Author Topic: Thanks Obamacare: 83% of Doctors Surveyed Say They May Quit if law implemented  (Read 29321 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
you havent answered my question....i did 20 seconds of digging and found that your post was a lie....so now you jusr wont address it and youll use foolishness and dance around.

A lie?  LMFAO?  You go to far left outlets spinning this mess and polishing a turd and think you refuted anything? 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/18/us-usa-health-clevelandclinic-idUSBRE98H14V20130918

The clinic is Cleveland's largest employer and the second largest in Ohio after Wal-Mart. It is the largest provider in Ohio of Medicaid health coverage for the poor, the program that will expand to cover uninsured Americans under Obamacare.

"We know we are going to be reimbursed less," under Medicaid, Sheil said.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
you havent answered my question....i did 20 seconds of digging and found that your post was a lie....so now you jusr wont address it and youll use foolishness and dance around.

Talk about a red herring. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The clinic is Cleveland's largest employer and the second largest in Ohio after Wal-Mart. It is the largest provider in Ohio of Medicaid health coverage for the poor, the program that will expand to cover uninsured Americans under Obamacare.

"We know we are going to be reimbursed less," under Medicaid, Sheil said.

Option Dunce simply cant or refuses to see the writing on the wall

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
However, even the Cleveland Clinic itself didn't buy into Fox's narrative. The Atlantic reached out to the Cleveland Clinic and found that Eileen Sheil, the clinic's Executive Director of Corporate Communications, "seemed a bit confused by the emphasis on Obamacare" in the media coverage of the center's actions. Sheil told the publication, "We've been working on reducing costs for years ... We felt health-care reform was absolutely necessary."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
However, even the Cleveland Clinic itself didn't buy into Fox's narrative. The Atlantic reached out to the Cleveland Clinic and found that Eileen Sheil, the clinic's Executive Director of Corporate Communications, "seemed a bit confused by the emphasis on Obamacare" in the media coverage of the center's actions. Sheil told the publication, "We've been working on reducing costs for years ... We felt health-care reform was absolutely necessary."

LOL "REFORM"    - The CEO said even as of a few weeks ago obamacare is such a mess it will take YEARS to fix, or more

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
LOL "REFORM"    - The CEO said even as of a few weeks ago obamacare is such a mess it will take YEARS to fix, or more
um...ok....but it still makes your post a lie

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
um...ok....but it still makes your post a lie

LOL - believe what you want - you are a sheep, a follower, a part of herd, and a lemming. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/29/new-york-doctors-flee-obamacare-i-plan-retire

Quitting due to obamacare

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
LOL - believe what you want - you are a sheep, a follower, a part of herd, and a lemming. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/29/new-york-doctors-flee-obamacare-i-plan-retire

Quitting due to obamacare

yeah but im talking about that article about the cleveland hospital

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
LOL - I love it when people like yourself who shed tears of joy in 2008 ver Obama still are in denial over the disaster this communist ghetto pos has been, even to the point he is destroying your profession. 

Like I said - you would follow him into bondage if he asked you to. 

If there are supposedly 30 million new patients and customers due to ChoomerCare, why would the clinic be forced to cut staff and take 300 million out of its budget in anticipation of drastically lower revenue?

Its a simple question Obamabot. 
and we're still amused by your shedding of tears over the last eight years. cant wait for the total breakdown when the GOP loses the WH again in '16.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
http://nypost.com/2013/11/25/obamacare-hits-doctor-with-double-whammy

This doc and her patients - getting FUCKED!!!
at least they are to use your words - getting fucked.
perhaps if you were, you would be in a better mood??!!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
at least they are to use your words - getting fucked.
perhaps if you were, you would be in a better mood??!!

I have been training my fucking ass off for months harder than anyone can imagine for next weeks' Grand Finale.   Leave me alone - im tired and hungry and want this to be over. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
and we're still amused by your shedding of tears over the last eight years. cant wait for the total breakdown when the GOP loses the WH again in '16.

In 2016?  Fat chance. 

I have it on good authority that conservatives will own the libtards in every way in 2016. 

To quote my infallible source directly, "Landslide coming!"   ;D

(He may have added, "Boom!" but his mom was yelling something at him at the time so I can't be sure I heard that correctly.)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
In 2016?  Fat chance. 

I have it on good authority that conservatives will own the libtards in every way in 2016. 

To quote my infallible source directly, "Landslide coming!"   ;D

(He may have added, "Boom!" but his mom was yelling something at him at the time so I can't be sure I heard that correctly.)
actually, it think it would be a fun political scene of the GOP ran everything again. I'd tune into Hannity and Levin more often and hear how they will now have to support all the ideas. pendulum  swings both ways. After president Santorum tries to eliminate birth control the hilarity ensues.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-07/70-calfornias-doctors-expected-boycott-obamacare

70% of california docs expected to boycott ThugCare

Washington examiner...thats cool...

but i still havent been able to pull these numbers they are talking about. No source.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Washington examiner...thats cool...

but i still havent been able to pull these numbers they are talking about. No source.
soul / 3333 has his own sources . In his head.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
soul / 3333 has his own sources . In his head.

