Author Topic: What is best PCT for comming off of 7 years of TRT?  (Read 7421 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
What is best PCT for comming off of 7 years of TRT?
« on: March 19, 2021, 12:25:40 AM »
Does anyone have experience coming off of Years of HRT with some success of restoring test levels, amd regaining fertility???

I was on TRT for 7 years. I'm comming off, to see what my natural levels can get back up to, and see what my fertility situation is.

I was thinking

hcg 1500 is 3x per week for 3 weeks. 25mg clomid per day before bed because I hate the emotional side effects, amd want to sleep through them. And 20mg of Nolvadex in the am. When I get my tax return I'll buy some hmg as well.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: What is best PCT for comming off of 7 years of TRT?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 01:18:18 AM »
Does anyone have experience coming off of Years of HRT with some success of restoring test levels, amd regaining fertility???

I was on TRT for 7 years. I'm comming off, to see what my natural levels can get back up to, and see what my fertility situation is.

I was thinking

hcg 1500 is 3x per week for 3 weeks. 25mg clomid per day before bed because I hate the emotional side effects, amd want to sleep through them. And 20mg of Nolvadex in the am. When I get my tax return I'll buy some hmg as well.

I was on TRT for about 3 years.  Last July 1st I took my last shot. (I'll spare you the reasons why I came off only to say that it had nothing to do with wanting kids)  Two weeks later I started 50mg's of clomid daily for 2 months.  Along with some OTC test boosting products and some GW50516 to mitigate fat gain.  Prior to going on TRT my test level was 297.  LH & FSH were on the mid to low end of normal.  My recent labs which were 6 months after my last clomid dose were testosterone 291 and LH was 2.2 and FSH was 4.1 or vice versa. 

I'm kind of amazed at my test levels coming back to pretty much the exact same number they were 3 years ago especially since I'm ging to be 48 later this year.

I think what you are doing makes sense.  There are smarter guys here than me when it comes to endocrinology.  Maybe Walter White can chime in. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 04:29:28 AM »
Dave Palumbo extends HCG and clomid use for no less than 6 months. There are many videos on RXMuscle about it.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 10:56:22 AM »
Dave Palumbo extends HCG and clomid use for no less than 6 months. There are many videos on RXMuscle about it.

Do you have a link to the videos?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 10:59:30 AM »
No. Either rxmuscle or Leo and longevity youtube channels adress those issues, with doses and the such.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 02:21:49 PM »
HCG and Clomid for a few months. You want to use a "pulse" duration for the HCG. Kind of a blast and cruise. If you have been on that long, you will need more than a few weeks of HCG.

I believe this is what Dave recommends. I'll see if i can find it.

Always keep Nolva on hand in case you get sore nips.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 07:42:36 PM »
I'm going to be taking Nolvadex and aromasin as long as I'm  taking hcg. I'm prone to gyno. I respond well to supplements amd hormones, so I'm thinking a lower dose of hcg 2 to 3 times a week. Mabey 500 or 750 uis 2 or 3 times times week. For 3 to months. Then add 75 ius of hmg twice a week for 3 months. I want to get the most out of the hmg that ai can afford. So I want to add it after 3 months of my body getting reactivated woth the clomid and hcg.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 07:31:43 PM »
Look into kisspeptin 10
you are gay.

Willed

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2021, 07:09:23 AM »
Two weeks after your last test shot:
inject 2500iu HCG. Then 750iu every 3 days after that for two weeks in total.
take 50mg clomid ED for 6 weeks total.
take 20mg nolvadex EOD for 6 weeks total.
take 25mg aromasin once a week for 6 weeks total.
2 weeks after finishing pct get some bloodwork done. Should be good.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2021, 03:07:59 PM »

I was thinking

Was on for 10 before I got off and got wifey pregnant 3 months later. HCG is your friend.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2021, 03:20:39 PM »
Was on for 10 before I got off and got wifey pregnant 3 months later. HCG is your friend.

HCG will on works too. Try 250iu each day on consecutive days each week.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is a natural hormone that is FDA approved for use in men to maintain fertility, testicular and penis size, cognitive function, and libido while on Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT). hCG can also be used to help restore spermatogenesis in men hypogonadal hypogonadism or steroid-induced impairment of spermatogenesis.

https://innovativemen.com/blog/how-to-mix-hcg

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2021, 07:09:35 PM »
Look into kisspeptin 10
[/quote

What is that?]

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2021, 07:12:39 PM »

What was your dosing protocol?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2021, 07:14:11 PM »
Kisspeptin increases gnrh with causes pituitary to release LH and fsh which then tell testicles to start working...
Many hrt clinics now have it 
you are gay.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2021, 08:46:55 PM »
Kisspeptin increases gnrh with causes pituitary to release LH and fsh which then tell testicles to start working...
Many hrt clinics now have it

Where I can read up on Kisspeptin and dosing protocols?  Any suggestions?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2021, 03:16:39 PM »
What was your dosing protocol?
Its been 5 years but I believe I was injecting 1500iu of HCG M/W/F. From the time I came off to the time she got pregnant was about three months. I only used HCG, no HMG or anything else. A urologist got me on that protocol. Offered me HRT after wife was pregnant but I’m a 500mg of TE every week. One to two hundred Mgs a week is almost useless for gaining muscle. Good luck!
T

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2021, 07:34:11 PM »
Its been 5 years but I believe I was injecting 1500iu of HCG M/W/F. From the time I came off to the time she got pregnant was about three months. I only used HCG, no HMG or anything else. A urologist got me on that protocol. Offered me HRT after wife was pregnant but I’m a 500mg of TE every week. One to two hundred Mgs a week is almost useless for gaining muscle. Good luck!

Let me guess, you had a girl?
you are gay.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2021, 01:02:27 PM »
Healthy boy turning 5 in July. One and done.
T

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2021, 03:15:38 AM »

Why does hcg make you have girls?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2021, 03:31:35 AM »

Wow. Is there a relationship? I (the wife) had a girl. I was not on Pregnyl at the time but had used it some months before.
Some gym friends of mine that used it for sure, had boys, so...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2021, 02:53:18 PM »
I remember one of the larger AAS boards had a poll going for many years. For AAS users it was like 75/25 girls/boys when on cycle.

Interesting to say the least.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2021, 08:21:34 PM »
After 7 years you are going to die straight up bad plan you can literally take FSH directly if HCG and clomid and kisspeptin is not enough to increase sperm count and fertility while remaining on TRT

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2021, 09:59:36 PM »
replace trt with dhea + l tyrosine

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2021, 10:01:26 PM »
Let me guess

sup, titty boy? how r ur boobies?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2021, 04:56:29 PM »
After 7 years you are going to die straight up bad plan you can literally take FSH directly if HCG and clomid and kisspeptin is not enough to increase sperm count and fertility while remaining on TRT

How do you take fsh directly? You mean HMG?