Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 148998 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
Re: boston llyod
« Reply #450 on: January 09, 2014, 08:47:32 PM »
no one jealous of his girlfriend,,she is dating a retarded dufus bloatbag with a qtip between his legs,,hopefully for her sake she is gettin gangbanged by the local high school varisty basketball team so she can have something that resembles real men/pleasure in her life....bostly lloyd = 1 stupid child

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: January 09, 2014, 08:52:42 PM »
Latest video.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #452 on: January 09, 2014, 08:54:05 PM »
no one jealous of his girlfriend,,she is dating a retarded dufus bloatbag with a qtip between his legs,,hopefully for her sake she is gettin gangbanged by the local high school varisty basketball team so she can have something that resembles real men/pleasure in her life....bostly lloyd = 1 stupid child

Why so mad at a couple of  young kids being kids?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #453 on: January 09, 2014, 08:54:44 PM »
wow.... you sound like you got shut the fuck down by bostins GF. Or maybe youre just jealous a moron like him is tapping that while you get Palm-ela Hand-erson.

Something you want to tell us?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #454 on: January 09, 2014, 08:55:28 PM »
wow.... you sound like you got shut the fuck down by bostins GF. Or maybe youre just jealous a moron like him is tapping that while you gey Palm-ela Hand-erson.

Something you want to tell us?
I`ll take jealous moron for 200 Alex!  :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #455 on: January 09, 2014, 08:57:16 PM »
Qbcuckhold getting dominated in this thread.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #456 on: January 09, 2014, 09:03:10 PM »
Why so mad at a couple of  young kids being kids?

who says mad?  i say truth,,this makes me bad/  not sucking everyones dick in world make me mad?  i say micheal jackson is pedophile,,am i mad or stating what i know?  i know who boston lloyd is,,,i seen his pictures,,i seen his stupid videos,,i seen his stupid claims,,i seen when he infected himself and daddy drove baby boy to the ER,,i know who he is,,he is a dumbass,,,is no one a dumbass/  should we suck anyones dick/  because they are human? lol

just not gonna sit here and kiss his ass,,i think he is retared dumbfuck,,no anger here,,i just think he is retarded dumbfuck.  i think its sad his girlfriend cant do better,,u think lloyd actually fucks her good/ i bet the fella is about as big as half of tommy lee and hes so dumb he licks her anus thinking its his pussy,,hes just a dumb retarded meathead,,no anger,,,just all it as i see it.

if u like the young meathead give him complement,,suck his dick,,defend him against what i say if u want,,lol.  i just honestly think some big 6'5 basketball player could make her cum 10x in the peroid of time boston could try and make her cum once,,i can see him on top his distended gut making it hard for him to get inside her,,breating heavy,,sweating out and choking on oils from 13plus grams of oil in his body passing out and smelling like chemicals.

i just say he should do his girl a favor and go find a basetball player to give her some pleasure while he does his dufus thing,,and no im a white guy so dont say im biased and say white guys aint no good in bed,,i just think hes a retard lol,

now carry on,,no anger here,,,dont confuse someone not sucking his dick for anger,,suprised u didn't call me a "hater" lol,,,thats the generation nothingless term to call someone who doesn't suck your balls right?  call him your hater and call him jealous?  that dumb bb.com twink boy slang?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #457 on: January 09, 2014, 09:06:20 PM »
Put down the pipe and get some well needed sleep.

Your posts fucking suck!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: January 09, 2014, 09:06:32 PM »
Latest video.

shes very hot.theres soemthing to her.

very sexy
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #459 on: January 09, 2014, 09:06:55 PM »
who says mad?  i say truth,,this makes me bad/  not sucking everyones dick in world make me mad?  i say micheal jackson is pedophile,,am i mad or stating what i know?  i know who boston lloyd is,,,i seen his pictures,,i seen his stupid videos,,i seen his stupid claims,,i seen when he infected himself and daddy drove baby boy to the ER,,i know who he is,,he is a dumbass,,,is no one a dumbass/  should we suck anyones dick/  because they are human? lol

just not gonna sit here and kiss his ass,,i think he is retared dumbfuck,,no anger here,,i just think he is retarded dumbfuck.  i think its sad his girlfriend cant do better,,u think lloyd actually fucks her good/ i bet the fella is about as big as half of tommy lee and hes so dumb he licks her anus thinking its his pussy,,hes just a dumb retarded meathead,,no anger,,,just all it as i see it.

if u like the young meathead give him complement,,suck his dick,,defend him against what i say if u want,,lol.  i just honestly think some big 6'5 basketball player could make her cum 10x in the peroid of time boston could try and make her cum once,,i can see him on top his distended gut making it hard for him to get inside her,,breating heavy,,sweating out and choking on oils from 13plus grams of oil in his body passing out and smelling like chemicals.

i just say he should do his girl a favor and go find a basetball player to give her some pleasure while he does his dufus thing,,and no im a white guy so dont say im biased and say white guys aint no good in bed,,i just think hes a retard lol,

now carry on,,no anger here,,,dont confuse someone not sucking his dick for anger,,suprised u didn't call me a "hater" lol,,,thats the generation nothingless term to call someone who doesn't suck your balls right?  call him your hater and call him jealous?  that dumb bb.com twink boy slang?

