Author Topic: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!  (Read 77368 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2012, 11:25:02 AM »
Oh man....ha ha ha ha...

we need a knee-slapping smiley.

whitewidow

« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2012, 11:26:14 PM »
why are your "prescriptions" in bottles of the manufacturer?  I have had schedule 2 drugs before and they were always put in the dispensable pill bottles.

Because I get more than 100 tabs and they will give you the stock bottle if you ask but you have to be getting more than what is in the stock bottle like how I said I get 425 roxi 30's they give me 4 stock bottles and 25 ina amber bottle same with the oxys 2 sealed bottles and 40 in a amber bottle. you have to ask otherwise they will just put them all in amber bottles also depends on the pharmacist. some wont give the stock bottle out but most will.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2012, 03:13:54 PM »
  The difference between Desoxyn and street meth is like that between flying a supersonic jet and riding a donkey...

Most of those meth addicts have never taken meth in their life. They take a mixture of ephedrine, methylephedrine, chloroephedrine, pseudoephedrine, iodoephedrine and red Phosphorus with extremely small amounts of low quality meth(around 2%) and think they are taking meth. What they are actually getting is an ephedrine and red Phosphorus buzz and mistaking that for a high.

Street meth is made by protonating ephedrine with red Phosphorus and iodine. This yields low quality meth and because the street "chemists" have no idea what they are doing, they end up with a little bit of meth mixed with a bunch of unreacted ephedrine and ephedrine analogs and red Phosphorus as impurity.

Pharmaceutical grade meth is made by reductively alkylating phenylpropanone and methylamine with metal catalysts under pressure. This yields extremely high quality meth, and the professional chemists purify it to 99.99% purity. The problem is that making meth with phenylpropanone and methylamine is far beyond the capabilities of street meth manufacturers.

Therefore, the only true meth available is Desoxyn or Japanese "Shabu", which is made in clandestine labs by professional chemists. Shabu is real high quality meth at over 90% purity, and a gram costs as much as one grand.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »
hahahahahaaa, this explains it, "sucky" is a meth addict, no wonder you claim all sorts of crazy shit, youre high as a kite.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2012, 03:19:01 PM »
hahahahahaaa, this explains it, "sucky" is a meth addict, no wonder you claim all sorts of crazy shit, youre high as a kite.

Fat Dave, where have I implied that I am a meth addict? I use it only in emergencies when I am very tired. It is too potent to be used to get high on a daily basis. I prefer snorting Ritalin to get high. I use meth as frequently as you go to the gym - judging by the enormous amounts of fat on your waist, not very often.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2012, 03:20:23 PM »
  Fat Dave, where have I implied that I am a meth addict? I use it only in emergencies when I am very tired. It is too potent to be used to get high on a daily basis. I prefer snorting Ritalin to get high. I use meth as frequently as you go to the gym - judging by the enormous amounts of fat on your waist, not very often.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
lol, at least im not using methamphetamine and bragging about it on an open forum, what a dumbass, and if you have to use meth to keep bodyfat in check what does that tell you about yourself, dope addict?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2012, 03:24:48 PM »
lol, at least im not using methamphetamine and bragging about it on an open forum, what a dumbass, and if you have to use meth to keep bodyfat in check what does that tell you about yourself, dope addict?

Hey, you fat fucktard moron, I will brag about whatever the fuck I want, and I can do it since I am not posting from the U.S...

And where have I stated that I use meth to keep bodyfat in check, you fat idiot? Can you read? No wonder you live in a trailer. Who would give employment to a fat moron without even a middle school education such as yourself?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2012, 03:29:44 PM »
  Hey, you fat fucktard moron, I will brag about whatever the fuck I want, and I can do it since I am not posting from the U.S...

And where have I stated that I use meth to keep bodyfat in check, you fat idiot? Can you read? No wonder you live in a trailer. Who would give employment to a fat moron without even a middle school education such as yourself?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
jeez man put the needle and spoon down youre babbling incoherently in a meth induced spasm, hahaha, it all makes sense now, the 350 pounds ripped, breaking the German Shepherds spine, 625 pound bench press, youre always high, go away now and grind your teeth down to the nub like all meth freaks do. ;D

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2012, 03:31:34 PM »
Sucky,

For some reason I always thought you were South Florida. My bad. Are you living in Canada, South American or Europe?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #134 on: January 28, 2012, 03:34:09 PM »
LOLOL, didn't you write some time ago that you live Ft. Lauderdale in Florida?

