Author Topic: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!  (Read 77480 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!
« Reply #150 on: February 10, 2012, 04:30:37 PM »
  The most important thing with meth is not to jump the shark. Small doses of meth taken orally and that's it. If you want to get really, really high, then you can snort it.

Meth should never be injected or smoked. When injected or smoked, it is more addictive than crack and heroine. I am not aware of any human being who has smoked meth who hasn't completely ruined their lives.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Yeah. Why don't you submit those findings to JAMA. Moron.    ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #151 on: February 10, 2012, 07:29:09 PM »
Yeah. Why don't you submit those findings to JAMA. Moron. 

You have a chimp in your avatar; I have a gorilla. This shows the pecking order between me and you. Pay respects to your superior.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

« Reply #152 on: February 10, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »
  The most important thing with meth is not to jump the shark. Small doses of meth taken orally and that's it. If you want to get really, really high, then you can snort it.

Meth should never be injected or smoked. When injected or smoked, it is more addictive than crack and heroine. I am not aware of any human being who has smoked meth who hasn't completely ruined their lives.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
thanks man

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #153 on: February 11, 2012, 04:28:43 AM »
Mars handing out some good information.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: February 11, 2012, 08:16:44 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
^^
HOW do you take it orally, and what is a "small" dose?

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 11, 2012, 10:31:09 AM »

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: February 11, 2012, 01:38:04 PM »
The problem with Desoxyn is that the initial Euphoria you get via dopamine reuptake inhibition is vastly overshadowed by the stimulant component of the drug, which leaves you wide awake and sketched out for way, way longer than you want. Sure, if you're in Miami for Ultra and you're wanting to be awake for the next 72 hours straight, then this drug will work great for that. But in just about every other instance, you will inevitably reach that point when you can't sleep and you're saying to yourself, "This sucks".

suckmymuscle

« Reply #157 on: February 11, 2012, 07:10:34 PM »
^^
HOW do you take it orally, and what is a "small" dose?

Here is how you do it: you put it in your tongue, tilt your head slighly backwards and then you contract your mouth and larynx muscles to perform the swallowing motion, which will take it to your stomach to be absorbed into your bloodstream.

Now do you want some help in learning how to clean your tushy after using the potty, too?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #158 on: February 11, 2012, 07:16:52 PM »
The problem with Desoxyn is that the initial Euphoria you get via dopamine reuptake inhibition is vastly overshadowed by the stimulant component of the drug, which leaves you wide awake and sketched out for way, way longer than you want. Sure, if you're in Miami for Ultra and you're wanting to be awake for the next 72 hours straight, then this drug will work great for that. But in just about every other instance, you will inevitably reach that point when you can't sleep and you're saying to yourself, "This sucks".

I don't agree with you. I find this to be true more for methylphenidate than for amphetamine or meth. Ritalin gets you excited and euphoric for about 40 minutes to an hour, and then the high is gone leaving you only with mental clarity, and then you crash another couple hours after that.

Meth's high is not only stronger than that of Ritalin, but it lasts for as long as the effect of the drug, usually 12 hours or more. The dowside is that the crash is really, really bad and lasts for a couple days or even more.

Meth is much, much better and stronger than Ritalin or other stimulants. The minuses are the crash, the muscle wasting and the brain damage - especially if you smoke it, since it will give you ischemic strokes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Best Party Drug Ever!!!!
« Reply #159 on: February 11, 2012, 07:25:30 PM »
 Guys, this is seriously the strongest shit you'll ever try. I swear, taking this shit orally makes snorting coke seem like a cup of coffee in comparison. I cannot even imagine how strong this shit would feel if I snorted it. The reason why I don't do it is because snorting amphetamines can actually give you a stroke almost instantly.

I was used to snorting Ritalin for fun, so I thought I knew what to expect when I tried this for the first time. Boy, was I wrong!!!! I took 10 mg the first time, and it made the 100 mg of Ritalin I was used to snort at once seem like a cup of coffee compared to the 100 mg of Ritalin. It was 3:00 AM and I was exhausted so I swallowed it and forgot about it. About 15 minutes latter BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM M!!!!!!!!! It was like my heart was about to explode from my chest and I felt like I had just won the lottery, and my eyes were literally glued to my eye sockets. Know the feeling you had the first time you fucked a woman and she dropped her panties? The feeling of excitment and happiness is 10 X greater.

This shit is literally 10 X more powerful than Ritalin and 100 X more powerful than weight-loss stimulants like diethylpropion. It is the most fucked up shit ever and I love it!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You sure don't sound like a junkie.

suckmymuscle

Re: Best Party Drug Ever!!!!
« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2012, 07:26:48 PM »
You sure don't sound like a junkie.

