Author Topic: Because I can  (Read 6376 times)

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
Re: Because I can
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2007, 01:47:29 AM »
You are a true legend and an Inspiration to many of us Ed. It's a privilege to even be able to post on the same forums as you 8). Great to see you are still working out and looking great, well done mate :).

AVBG

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2007, 02:15:51 AM »
Welcome aboard Ed.. You're a true inspiration to us ALL!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2007, 02:36:01 AM »
Always inspiring...looking forward to picking your brain Ed.... :)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2007, 05:55:16 AM »
LMAO--whoever set up this gimmick acct. is laughing their ass off right now.  I think I'll set up a Franco acct and watch everyone kiss my asshole!

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2007, 05:57:58 AM »
Gullible bunch

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2007, 06:14:20 AM »
Gullible bunch

Hahaha--understatement of the year.  Just proves that the majority of people on here are nothing but 14 year old kids and schmoes

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2007, 06:19:34 AM »
Welcome Mr.Ed Corney !
You have a lot of fans here Taiwan .

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2007, 06:39:45 AM »
Welcome Mr.Ed Corney !
You have a lot of fans here Taiwan .

. . . and silly foreigners

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2007, 06:45:28 AM »

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2007, 07:17:45 AM »
If anyone can make a stache look good it's you Ed and I mean that sincerely   :)  It's an honor to have you here!

Gotta be honest, if they ever did a live action Simpsons...Ed would make a GREAT Ned Flanders. Keep the stache!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2007, 07:23:36 AM »
Ed, are you embarrassed you didn't sport a gut which is the hallmark of a bodybuilder? 8)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2007, 07:25:58 AM »
Gullible bunch

Agreed.

If it is Ed, I am sorry, however, I need more proof than him appearing on GetBig.

Ed Corney

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • The Governor's former training partner
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2007, 07:26:20 AM »
Hope to see some of you today in Texas.  I had the chance to spend some time with Bob C. yesterday at the Expo. 

Again thanks for the welcome here.  When I started, at the late age of 33, in my first local show, I could never have imagined that I'd become successful enough in the sport that one day folks would think that I wasn't really me when I showed up somewhere - like the fellows that apparently think I'm the fake Ed Corney here at GetBig.  ;D 

Again, please come by and say hello today, if you get the chance - or write to me directly at info@EdCorney.net - But I won't be able to get to that email until I return to California. 

All the best.  Got to go.

Ed

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2007, 07:33:39 AM »
do you bodybuild?
Deep Tissue Massage

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2007, 07:35:18 AM »
Hey Mr Corney,

can you teach us how to pose?

The legend is here! Glad to see you are still going strong and looking good!

They need your help, Ed. Posing is in a terrible state these days.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2007, 07:38:29 AM »
Gullible bunch

And you are a cynical bunch. It takes an internet faker to suspect and internet faker. I'm sure you and SF know a thing or two about misrepresenting yourself on a forum.

If it isn't Mr. C then this thread will still be a tribute to someone who has truly accomplished something in this sport.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2007, 07:56:20 AM »
hey Ed what do you think of "men" with ugly ass physiques like Dave Pulcinella who keep pining away at a thing that they are totally unsuited for?

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2007, 08:06:03 AM »
hey Ed what do you think of "men" with ugly ass physiques like Dave Pulcinella who keep pining away at a thing that they are totally unsuited for?

Easy there SF, it's only Getbig!  ;)

To answer your question...it's better than someone who never discovers his limits using whatever he's been given. Better than someone who never tries to do something exceptional with his life no matter how it turns out. I'm not saying that's YOU SF, I'm just trying to help you understand someone like Dave. SF, have you SEEN the RTBs? I think you would be surprised...and possibly inspired. There's more to life than doing only what you are 100% sure you can accomplish.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2007, 08:11:44 AM »
Easy there SF, it's only Getbig!  ;)

To answer your question...it's better than someone who never discovers his limits using whatever he's been given. Better than someone who never tries to do something exceptional with his life no matter how it turns out. I'm not saying that's YOU SF, I'm just trying to help you understand someone like Dave. SF, have you SEEN the RTBs? I think you would be surprised...and possibly inspired. There's more to life than doing only what you are 100% sure you can accomplish.
hahahahaha, like i said before Dave's physique is just plain ugly, nice guy though.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2007, 08:23:38 AM »
Ed, I have a moustache too. they are the best do not shave yours. We must preserve the greatest symbol of masculinity..It has taken some hits with Borat and Earle but dont give in. We cannot give in to the whimpy feminized, sensitized, submissive identities that men exhibit today in order to find acceptance from today's more powerfull women. You are a real man for keeping you stache all these years.

Moustachioed is the way to Go.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2007, 08:30:38 AM »
hahahahaha, like i said before Dave's physique is just plain ugly, nice guy though.

Why the hahahaha?? What's so funny about what I wrote?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2007, 08:37:29 AM »
Ed, I have a moustache too. they are the best do not shave yours. We must preserve the greatest symbol of masculinity..It has taken some hits with Borat and Earle but dont give in. We cannot give in to the whimpy feminized, sensitized, submissive identities that men exhibit today in order to find acceptance from today's more powerfull women. You are a real man for keeping you stache all these years.

Moustachioed is the way to Go.

Bro, my greatest symbol of my masculinity is my penis.  I guess if you don't have a penis a moustache works....j/k

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2007, 08:38:03 AM »
Ed, you are the MAN! :o

Stay hungry! ;)
S. Ray
Thanks Shawn. It's about time I received proper recognition for my accomplishments.
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2007, 08:39:01 AM »
Bro, my greatest symbol of my masculinity is my penis.  I guess if you don't have a penis a moustache works....j/k
you're black, short and skinny, no White woman would look at you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2007, 08:47:33 AM »
you're black, short and skinny, no White woman would look at you.

Hey you fuckin mustard seed!!  Your mother and I raised you better than that.  You better show me some respect, I told your mother the best part of you ran down her leg, I guess I shouldn't have pulled out so quickly.

......That's the only response I you get from me Fatty McGee. You no longer exist......