Author Topic: 2008: Giuliani 24% Rice 18% McCain 17%  (Read 19138 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: 2008: Giuliani 24% Rice 18% McCain 17%
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2006, 11:35:18 AM »
NO YOU ARE WRONG!
DON'T!!!! MAKE!! ME... Pull over this CAR!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »
OOOH!!!! Don't say that, man!  Buchanan better not throw his name in the hat!  He's the last thing we need.  lol
Pat Pat Pat Pat ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2006, 11:37:28 AM »
NO YOU ARE WRONG!

Show me one report that says the molten metal pools under WTC1 and 2 were from fuel tanks.  you cannot.  Even the 911 Commission refused to address this point.

Look at the max temp jet fuel or gasoline burns.  It's way below what can melt steel! And this 50-foot deep pool of molten steel lasted weeks.  It's the smoking gun of 9/11, my friend.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2006, 11:59:14 AM »
Here's Pat's newer works:

http://www.theamericancause.org/patarchives.htm

I read some of the old and new.  I think Pat is sincere and I actually agree with him on some issues (strong defense, lower taxes).  I think the biggest problem he has is his delivery.  From what I recall, he also has race issues.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2006, 12:00:24 PM »
OOOH!!!! Don't say that, man!  Buchanan better not throw his name in the hat!  He's the last thing we need.  lol

Hey he won the New Hampshire primary.   :)  He is one way we could wind up with President Hillary. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2006, 12:15:33 PM »
I read some of the old and new.  I think Pat is sincere and I actually agree with him on some issues (strong defense, lower taxes).  I think the biggest problem he has is his delivery.  From what I recall, he also has race issues.   
no race issues, my fellow liberal buddies made that one up ;D I too have problems with pat... I have my, WTF did you just say, oh bullshit moments with Pat, but..... I can't pick a politician who I don't have issues with...  So I go along and pick ideas I like and ideas I don't, no heros...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2006, 12:39:49 PM »
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_giuliani.html

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0406/S00031.htm

here you can see Rudy admitting that 1) He knew the WTC was coming down before those poor firefighters or anyone else did.  2) FEMA was in the house 12 hours BEFORe 9/11.

Long Debunked "Rumor" Validated by Giuliani

FEMA in NYC prior to 9-11 for Project TRIPOD terror drill, scheduled for
9-12
By Gregor Holland
As of this writing, June 2, 2004, the transcript of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's testimony to the 9-11 Commission during the May 18-19, 2004 hearings in New York is the only transcript of that hearing omitted from the Commission website ( http://www.9-11commission.gov).

Did Rudy say something wrong?

In case you missed it live, you can listen to his testimony in full at the WNYC radio website at: http://www.wnyc.org/news/articles/28147. As Giuliani recounts his experience of the day of 9/11, and the evolving location of the Emergency Command Center that morning, you might want to pay special attention to what he says at the end of his prepared statement:

"... the reason Pier 92 was selected as a command center was because on the next day, on September 12, Pier 92 was going to have a drill, it had hundreds of people here, from FEMA, from the Federal Government, from the State, from the State Emergency Management Office, and they were getting ready for a drill for biochemical attack. So that was gonna be the place they were going to have the drill. The equipment was already there, so we were able to establish a command center there, within three days, that was two and a half to three times bigger than the command center that we had lost at 7 World Trade Center. And it was from there that the rest of the search and rescue effort was completed."

Why would they remove Rudy's words from the transcripts?  because it showed FEMA was coincidentally there, which FEMA denied, then records later showed wrong

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2006, 01:02:57 PM »
Giuliani himself said he was told of the collapse before it happend ???  Holy Crap.... I suppose you all have a valid reason for who would be privy in the fog of events unfolding, that the buildings would collapse ::)  This one statement is a wake the fuck up piece of evidence...

The next morning.... Giuliani: "Thanks God I'm a republican in NY... Thanks God I'm a republican in NY... Thanks God I'm a republican in NY... Thanks God I'm a republican in NY... Thanks God I'm a republican in NY..."

BWHAHahahahahhhahahahaha hahaha..... fucking amazing....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2006, 01:12:16 PM »
Giuliani himself said he was told of the collapse before it happend ???  Holy Crap.... I suppose you all have a valid reason for who would be privy in the fog of events unfolding, that the buildings would collapse ::)  This one statement is a wake the f**k up piece of evidence...

His own words.  You can believe the 911 Truth movement will be all over an run of his to the White House.  Why did 3000 die, all the while being told to 'return to their offices" by the Public announcement system, and Rudy has the luxury of this information?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2006, 01:25:56 PM »
Giuliani himself said he was told of the collapse before it happend ???  Holy Crap.... I suppose you all have a valid reason for who would be privy in the fog of events unfolding, that the buildings would collapse ::)  This one statement is a wake the f**k up piece of evidence...

