Author Topic: Florida Medical Marijuana Campaign Has Enough Signatures To Get On Ballot  (Read 944 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Here we to.  FL to join Colorado/Washington state.... And I hear NH and DC are also getting on board.

Until they have a DUI test for it, I don't like the idea of stoners on the road without any sort of way to catch them.  But it looks like Florida may add it.  We'll have to see if the hater elderly outnumber the young hip people that love the idea. 

Bodybuilding related, if they can make weed brownies, I'm assuming they can put it in whey protein also? 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Here we to.  FL to join Colorado/Washington state.... And I hear NH and DC are also getting on board.

Until they have a DUI test for it, I don't like the idea of stoners on the road without any sort of way to catch them.  But it looks like Florida may add it.  We'll have to see if the hater elderly outnumber the young hip people that love the idea. 

Bodybuilding related, if they can make weed brownies, I'm assuming they can put it in whey protein also? 

Look at the studies of people that drive high on pot. You will be astonished...

http://norml.org/library/item/marijuana-and-driving-a-review-of-the-scientific-evidence

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Oh brother, stoners on the road with no way to catch them... oh nooossss,one might slow down from 13 to a stop 50 feet to soon and cause someone to have to jam on their brakes, the horror....

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Franky speaking, a lot depends in the stuff you use. It is all a different high. Some are stronger.
$

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Franky speaking, a lot depends in the stuff you use. It is all a different high. Some are stronger.
im pretty sure every time ive smoke weed and driven, ive gone ten under the speed limit and stopped 500 yards early. Lol.

now people driving on meth/heroin, theres an issue. Ive blacked out driving while using heroin. And on meth ive literally driven across lanes. Its horrible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Look at the studies of people that drive high on pot. You will be astonished...

http://norml.org/library/item/marijuana-and-driving-a-review-of-the-scientific-evidence

The argument is that while they admit SOME motor skills are affected, it's not a MAJOR difference.  I can agree with this... but SOME is still going to mean more wrecks each year on the FL roads. 

At the very least, I'm going to lose a few minutes each trip because these people are going to drive slowly and clog up 4 way stop signs.  I want everyone on the road as focused as possible.  Not a major change, but statistically, we'll see longer waits and more wrecks.  Not a ton, but some.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The argument is that while they admit SOME motor skills are affected, it's not a MAJOR difference.  I can agree with this... but SOME is still going to mean more wrecks each year on the FL roads. 

At the very least, I'm going to lose a few minutes each trip because these people are going to drive slowly and clog up 4 way stop signs.  I want everyone on the road as focused as possible.  Not a major change, but statistically, we'll see longer waits and more wrecks.  Not a ton, but some.

lol

Stop.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
'Bout time. Hopefully it will mellow out that zimerman OK Coral crowd.
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
'Bout time. Hopefully it will mellow out that zimerman OK Coral crowd.

;D

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
im pretty sure every time ive smoke weed and driven, ive gone ten under the speed limit and stopped 500 yards early. Lol.

now people driving on meth/heroin, theres an issue. Ive blacked out driving while using heroin. And on meth ive literally driven across lanes. Its horrible.
Weed is medicinal. A lot of countries have government approved healing centres serving weed
$

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Florida Medical Marijuana Campaign Has Enough Signatures To Get On Ballot
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 12:59:45 PM »
Did you sign the petition 240? I did!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 05:49:51 PM »
240..You sound like the various other bs safety groups out there.  ::)   People already are out there driving high.  Minimal impact at best.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 06:06:44 PM »
People that walk around in public stoned... they're like people that are completely wasted to me...

They're annoying as piss lol.   

DRUNK: "I love you brah, seriously, let me tell you, you're like the greatest bro I've ever known bro, for real man"

STONER: "Dude, for real, I think the whole establishment is the problem man, it's like, we all think we know it all but I'm just saying everyone should just let *insert any obnect* decide the natural laws, man, you know what I'm saying?"

Both are annoying as piss.   But I'm cool if they do it in their house.  But maybe a tradeoff----  You can 100% smoke all you want in your home, but IF IF IF you are stoned as shit, and you are driving a vehicle for non-emergency purposes, you lose that drivers license for 5 years, no warnings.

I'd be a-okay with that.  Cause I know people are going to abuse it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 06:12:44 PM »
People that walk around in public stoned... they're like people that are completely wasted to me...

They're annoying as piss lol.   

DRUNK: "I love you brah, seriously, let me tell you, you're like the greatest bro I've ever known bro, for real man"

STONER: "Dude, for real, I think the whole establishment is the problem man, it's like, we all think we know it all but I'm just saying everyone should just let *insert any obnect* decide the natural laws, man, you know what I'm saying?"

Both are annoying as piss.   But I'm cool if they do it in their house.  But maybe a tradeoff----  You can 100% smoke all you want in your home, but IF IF IF you are stoned as shit, and you are driving a vehicle for non-emergency purposes, you lose that drivers license for 5 years, no warnings.

I'd be a-okay with that.  Cause I know people are going to abuse it.
bro.... you really should stick to arguing subjects yoi have first hand experience with.  Cause its painfully obvious you have no clue what youre talking about. Lulz

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 06:13:11 PM »

You're kidding, S.Fl already has the worst drivers in the country! Smoking a little ganja before you get behind the wheel may mellow out some of the road rage! It will have no effect on the bad drivers from all over the world I have to contend with every day!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 06:39:01 PM »
bro.... you really should stick to arguing subjects yoi have first hand experience with.  Cause its painfully obvious you have no clue what youre talking about. Lulz

Unfortunately, 90% of the people I know, work with locally, even family, use marijuana.  it's not for me - I dislike smoke and just don't want to open any drug pathways in my life (family full of junkies, I don't want to open that door). 

To me, it just seems like I'm always waiting for them.  They're in my way lol.  They're just a tad slower.  They're just a step behind.  Maybe it's all in my head, but shit, stop giggling, and get out of my way.  The lack of focus is sickening... and I don't mind if they're just chilling at a bar.  but doing that unfocused shit at a red light, stoned while texting, ugh, they drive me nuts.