Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!  (Read 17664 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2008, 09:00:39 AM »
I think most people with half a brain would just move the trucks instead of continuing to get tickets over them. The guy had 114 misdemeanor violations. He's obviously fucked in the head. Was that really justification for killing five people who didn't even issue him the 7 tickets?

exactly.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2008, 09:03:16 AM »
The whole point of the thread is not the murders themselves. Its the fact that if you fuck with someone the wrong way and they have nothing to lose, they WILL clean your clock. These losers thought they were large and in charge....untill they fucked with the wrong citizen. he may be in jail, but some people don't care about jail. Somepeople are fed up with life and have nothing to lose and they will kill your sorry ass if you screw with them.

very true. i just think the original wording celebrated the murders a little more than pointing out the motivation of the action.

the other point being that just because you are a police officer that wears a gun on your belt doesnt mean you deserve to be shot in so many words.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2008, 09:03:51 AM »
I bet the guy's neighbors are happy at least, the junkyard will get towed away

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2008, 09:05:20 AM »
hahahhaa, i love it, his brother looked right into the camera and said, "my brother went to war tonight with the people who caused so much strife and turmoil in his life, this is the only way this could have ended".

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2008, 09:05:35 AM »
this man is a hero !
911 INSIDE JOB !

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2008, 09:06:53 AM »
i think everyone is capable of killing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »
you're not exactly non violent yourself stud.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2008, 09:12:09 AM »

No shit sherlock, centuries of war and genocide have taught us that.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2008, 09:13:59 AM »
Dude 21

Pigs 0

;D
a

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2008, 09:20:03 AM »
so basically the guy gets away with the illegal parking of 7! cars for years, he gets a bunch of tickets (that are simply long overdue), if anything this guy should've said "well I had it coming, luckily I got away with it for that long". But lo and behold!, he kills 5 people, and almost the whole of Getbig cheers (nothing like some good 'ol controversy ofc), gets a bit stale really...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2008, 09:22:37 AM »
so basically the guy gets away with the illegal parking of 7! cars for years, he gets a bunch of tickets (that are simply long overdue), if anything this guy should've said "well I had it coming, luckily I got away with it for that long". But lo and behold!, he kills 5 people, and almost the whole of Getbig cheers (nothing like some good 'ol controversy ofc), gets a bit stale really...

Yes, its fucked up really, I think most here are just joining in with everyone else and are too scared to give their own opinion.I cant believe this many people are this retarded.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2008, 09:34:12 AM »
Yes, its fucked up really, I think most here are just joining in with everyone else and are too scared to give their own opinion.I cant believe this many people are this retarded.

They're not retarded, they like to have "fun".

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2008, 09:38:17 AM »
so who gets to be mayor now?

and when it tookie's funeral?
!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2008, 10:47:35 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080208/ap_on_re_us/missouri_shooting

----Friends and relatives said he had a long-standing feud with the city, and he had lost a federal free-speech lawsuit against the St. Louis suburb just 10 days earlier

------Thornton was often a contentious presence at the council's meetings; he had twice been convicted of disorderly conduct for disrupting meetings in May 2006.

-------The city had ticketed Thornton's demolition and asphalt business, Cookco Construction, for parking his commercial vehicles in the neighborhood, said Ron Hodges, a friend who lives in the community. The tickets were "eating at him," Hodges said.

-------"He felt that as a black contractor he was being singled out," said Hodges, who is black. "I guess he thought mentally he had no more recourse. That's not an excuse."

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2008, 10:48:28 AM »
so who gets to be mayor now?

if the myor dies...i would assume the deputy mayor

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2008, 10:59:41 AM »
I feel tempted to call this guy a hero... anybody with me?

You're getting annoying.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2008, 11:04:09 AM »
if the myor dies...i would assume the deputy mayor

sounds like somebody had a motive.
!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2008, 11:10:10 AM »
sounds like somebody had a motive.

LOL...

now thats the comedic approach i like to see here at getbig....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2008, 11:15:06 AM »
Here one for you guys. Happened back in the 60's I believe in the UK. This retired guy wants to build a house with his retirement money on a piece of property that he owed. According to the mayor the was somekind of town ordinance against building in that area. So anyway, the Mayor told the guy that nothing on that land could be built over 4 feet high. So this guys digs a whole and builds the house. The mayor waits till this poor guys gets done building it and then tells him that he was only kidding and that they are going to demolish it. So on that day the whole freakin town shows up and the media, the mayor and all the bull dosing equipment. Right on live TV the guys walks right up to the mayor, points his gun to the guys face and blows his head off.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »
Here one for you guys. Happened back in the 60's I believe in the UK. This retired guy wants to build a house with his retirement money on a piece of property that he owed. According to the mayor the was somekind of town ordinance against building in that area. So anyway, the Mayor told the guy that nothing on that land could be built over 4 feet high. So this guys digs a whole and builds the house. The mayor waits till this poor guys gets done building it and then tells him that he was only kidding and that they are going to demolish it. So on that day the whole freakin town shows up and the media, the mayor and all the bull dosing equipment. Right on live TV the guys walks right up to the mayor, points his gun to the guys face and blows his head off.

seems a bit more reasonable to me....

this other guy seems like a whinny fuck who didnt wanna play by the rules....got fucked...got mad and killed some folks like a pussy

we call that a "chitch"

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »

that's some awesome ownage right there.

what ever happened to the guy?  I'm guessing he acted crazy in the trial and got sent to the old folks funny farm to run out the clock.
!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »
that's some awesome ownage right there.

what ever happened to the guy?  I'm guessing he acted crazy in the trial and got sent to the old folks funny farm to run out the clock.

I actually have a book somewhere with the guys pic of him holding the gun to the mayors face. I will dig it up and scan it. Can't remember what happened, but will rered it when I scan the pic.

Stavios

« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2008, 11:25:07 AM »

haha now THAT is fucking awesome

this asshole deserved to die

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »
I actually have a book somewhere with the guys pic of him holding the gun to the mayors face. I will dig it up and scan it. Can't remember what happened, but will rered it when I scan the pic.

the look on that mayor's face would be priceless
!

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2008, 11:40:07 AM »
LOLOLOLOL Provoked violence can be so funny. I burst into laugter.