You can't even keep track of your lies, your head is turning into mash ;D

Oh and by the way, I own your mind ;D
hahaha, you better watch out, Sucky might get so mad that he blows up his bathtub meth lab and kills his entire rent controlled apartment building. ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2012, 06:00:08 PM »
LOLOL, didn't you write some time ago that you live Ft. Lauderdale in Florida?

You can't even keep track of your lies, your head is turning into mash ;D

Oh and by the way, I own what's left of your mind ;D

Wow, you're so dumb. So because I was born in Ft.Lauderdale and lived there many years that means I could never live anywhere else?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2012, 06:30:54 PM »
You're a pathological liar, fat, unwanted, perenially benastied, a loveless and friendless simian shape.... whose mashed remains of a mind I own ;)

Oh, and I also hope you fucking die a miserable lonely death bro ;D

The more you argue with me, the more you get owned as evidenced by the reply in my previous post, and the more your hatred for me increases. You are really dumb and cannot really win any sort of argument or debate with me.

Keep saying my name... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2012, 09:43:33 PM »
  Smoking meth. For those who want to jump the shark. The ultimate high for the ultimate price.

LOL, the rat on meth! ;D

Can you imagine being attacked by a rat on meth? Those tiny teeth coming at you!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Best Party Drug Ever!!!!
« Reply #138 on: January 29, 2012, 03:24:48 AM »
I take valium for anxiety...............do ctor prescribed along with Cymbalta which isn`t doing shit for me.

I like feeling mellow as I`m one stressed out SOB at times.
this explains a lot

suckmymuscle

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2012, 01:25:41 AM »
  The only true methamphetamine available besides Desoxyn is Asian Shabu, which is made by professional chemists in countries like Thailand and Laos where they don't give a shit about the Puritanical anti-drug values of American Society.

Street meth is a mixture of ephedrine, iodoephedrine, methylephedrine and red Phosphorus with about 2% of low quality meth thrown in. Addicts are really addicted to an ephedrine buzz mixed with Phosphorus poisoning and not true meth.

The only people in the World who have done real meth are people with prescriptions for Desoxyn or who have bought Asian Shabu, which costs 100 times more than street meth.

http://www.westword.com/2003-09-04/news/72-hour-party-people/

"It comes wrapped in red foil and purple tissue, this intricate figurine molded in the form of a Japanese demon, with clawed feet, a mane of fire and a thick tongue jutting from a bloodthirsty smirk. Transparent, the size of a child's fist, it looks like a tiny ice carving or a statuette of glass. It is neither. In fact, it is 25 grams (a little less than one ounce) of nearly 100 percent pure crystallized methamphetamine hydrochloride, known on the streets of Asia as "Shabu." It was almost certainly manufactured in a clandestine laboratory in China, then shipped to the Philippines and on to Hawaii, and finally to Denver. Here it was purchased on the black market for $5,500 -- nearly five times the street value of an equivalent amount of cocaine and ten times that of low-grade, powdered crystal meth.

Related Content
Medical marijuana: Top 10 medicated edibles in Colorado
August 15, 2011
Marijuana: Chaz Moore, student not allowed to medicate at school, could lead class-action suit
July 14, 2011
THC driving bill may be hard to kill despite iffy science, senator says
January 23, 2012
Medical marijuana dispensary review: Bud Cellar on Santa Fe has bud, but no cellar
June 16, 2011
Dr. Louis Hampers, accused of stalking Deborah Sherman: No extra house arrest freedoms
November 22, 2011More About
ValiumAsia (Band)Circus Circus Las VegasChevrolet CorvetteColorado SpringsShabu is so expensive because it is so pure -- and therefore so powerful. Most of the home-cooked speed in Denver is only 10 to 20 percent actual crystallized methamphetamine, adulterated with toxic by-products of the makeshift ingredients used in crude manufacturing processes. While any tweaker with a hot plate can whip together a batch of bathtub speed, Shabu requires a trained chemist working in a fully equipped laboratory with uncorrupted components. The result is pharmaceutical-grade meth -- 95-plus percent pure.

As much as the word can be applied to an illegal drug, Shabu is clean.

"There's no horse deworming medicine in this shit, okay? You can't make this kind of shit out of road flares and cold pills," says Nick, delicately unwrapping the Shabu demon atop the burnished steel of his Swedish designer coffee table.

"This is the shit JFK was getting jacked in his ass during the Cuban missile crisis. I shouldn't even be calling this shit 'shit,' because it's disrespectful."

