Author Topic: Sly | Sylvester Stallone Documentary | Official Trailer | Netflix  (Read 1253 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Sly | Sylvester Stallone Documentary | Official Trailer | Netflix
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2023, 06:23:56 AM »
15k posts and you dont know who vissy is?
ah ok i think you mean Vince the Black guy?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2023, 08:09:03 AM »
I read somewhere that employees of Sly are not allowed to look him in the eye, maybe BS but who knows.

I heard the same about Lou's employees not being allowed to understand him.

I haven't heard that about Sly, tbh. Dolph Lundgren did mention that he was an asshole, accusing him of basically flirting with his wife, Brigitte Nielsen, when Dolph was with Grace Jones at the time and was faithful/committed. Obviously Sly got upset that he couldn't get his wife on lock and was taking it out on the innocent party instead of keeping her in check. I watched the Netflix documentary and just didn't find it particularly interesting in comparison to Arnold's. It didn't seem to gel things together. He did mention about his regrets with his family choices but didn't go anywhere into it as much as Arnold did. I've heard some good things about Arnold, behind the scenes and shitload of bad things about Franco.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2023, 08:41:47 AM »
I heard the same about Lou's employees not being allowed to understand him.

I haven't heard that about Sly, tbh. Dolph Lundgren did mention that he was an asshole, accusing him of basically flirting with his wife, Brigitte Nielsen, when Dolph was with Grace Jones at the time and was faithful/committed. Obviously Sly got upset that he couldn't get his wife on lock and was taking it out on the innocent party instead of keeping her in check. I watched the Netflix documentary and just didn't find it particularly interesting in comparison to Arnold's. It didn't seem to gel things together. He did mention about his regrets with his family choices but didn't go anywhere into it as much as Arnold did. I've heard some good things about Arnold, behind the scenes and shitload of bad things about Franco.
Gregg Valentino said some things about Franco & while Gregg talks alot i believe there is some truth in what he says.
I like Sly in his films but i think in real life he´s a difficult person, probably his upbringing with his father.
This seems to be a thing with a lot of stars mickey Rourke is another example

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2023, 09:27:58 AM »
Being driven in life to achieve your goals comes at a consequence to other things in life, unfortunately this isn't just contained to acting, success demands selfishness, one day you wake up and smell the roses, you made it you achieved your goals then you look over at your family if you still have one and there you see the personal cost of success.

:D