Author Topic: Congrats ChuteBoxe on solidifying your dominance by winning both betting threads  (Read 3698 times)

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
Congrads Chute, You owned the betting threads.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
I think that if this happens again, with the fight getting scrapped, it should be announced before the card starts that we aren't counting the fight in question in the pick ems. Less problems that way.

I posted in the AFFLICTION card that the fight had been changed... Oh and your Right Chute, you, BF, Chaos, and myself all have crushed bluetroll haven't we... ;D ;D ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Before any of this started, I knew I won, so did Bf, and so did Danielson (who was also a participant in the pick em).  What did I say, after all of this was realized?  Let's wait to see what kind of excuses staypuff has in store. 

Where is the challenge and fairness in competing against a number of people, even though pretty much all of them (including the ones closest to you in points) have bet on FEWER fights?

How can that be something to be proud of? Apparantely YOU CANNOT WIN, if we count the SAME FIGHTS and the same NUMBER OF FIGHTS. As evidence CLEARLY shows.

And not only that, you also act like a sore loser and a big crybaby about it making it even more shameful.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Let's take a look at the two fights in question - if they were included from the beginning, would it really have made a difference?

First we got the Fedor card, an unexciting and very predictable card - all favorites delivered, there were no upsets. Aleksander Emelianenko was picked by EVERYBODY. when there was a last minute change and he was replaced by gary goodridge (oh brother) only 3 people outta 8 picked up on it. 2 outta those 3 picked Buentello. With Buentello winning 4 outta his last 5 fights and coming in preparing for Aleksander (who is no joke) he was of course the CLEAR favorite here - with Goodridge taking THIS fight on short notice, being 42 years old and having lost 2 fights in a row prior to it the chance that people would bet on him where slim at best - the chance that me and geo BOTH would've picked him were ZERO.

In other words - CB would'nt have won, no matter what.

For the Silva-Sandman card it was about the Tim Credeur Vs. Cale Yarbrough that was added. It was unexpected and late, and UFC Fight Nights NORM is 9 fights per card, this card already had 10.
Out of the 9 people betting on it, only 2 people included this fight. BOTH picked Tim Creduer (100%) Yarbrough won a controversial decision over Schultz on TUF, he got TKOED in the first round by CB Dollaway, and his MMA record was ZERO FIGHTS!
Tim was the clear favorite coming into this fight, a veteran since 2001 with a fight record of 10-2 finished Yarbrough easily by TKO in less than 2 minutes of the first round.

In other words - people would've picked him and CB would've have won that either, no matter what.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Jesus, talk about a meltdown Bluto. You are one sorry sack of shit. No one is going to read that shit.

If you think you're on par with ChuteBoxe, put your moderator privileges or account on the line, you big pussy. You lost, plain and simple. I don't know why you're upset, you lose all the time. Does it have anything to do with the fact that Getbig is THE only thing you have going for you in life?  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Jesus, talk about a meltdown Bluto. You are one sorry sack of shit. No one is going to read that shit.

If you think you're on par with ChuteBoxe, put your moderator privileges or account on the line, you big pussy.
I think ChuteBoxe should be a moderator regardless. He has a really good grasp on boxing AND MMA. I have tried to give Bluto the benefit of the doubt, but when it really comes down to it he is just some loser who sits in front of a computer screen for 18 hours a day trolling on a bodybuilding forum. Bluto you are a troll plain and simple.

Fury

• Getbig V
I think ChuteBoxe should be a moderator regardless. He has a really good grasp on boxing AND MMA. I have tried to give Bluto the benefit of the doubt, but when it really comes down to it he is just some loser who sits in front of a computer screen for 18 hours a day trolling on a bodybuilding forum. Bluto you are a troll plain and simple.

Chute was a moderator on here for years. Bluto spent years pm'ing Ron almost daily to try to get a spot on the moderator board here. After Scimrow's meltdown Ron appointed Bluto mod without even putting it to a vote. He also demodded ChuteBoxe for no reason and has yet to give an explanation. Bluto's been demodded three times but Ron can only deal with so many pm meltdowns before he gives in. He's a child with no MMA knowledge but his life is so inane and dull that he'll defend his spot the death, thus he won't take Chute's challenge up.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Chute was a moderator on here for years. Bluto spent years pm'ing Ron almost daily to try to get a spot on the moderator board here. After Scimrow's meltdown Ron appointed Bluto mod without even putting it to a vote. He also demodded ChuteBoxe for no reason and has yet to give an explanation. Bluto's been demodded three times but Ron can only deal with so many pm meltdowns before he gives in. He's a child with no MMA knowledge but his life is so inane and dull that he'll defend his spot the death, thus he won't take Chute's challenge up.

