Author Topic: Who all is doing the master ascension/egg/fruit diet with the reps  (Read 4720 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
one should always do full body everyday for ultimate calorie burn, and to rest assure no bodypart goes stale from too much rest

perhaps some of you have quesitons perhaps this diet is working over ultimate powers upon many of you!

the 6 egg to 1 fruit ratio is perfect, one may add a 6 to 2 fruit ratio if they wish just make sure they do extra reps to compensate

for example

6 to 1 ratio and some bitter coffee no sweetner, and i did 200 bodyweight squats touching the floor with both hands each time (at a heavier bodyweight you may not be able to do this perhaps knees will hurt, so you need to be lighter, so if you cant do a two hand touch use one hand to touch to floor, remember keep that back upright) then i did 100 reps of pushups and upright rows (50 reps each)

all while listening to masterfull music

i wish many more would follow this great wonderful program that i have laid out for my baby falcons!
i thoroughly enjoy 6 raw eggs and two frozen bananas blended , thus i must do 350 reps-400 to compensate, its much easier when you are not high!!!! damn feels good that this workout is almost a breeze not being buzzed, being stoned and doing this is a tad bit harder
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Who all is doing the master ascension/egg/fruit diet with the reps
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 02:42:33 PM »
waddy you take fish oil ? or any green tea or any kind of fat burner?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 02:43:04 PM »
Sounds good, but if you don't have pretty decent genetics you won't put on size with such high reps.
I prefer veggies over fruits.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 02:46:37 PM »
waddy you take fish oil ? or any green tea or any kind of fat burner?

the eggs i eat have dha wich is the best form of omega 3. no fatburners except coffee, they always cramped me
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 02:48:13 PM »
Sounds good, but if you don't have pretty decent genetics you won't put on size with such high reps.
I prefer veggies over fruits.

by now you should know that size is an illusion, and has alot to do with how pumped you are

genetics=dedication , if dedication and will power isnt in your dna then you fail, but you can will yourself to do 1000 pushups a day and i bet you will have a swole ass chest

dont let the "man" say you got bad genetics anyone can do anything. we are all gods my brother, dont beleive the fools who say you are INSIGNIFICANT!

A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 02:50:49 PM »
by now you should know that size is an illusion, and has alot to do with how pumped you are

genetics=dedication , if dedication and will power isnt in your dna then you fail, but you can will yourself to do 1000 pushups a day and i bet you will have a swole ass chest
waddy damnit dude !

look bro your cool as fuck

but you gotta stop thinking you can re invent the wheel on shit

diet how you like

but your never going to have a decent chest by doing high rep push ups everyday !

i want to see you start traiing like a bodybuilder again and show people you can win the mr getbig on this diet dude,   i know you will but your training has got to get in line !!! 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 02:56:01 PM »
i am going to win candybuttwizzler

start training now, its easy to reinvent the wheel when you can fly!
A

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 02:57:14 PM »
Team Falcon = blessed by Gary Busey.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 03:19:49 PM »
another masterful tip is to ALWAYS close your EYES when doing the bodyweight squats

with eyes close there is less visual /mind distractions, and it is almost like sleeping and working out, if FEELS much better to do them this way dont be a PVSSY TRY IT. i know get biggers are for the most part pvssys and envious of falcon beasts that roam here, but take this advice and give it a shot!

eyes closed

focus

listen to this

200 reps of bodyweight squats touch the floor on each reps it shouldnt take you much more than 10 min to do this bitch ass weegars

you pvssys

peac and love song for next set
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »
ok getbiggers get off your asses and do some squats eat the right ratio. damn ive already done 500 reps just from this thread alone i doubt a damn one of you has done a single pushup!

oldschool ozzy
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »
Team Falcon = blessed by Gary Busey.

Poor falcons  :'(

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 04:46:43 PM »
Yes this diet of eggs, fruit and coffee is quite the sh+it! Reps oh reps we need those reps! I feel myself getting leaner as the cool wind chills me to the bone due to my lowering bodyfat. Johnny I did 13.6/12.2343+1211432(1132)-123434342 pushups during this thread!

Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 05:17:22 PM »
Yes this diet of eggs, fruit and coffee is quite the sh+it! Reps oh reps we need those reps! I feel myself getting leaner as the cool wind chills me to the bone due to my lowering bodyfat. Johnny I did 13.6/12.2343+1211432(1132)-123434342 pushups during this thread!

epic monster falcon champion, how come you are clearley superior to other getbiggers and falcon elders, is it because you are shredded, more intelligent , know the wisdom of danzig , such things like these things? perhaps you have not revealed that your talons are made of pure gold with diamond tips?
A

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 06:12:36 PM »
With Gary on their side, they will win

:-*

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2008, 09:19:57 PM »
ok getbiggers get off your asses and do some squats eat the right ratio. damn ive already done 500 reps just from this thread alone i doubt a damn one of you has done a single pushup!

oldschool ozzy

Ah yes, when the Falcon was just a hatchling, and Ozzy ruled the world, the Chemist V2 was making his aesthetic mark on beaches across Florida.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2008, 09:20:42 PM »
Ah yes, when the Falcon was just a hatchling, and Ozzy ruled the world, the Chemist V2 was making his aesthetic mark on beaches across Florida.
how much vagina you get looking like that ?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2008, 09:24:47 PM »
how much vagina you get looking like that ?
Quite a bit, although I made the mistake of getting into some long relationships and therefore limited my options somewhat.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008, 09:29:39 PM »
Quite a bit, although I made the mistake of getting into some long relationships and therefore limited my options somewhat.
awesome.. relationships are cool if the girl is hot and cool and likes to fuck often

whats yoru height and eight there?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2008, 09:32:03 PM »
awesome.. relationships are cool if the girl is hot and cool and likes to fuck often

5'9. just under 180. Got bigger the next year.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2008, 09:33:24 PM »

1. girls are only cool when you first meet em
2. they only fuck alot when you first meet em

ways to change this...dont get in a relationship and they stay 1. cool and 2. horny

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »

ways to change this...dont get in a relationship and they stay 1. cool and 2. horny
maybe your face is ugly

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2008, 09:36:07 PM »
 :-* no it's not

it's just the law of things, its a good natural law though...since it makes us not stick to one pussy and gives us excuses to hit other asses

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2008, 10:41:38 PM »
Man, I can't wait to jump on this revolutionary diet   ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2008, 12:47:23 PM »

you are a well experienced broskie like me

a smart broskie in order to have the upper hand should be the guy that doesnt go over every night to fuck the girl. the more you see the bitch the fast the 'relation, fvck/fling' thing will fade

best to get 1 or 2 good taggings a week and leave the bitch wanting more. you want her to go nuts and miss you ect (if shes hot and you want to keep bangin her or be cool with her)

never make a fine bitch your thing every night of the week=epic failure , cause she will get tired of your niceness.

call her and hook up with her sporadically.  you must undermind them and play dumb not call everyday, enjoy yourself find new hoes, or do whats fun for you, yes a hot babe is nice to bang everynight but you wear out your welcome faster.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2008, 12:48:14 PM »
Man, I can't wait to jump on this revolutionary diet   ::)

of course you fat BEAST!! ;D
A