Author Topic: 2018 Arnold Classic - Roelly Winklaar should've won!!  (Read 5233 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Roelly Winklaar should've won!!
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2018, 12:10:01 PM »
By far best shape to him of all the pros. I think he should place higher on shape alone but there has to be some sort of penalty for not coming in conditioned, I guess. He looks better then most with the water/conditioning that he does have already.
And that's why Cedric won. And that's also why Flex won some shows over other bodybuilders. And why Melvin placed high, because of their shape.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2018, 12:19:45 PM »
It's pointless to mull over "why" because there really is no valid reason for it. The judging isn't consistent because behind the scenes favours dictate close calls. That's something we can't quantify.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2018, 12:59:16 PM »
roelly is a beast.

a beast.

a freak.

a freakin beast. a beast freak.

a side show.

a circus freak.

a monster.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2018, 01:26:26 PM »
Roelly was too watery, too smooth.

Actually I think everybody in the lineup was a little bit too watery to smooth. With the exception of maybe Dexter and maybe even Dennis wolf. Even though wolf was way down in size, from the pictures I saw he looked pretty God damn lean

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2018, 01:49:26 PM »
And that's why Cedric won. And that's also why Flex won some shows over other bodybuilders. And why Melvin placed high, because of their shape.
True, but Cedric has never appealed to me. Boring shape that seems to be degrading. Beyeke looks better, imo and considering neither are coming in overly lean, I would go Beyeke over McMillan. Not that it matters since neither were close to winning, lol.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2018, 02:42:25 PM »
Rolly looked great. I agree he arguably should have won.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2018, 03:11:24 PM »
Roelly was too watery, too smooth.

Actually I think everybody in the lineup was a little bit too watery to smooth. With the exception of maybe Dexter and maybe even Dennis wolf. Even though wolf was way down in size, from the pictures I saw he looked pretty God damn lean
When Cedric's on, he's great. But it seems like ever since that hospital scare, he's been spotty. Needs to make up his mind, either quit competing or come in shape.

chess315

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2018, 07:41:15 PM »
I agree roelly all the way

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2018, 07:48:37 PM »
When Cedric's on, he's great. But it seems like ever since that hospital scare, he's been spotty. Needs to make up his mind, either quit competing or come in shape.

What hospital scare did he have? I think Rolley beat Cedric for sure. But if Cedric ever comes in super crisp then watch out everyone.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2018, 07:55:05 PM »
The only thing Cedric is on is drugs and his knees.  How else can one explain his placing?  FTN.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2018, 07:55:33 PM »
is he better than Heath though?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2018, 08:43:57 PM »
The only thing Cedric is on is drugs and his knees.  How else can one explain his placing?  FTN.

If only Cedric's physique matched his larger-than-life personality.

Roelly is a freak but he's not as complete as the top two in this show (except for Dex who has no calves).