Yeah - obamacare is such a huge success.   LOL 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Over 214,000 Doctors Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges

October 28, 2014 - 11:28 AM

By Barbara Boland

Subscribe to Barbara Boland  RSS

 Share on Facebook  Share on Twitter
More Sharing Services

 

Over 214,000 doctors won't participate in the new plans under the Affordable Care Act (ACA,) analysis of a new survey by Medical Group Management Association shows. That number of 214,524, estimated by American Action Forum, is through May 2014, but appears to be growing due to plans that force doctors to take on burdensome costs. It's also about a quarter of the total number of 893,851 active professional physicians reported by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

In January, an estimated 70% of California's physicians were not participating in Covered California plans.

Here are some of the reasons why:

1.      Reimbursements under Obamacare are at bottom-dollar - they are even lower than Medicare reimbursements, which are already significantly below market rates. "It is estimated that where private plans pay $1.00 for a service, Medicare pays $0.80, and ACA exchange plans are now paying about $0.60," a study by the think-tank American Action Forum finds. "For example, Covered California plans are setting their plan fee schedules in line with that of Medi-Cal-California's Medicaid Program-which means exchange plans are cutting provider reimbursement by up to 40 percent."

2.      Doctors are expected to take on more patients to make up for the lost revenue, but that's not happening, because primary care doctors already have more patients than they can handle. "Furthermore, physicians are worried that exchange plan patients will be sicker than the average patient because they may have been without insurance for extended periods of time, and therefore will require more of the PCPs time at lower pay," says the study.

The study also points to two reasons that doctors might not get paid at all:

3.      An MGMA study indicates that 75% of ACA patients that had seen doctors had chosen plans with high deductibles. Given that most of the patients are low-income, doctors are concerned that the patients cannot meet the deductibles and they will get stuck with the bill.

4.      HHS requires that insurers cover customers for an additional 90 days after they have stopped paying their premiums: the insurer covers the first 30 - but, it's up to the doctor to recoup payment for the last 60 days. This is the number one reason providers are opting to not participate in the exchange plans. Currently, about a million people have failed to pay their premiums and had their plans canceled.

So, Obamacare is asking doctors to take on sicker patients for less money, with the risk of not getting paid at all? No wonder doctors are running from these plans!

The business and economic reporting of CNSNews.com is funded in part with a gift made in memory of Dr. Keith C. Wold.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Over 214,000 Doctors Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges

October 28, 2014 - 11:28 AM

By Barbara Boland

Subscribe to Barbara Boland  RSS

 Share on Facebook  Share on Twitter
More Sharing Services

 

Over 214,000 doctors won't participate in the new plans under the Affordable Care Act (ACA,) analysis of a new survey by Medical Group Management Association shows. That number of 214,524, estimated by American Action Forum, is through May 2014, but appears to be growing due to plans that force doctors to take on burdensome costs. It's also about a quarter of the total number of 893,851 active professional physicians reported by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

In January, an estimated 70% of California's physicians were not participating in Covered California plans.

Here are some of the reasons why:

1.      Reimbursements under Obamacare are at bottom-dollar - they are even lower than Medicare reimbursements, which are already significantly below market rates. "It is estimated that where private plans pay $1.00 for a service, Medicare pays $0.80, and ACA exchange plans are now paying about $0.60," a study by the think-tank American Action Forum finds. "For example, Covered California plans are setting their plan fee schedules in line with that of Medi-Cal-California's Medicaid Program-which means exchange plans are cutting provider reimbursement by up to 40 percent."

2.      Doctors are expected to take on more patients to make up for the lost revenue, but that's not happening, because primary care doctors already have more patients than they can handle. "Furthermore, physicians are worried that exchange plan patients will be sicker than the average patient because they may have been without insurance for extended periods of time, and therefore will require more of the PCPs time at lower pay," says the study.

The study also points to two reasons that doctors might not get paid at all:

3.      An MGMA study indicates that 75% of ACA patients that had seen doctors had chosen plans with high deductibles. Given that most of the patients are low-income, doctors are concerned that the patients cannot meet the deductibles and they will get stuck with the bill.

4.      HHS requires that insurers cover customers for an additional 90 days after they have stopped paying their premiums: the insurer covers the first 30 - but, it's up to the doctor to recoup payment for the last 60 days. This is the number one reason providers are opting to not participate in the exchange plans. Currently, about a million people have failed to pay their premiums and had their plans canceled.

So, Obamacare is asking doctors to take on sicker patients for less money, with the risk of not getting paid at all? No wonder doctors are running from these plans!

The business and economic reporting of CNSNews.com is funded in part with a gift made in memory of Dr. Keith C. Wold.

Doctors are not special people....they have to take a hit in pay and salary just like the rest of us have over the past 20 years or so....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Typical communist mentality

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Typical communist mentality

Typical truth........we are all under the same economy....everybody except for corporate sharks and execs are making less....do you EVER acknowledge the truth?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Typical truth........we are all under the same economy....everybody except for corporate sharks and execs are making less....do you EVER acknowledge the truth?????????????????????????????????????????????????

How are kenyan doctors doing?