Author Topic: Why don't...  (Read 3904 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Why don't...
« on: January 31, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »
any MMA fighters post here?

Maybe onlyme can get BJ Penn to post on getbig...

Bluto as "super"mod ( ::) ) it should be in your contract to cantact these guys and have them posting on getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Why don't...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 07:41:08 PM »
i'll look into that right after i get stallone to post on the e board  ;)
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:45:12 PM »
As long as Bluto is here running off at the mouth about shit he doesn't have a clue about, I doubt we see many more people come to the board. Especially someone who fights professionally.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 08:01:18 PM »
Bluto as "super"mod ( ::) ) it should be in your contract to cantact these guys and have them posting on getbig.

1. Bluto needs to learn about MMA  2. It's hard to find any MMA fighters that are worth 2 cents where Bluto's from, if there even are any period.
Predictions
 40/61

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 01:29:05 AM »
any MMA fighters post here?

Maybe onlyme can get BJ Penn to post on getbig...

Have you seen Bluto?  What he knows he knows from reading not from knowing.  The only people he could get to post are his aunts and uncles.......... maybe.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 12:04:24 PM »
As long as Bluto is here running off at the mouth about shit he doesn't have a clue about, I doubt we see many more people come to the board. Especially someone who fights professionally.

Are you saying anyone can cut and paste from the UG and Sherdog? 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »
Have you seen Bluto?  What he knows he knows from reading not from knowing.  The only people he could get to post are his aunts and uncles.......... maybe.
You skipped over the part about you getting BJ Penn to post here, you're always bragging about him....call him up and hook up the MMA board!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 11:46:48 PM »
You skipped over the part about you getting BJ Penn to post here, you're always bragging about him....call him up and hook up the MMA board!!

BJ's too busy slapping cops and winning fights to talk to us.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 06:21:34 AM »
and slapping himself AFTER winning fights  :D
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »
and slapping himself AFTER winning fights  :D
Who can you bring to the MMA board? Any good Czech fighters?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 08:25:44 PM »
Who can you bring to the MMA board? Any good Czech fighters?

None. So I assume everybody taking a shot at me in this thread can do so much better - I can't wait to see what fighters they will bring  :D
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 08:36:56 PM »
None. So I assume everybody taking a shot at me in this thread can do so much better - I can't wait to see what fighters they will bring  :D
I'm not taking shots at you , you pictureless kunt. Swallow dong.

I want to know, why don't we have any pro MMA guys posting here? Legit question, Blutwo, don't turn it into a flamefest, spuzzaholic. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 08:38:11 PM »
I'm not taking shots at you , you pictureless kunt. Swallow dong.

I want to know, why don't we have any pro MMA guys posting here? Legit question, Blutwo, don't turn it into a flamefest, spuzzaholic. ::)

easy tiger it wasnt addressed to you
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 08:40:42 PM »
easy tiger it wasnt addressed to you
You quoted me...... :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 08:44:55 PM »
You quoted me...... :-*

You should know this worthless turd always tucks tail when he is called to the table. Unless it is against me, chute, or BF. He knows we arent ever gonna like the little fuckwad.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 02:18:57 AM »
Why would any professional fighter come to post here with nimrod's with no experience training moderating.  If I wanna see what pros think, I'll go to the UG.  If I want to be mildly entertained, I come here. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 05:30:11 AM »
Why would any professional fighter come to post here with nimrod's with no experience training moderating.  If I wanna see what pros think, I'll go to the UG.  If I want to be mildly entertained, I come here. 

why would a professional fighter give a shit about who's moderating? you think the pro's of bodybuilding dont come to the g & o on getbig because hedgehog and the rest of the mods there have no experience as professional bodybuilders?  ::)
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 10:36:12 AM »
why would a professional fighter give a shit about who's moderating? you think the pro's of bodybuilding dont come to the g & o on getbig because hedgehog and the rest of the mods there have no experience as professional bodybuilders?  ::)
You walked right into that one AB.... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 02:53:09 PM »

This isn't the G&O board, this is the MMA board, the main topic of discussion here is MMA, it's only common sense that you would expect a board about "MMA" to be overseen by people who are knowledgable in the subject and or train/fight.  You don't meet any of these criteria.  G&O board is really pretty vague, it's something like "come talk about bodybuilding, or whatever's on you're mind".  Add bulldog to the list of knowledgable people who think you're dumber than a bag of dirt, that's pretty much the majority of the posters here.  Are you still in moron denial?
Predictions
 40/61

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »
Are you still in moron denial?
Yes, he is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 07:31:10 PM »

Let me see, a lot of them don't post even with Kirik moderating the UG.  Why would they come here to post to less informed fans where the moderators postulate silly arguments and chase off bodybuilders with regularity. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 07:32:55 PM »
Let me see, a lot of them don't post even with Kirik moderating the UG.  Why would they come here to post to less informed fans where the moderators postulate silly arguments and chase off bodybuilders with regularity. 
If they were smart, they would post under different user names.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 07:40:34 AM »

you're saying chaos suggestion that they would come here to post is pretty silly?

i agree.
Z

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »
why doesn't somebody act like a pro mma fighter just like gh15 pretends to be a pro bodybuilder or ex pro or whatever, if everybody would like, i could act like the know itall and lead everybody to believe i'm ken shamrock, any takers

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 04:25:43 PM »
why doesn't somebody act like a pro mma fighter just like gh15 pretends to be a pro bodybuilder or ex pro or whatever, if everybody would like, i could act like the know itall and lead everybody to believe i'm ken shamrock, any takers
There's one by the name WJ Harley but he is in T/O.