Author Topic: Do i not respond to GH!???I dont get it  (Read 10454 times)

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
Do i not respond to GH!???I dont get it
« on: June 03, 2012, 01:56:09 PM »
Ok on my 4th kit of Thanktrophin GH went from 6iu to 8iu and now ive been on 10iu for awhile,Also on 50mg prop EOD 50mg mast EOD and 150mg Tren EOD.At first my diet was crap so as of last few weeks ive been dieting hard and gues what NO FUCKING RESULTS WHAT SO EVER

-NO FAT LOSS
-NO MUSCLE GROWTH
-NO NAIL GROWTH
-NO SIDE EFFECTS NO NOTHING!!!

Is it possible i dont respond to hgh?I would say maybe its bunk?But its from the man who must not be named so its suppose to be 100% legit.Can someone tell me whats going on?Its like im on nothing at all

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Do i not respond to GH!???I dont get it
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 01:57:44 PM »
do you believe you can change your body or are you just waiting and hoping for a miracle?

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 01:59:59 PM »
do you believe you can change your body or are you just waiting and hoping for a miracle?

What do you mean?I know i can change my body ive done it before

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 02:43:50 PM »
Have a Serum test done, it's only $50. It will tell you if the HGH is good or not
It's not Tennis!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 04:04:31 PM »

WTF are you waiting for?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 04:11:59 PM »
Thanks have always treated me well.

One thing a lot of people don't realize is that GH takes a long time to kick in. I know people swear it changes them in a matter of weeks, but that is simply not the case with me and all the guys i know who use it in real life.

The leaner you are, the faster you will see improvements IMO. If you have some fat on you, i doubt you will see much for a while.

I don't get much nail growth from GH, even on 10iu i can't tell much of a difference. The main thing i notice quickly is lethargy and improved sleep.

It's not magic like many believe. It takes months to see solid results and i've used about every generic there is over the past 2 years.

Stay on it man, use at least 5iu per day and give it some time. Make sure you diet and do cardio, it's not going to change you as much as many will lead you to believe. Getting a serum test can help check if it's real or not.

Sides do not mean it's working or not working. I've used Pharma GH that didn't give me any sides and took 3 months to really see a difference.

Good luck!

8)

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 05:21:06 PM »

I just can't belribe this.cause.for me one month on real gh four iu I went up about 20 lbs and was so full specially delts and it just made my body look so much differance. I have no chest and gh gave me a thick full chest. One month. Like gh 15 said real gh changes is days.

One thing a lot of people don't realize is that GH takes a long time to kick in. I know people swear it changes them in a matter of weeks, but that is simply not the case with me and all the guys i know who use it in real life.

The leaner you are, the faster you will see improvements IMO. If you have some fat on you, i doubt you will see much for a while.

I don't get much nail growth from GH, even on 10iu i can't tell much of a difference. The main thing i notice quickly is lethargy and improved sleep.

It's not magic like many believe. It takes months to see solid results and i've used about every generic there is over the past 2 years.

Stay on it man, use at least 5iu per day and give it some time. Make sure you diet and do cardio, it's not going to change you as much as many will lead you to believe. Getting a serum test can help check if it's real or not.

Sides do not mean it's working or not working. I've used Pharma GH that didn't give me any sides and took 3 months to really see a difference.

Good luck!

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 07:20:45 PM »
I just can't belribe this.cause.for me one month on real gh four iu I went up about 20 lbs and was so full specially delts and it just made my body look so much differance. I have no chest and gh gave me a thick full chest. One month. Like gh 15 said real gh changes is days.

What else were you on?

I'm not here to argue, but gaining 20 pounds in 1 month from "just" 4iu of GH is plain insanity.

8)

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 07:24:58 PM »

I'm not buying into the change over night story's. I've used Lilly, blue tops, nipertropin and now using Thanks. The Lilly was the best and followed by Thanks, they both worked but results were slow and over time.
It's not Tennis!

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 07:44:36 PM »
Like I have always said chinese HGH is inconsistent. They do not have to follow FDA guidlines are GMP codes so getting a bad batch can be possible. Have you had luck with any HGH? I would not use chinese HGH but if I had to I would probably use thanks. but their are other blackmarket HGH kits that I believe to be more potent like eurotropin or Vitex.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 07:58:59 PM »
Like I have always said chinese HGH is inconsistent. They do not have to follow FDA guidlines are GMP codes so getting a bad batch can be possible. Have you had luck with any HGH? I would not use chinese HGH but if I had to I would probably use thanks. but their are other blackmarket HGH kits that I believe to be more potent like eurotropin or Vitex.

True. When messing with gh and its not pharm grade I don't think results are ever really "guaranteed".

NY if youve been on that much for even as little as a month and have noticed no change at all you most likely have bunk..

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 08:36:19 PM »

Not just from GH! I cant believe you would actually try to get people to believe this.
~

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 08:47:56 PM »

Good luck!

8)

Thanks man but honestly i believe im on my 4th kid and ABOSULTY NOTHING,Just dosent add up seeing how people say these crazy things about GH n i dont even see anything at all

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 08:50:28 PM »

I had the good batch of kigs NOTHING tried a few vials of taitrophin that i have NOTHING

I can get a kit of serostim for $440 but thats extremly expensive for me is it worth it?Is 4iu of serostim better than 10iu of Thanks?Will i see results?

