Author Topic: Flexonline eats crow  (Read 857 times)

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Flexonline eats crow
« on: March 07, 2009, 10:26:12 AM »
KAI GREENE DROPS OUT
Greene drops out of Arnold Classic at 11th hour
March 6, 2009

by Shawn Perine

FLEXONLINE.COM

According to an anonymous IFBB official, Kai Greene has dropped out of the 2009 Arnold Classic. For weeks rumors were circulating that Greene was well behind in his prep for the contest, and eyewitness accounts had him weighing in the high 270s less than two weeks out from the show, roughly 20 pounds heavier than his usual competition weight. Greene, who placed third at the 2008 Arnold Classic, was being mentioned by some as a potential top-three - or higher - finisher in early January.

The decision is another in a long line of recent setbacks for Greene. Last year, he won the New York Pro but, according to all accounts, was not in good health in doing so. In late summer, a hernia operation sidelined him for the 2008 Olympia

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Flexonline eats crow
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 10:29:39 AM »
R

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 10:32:38 AM »
I love those old Newspaper mis-prints.... I have one somewhere, where it talks about the 8 or 9 miners in West Virginia from a few years ago with a headline that says "ALIVE!!"

They ran the paper too early and it turned out that all but one actually died.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 10:37:38 AM »
What the hell were the thinking to put this online? Kai will win the show now and make them into fools!  ???

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »
What the hell were the thinking to put this online? Kai will win the show now and make them into fools!  ???

They don't need Kai for that ::)

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 11:30:48 AM »
I love those old Newspaper mis-prints.... I have one somewhere, where it talks about the 8 or 9 miners in West Virginia from a few years ago with a headline that says "ALIVE!!"

They ran the paper too early and it turned out that all but one actually died.

That was hilarious. Stupid miners got the newspaper good by dying  ;)