Author Topic: UFC 193  (Read 65446 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: UFC 193
« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2015, 06:36:47 PM »

After :45, I never see her move her jaw again.  Looks broken early.
I already said that. ::) She eats a left from Holly and it's like her face froze.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2015, 06:38:08 PM »
I already said that. ::) She eats a left from Holly and it's like her face froze.

well arent you mister la de da saying something first

all you will be saying first when we meet is "please dont hit me anymore"

:D :D :D :D :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2015, 06:39:27 PM »
well arent you mister la de da saying something first

all you will be saying first when we meet is "please dont hit me anymore"

:D :D :D :D :D
Yes, through my tears of laughter. I'm going to Holms you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2015, 06:39:27 PM »
Even Trump

X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #329 on: November 15, 2015, 06:39:54 PM »
Yes, through my tears of laughter. I'm going to Holms you.

its no secret you are the preachers daughter

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #330 on: November 15, 2015, 06:40:23 PM »
Chael Sonnen said fights were fixed, next thing you know he tests positive and is completely eliminated from the UFC.  that's one example.  i know you have a much more inner circle knowledge than i do, but i always heard that pride was the real deal.

Was, until the Yakuza took over.  Remember that the head of Pride killed himself after the corruption was exposed.

You really have to hand it to the Japanese. They really take honor seriously. In this country when a politician or businessman claims "full responsibility" it means nothing. Nobody steps down. Nobody gets fired. I remember when Janet Reno claimed full responsibility regarding the slaughter at Waco but what did that mean? Nothing. The list goes on.

BTW, I'm not endorsing people killing themselves after being disgraced or failing.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #331 on: November 15, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »
This is what gets me when people said that Holms has pillows for fists and soft punches.

If anyone were to ever spar with a professional boxer, they will realize that even a tap to the chin from those hands feels like a sledgehammer.

"1"

100% accurate. HOLM HAS A RECORD OF 36 AND 2 in boxing. Shes been in the fight game for 15 years, countless kickboxing fights too and her mma experience.... Rousey solid judo game but all the hype that surrounded her made her think she could stand up with a boxer. In the end it was like an adult vs a child. Almost feel bad for her, shes a victim of her own hype...After she refused to touch gloves before the fight she deserved everything Holm dished out. Embarrassing.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #332 on: November 15, 2015, 07:04:34 PM »

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #333 on: November 15, 2015, 07:09:37 PM »
Rousey's 1st post-fight comments via instagram:

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: November 15, 2015, 07:22:13 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #335 on: November 15, 2015, 07:33:25 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

biggest upset in combat sports....

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: November 15, 2015, 07:39:21 PM »

'ronda rousy is the best athlete in the history of all sports!'
'what about Holly Hohm??'
'Even better!!!!'

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #337 on: November 15, 2015, 07:43:01 PM »
'ronda rousy is the best athlete in the history of all sports!'
'what about Holly Hohm??'
'Even better!!!!'

the day you spell her last name correctly,..............will be the day I get a job  :D :D :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #338 on: November 15, 2015, 07:43:23 PM »

Oh Rogan, ::).... Maybe in MMA, but it's still boxing's little brother in terms of important upsets.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: November 15, 2015, 07:43:53 PM »
the day you spell her last name correctly,..............will be the day I get a job  :D :D :D

really?   did I spell lousy wrong? :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #340 on: November 15, 2015, 07:44:44 PM »
really?   did I spell lousy wrong? :D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: November 15, 2015, 07:45:57 PM »

she'll be making her cookies with a blender for the next two months

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #342 on: November 15, 2015, 07:47:26 PM »
she'll be making her cookies with a blender for the next two months

I LOL'd so loudly that I woke up the family. 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: November 15, 2015, 07:48:12 PM »
I LOL'd so loudly that I woke up the family. 

gotcha ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: November 15, 2015, 07:50:34 PM »
thanks.  

yeah, rousey is still a badass if she fought another 6-8 minutes with a broken jaw.  it completely explains why she didn't ground and pound.  Suddenly she only had the weaker punching option + her face was in searing pain.  The kick must have hurt like heck if her jaw was already broken.

After :45, I never see her move her jaw again.  Looks broken early.

In between rounds she seemed more dazed then in pain.  I wonder if it went numb or something because it appears she took a lot more shots after it was broken. :D  She does spit out the water in a strange fashion between rounds.  I can't stop watching the fight!

