Author Topic: Higher doses  (Read 7525 times)

NineGeez

• Getbig II
Re: Higher doses
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2012, 02:58:03 AM »
only a retard like you can think that gh15 is a moron with no drug knowledge ... I think you are a gimmick with an agenda and I shit on you my friend  ;)

agenada?????? my agenda is to fuck your mom :D

gh15r is a gimmick stop kissing ass foo'!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2012, 03:00:32 AM »
agenada?????? my agenda is to fuck your mom :D

gh15r is a gimmick stop kissing ass foo'!
wow .. you are definetly raising a shitstorm on getbig  ::)

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2012, 03:03:15 AM »
wow .. you are definetly raising a shitstorm on getbig  ::)

not trying to pal? not everyone is an attention whore buddy,,

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2012, 03:11:11 AM »
not trying to pal? not everyone is an attention whore buddy,,
yawn

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2012, 03:46:41 AM »
only a retard like you can think that gh15 is a moron with no drug knowledge ... I think you are a gimmick with an agenda and I shit on you my friend  ;)

you read any of gh15s posts in the last three months

you that desperate to be in the gang
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2012, 04:05:03 AM »
you read any of gh15s posts in the last three months

you that desperate to be in the gang
the fact that you think gh15 is balonei speaks volumes about your bodybuilding IQ. It comes as no surprise that the gh15 detractors ar either agenda driven gimmicks or plain retards who don't know shit about bodybuilding. And judging by your "contributions" over the years and your photos I would take a wild guess and say you fall in the second category.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2012, 04:08:14 AM »
the fact that you think gh15 is balonei speaks volumes about your bodybuilding IQ. It comes as no surprise that the gh15 detractors ar either agenda driven gimmicks or plain retards who don't know shit about bodybuilding. And judging by your "contributions" over the years and your photos I would take a wild guess and say you fall in the second category.

What a surprise. Sev, the guy who looks like he doesn't train as a natural and only gets anywhere by megadosing, is on the GH15 bandwagon.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2012, 05:29:19 AM »

the bottom line is sev

when you saw the attention ta got with his principles you jumped on the natural band wagon stating how you would post pics at 160lbs ripped

then when people started laughing at you, you jumped on the gh15 mega dose drug band wagon no one will be suprised when you never post pics at your claimed 200 plus lbs at 8 percent

you live in a third wold shit hole with your parents and your whole life is baseds around getting attention on here

tis you that is the retard my friend  :-*
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
lol @ bigmac shakira meltind down ... I look like Hercules compared to you right now

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2012, 02:36:15 PM »
hold on...hold on

that pic on page 2, the one with you looking like an obese Gonzo from the muppets- that is what you have been bragging about? lol holy fuck!!! yeah keep pumping stud, you look great!!!

b

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2012, 02:38:06 PM »
Been running a higher dose of dbol last few days. Really good dbol. From the guy who should not be named. I'm amazed at how great it's working. No bloat at all. I think the better quality dbol bloats less it just feels cleaner. Same thing happend to me when I ran naps. I know sev gets some of the best human grade there in Romania.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2012, 02:49:28 PM »
Been running a higher dose of dbol last few days. Really good dbol. From the guy who should not be named. I'm amazed at how great it's working. No bloat at all. I think the better quality dbol bloats less it just feels cleaner. Same thing happend to me when I ran naps. I know sev gets some of the best human grade there in Romania.

Are you still running masteron? That might be helping with the bloat. You don't hear about that combo much but it always seemed interesting to me.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2012, 02:57:17 PM »
lol who needs 2 - 3 grams of gear a week to weigh over 200lbs, worst genetics ever.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2012, 03:05:16 PM »
Are you still running masteron? That might be helping with the bloat. You don't hear about that combo much but it always seemed interesting to me.

No man. I'm using primo and one shot of test a week. I'm very lean and full right now. Good dbol is fucken great.