Author Topic: Strikeforce was a complete disaster...  (Read 6436 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Strikeforce was a complete disaster...
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 08:38:57 PM »
Reference my original conversation with BF. Please, pick your own battles to avoid looking like a chump.
I originally stated Television in my conversation if you read the thread. Nice try.

Regardless, Strikeforce dug their own grave Saturday night. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Argue all you want. Comparing Strikeforce to the UFC is laughable. Keep fighting it though. You can be an 'OG' in the MMA world if you want to be. UFC runs MMA...plain and simple.

your whole existence is around the UFC...  ;D

You are not a true fan of MMA

You are true UFC guy

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 09:07:07 PM »

your whole existence is around the UFC...  ;D

You are not a true fan of MMA

You are true UFC guy

I like watching all good MMA that represents the sport well. Unfortunately, the last Strikeforce event was a disgrace. You had bad commentary, poor quality fights, and a barbaric, unprofessional brawl at the end.
Can't get much worse can you?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »

Who cares what I watch anyways.....Really?

Maybe if you could post some facts for once all of your posts might not get deleted.
Seriously...try to post some facts for a change.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »

There NEVER has been a brawl on Live television. Always twisting it huh.

Who is tired of who? Your posts are the ones getting deleted. AHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHA :o

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 10:09:27 PM »

Here was the question as I asked it first. Notice I did not say PPV? Clear as day. You have selective memory huh? Internet does not lie. It is back earlier in the thread.

We can debate about the quality of orgs and fights all day long.

What is fact is that Strikeforce allowed literal CRIMES to be committed IN THE CAGE Saturday night on NETWORK TV. That is embarrassing and disgraceful to
When has the UFC allowed a CRIME to be committed IN THE CAGE on Television?

Once again you have proved nothing. Please try again :o :o :o ::) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2010, 06:13:57 AM »
Once again you have proved nothing. Please try again :o :o :o ::) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Alright,
I'm conviced, weightpshr is Bluto.  He's just as dumb and just as delusional. 
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2010, 06:57:17 AM »
Alright,
I'm conviced, weightpshr is Bluto.  He's just as dumb and just as delusional.  

LOL..

Why is it when I back you into a corner, you always have to claim I am Bluto or just dodge what I have been calling you out on?

So any luck proving me wrong on the Rampage successfully being sued? You do remember saying he was successfully sued right?

Or let me guess...you will tell me to go look it up myself.

You go on here saying how you know so much...shut me up. Prove me wrong. :o

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 07:14:52 AM »
Weight- either get an avatar or stfu.

Just my 2 cents.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 07:30:44 AM »
Weight- either get an avatar or stfu.

Just my 2 cents.

LOL ::)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 08:55:55 AM »
Why is it when I back you into a corner, you always have to claim I am Bluto or just dodge what I have been calling you out on?

In reality, I answered this question that you so confidently asked that you felt it neccessary to put it in BOLD-When in the UFC have you seen a brawl where a crime was committed since zuffa has owned it?[/

Then you start adding all kinds of other wording to the question, or just playing down the fact that the question was answered and you were proved wrong, so, in typical Bluto fashion, you continue to ignore the fact that there is other people here that can plainly see you've been shut down (becuase it's true), and your delusional TUF newb mindset blinds your boundry between reality and TUF newb fantasyland.  When you get this bad, that's when I call you Bluto.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2010, 09:46:48 AM »
In reality, I answered this question that you so confidently asked that you felt it neccessary to put it in BOLD-When in the UFC have you seen a brawl where a crime was committed since zuffa has owned it?[/

Then you start adding all kinds of other wording to the question, or just playing down the fact that the question was answered and you were proved wrong, so, in typical Bluto fashion, you continue to ignore the fact that there is other people here that can plainly see you've been shut down (becuase it's true), and your delusional TUF newb mindset blinds your boundry between reality and TUF newb fantasyland.  When you get this bad, that's when I call you Bluto.

I love how you fail to mention that the original question was asked differently a few posts up and it was directed at BezerFury, He knew what I was asking.

If that is the only way a 'vet' like yourself can try to discredit me...well then that speaks for itself.

