Author Topic: gh15--true story  (Read 9016 times)

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
gh15--true story
« on: November 23, 2012, 04:08:53 PM »

to all new members of cult of bodybuild,,

personal explenation for why the hatret  is so big  on getbig dieing board,,

for many years going back to mid 2000..i ,,gh15,, was the absolite bodybuild autority on the boarding,,i raised a generation there...
i was the pride and joy of that boarding,, every one and their mama...first thing they said to every filt was..."but we have gh15",,we have god of hormones...you dont,,i was and still am the most admired individual in the history of that place,,i could do WHATEVER THE FUCK i wanted there i could say i would rape someone and it was ok by all,,i had free hand to do ANY TING I WANTED,,neverever banned...they couldnt i was thei shining star...very very bright star standing above EVERYTHING,,i was TABOO,,they would pretty much protect me with anything they had,,i WAS A RATING MAGNET,,I WAS = BIG INCOME,,EVERYONE WAS ON CLOUD 9..THEY SUCESFULY HAD A SANE BODYBUILDER THT IS FROM WITHIN THE VOLCANO THAT WAS SPITTING TRUTH RIGHT AND LEFT...avidan loved it but...slowly with the years...the minority of DRUG ADDICTS/REMAILEERS/CORRUPT SUPP INDUSTRY...learned that gh15 is hurting their new house purchase in moldova and uk...they started reporting to higher levels above them..that gh15 the god of hormones may be a trator...they reported ....and i quote! "gh15 doesnt play by the rules"...the UNWRITTEN RULES WHO LET SCAMMER SELECTIVLY SCAM...AND MAKE SURE THE SUPP INDUSTRY REMAIN THE  CORE! OF THE UPRISINGG BODYBUILD MAKE BELIVE

this resulted in action by the top filts,,

starting in 2009 they slowly started registering to getbg...many new members ad gimicks withone misson

find who gh15 is ,,verify it for sure ,,and kill him...im talking murdering! not internet kill...

due to ron avidan gooolability and relyingness on weak minded and sociopatic easily bribed retards...thos new filt members started to trying to firstly finish gh15 credability on getbig...ofcourse it failed sine all getbig core fellas were gh15 admirers...a decision was made to go into bribery phase...

you know from the bible the term i created...generation nothingness,,well generation nothingnes...some of them took the briberys...and gh15 anti strted to get some voice....corupt voices...

phase 3 initiated in end of 2011...after the discovery of best product for bodybuild kigtropin...ip got into the picture...this was andrei ...biga...who ruined getbig my friends...

i warned..WARNED both alex and caos and yaron avidan...i said i will not be in a corupted board im too big of a name for that,,i gave aultimatum,,,few!,,,top els ere involved,,,aultimatum was never met,,

they thought that my love for getbig and unlimited powers to say anyting i desire will be enoughfor me eventho i warneed and spoke about my moral campus

i left,,i difdnt want to let my 100s of 1000s pupils feel betrayed sso i opened this institution aka agreed to be part of it and let my pupils have an uncorupted truth seeking and telling place with STRON MORALS

i won invinsibility for my messege is TRUE! i gained trust from cult of bodybuild fo i am its moral compass going almost 10 years 24/7

a joke cant last even 10 days!

i won the hearts and mind of bodybuilders around the globe,,they see me as their fatherly figure,,a whole generation wwrite...talk...act..and bodybuild gh15 way and style,,, just one look into the board i left will show  you thee deep markks i engraved into people
from writing like me ,,,  ,, ,,,, ,, to using ALL OF THE VOCUBULARY I CREATED ON A REGULAR BASIS

im admired everywhere even by my brainwashed haters

there is no doubt a wide screen movie wil be created about gh15 ,,will i be alive to see it? who knows but you will

i want you to know i stand for whats right no matter the circumstances,,and this is what i want to be my biggest mark in bodybuild history when im 6 feet under

gh15 approved
lion of judah

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: gh15--true story
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 04:11:23 PM »
Getbig doesn't care go back to your master's dog house with your tail between your legs

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 04:19:29 PM »
We do care. He is the most important person in bodybuilding.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 04:21:51 PM »
And getbig should care.

You should be aware of the lies that you are involved in. Why do you hold such animosity towards gh15? Why is there such a chip on your shoulder? Why even choose to respond in this thread?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 04:23:43 PM »
We do care. He is the most important person in bodybuilding.
No, we don't care. Everyone that gave a shit went to gh15's site. Which wasn't very many people. So please, kindly fuck off back to your other board.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 04:30:06 PM »
Why do you feel the need to use such hostile language? Is that how you all communicate with eachother on this board?

What is it about gh15 that rubs you the wrong way? Have you actually even taken the time to try any of his protocols? Is it the fact that he is a cocky, narcissistic rebel who believes that he knows it all?

