »
Jaejonna is 5'9" or 5'10". you do not outweigh him by 50 lbs. You don't have abs, you HAVE WORSE LEGS. An arm advantage that is it.

You truly are delusional, it makes my head hurt.

As for Pellius:

I will let the people be the judge.

Who here thinks Pellius should move up and if yes, above who? I will only consider the opinions of people with credibility (that means you don't get a vote comment Goodrum).

What light when yonder window breaks.  Sorry but when there's better lighting, they magically appear.  That's why bodybuilding shows have stage lighting for.... ::)

That's why there needs to be an informal, intelligent and neutral party of people to judge.  Sorry, but you simply don't have the capability of judging any type of physique....that's why everyone is complaining.

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #620 on: October 10, 2011, 05:53:13 AM »
Credit where credit is due, is this recent? If yes you'll move to list 1 when I get home.

No, that's two weeks before the other pictures.  They are all my show pictures from the 2009 NGA Night of Champions and the pictures you're showing is actually the day of the show.  Hotel lighting sucks.

If I was to show any recent pictures, it would look just about the same except I have a beard now.  I've retired from competitions and am working on other things now
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #621 on: October 10, 2011, 05:57:08 AM »
pellius is conditioned and vascularity is nuts that is category 1 ,loses some pts don't know where in the scheme of things on muscle thickness and overall mass compared to some other guys .but the guy is a great poster,and not overly shaking the tree to move up.give him his due.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #622 on: October 10, 2011, 05:59:02 AM »
pellius is conditioned and vascularity is nuts that is category 1 ,loses some pts don't know where in the scheme of things on muscle thickness and overall mass compared to some other guys .but the guy is a great poster,and not overly shaking the tree to move up.give him his due.

That's may whole thing about this...everyone has a different ideal on a physique.  Some judge conditioning, some judge muscularity, some judge vascularity, some judge size...etc.  That's why there needs to be a panel of people to decide.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #623 on: October 10, 2011, 06:01:02 AM »
Yeah post a pic I've never seen and then start bitching about the judging in an edit AFTER I said I'll move you up. Wow. Moron  ::). Yes people are and have been complaining and I am and have made a BUNCH of changes in response, just as I will later on. I said at the beginning that you can complain and that the people will ultimately decide.

These pictures have been around for 2 years, surely you not seen them before.  If not, then my apologizes.  I figured that everyone had pictures of me thanks to Keith/NoWorries/Onlyme/Pile of Ashes Floating in the Pacific.

But my complaint is that the rankings are a hodge-podge.  I'd get a panel of judges to decide the rankings and then a lot less people will complain.  
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: October 10, 2011, 06:07:42 AM »
Jaejonna is 5'9" or 5'10". you do not outweigh him by 50 lbs. You don't have abs, you HAVE WORSE LEGS. An arm advantage that is it.

You truly are delusional, it makes my head hurt.

As for Pellius:

I will let the people be the judge.

Who here thinks Pellius should move up and if yes, above who? I will only consider the opinions of people with credibility (that means you don't get a vote comment Goodrum).

No way in hell Pellius goes above DaViinci. I definitely put him above Devilsmile and RIGHT at MuscleCenter's level, so he's pretty damn close to where he needs to be.

I would have it

1 Davinci
2 Musclecenter (earlier I said Pellius had the edge but Musclecenter posted some new shots that look more impressive than his earlier ones)
3 Pellius
4 Devilsmile

2 and 3 could easily be interchangeable, extremely close...