One again no proof to your accusations or statements regarding Rampage. Are you still saying he was ever charged or accused of DUI? Killing a baby? I guess you 'vets' would call it TUFnebwOWNED :o

I will be waiting....

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2010, 10:15:22 AM »

If that is the only way a 'vet' like yourself can try to discredit me...well then that speaks for itself.

Yep, god forbid I use your own words that you posted against you. 
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2010, 11:21:26 AM »
Yep, god forbid I use your own words that you posted against you.  

This is what I asked and typed first to BF: I have changed nothing. It is at the beginning of the thread.
Please don't pick and choose parts of another discussion. You make yourself look silly. Really.
Nothing in the post says PPV does it?

We can debate about the quality of orgs and fights all day long.

What is fact is that Strikeforce allowed literal CRIMES to be committed IN THE CAGE Saturday night on NETWORK TV. That is embarrassing and disgraceful to the sport.

When has the UFC allowed a CRIME to be committed IN THE CAGE on Television?

How you coming along proving your other false accusations?

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2010, 11:49:08 AM »
Forget it.
Giving 110%

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2010, 12:07:54 PM »
Forget it.

I personally don't mind the debates, but once again, a thread gets destroyed by Bezerk's posting of lies and nonsense.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2010, 12:39:04 PM »
What lies and nonsense, you sniveling little gimmick? You were bitch slapped all over this thread and now you're trying to save face. Yesterday you hadn't even heard of the Rampage incident so stop acting like you're an authority on it. The funniest thing is that you claim to be an "MMA fan who has watched it for years" and yet you had no idea this even happened, and it came at a time when Rampage was on top of the MMA world. That tells me that you're either incredibly retarded or lying; I'm guessing both. Fact of the matter is that Rampage was indeed charged with crimes, plea bargained his way out of jail time thanks to his celebrity status, and then was sued by the woman, ultimately settling out of court for an undisclosed amount.

Deny it all you want (like you will) but it doesn't matter. You are the biggest joke on this board and I doubt anyone cares about whether or not someone who hadn't even heard of this event until yesterday believes it or not.

You stating that Rampage settled or was successfully sued is one more fabricated lie. I am calling you out on this :o

Show me where I said I hadn't heard of this event? Come on....do you really think I hadn't heard of this?

I never said Rampage didn't commit any crimes. I stated that they were not as serious as DUI and Killing a baby.

Originally I asked proof of the killing a baby accusations etc. because they were exaggerated and untrue.

Show me the proof that Rampage settled or was successfully sued?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2010, 12:51:17 PM »
Don't try to claim that you had any idea of what happened when you were completely clueless yesterday. I've realized that you're a chronic liar who feigns intelligence and spins arguments anytime you get proven wrong. Kind of sad, really.

Still can't find anything huh?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2010, 12:55:41 PM »
Find what? There are dozens upon dozens of articles all over the internet about the incident, from when it happened, to when he was charged and onward to the lawsuit. I don't even know what you're arguing about because you seem to be under the assumption that nothing happened because you're a braindead UFC fanboy.

Go ahead and tell us again how there are no scumbags in the UFC. That was the funniest thing I've ever read. Almost as funny as you claiming to be a longtime MMA fan and not knowing about the Tank Abbott brawl.  :D

Show me proof that Rampage settled or was successfully sued if they are all over the internet.
Should be easy for you.
You did state this several times. Remember?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2010, 01:07:22 PM »

There you go making shit up.

This is what I first replied with in the other thread. Keep trying. You are making yourself looks real silly.

Quote from: *ChuteBoxe* on April 18, 2010, 01:42:52 PM
I agree, Rampage can get trashed and then go for a drive and kill a baby, then run from the police, but there is no place in the UFC for guys like King Mo.  He'll be there one day, him and Page hate each other.  There is a video of them talking shit to each other in a van.  King Mo is outspoken and a showman, plus he's got actual skill and he shows improvement in every fight.  He really hasn't done anything that bad, other than show he has a personality.

If Rampage killed a baby why was he never charged? What do you mean on Rampage being 'trashed'?