Posted this before but it's awesome. This guy nailed it!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #345 on: November 15, 2015, 07:53:19 PM »
She received stitches inside her mouth and lip. No big deal. Her jaw was/is not broken.

a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #346 on: November 15, 2015, 07:56:07 PM »
In between rounds she seemed more dazed then in pain.  I wonder if it went numb or something because it appears she took a lot more shots after it was broken. :D  She does spit out the water in a strange fashion between rounds.  I can't stop watching the fight!

I remember when that college player's tibia shot thru his leg - he said it only hurt for a second, then it went that weird warm numb.  Body was in shock, pain receptors blocked to maintain consciousness, etc etc.

Once her jaw was broken, maybe that jaw just hung, and she knew it was fcked up, but with tens of millions of $ on her staying undefeated, she just plugged thru it.   Can't open mouth, that's cool, IF she can just KO Holm and get the hell out of the ring and get shit fixed.  it's all happening so fast.

as the blood welled up in her face and she started changing colors, she looked woozy.  almost fell over a few seconds before that big kick.  Came up sideways, side to opponent, completely clueless what was happening.  She probably would have thrown in towel at the end of that period... she was barely standing at that point.  Blood pooling and that busted jaw taking more blows.

Rousey acted like a punkass.  She believed her own hype.  She got a big head.  But she was tough IF she stayed up for 6-8 minutes with a shattered face, broken jaw, or something huge like that.  Her face was broken long before that brutal kick that ended it.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: November 15, 2015, 09:29:23 PM »
She received stitches inside her mouth and lip. No big deal. Her jaw was/is not broken.

I guess a lot of false reports floating around. :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #348 on: November 15, 2015, 09:54:00 PM »
Was, until the Yakuza took over.  Remember that the head of Pride killed himself after the corruption was exposed.

You really have to hand it to the Japanese. They really take honor seriously. In this country when a politician or businessman claims "full responsibility" it means nothing. Nobody steps down. Nobody gets fired. I remember when Janet Reno claimed full responsibility regarding the slaughter at Waco but what did that mean? Nothing. The list goes on.

BTW, I'm not endorsing people killing themselves after being disgraced or failing.

Dana White is a hardcore gambler...No problem throwing down $100,000 bets in black jack. You don't gamble like that if you aren't crooked. Michael Jordan was also a hardcore gambler. MJ was told to take a year off at the height of his basketball career because he was fixing games with refs. The commissioner basically suspended MJ for a year. That's when MJ said he was going to try to play major league baseball...Ya right, the guy absolutely loves basketball and couldn't get enough of it. Yet we were led to believe he wanted to go play baseball. UFC and Dana without a doubt have the ability to manipulate drug testing with pay offs. Independent testing doesn't mean someone won't take a pay off.   They're coming out now saying Holly Holms had to take 2 drug tests because he first test was too watered down. That information is leaked on purpose by someone from the UFC.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #349 on: November 15, 2015, 11:50:22 PM »
Dana White is a hardcore gambler...No problem throwing down $100,000 bets in black jack. You don't gamble like that if you aren't crooked. Michael Jordan was also a hardcore gambler. MJ was told to take a year off at the height of his basketball career because he was fixing games with refs. The commissioner basically suspended MJ for a year. That's when MJ said he was going to try to play major league baseball...Ya right, the guy absolutely loves basketball and couldn't get enough of it. Yet we were led to believe he wanted to go play baseball. UFC and Dana without a doubt have the ability to manipulate drug testing with pay offs. Independent testing doesn't mean someone won't take a pay off.   They're coming out now saying Holly Holms had to take 2 drug tests because he first test was too watered down. That information is leaked on purpose by someone from the UFC.

He throws down money like that because he has it. The average pathological gambler throws down way more percentage wise of their income and grow broke. As William Bennet said when he was blasted for gambling, "I'm blowing the lunch money."

I didn't know that being a big time gambler automatically makes you corrupt. And I don't know how easy it is to pay off everybody and buy off the whole drug testing organization. It's not like the same doctor draws the blood and everything goes through his hands. When I take a blood test it is immediately taped over, marked and sealed. A person I know who does compete in MMA said that he also has to initial the label containing his blood. And I'm not sure how easy it is for the doctor to take the vial to a private area, and switch it with tainted drug infested blood (where would he get that and store it?) and then send it out. Or maybe they have to locate each time a drug is tested who is actually doing the testing and pay them off. And the notion that everyone is corrupt and would always keep their mouth shut.

Corruption eventually comes out. Someone is going to talk.

The UFC would survive and be prosperous no matter if Rhonda won or Holly. Same with everybody else. Corruption will eventually catch up with them. The UFC doesn't need to cheat  to succeed. They already have. No one fighter carries the venue. And there's constantly new faces (and old) coming on the scene to stir things up.