Author Topic: "Pump" Putnam at the Jr USA's this past weekend  (Read 8849 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Re: "Pump" Putnam at the Jr USA's this past weekend
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2009, 07:51:23 PM »
peter is american as apple flavored condoms.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2009, 07:55:05 PM »
As well he should.

How so?  As far as I know Peter doesn't have his sponsor provide the photos for him like those with MuscleTech.  It is a business, if a person does not want a photograph, they don't have to buy them.

do you ever plan to go to a bodybuilding contest again after comments you've made here about blacks etc?

Yes I plan to.  But I've misplaced my passport and have simply not had the time to search for it.  I don't want to order a new one so I am hoping that it shows up so that I can go to the Olympia.  It is four months away and I want to finalize whether or not I will be going in two months.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »
A dead freemason?

PS - contrary to some previous claims on getbig about Peter overcharging for autographs, he gave me a free one at the 2007 Mr. Olympia contest.

Now you know how he got his Pro card (evil Laugh) HA, Ha..Ha Ha

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2009, 08:06:19 PM »
How so?  As far as I know Peter doesn't have his sponsor provide the photos for him like those with MuscleTech.  It is a business, if a person does not want a photograph, they don't have to buy them.

Yes I plan to.  But I've misplaced my passport and have simply not had the time to search for it.  I don't want to order a new one so I am hoping that it shows up so that I can go to the Olympia.  It is four months away and I want to finalize whether or not I will be going in two months.
imagine if you are mobbed by black bodybuilders or forced on camera, it could end disastrously

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »
Now you know how he got his Pro card (evil Laugh) HA, Ha..Ha Ha

;D

imagine if you are mobbed by black bodybuilders or forced on camera, it could end disastrously

Are you implying that blacks have a greater propensity towards violence than other racial groups?

PS - I would be willing to chat about it on camera but it isn't really bodybuilding related.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2009, 11:18:37 PM »
Quick, somebody start a thread about Brad Pitt or Jolie, and make that joint negative as hell...will there agents respond? Will there be a TMZ thread on those "juiceheads" at getbig.com? Methinks not.

Lovemonkey said "important" people.

Brad or Angelina are not "important".
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »
She does... I believe her screen name is True Adonis.

Well played Pete!
Q

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »
Peter shows up whenever there is a thread about him.

haha, amazing isn't it?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »
Peter shows up whenever there is a thread about him.
thats ok,at least he comes on and posts a bit.he has a good build and if u seen clips of him train he trains hard .

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2009, 10:09:03 AM »
:-\
It's not Putnam
he is the kid Trevor ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2009, 10:10:13 AM »
schmoes are getting younger nowadays..
L

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »
That kid Trevor worries me. Think about it. He goes to all the bodybuilding shows, goes backstage, meets all the pros, hangs out at all the top spots in Venice, copies jay's poses every chance he gets, and his dad is the one doing all of this. Doesn't it bother his dad in the least little bit that his son is paraded all over bodybuilding forums. I mean the kid isn't getting ready for a competition apparently, doesn't look like he lifts often (although there is a video of derik farnsworth taking Trevor through a pathetically low intensity leg workout), so what's the benefit of him doing all this?

Oh, and going back to Putnam, i bet if this thread stays close to the top, he'll be back.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2009, 10:47:01 AM »
good to see "pump" wearing his wonder woman watch

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2009, 11:05:58 AM »
Bikini Overall Winner

Real cute!

Real cute? Seriously?

Looks like a tranny!  :-X

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2009, 02:42:20 PM »
schmoes are getting younger nowadays..

LOL...that would probably be even funnier if it weren't the truth. something outwardly creepy and suspicious about that kid.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2009, 03:02:34 PM »
fuck, peter doesnt even look like a bodybuilder.. he is just a guy with a bit of muscle would diets down to reveal it

flex lewis is 5 foot and has no where near 20 inch arms

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »
What do you guys expect?

He is just a Weider "golden boy", all hype and shit.

"Pump"  ::), who the fuck came up with this "nickname"? I see no pump on him.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2009, 04:25:33 PM »
Who else is doing the Jacksonville show? That is probably a good contest to debut at.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2009, 04:26:25 PM »
That kid Trevor worries me. Think about it. He goes to all the bodybuilding shows, goes backstage, meets all the pros, hangs out at all the top spots in Venice, copies jay's poses every chance he gets, and his dad is the one doing all of this. Doesn't it bother his dad in the least little bit that his son is paraded all over bodybuilding forums. I mean the kid isn't getting ready for a competition apparently, doesn't look like he lifts often (although there is a video of derik farnsworth taking Trevor through a pathetically low intensity leg workout), so what's the benefit of him doing all this?

Oh, and going back to Putnam, i bet if this thread stays close to the top, he'll be back.

Nah his dad probably has a life

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2009, 07:44:27 PM »
Who else is doing the Jacksonville show? That is probably a good contest to debut at.
gotta get ur feet wet somewhere.pete has good sized arms,good legs,delts,gets conditioned well.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2009, 09:07:47 PM »
I've been proclaiming this truth for years. Most of the "pros" obsessively and compulsively check these boards all day long or one of their fanboy buddies text them " dude check out getbig thread about u ".

Ron Himself told me that lots of "pros" post here on the d.l.  I suspect it is raw fear for the reason of their chosen anonyminity(sp?)

Getbig.com is still a powerhouse in the industry but 2-3 years ago it was so powerful that "pros" ran screaming for their lives (Mat Duval), some contemplated suicide (King) and some even checked here first after cooking a groupie-fangirl in a desert (Titus).

The supplement industry moved and shook by what we were posting on here. MD Magazine didn't make a move without consulting the Oracle that was Getbig at one time. Everything revolved around Getbig. We can bring forth that greatness again... I'm game if you all are.

- Block!

fck yea I posted some shit on here about Mike Valen@#o and he kicked me outta his gym in wilming nc

goes to show you how many NPC OFFICALS troll this board, havent competed in this state since that incident

he;s head NPC judge

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2009, 09:49:55 PM »
The supplement industry moved and shook by what we were posting on here. MD Magazine didn't make a move without consulting the Oracle that was Getbig at one time. Everything revolved around Getbig. We can bring forth that greatness again... I'm game if you all are.

The pros are quiet because their companies force them to post on the other boards... everyone thinks they're the next getbig.  As a result, new pros who came up reading this board and forced to answer lame trianing quesitons in 76-page merged threads on another forum, and that's not fun for them. 

Once these other forums learn they could get more traffic by just securing an "MD section" or "FLEX section" on getbig, they might make the move.   It would certainly make things interesting.  let the same mods come with them, let them run each board as they please, with Ron as the god who supervises all.  imagine the fun. 

Economies of scale.  You'll never have 50 getbigs.  You'll have one getbig, and 49 struggling boards with 15 loyal posters and not much else.  Instead, they should really ask Ron for a board here, move their Gossip board there, and see what happens.  Let them add training and nutrition sub-sections too. 

keep all the fun stuff in one place.  because the pros are all reading this anyway.  honestly, if shit hits the fan and a top guy OD's or kills someone or punches a fitness chick... it's gonna be on getbig, and it's going to be censored on that guy's home base.  Which would you trust for more accurate info?