Tito and Rampage are part of the History of the sport. They have done a lot for the sport of MMA. They had there MMA 'personalities' way before MMA became mainstream.

Even Kimbo cleaned up his attitude to make it into the UFC. There is no room for any more 'bad attitudes' in a credible org.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2010, 01:12:21 PM »

He did not plead guilty to/or was ever accused of murder or dui. KILLING the baby as was posted. That was what I was arguing about. The LIES you posted earlier. Remember. We have already discussed what he actually pleaded to earlier. Far different than what you made him out to be.
You also stated that he was successfully sued and settled. Where is the proof. I am calling you a lier.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2010, 01:16:33 PM »
Yes, he was accused of murder and driving under the influence. Was he charged? No, as there wasn't enough evidence to convict. There's a glaring difference but you won't acknowledge that in your quest to defend the UFC. Embarrassing, really.  ::)

What's a "lier"? Nice Engrish. Stupid and uneducated. Quite the combination.

He was never arrested or accused of either. You are wrong.

Where is the successful settlement proof?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2010, 01:34:59 PM »
Yes, he was accused. He was not charged. Those are two different things. You fail to see that because you're uneducated garbage and your vision is so clouded by your homosexual UFC fanboy lust that it doesn't matter.

In the end, you're uneducated trash and a flat out liar. Congrats on picking up MMA six months ago and acting like you know what you're talking about.

A scuffle in the Strikeforce cage versus a UFC superstar rampaging around town in his truck and being charged with multiple felonies while also being suspected of murdering a fetus and being under the influence. I wonder which is worse?  ::)

Where is the successful settlement proof?

I will take the lack of proof as your admittance of being wrong.

If I am a TUFnewb then are you going to stand to be TUFnewbOWNED by me?

I will ALWAYS catch your lies. Remember that.  LOL ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2010, 02:36:54 PM »

QFT

Rampage is an individual that acted inappropriately.

The Strikeforce brawl was shown LIVE in front of 2+ million viewers on CBS/National TV.

What promotion took the bigger hit? You can decide for yourself.

Ultimately, the UFC seems to have recovered nicely :o

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2010, 06:49:21 PM »
It's clear that you're just hating on Strikeforce and want to see their demise.

There is only so much control a large production and organisation such as Strikeforce and the UFC can have over its individuals. Just because we haven't seen anything directly comparable in the UFC, it doesn't mean it can't happen or won't happen in the future. We've seen the unsportsman like conduct from Brock Lesnar in UFC 100. Had someone fueled him even more, shit could of been ignited. Also, if you watch the Ultimate Fighter, plenty of lawsuit worthy antics go down, and that kinda stuff is encouraged for ratings and marketing. So, you can't say with affirmation that the UFC has such immunity.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2010, 07:35:45 PM »
It's clear that you're just hating on Strikeforce and want to see their demise.

There is only so much control a large production and organisation such as Strikeforce and the UFC can have over its individuals. Just because we haven't seen anything directly comparable in the UFC, it doesn't mean it can't happen or won't happen in the future. We've seen the unsportsman like conduct from Brock Lesnar in UFC 100. Had someone fueled him even more, shit could of been ignited. Also, if you watch the Ultimate Fighter, plenty of lawsuit worthy antics go down, and that kinda stuff is encouraged for ratings and marketing. So, you can't say with affirmation that the UFC has such immunity.

This started because I stated that I didn't think that the Strikeforce event this past Saturday was that great. A feeling that is shared by many MMA fans. A dismal card, plus the brawl at the end is not good for the sport on National TV.

TUF show is on its 11th season. It is a reality show that is highly successful. Huge difference.

Strikeforce is a new org. that as it seemed Saturday night, is struggling to make it. When you are a new org in a market that is dominated by a large org like the UFC, there is little room for error. Strikeforce had HUGE errors on Saturday night.

You are right, the UFC is not immune to this stuff, but they have a track record to prove there worth.
Unfortunately for Strikeforce, they do not. You only get so many chances in this business.

If Strikeforce can put on good shows and represent the sport well, then I support them.
As it stands now, it is very hard for me to respect them as I once did.