Wow.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #460 on: January 09, 2014, 09:09:59 PM »

Oh yes there is. Go read other forums.....the women become all catty and judgemental.

Ariella is 2004x better looking than DLB.

They may be stupid but at least they're honest.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #461 on: January 09, 2014, 09:45:11 PM »
the dude has delusions of grandeur

his speech impediment is annoying, like his tounge is too big for his mouth, he talks with it between his teeth.

his knowledge of 'anabolic pharmacology' is fucking pathetic, he should stick to PAYING somebody to think for him him and keeping his mouth shut when it comes to explaining what he's taking & why he's taking it. he embarrasses himself everytime he opens his mouth (it's open all the fucking time.. see a speech-therapist and learn to close your lips when you speak, kid)

I've only listened to about 30 seconds of her video, so I didn't notice her being full of herself. I did notice her voice being raspy.. it's only gonna get worse. hopefully she has somebody telling her what to use who's initials aren't "B.L." and isn't a mouth-breather.

eventually, she'll meet a real man who has a job, doesn't wax his eyebrows, doesn't wear earrings anymore, doesn't dress like a high school senior, doesn't jerk off while looking in the mirror, has realistic long-term life goals, respects her and shows her to respect herself, and doesn't see her as a guinea-pig or a pawn in a 'tag team' for promoting himself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #462 on: January 09, 2014, 10:00:18 PM »

Wow.  First time I ever saw someone that couldn't even melt down properly they were so stupid.

Groundbreaking post.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #463 on: January 09, 2014, 10:05:03 PM »
the dude has delusions of grandeur

his speech impediment is annoying, like his tounge is too big for his mouth, he talks with it between his teeth.

his knowledge of 'anabolic pharmacology' is fucking pathetic, he should stick to PAYING somebody to think for him him and keeping his mouth shut when it comes to explaining what he's taking & why he's taking it. he embarrasses himself everytime he opens his mouth (it's open all the fucking time.. see a speech-therapist and learn to close your lips when you speak, kid)

I've only listened to about 30 seconds of her video, so I didn't notice her being full of herself. I did notice her voice being raspy.. it's only gonna get worse. hopefully she has somebody telling her what to use who's initials aren't "B.L." and isn't a mouth-breather.

eventually, she'll meet a real man who has a job, doesn't wax his eyebrows, doesn't wear earrings anymore, doesn't dress like a high school senior, doesn't jerk off while looking in the mirror, has realistic long-term life goals, respects her and shows her to respect herself, and doesn't see her as a guinea-pig or a pawn in a 'tag team' for promoting himself.

dont say anything bad about boston loyd,,as we can see,,there are grown ass men,,worshiping a child,,a child of IQ about, 10,,,this is not man worship,,,this is child worship,,grown men worshiping a child,,and has his 5 incher in his mouth,,,wonder if 13 grams allows it to even hit 5 or if its a limp 4

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #464 on: January 09, 2014, 10:11:59 PM »
Too much cock talk there buddy. First about 6'5 basketball players and then about Lloyd. We get it you don't like Lloyd

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #465 on: January 09, 2014, 10:45:43 PM »
this thread went from gayish to   gay home run and back
a

dustin

« Reply #466 on: January 09, 2014, 10:50:40 PM »
qbkilla having one of the most massive unprovoked meltdowns. Strong contender for the worst meltdown of 2014 and the year just kicked off!

Impressive! :o

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #467 on: January 09, 2014, 10:55:41 PM »
qbkilla.....I don't think anybody "hates" Bostin or his girlfriend.

There is nothing to hate. They are entertainment. People know they are not to be taken too seriously.

So why the hate?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: January 09, 2014, 11:11:24 PM »
shes very hot.theres soemthing to her.

very sexy

Loved the hair flipping! She better be careful of that hairline though and her nose has been getting a bit wider (I hope just from some weight gain).

But yes there is something to her.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #469 on: January 10, 2014, 12:27:59 AM »
Too much cock talk there buddy. First about 6'5 basketball players and then about Lloyd. We get it you don't like Lloyd

:D by 6'5 basketball players , was qb referencing black guys?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #470 on: January 10, 2014, 12:29:59 AM »
Homosexual man.

CycleJunkie

• Getbig II
« Reply #471 on: January 10, 2014, 01:59:46 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #472 on: January 10, 2014, 02:21:57 AM »

Hater

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #473 on: January 10, 2014, 02:50:35 AM »

You sound like a proud black person.  :D

1st post :O

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #474 on: January 10, 2014, 09:21:51 AM »
Ari really manned up tho..which isnt good for a girl, lol....shouldnt have gone passed the point in first pic, but was already on gear even then

Her face has changed seriously a lot from her pre-gear days