I just don't get where all of this hate comes from. Are you open to learning and perhaps growing and expanding your paradigm of what it takes to be a bodybuilder? GH15's one and only desire was to allow every Tom, Dick, and Harry (harry dick...lol) who wanted to look like a bodybuilder to be able to so, and unmask the lies that you have been fed all of these years.

And for this you hate him???

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 04:31:52 PM »
No, we don't care. Everyone that gave a shit went to gh15's site. Which wasn't very many people. So please, kindly fuck off back to your other board.

Yes, I just checked...4,000 guests down to 1,000 guests. That would be a 75% drop. Obviously you DO care.  :-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 04:33:39 PM »
Why do you feel the need to use such hostile language? Is that how you all communicate with eachother on this board?

What is it about gh15 that rubs you the wrong way? Have you actually even taken the time to try any of his protocols? Is it the fact that he is a cocky, narcissistic rebel who believes that he knows it all?

I just don't get where all of this hate comes from. Are you open to learning and perhaps growing and expanding your paradigm of what it takes to be a bodybuilder? GH15's one and only desire was to allow every Tom, Dick, and Harry (harry dick...lol) who wanted to look like a bodybuilder to be able to so, and unmask the lies that you have been fed all of these years.

No hate , we don't care. Ain't no one on here pining for him. He's old news that gimmicks try and generate interest in

He thought this place would fall apart once his website was up and running , he thought he was bigger than Getbig and found out he's not.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 04:34:45 PM »
gh15 came and went in the blink  of a gay eye...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 04:35:05 PM »
Yes, I just checked...4,000 guests down to 1,000 guests. That would be a 75% drop. Obviously you DO care.  :-*
Guests? Lol. 1000 guests currently online, most ever 4000, must mean 3000 people went to gh15's site. Brutal logic.
The members here don't care. (You know, the ones that actually generate content). I literally don't even know the URL for that other board. But yes, we care so much.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 04:38:58 PM »
Guests? Lol. 1000 guests currently online, most ever 4000, must mean 3000 people went to gh15's site. Brutal logic.
The members here don't care. (You know, the ones that actually generate content). I literally don't even know the URL for that other board. But yes, we care so much.

I don't either , I never been to it and could care less , notice we're not posting there about Getbig , it's the other way around.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 04:39:56 PM »
gh15 came and went in the blink  of a gay eye...

I don't think that almost 8 years is the blink of an eye...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 04:40:52 PM »
8 Years? gh15 was not on getbig for 8 years, hth.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 04:43:11 PM »

No, 3000 people did not come to gh15's site, but they sure did leave GB after he left.

Typically things in life that I don't care about, I tend to not even waste my time commenting on...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 04:43:41 PM »
No, 3000 people did not come to gh15's site, but they sure did leave GB after he left.

Typically things in life that I don't care about, I tend to not even waste my time commenting on...
Brutal logic.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 04:44:34 PM »

hahahahahaha 8 years my ass....

you either are the same person or a loser cling-on

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2012, 04:44:55 PM »
8 Years? gh15 was not on getbig for 8 years, hth.

Excuse me, almost 7 years.

hm, i am no shown ray. he is one of the bodybuilders that i looked up to cuz in addition to being a bodybuilder he was also a good honest person. he also never counted on hormones to do the whole job when he trained he  trained.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2012, 04:46:33 PM »
Yes, that is so funny that I was off by a year.

I am more than willing to admit when I'm wrong fellas. In the real world that is considered a mark of maturity. Not saying such things as "OWNED" and such nonsense.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2012, 04:47:03 PM »
Didn't read. Don't care. Hope this helps.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2012, 04:47:21 PM »
Excuse me, almost 7 years.

hahahaha you can see how he later started to gimmick up his language even more...

gh15 is a 22 year old queer who live's in mommy's basement

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2012, 04:48:40 PM »

Pelleeus elf....how many dicks have you sucked as an adult (don't count your dad and uncles when you were a kid)?

Ballpark number will do.....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2012, 04:48:46 PM »
Didn't read. Don't care. Hope this helps.
It's ok, its not just you, no one cares.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2012, 04:50:15 PM »
ir·rel·e·vant/iˈreləvənt/
Adjective:   
Not connected with or relevant to something.
Synonyms:   
irrelative - insignificant - unimportant - immaterial

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2012, 04:51:47 PM »
Alright fellas, it's been fun. You guys really are good for a good laugh when I need one.

GH15 and the truth are much bigger than anything, not just this getbig board.

Getbig is on life support...you all are just too blind to see.

Good day.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2012, 04:53:31 PM »
Alright fellas, it's been fun. You guys really are good for a good laugh when I need one.

GH15 and the truth are much bigger than anything, not just this getbig board.

Getbig is on life support...you all are just too blind to see.

Good day.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.