Author Topic: Affliction: Banned (Video Preview)  (Read 872 times)

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
Affliction: Banned (Video Preview)
« on: July 15, 2008, 07:41:56 AM »

Looks pretty awesome

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Affliction: Banned (Video Preview)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 07:56:09 AM »
Oh brother ::)
w

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 01:58:35 PM »
Watching Ben Rothwell try to look tough is like watching Corey Haim pretending he is a real Hollywood actor on The Two Corey's (yes, I have watched it  :-[)

They should have highlighted Fedor's brother's fight too, that one might be pretty good.  Rothwell versus Arlovski is going to be lame I think.  Babalu is kinda lame too.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 02:57:52 PM »
Watching Ben Rothwell try to look tough is like watching Corey Haim pretending he is a real Hollywood actor on The Two Corey's (yes, I have watched it  :-[)

That's why Arlovski is gonna beat his ass. DAMMNNN!!!! I can't believe you actually sat through that show. I get sick when the station airs a commercial. Both of those dudes are lames.

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
That's why Arlovski is gonna beat his ass. DAMMNNN!!!! I can't believe you actually sat through that show. I get sick when the station airs a commercial. Both of those dudes are lames.

Once you start watching, it is impossible to turn it off.  Haim is a fucking trainwreck and I can't look away.  I am too far gone.  Don't become like me.   :'(