Because I am not one. Sorry if you thought I was trying to give that impression. I just use drugs for fun.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: February 12, 2012, 10:16:25 AM »
  Here is how you do it: you put it in your tongue, tilt your head slighly backwards and then you contract your mouth and larynx muscles to perform the swallowing motion, which will take it to your stomach to be absorbed into your bloodstream.

Now do you want some help in learning how to clean your tushy after using the potty, too?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
^^
My question wasn't a criticism or challenge- I'm not here to be negative.  I just was asking as I have no idea what constitutes a "small" dose...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2012, 10:40:14 AM »
^^
My question wasn't a criticism or challenge- I'm not here to be negative.  I just was asking as I have no idea what constitutes a "small" dose...

The question of how to take orally a drug must have been a joke, since no one is this retarded - not even retards.

As for low dose of meth, it is a very potent drug, but I would say 5 mg. 50 miligrams can induce psychosis for those who lack tolerance for teh drug.

No one should use meth to study and focus as it is too strong(Ritalin and Dexedrine are better for that), but to focus 5 to 10 miligrams is enough. To get high, I would say 30 miligrams snorted is the best. Taking more will indude psychosis and probably brain damage. And I must remember that meth should never be injected or smoked.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2012, 10:54:31 AM »
 The question of how to take orally a drug must have been a joke, since no one is this retarded - not even retards.

As for low dose of meth, it is a very potent drug, but I would say 5 mg. 50 miligrams can induce psychosis for those who lack tolerance for teh drug.

No one should use meth to study and focus as it is too strong(Ritalin and Dexedrine are better for that), but to focus 5 to 10 miligrams is enough. To get high, I would say 30 miligrams snorted is the best. Taking more will indude psychosis and probably brain damage. And I must remember that meth should never be injected or smoked.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Cigaretteman approved  ::)
from incomplete data

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2012, 10:58:58 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
well ya just did
Herpes

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2012, 11:01:51 AM »
Alcohol is not a drug. True or false?

False.

As a matter of fact alcohol is probably the most widely used drug in America. An interesting statistic, not to bore you with statistics, but an interesting statistic, 55% of the inmates that are in prison in the United States, over half are there because of some alcohol related crime.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2012, 11:24:52 AM »
  A lot of people have been sending me PMs asking me the difference between amphetamines and cocaine. It is very hard to explain the difference.

I would say that amphetamines gets you more wired and with a more powerful feeling of physical drive and needs to get things done than cocaine. You can stay up for a week or more on Adderall or Dexedrine, but you would probably collapse from exhaustion after 3 day doing coke. They are stronger stimulants than cocaine.

However, cocaine gives you a better high than amphetamine. The feeling of elation and contentment that coke gives you is wonderful and better than amphetamine. Meth is comparable to cocaine.

You cannot get as high on amphetamine as on coke. If you take a really huge dose of amphetamine(say 100-200 mg), you do get high, but the high is not as intense as even as little as 20 mg of meth or snorting coke.

Now meth is a different story. Meth is a more powerful euphoriant than amphetamine and comparable to coke. Which is better is debatable, but meth is "edgier" and you cannot enjoy any given thing when on it like when on cocaine. The latter is less edgy and allows you to enjoy music, partying or sex more than meth. When on meth you focus on a million different things and cannot nejoy any given thing as much.

The reason why amphetamine does not get you as high as meth or cocaine is because of the way it acts. Amphetamine triggers the release and blocks the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine, but it is not as effective as meth at doing the former thing or as cocaine as doing the latter thing.

Cocaine triggers very little dopamine release, but it blocks the reuptake almost completely giving you an intense high.... Meth is not as effective as cocaine at blocking the reputake just like amphetamine, but it triggers the release of enormous amounts of dopamine also giving you an intense high. Amphetamine does not release a lot of dopamine, unlike meth, and it does not block the reuptake of dopamine very effectively, unlike cocaine. The end result is that it raises synaptic levels of dopamine only mildly compared to cocaine and meth, thus raising your mood but not giving you an intense high.

The bottom line is this:

Best drug for studying and focusing = amphetamine

Best drug for partying or fucking = cocaine

Best drug for getting fucked up, which comes in handy if you are at a war or something = meth

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2012, 12:01:23 PM »

The bottom line is this:

Best drug for getting fucked up, which comes in handy if you are at a war or something = meth

SUCKMYMUSCLE
what do you mean by that?

literally a war?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2012, 03:46:01 PM »
what do you mean by that?

literally a war?

