Author Topic: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan Captured / Extradition Notes  (Read 71998 times)

maxmuscle1

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Titus and Ryan captured! 12-23-05 3:47pm CST
« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2005, 09:33:28 PM »
They were traced because they were using their cell phones.... REAL smart!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2005, 09:36:17 PM »
From the time the police interviewed them, they were suspects. The police and feds were already watching their bank accounts and assets. They would have been picked up for more questioning had they liquidated anything, so they really never had a chance. Their smartest move would have been to refuse to speak with police and hire a top lawyer. Their next smartest move (after speaking with the police) would have been to sit tight, get their stories straight from top to bottom and hire a top defense lawyer.

Have to say, I'm surprised Kelly went on the lamb with CT. I mean at some point, she had to know the jig was up. It may sound glamorous, but being on the run is a paranoid nightmare. Think the last 30 minutes of Goodfellas, where it seems like everyone is looking at you funny and everybody on a cell phone is calling the police.  And even if they went to a country that didn't extradite, you still have rogues like Dog and other guys looking to make a name for themselves by capturing fugitives.

Anyway, I guess this clears the way for my NOC-after party I'm planning this year. Thanks Craiggers!

Special "Agent 99" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2005, 09:38:44 PM »
Lawyering up immediately, and not saying a word would of been the right thing. You are correct sir.

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2005, 10:08:31 PM »
I think everyone needs to STFU! No one knows what really happend. It's funny how everyone wants to throw their hat into the ring once shit goes down. They have to go threw a trail, and we'll see who done it, and how. What if Kelly found out Craig was bangin her, and she lost it n killed her. What if Kelly sent the other guy to dispose of the body because she didn't want to, and Craig didn't know bout it til Kelly spilled the beans to him. Then in a panic, he says." We gotta get outta here" and they leave off.

Seriously, this is just more proof that u r never really forgiven once u do something. U do your time in jail, then just cause u went to the joint everyone says it's typical for u to do this.

Just like my ex. I fuk one girl on a break up, then we get back together and ask for forgiveness and she never really lets it go. I didn't cheat, but I might as well have. I never heard the fukin end of it. To me, there is no room to change. Once u fuk up in this world, your life is as good as finished no matter how bad u feel, and no matter how much u just wanna move on, and never do it again.

U PEOPLE SUCK! Even if your speculation is true. At fukin least hear it first!
CEA999

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2005, 10:17:07 PM »
I think everyone needs to STFU! No one knows what really happend. It's funny how everyone wants to throw their hat into the ring once shit goes down. They have to go threw a trail, and we'll see who done it, and how. What if Kelly found out Craig was bangin her, and she lost it n killed her. What if Kelly sent the other guy to dispose of the body because she didn't want to, and Craig didn't know bout it til Kelly spilled the beans to him. Then in a panic, he says." We gotta get outta here" and they leave off.

Seriously, this is just more proof that u r never really forgiven once u do something. U do your time in jail, then just cause u went to the joint everyone says it's typical for u to do this.

Just like my ex. I f**k one girl on a break up, then we get back together and ask for forgiveness and she never really lets it go. I didn't cheat, but I might as well have. I never heard the fukin end of it. To me, there is no room to change. Once u f**k up in this world, your life is as good as finished no matter how bad u feel, and no matter how much u just wanna move on, and never do it again.

U PEOPLE SUCK! Even if your speculation is true. At fukin least hear it first!

We couldn't hear their side, as they were too busy RUNNING FROM POLICE.

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2005, 10:28:38 PM »
God forbid. What would u do if your wife killed someone? U might give her up, but most people would try n help in the middle of a panic state.
CEA999

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2005, 10:46:41 PM »
My guess (and I am really guessing here) is that Craig had an appointment to meet his friend (the liquidator) there.  The police knew the whole thing...

Isn't it trippy that their exact plan was announced on GetBig?  That goes to show you never know who's reading this board. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2005, 10:47:46 PM »
They were traced because they were using their cell phones.... REAL smart!

Prepaid cells are the way to go in situations like this. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2005, 10:51:14 PM »
Just like my ex. I f**k one girl on a break up, then we get back together and ask for forgiveness and she never really lets it go. I didn't cheat, but I might as well have. I never heard the fukin end of it.

You should've kept your fool mouth shut.  There was no need for you to tell her jack about what you did while you were broken up. 

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2005, 10:53:40 PM »
the phrase is "on the LAM", frenchtickler

hope this heps ;)

X Board. Integrity is what we do

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #160 on: December 23, 2005, 10:56:28 PM »
Caramello,

You sound like you know as much about crime as you do about women.