I have also asked Ron to Re-instate Chute and De-mod Blutroll, but to no avail. Everyone who wants Chute back on needs to PM ron and let him know the deal.. the people's voice does mean something to Ron, you just have to have more people combine to over throw the 678 pm's Bluto sends daily....

Fury

• Getbig V

I have also asked Ron to Re-instate Chute and De-mod Blutroll, but to no avail. Everyone who wants Chute back on needs to PM ron and let him know the deal.. the people's voice does mean something to Ron, you just have to have more people combine to over throw the 678 pm's Bluto sends daily....

It's tough. I spent a few weeks and a couple dozen pm's trying to get Ron to at least put it to a vote and it went to no avail. I can't keep up with someone who can averages 180 posts and 20 hours online a day.   :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
bluto is finished

he is being destroyed in this thread
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Chute was a moderator on here for years. Bluto spent years pm'ing Ron almost daily to try to get a spot on the moderator board here.
It's just such a douchebag move on Bluto's part to do something like that. He is the stereotypical guy who gets put into a position of authority, meanwhile everyone hates his guts.

Bluto, seriously, no one likes you on this board. You bring jack shit to this board.

Ron, listen to what 90% of the MMA/Boxing lovers on this forum are saying. De-mod this guy.

Fury

• Getbig V
It's just such a douchebag move on Bluto's part to do something like that. He is the stereotypical guy who gets put into a position of authority, meanwhile everyone hates his guts.

Bluto, seriously, no one likes you on this board. You bring jack shit to this board.

Ron, listen to what 90% of the MMA/Boxing lovers on this forum are saying. De-mod this guy.

The most hilarious part of all this is that Bluto spent the better part of a year not even posting on this board because he was run off by everyone. It was only after he wormed his way into the moderator spot that he started posting.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The most hilarious part of all this is that Bluto spent the better part of a year not even posting on this board because he was run off by everyone. It was only after he wormed his way into the moderator spot that he started posting.
I think for the most part I think he just tries to get a rise out of people but his life is so pathetic that this is basically all he has to do. Always taking the contrarion view no matter how stupid it makes him look. You could tell him 2+2=4 and he would sit there and argue with you about it all day.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
I am still relatively new here, but I would have to say that Chute definitely know his shit, and should be reinstated. Especially, if there is a Mod that is unworthy of holding that position. I for one want to continue to belong to a uniform group of lads that represent correctly.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I just got home from a bar, sorry guys aint gonna read all that shit.

Holla!
Z

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Holla!
So that's basically 2 more lies.

1. You didn't just get home from a bar and
2. I guarantee you have already read over this page about 5 times.

ChinoXL

how the fuck can one man child  ???  get owned so badly in one thread and still retain his dreamlike state?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
how the fuck can one man child  ???  get owned so badly in one thread and still retain his dreamlike state?
He also claims to drink Jaegermeister before working out to give him "added intensity" or some shit like that, while being a moderator on the Training Board.

The training board is really what brought me to getbig.com in the first place. There really is alot of great info on there once you wade through all his bullshit.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
He also claims to drink Jaegermeister before working out to give him "added intensity" or some shit like that, while being a moderator on the Training Board.

The training board is really what brought me to getbig.com in the first place. There really is alot of great info on there once you wade through all his bullshit.

He is also a kick boxer of 20 years if what i remember is correct? BF aint that right?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Holla!

Gayer than as king getbiggers to pose down with you  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Gayer than as king getbiggers to pose down with you  ;D

;D
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
;D

You must have something more to say than that......bitch.   
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
He is also a kick boxer of 20 years if what i remember is correct? BF aint that right?

Bluto himself has claimed to have been cage fighting longer than such MMA legends as Wandy, CroCop, Fedor and a host of other fighters.