Honest to god i feel like im on no GH at all,its like im injecting nothing

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 08:53:58 PM »
True. When messing with gh and its not pharm grade I don't think results are ever really "guaranteed".

NY if youve been on that much for even as little as a month and have noticed no change at all you most likely have bunk..

idk how its bunk if the source is legit and every person who talks about Thanks dosent have a bad word to say,It dosent add up everyone said thanks are great expect i feel like im not on them

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 09:10:18 PM »
Not just from GH! I cant believe you would actually try to get people to believe this.

Of course not. But my ass dosage was the same before I started just added gh. Should.of.clarified obviously not 20 lbs of muscle obviously. But the change was drastic. Even water weight everythig was huge. Probably gained 14 lbs water weight who knows but fact was it hit hard and fast.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 09:12:16 PM »
What else were you on?

I'm not here to argue, but gaining 20 pounds in 1 month from "just" 4iu of GH is plain insanity.

8)

Alrdy posted to other reply. Didn't mean 20 lbs muscle. Probably honestly like 14 lbs water weight. But fact was must of been legitimate.to cause that much fullness even from.water weight. Was crazy. Lost a ton of water once stopped. But changes were crazy.

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 09:16:34 PM »
Alrdy posted to other reply. Didn't mean 20 lbs muscle. Probably honestly like 14 lbs water weight. But fact was must of been legitimate.to cause that much fullness even from.water weight. Was crazy. Lost a ton of water once stopped. But changes were crazy.

try and keep thread on topic please,what kind of GH was it?I can get my hands on serostim buts very expensive

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 09:35:51 PM »
try and keep thread on topic please,what kind of GH was it?I can get my hands on serostim buts very expensive

Hey nymuscle, look up private MD labs online, you pay them $50 for an hgh serum test. They send you to a lab, no questions asked, you take 10 iu 3 hours before the blood test, you get your results online. You have a piece of mind about what you purchased and for future purchases if any. Then you know if it's just you or if your HGH is bunk. I did it with my first order of Thanks and will do it again next week with my new kits I just started.
It's not Tennis!

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 11:02:05 PM »
I think 4IU's of serostim is better than taking 10Iu's of thanks. But you have to be careful there are alot of bunk serostim kits around. I would try to get humatrope. If you know the guy who actually gets the prescription like I do then buy the serostim but if it is some online person you dont know I would pass on it. To much money at risk. even palumbo bought bunk kits of serostim online from some guy who did not know personally. If you buy human grade just make sure it is from a guy you know who gets the prescription himself and you can actually get a look at the prescription label.

How did you get so lean to begin with? just hard work? or did you use some AAS? looks like you worked pretty hard in your final picture. Do you have a recent picture?

I also agree with overload the best gains take some time! I hate when I hear people thinking HGH gains come within a few days or even a week. The best gains come after a few months of use even if you are lean just depending on how used to using HGH you are. If you are a fairly new HGH user give it a few months.Some new users do not get gains for 4 months! even on human grade. I would just go get a serum test like someone suggested. see where your levels are at.

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 05:36:44 AM »
I think 4IU's of serostim is better than taking 10Iu's of thanks. But you have to be careful there are alot of bunk serostim kits around. I would try to get humatrope. If you know the guy who actually gets the prescription like I do then buy the serostim but if it is some online person you dont know I would pass on it. To much money at risk. even palumbo bought bunk kits of serostim online from some guy who did not know personally. If you buy human grade just make sure it is from a guy you know who gets the prescription himself and you can actually get a look at the prescription label.

How did you get so lean to begin with? just hard work? or did you use some AAS? looks like you worked pretty hard in your final picture. Do you have a recent picture?

I also agree with overload the best gains take some time! I hate when I hear people thinking HGH gains come within a few days or even a week. The best gains come after a few months of use even if you are lean just depending on how used to using HGH you are. If you are a fairly new HGH user give it a few months.Some new users do not get gains for 4 months! even on human grade. I would just go get a serum test like someone suggested. see where your levels are at.

yea the weight loss was just hard work and a little bit of clen my final picture i used aas to bulk then cut.No recent pics but im 208 n fat right now and yeah the sterostim is from an aids paiteint from what i understand.Also whats the site for the GH test?

thankyou

i tell you something, see, you cannot just eat whatever you want even on gear and expect overnight results.

oh, and it seems like you been sold a bunch of bunk gh and steroids.

that, or youre doing everything wrong, from training to diet.

i know how to diet and i know how to train

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 05:37:16 AM »
Just dosent add up seeing how people say these crazy things about GH n i dont even see anything at all

Don't believe everything you read on the internet brother.

It takes times to see results from GH. I know thanks are good to go, so just keep on running it and see what happens.

Your best bet is a Serum test, but again it's not the miracle drug people lead you to believe.

Good luck!

8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 08:54:55 AM »
he did this thread while back and in the middle of gh15 mania last yr oct/nov he handpicked this kid to get him to the next level and get him there.kid got in good shape there,and it was guaranteed he would go far on right protocal....

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »
he did this thread while back and in the middle of gh15 mania last yr oct/nov he handpicked this kid to get him to the next level and get him there.kid got in good shape there,and it was guaranteed he would go far on right protocal....

what happened with this? I thought gh15 picked some guys to train and nymuscle was one of them  ???

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 04:31:43 PM »
what happened with this? I thought gh15 picked some guys to train and nymuscle was one of them  ???

I was i ran into personal probelms n got off cycle for a little im back in full blast now and he wont answer my PM's or emails