But you taste delicious. You and that Fruit n Nut bar RULE!!

Special "White Chocolate" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Neve

« Reply #161 on: December 23, 2005, 11:36:32 PM »
Special - would it be too far fetch to think Craig accidently killed her during say a sex act - then tripped out ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2005, 11:38:13 PM »
Special - would it be too far fetch to think Craig accidently killed her during say a sex act - then tripped out ?

If you have some inside info, please share it so that the world can know before the potential juror pool gets spoiled when the pretrial info break open very soon.

Zugzwang

• Getbig II
  • adirtyjob.blogspot.com
« Reply #163 on: December 24, 2005, 04:26:46 AM »
This may have already been posted, but when Kelly was caught, she was getting a fucking manicure....

How utterly stupid can two people be?
adirtyjob.blogspot.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #164 on: December 24, 2005, 04:31:42 AM »
Give me a break. What a moron. Like anyone gives a fvck. Like you're going to salvage the integrity of bodybuilding.

lol  yeah  now it's his mission from God !  wtf happened to the 300 dollar bullshit website offers

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #165 on: December 24, 2005, 04:51:32 AM »

And getting their nails done. These two idiots could be the most moronic killers in history.

They're on the run from the law for murder and they're using their own cell phones and stopping to get their nails done.

If it wasn't all so tragic it would be funny. What a couple of morons.

And I can't wait to hear what her defense is going to be, you just know she's going to claim it was all him and she was forced to go along with it. This is only going to get uglier.

These two are criminal masterminds.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2005, 04:55:29 AM »
do they have legal representation in the bay state ?

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2005, 05:48:42 AM »
no sir. any funds receieved, I'd be happy to let Ron Avidan oversee the spending.  It's all going to buy ad space for whatever action best keeps bodybuilding alive as this mess of a trial begins.

ad space from a murder case?  yeah this in no way is grabbing attention for yourself, it's all about the victim.  And to keep bodybuilding alive??  The drug side is going to be talked about, with his past, and the drugs involved with bodybuilding,,,there's no way around it.  Just like a murder over a crack rock, kilo or whatever the dope side is part of the case.  So the question really is why bother and don't give the lame excuse, you set it up before others.  Maybe this tragic case will lead it's way to the start of cleaning up bodybuilding.  Besides that, a family lost their daughter at christmas.  That's what ANY website should be mostly about if it's legit.  If they get found not guilty down the road, then talk about the poor misguided suspect who have previous convictions for drugs and his partner who changed her appearence to flee and avoid facing their charges.  A BS website titled what you have is a slap in the face to the victim, her family and every legit person that is in the BBuilding lifestyle.  post facts not rumor and conjecture. remember the smart criminals aren't generally caught.  Come trial time with our system, anything could happen, but they sure aren't making themselves innocent before being proven guilty, are they.    RIP Melissa James.  Here's to hoping her family can find peace through the holidays.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2005, 05:53:23 AM »
Well they haven't killed for nothing i assume.

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2005, 06:01:51 AM »
It saddens me so, that a couple who were so successful and had everything, is suddenly being destroyed over stupidity  and foolishness...And a twenty-eight year old who unreasonably had her life cut short at such a young age.  Three people's lives were destroyed one is dead and the other two will face legal and divine justice if they were to be found guilty.  Right now I presume them innocent until proven otherwise:'(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2005, 06:11:09 AM »
I get the impression that there's nothing sudden about the deterioration. A downward drug-fueled spiral over months or years. Less of a shock after knowing that.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=49110.0

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2005, 06:11:59 AM »
I get the impression that there's nothing sudden about the deterioration. A downward drug-fueled spiral over months or years. Less of a shock after knowing that.

i got an email from someone close to the case, really breaks down the motive as well as just how bad Craig was lately  :-\ www.freecraigtitus.com

21Guns

• Getbig II
  • Only the strong surive
« Reply #172 on: December 24, 2005, 06:37:40 AM »
2.40,I have to say you did a good job with that website.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: Titus and Ryan captured! 12-23-05 3:47pm
« Reply #173 on: December 24, 2005, 06:39:15 AM »
Where in Canton, I know the area pretty well

Just outside Providence on 95.  The town right after North Attelborough.  About 25 miles from my store.  Shit I would of liked an autographed pic for the wall.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #174 on: December 24, 2005, 06:41:35 AM »
Anyone call the Canton police to see where the two are being held?

There is a big prison just outside Canton........The name skips me at the moment, but I'll get it.  Walpole State Prision.  Home of the Infamous James Porter, Priest, Childer molester.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio