Author Topic: whos the douche who always comes out with rampage  (Read 1535 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
whos the douche who always comes out with rampage
« on: July 10, 2008, 10:59:12 PM »
you know who im talking about, that bald white guy who thinks hes badass.  looks like he weighs about 170 and always has a hardass look on his face

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: whos the douche who always comes out with rampage
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 01:12:35 AM »
you know who im talking about, that bald white guy who thinks hes badass.  looks like he weighs about 170 and always has a hardass look on his face

I was curious about this as well so I did some research, it's page's reborn christian buddy, he thinks him and rampage are a team, so Im guessing in his head he thinks he's in the octagon with page fighting, lol...
I think his name is juanito iberra or sometihng like that... apparently some has been loser. HE's annoying as fuck. After Griffin won the title this jackass was saying 'we're gonna get the belt back!' like he's part of the equation or something, lol.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 04:07:58 AM »
I was curious about this as well so I did some research, it's page's reborn christian buddy, he thinks him and rampage are a team, so Im guessing in his head he thinks he's in the octagon with page fighting, lol...
I think his name is juanito iberra or sometihng like that... apparently some has been loser. HE's annoying as fuck. After Griffin won the title this jackass was saying 'we're gonna get the belt back!' like he's part of the equation or something, lol.

That's not Juanito Iberra buddy.  WOW.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 04:09:00 AM »
Juanito Ibarra is not a bald white guy, the guy you're talking about is Zach Lyte, he's Rampages wrestling coach.  He's a fighter too (170lb), although not a very good one, he got armbarred by Pete Spratt if that says anything.
Predictions
 40/61

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 07:18:33 AM »
Being a part of Page's camp, I'm sure this dude thinks he is bullet proof. Armbarred by Spratt ????? DDDAAMMMMNNN...... :o

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 07:40:59 AM »

Bro, Juanito is Rampage's boxing coach.  He has trained guys like De La Jolla, as well as a bunch of MMA guys like Vitor Belfort, Marco Ruas, Robert Emerson, Savant Young, Michael Bisping, Cheick Kongo & Josh Barnett.
w

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »
The annoying looking douche on the right ?...

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 06:39:25 PM »
nah the dude on the right isnt who im talking about.  i know you seen this guy before, bald head, 150lbs, always has a hardass look on his face.  id backhand him and he wouldnt do shit about it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 10:53:45 PM »
id backhand him and he wouldnt do shit about it
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!