Yes, literally a war. Meth gets you as wired and full of energy as amphetamine, which is ideal for staying alive around lots of people that want to kill you, and it gets you as happy as crack cocaine, which is probably necessary to keep you going amidst all the horrors of people dismembered and blown to smittens.

My point is that meth is not really necessary for anything. It is an over-the-top drug. Even crack is a mild stimulant compared to it.
For getting high cocaine is just as good without getting you as wired and unsettled, and for focusing amphetamine is just as good without the intense wiredness and addiction. Pretty much all that meth does it put you in one gear:

GO!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2012, 05:34:41 PM »
pretty sure it will fuck up your organs or the lows will be devestating

taking a pill is not dealing correctly with reality
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2012, 08:38:10 PM »
pretty sure it will fuck up your organs or the lows will be devestating

taking a pill is not dealing correctly with reality
A very intelligent looking dude in your avatar Johnny does he have the keys to the universe?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2012, 08:56:28 PM »
 A lot of people have been sending me PMs asking me the difference between amphetamines and cocaine. It is very hard to explain the difference.

I would say that amphetamines gets you more wired and with a more powerful feeling of physical drive and needs to get things done than cocaine. You can stay up for a week or more on Adderall or Dexedrine, but you would probably collapse from exhaustion after 3 day doing coke. They are stronger stimulants than cocaine.

However, cocaine gives you a better high than amphetamine. The feeling of elation and contentment that coke gives you is wonderful and better than amphetamine. Meth is comparable to cocaine.

You cannot get as high on amphetamine as on coke. If you take a really huge dose of amphetamine(say 100-200 mg), you do get high, but the high is not as intense as even as little as 20 mg of meth or snorting coke.

Now meth is a different story. Meth is a more powerful euphoriant than amphetamine and comparable to coke. Which is better is debatable, but meth is "edgier" and you cannot enjoy any given thing when on it like when on cocaine. The latter is less edgy and allows you to enjoy music, partying or sex more than meth. When on meth you focus on a million different things and cannot nejoy any given thing as much.

The reason why amphetamine does not get you as high as meth or cocaine is because of the way it acts. Amphetamine triggers the release and blocks the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine, but it is not as effective as meth at doing the former thing or as cocaine as doing the latter thing.

Cocaine triggers very little dopamine release, but it blocks the reuptake almost completely giving you an intense high.... Meth is not as effective as cocaine at blocking the reputake just like amphetamine, but it triggers the release of enormous amounts of dopamine also giving you an intense high. Amphetamine does not release a lot of dopamine, unlike meth, and it does not block the reuptake of dopamine very effectively, unlike cocaine. The end result is that it raises synaptic levels of dopamine only mildly compared to cocaine and meth, thus raising your mood but not giving you an intense high.

The bottom line is this:

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bwahahaah, and this is the same person that hates on steroids because "they are bad for your health".  ::) ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2012, 09:17:06 PM »

bwahahaah, and this is the same person that hates on steroids because "they are bad for your health". 

Where have I claimed amphetamines are harmless, idiot? They are not as bad for you as steroids, and at least they get you high. What is the point of ruining your health and not get high? To be whispered at by schmoes?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2012, 09:22:43 PM »
  Where have I claimed amphetamines are harmless, idiot? They are not as bad for you as steroids, and at least they get you high. What is the point of ruining your health and not get high? To be whispered at by schmoes?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::) ::) ::)

Ask some other meth users, and see what they say.  ::) ::)

Epic junkie denial here, "I have it all under control, as long as I only sniff the meth I am fine, when I REALLY want to get high I do cocaine instead to be on the safe side".

::) ::) ::) ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2012, 09:45:55 PM »

Ask some other meth users, and see what they say. 

Epic junkie denial here, "I have it all under control, as long as I only sniff the meth I am fine, when I REALLY want to get high I do cocaine instead to be on the safe side".

Actually, cocaine is a better party drug than meth. Meth gets you as high as cocaine, but it also gets you too wired and unsettled. You cannot fuck as well on meth because:

1) The dick gets hard like granite but you cannot cum.

2) You cannot enjoy the touches of the woman as your mind is in a billion places at once.

A battlefield is the only place I can think of where meth is an "ideal" drug. It is too over-the-top for anything else. For sex and partying methinks coke and snorting methylphenidate(Ritalin) are the best. Amphetamine is the best to give you physical and mental energy. Meth is ideal for concocting plans of World domination.

SUCKMYMUSCLE