Nick peels away the last scrap of foil and positions the demon in the center of the coffee table, surrounding it with a careful arrangement of long-stemmed glass pipes, miniature butane torches and razor-sharp utility knives.

On this Thursday afternoon in late summer, Nick is preparing the second-floor recreation room of his fashionably appointed Highland home for what has become a twice-a-month ritual of extreme indulgence for a revolving group of five to ten fellow hip, young and successful citizens of Denver.

"Basically," he says, "we blast off Thursday night and don't pull the chute until Sunday."

During their 72-hour run, he and his friends will eat little solid food save fruit, so Nick's fridge and freezer are stocked with the makings for smoothies. Along with yogurt, organic apple juice and frozen blackberries, strawberries and mangoes are five bottles of Moët champagne, a dozen bottles of Italian sparkling water, four cases of microbrew, two bottles of chilled New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and a discount-warehouse carton of 400 Otter Pops.

Speed-binge supplies of a different nature have been cached in a master-bathroom medicine cabinet -- one bottle holding ninety Valiums and another with forty tablets of ProVigil, the market name for the experimental drug Modafonil, a sleep suppressant the U.S. military tested on fighter and bomber pilots in Afghanistan and Iraq. Modafonil is now prescribed for cancer patients to combat the chronic-fatigue side effects of chemotherapy. Nick has laid in a supply because he claims he's found that combining Modafonil with Shabu takes the edge off the undesirable psychological whammies of sleep deprivation, including auditory hallucinations and paranoid delusions.

"One night without sleep is just staying up all night," he says. "People do that straight or just with coffee all the time. You feel a little zoned-out in the morning, but by midday, your natural rhythm kicks in. So long as you get some sleep that following night, you're cool. But when you ride the party train two nights in a row, or three nights, things can start to get a little odd, a little slippery. And if somebody spins out, it's no fun."

In other words, a sudden case of amphetamine psychosis really brings a party down.

"I consider this shit an excellent use of my tax dollars," Nick says, rattling a bottle of ProVigil. "It helps keep people from going werewolf around hour 50."

He buys his ProVigil from a psychiatrist friend of a friend who works in several Veterans Affairs hospitals counseling and treating terminal cancer patients. When the patients die, their families don't know what to do with their ProVigil pills, so they give them to the psychiatrist, who gives them to Nick's friend, who sells them to Nick.

All he'll say about this Shabu is that it comes from Hawaii and that he has a source -- another friend of a friend -- who flies to Honolulu once every other month, buying two or three statuettes at a time for resale in Denver and Colorado Springs. It's no big syndicate, just small-time narcotics smuggling where the payoff is a free trip to Hawaii, a little extra spending money and the rush of getting away with it.

The rush of Shabu itself is freakishly powerful. A single minuscule hit -- about one-tenth of a gram, vaporized and inhaled -- is enough to keep a weekend warrior like Nick riding the lightning for twelve hours."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2012, 03:47:07 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2012, 01:17:39 AM »
 I love it!!!! I fucking love it!!! Just pop a few of these and elation follows and the most awesome feeling of mental clarity. It is better than coke, booze, benzos, E and all that shit....it hits you so hard, man. So fucking hard....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How's the comedown?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2012, 02:02:25 AM »
Firstly this is your dumbest thread and there has been a few,but the penny just dropped  now we know why you are so delirious , secondly combining steroids and amphetamines will enlarge your heart,so much so that  outlaw clubs usually only allow members to do one of them due to high death rates of members in late 30s early 40s.  amphetamine use on its own oiver long periods will give your heart VT even when your not high, long term users have a high rate arrythmic heart issues, drugs fuck people up, its your choice to use them but going on a forum promoting how good they are is stupid, they fuck peoples lives up, maybe not yours yet, but eventually your turn may come, maybe try keeping this type of stuff to yourself.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »
the Puritanical anti-drug values of American Society.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This made me laugh,the US are the pill-pushing capital of the world.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2012, 03:19:39 PM »
Meth, drug of choice for rednecks.
A

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2012, 06:52:43 PM »
Best party drug is LSD  :o

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #147 on: February 09, 2012, 12:43:01 PM »
  The most important thing with meth is not to jump the shark. Small doses of meth taken orally and that's it. If you want to get really, really high, then you can snort it.

Meth should never be injected or smoked. When injected or smoked, it is more addictive than crack and heroine. I am not aware of any human being who has smoked meth who hasn't completely ruined their lives.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 10, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2012, 04:26:35 PM »

Mars handing out some good information.