..... fucking amazing....

Oh yeah, I remember reading it on all the front pages around the country.....don't you remember ::)??

Jeez, get over it!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2006, 01:31:54 PM »
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/911.wtc.giuliani.was.warned.wmv

IN his own words.  He knew the towers were coming down despite no one in the FDNY knowing.  He knew the towers were coming down despite there only being two small pockets of fire.  He was warned prior to the collapse when no one else was.  

Now Rudy might not have been in on things that day.  But he should tell us who was on that radio, that saw him enter the building, and ordered him outta there immediately ;)

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2006, 01:52:30 PM »
Oh yeah, I remember reading it on all the front pages around the country.....don't you remember ::)??

Jeez, get over it!!
bollocks!!!  This, from a bugger of skanky neocon traiiiiiitors!  If you berks cock-up the west any worse, we're all done for!  9/11 ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2006, 02:24:43 PM »

Jeez, get over it!!
ah... get over what?  When very incriminating statements like this are made?  WTF is your problem man?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2006, 03:09:39 PM »
I said it ALOOOONG time ago, if Guliani wins the nomination he'll win by a landslide, and of course I'll vote for him....McCain is just too Liberal!

You call a man who cheated on his wife, got a divorce, the opposite of being liberal. he was being liberal with something (as was Clinton, it doesn't make it right)

His family values will questioned...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2006, 03:19:32 PM »
You call a man who cheated on his wife, got a divorce, the opposite of being liberal. he was being liberal with something (as was Clinton, it doesn't make it right)

His family values will questioned...

omg  he got DIVORCED?   :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2006, 03:37:11 PM »
Sarcasm?  have we had a divorced president?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2006, 03:46:40 PM »

It's not the fact he got divorced.  I think it's how it came about.  My memory is fuzzy, but I recall he may have started an affair with his current woman while he was still married, and I think she actually moved in with him before he divorced his wife.  Something like that.  Definitely something that will cause problems for him with some conservative voters.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2006, 04:15:26 PM »
ah... get over what?  When very incriminating statements like this are made?  WTF is your problem man?

Get over that the conspiracy therories are in the shitter and the only people that give a crap are the Bush haters because their the only ones that are really putting this crap out there like this wackjob.............

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2006, 04:26:32 PM »
It's not the fact he got divorced.  I think it's how it came about.  My memory is fuzzy, but I recall he may have started an affair with his current woman while he was still married, and I think she actually moved in with him before he divorced his wife.  Something like that.  Definitely something that will cause problems for him with some conservative voters.

Exactly, I remember he performed a marriage ceremony for a couple, and i thought, "that marriage is doomed from the start. How are going to have man who fuq around on his wife perform your marriage. How can people be so blind. I don't trust him, and if he became president, he better give free economy size jars of Vaseline. Because he will screw the country real good.

Then what about him taking credit for keeping NYC together during 9/11? He did what any Mayor would have done, he's didn't do anything special.  Plus he pro-gay rights (being in NYC does that to you). That will f him up with not just conservatives

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »
Intenseone

Noun:
Singular:
Intenseone
Plural:
Intenseones

1.  A mechanical device intended to make a task easier.
2.  Equipment used in a profession, e.g., tools of the trade.
3.  (slang) A complete idiot.
4.  (slang) Penis.
5.  (slang) A person who uncritically supports and assists established authority. See sell out.
6.  (slang) By association, any contemptible, inadequate, or unpleasant person.
7.  (slang) A person who is used in relationships for reasons other than love.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2006, 04:49:02 PM »
Intenseone

Noun:
Singular:
Intenseone
Plural:
Intenseones

1.  A mechanical device intended to make a task easier.
2.  Equipment used in a profession, e.g., tools of the trade.
3.  (slang) A complete idiot.
4.  (slang) Penis.
5.  (slang) A person who uncritically supports and assists established authority. See sell out.
6.  (slang) By association, any contemptible, inadequate, or unpleasant person.
7.  (slang) A person who is used in relationships for reasons other than love.

LMAO....Hahahahahahaha!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2006, 09:28:19 PM »
I just realized something.

911 Skeptics want what is right:  A thorough, unbiased investigation of the event that has many unanswered questions.

Neocons want what is right for American Imperialism in the world. 

And yall can call 9/11 skeptics crazy, you can call them idiots, you can call them anything... but at the end of the day, all they want is a full investigation of a crime in which 3000 died.  They want the truth.  They want answers.  They want what's right.  And if you want to shit on them for wanting the truth, feel free. That makes you the liars ;)